Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,537 members, 7,840,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (79371 Views)

See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) / Boy Exposes Girl Who Deliberately Infected Him With HIV... / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Moz22: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

I asked you a simple question and I expected a concise answer, not an epistle. My moniker has nuffin to do with it FYI. I club once in a while and as a single guy, I'm at liberty to do that but not when I'm already engaged to the lass I wanna wed.

First off, clubs are spots where people (mostly singles) go to dance, flirt, drink and possibly meet new sexual partners. Madam, an engaged nigga has NO business doing these things! Especially when he does it frequently! Its reeks of gross irresponsibility!!

Even if your morals have gone south, use your brain and stop thinking like lipsrsealed
one of bottle of shinapp for u jare..some ppl don't think with their head. How can one tell me that it is ok for an about-to-wed fellow to visit the club without his/her partner? What is the motive behind such decision? Even if d decision to go there is plain, one cannot completely underestimate the power of alcohol. Bro..you really did give that girl an epic response.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Face wey i don see tire for twitter.Madam talk for yourself..sombody that is getting married soon went clubing not with her FEMALE friend..get your story right...so u behave like dis too?
K
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by livinbygrace: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
but what's bad in clubbing? or is club only meant for singles alone? why did she have to hide it from her man that she was clubbing ? hmmmmmm this kind union where u do things in secret, let's see how long it will last happily

My dear,nothing good comes out in clubbing.From experience so far ,i have been clubbing more than 15yrs,and i can tell you no gain.Its just waist of time and money.How i wish i never had such experience.

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by 2rez: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
lool. We are saying the same thing. He let the Karashika in. Lool

If u were a man, u would understand better when it comez to lettin Karishika in/nawt grin.

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2015
jakmankind:
yes I get it but I still don't buy ideal of a lady go to club behind her fiancée since both are already engaged, secondly remembered man has little advantage of those area of life than woman in our society today unless here in America dat both share d same right
that was an error on her part which I already stated, but it's not that deep; a simple apology should do. A man should be accountable to his woman while a woman should be accountable to her man. That is a healthy relationship. Anything short is unhealthy.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Fourwinds: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lol pple still do d lie lie virgin trick dis days? Xpecially wit guys dat criosly want to wife dem? Sme grls get mind o. What wil nau happn wedding nyt wen d long tin enta a wide well? I cn imagine...hehehehe. Gobe

Gm madam
grin
naughtynaughty:
lol pple still do d lie lie virgin trick dis days? Xpecially wit guys dat criosly want to wife dem? Sme grls get mind o. What wil nau happn wedding nyt wen d long tin enta a wide well? I cn imagine...hehehehe. Gobe

Gm madam
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by seaga: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2015
repogirl:
hmm, well.... You are quite right.

Intelligent of you to agree
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
you insinuated ladies go home with anyone they meet at the club. It's not true for me and plenty other ladies too. Maybe her too. You get?
Tell me,who buys the drinks and meals a lady eat at the club?Men.There is a lot of awuf in clubs that's why ladies frequent there.However,there is no how a lady will go clubbing without going to a hotel with a man after a drink.Look at the sexy gown she even wore.That alone will tell that she is hornyy.

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Ayt27(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
but what's bad in clubbing? or is club only meant for singles alone? why did she have to hide it from her man that she was clubbing ? hmmmmmm this kind union where u do things in secret, let's see how long it will last happily

Lol, sexystrawberry you dey para
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2015
geez18:

keep comparing yourself with a guy.... you'll end up the loser!
who is dis1 again torioloun
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2015
Cc seun lacasticlala
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by SINNZ(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
*singing *" You find love in the strangest place...." the very few times i've been to a club, I didn't go to look for a spouse; but never say never bro! People re in club for different reasons.
My point exactly!

Men don't go clubbing because they want to have drinks, we've gat bars for that. The only reason a nigga would pay for those over-priced drinks being sold in the club is just cos he wants to "show-off" and score loose ho's.

Women go clubbing when they wanna meet new maga's. C'est fini.

Women who club are seen as "morally bankrupt". That's a fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2015
livinbygrace:

My dear,nothing good comes out in clubbing.From experience so far ,i have been clubbing more than 15yrs,and i can tell you no gain.Its just waist of time and money.How i wish i never had such experience.

Speak for yourself, don't speak for others, one man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2015
I'm a born again,
I club because I love dancing,

Fellow 'bornagains',
1.what is the sin in clubbing in my case?
2.Is there any immorality in clubbing?
3.Why judging her?
4.Assuming she failed to inform her fiancé of her whereabouts, is that sinful?
5.Why all these ado about nothing?
6.What is our business in her matter?
7.WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYBODY?
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by SINNZ(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2015
Moz22:
one of bottle of shinapp for u jare..some ppl don't think with their head. How can one tell me that it is ok for an about-to-wed fellow to visit the club without his/her partner? What is the motive behind such decision? Even if d decision to go there is plain, one cannot completely underestimate the power of alcohol. Bro..you really did give that girl an epic response.

They still won't learn. Her fellow club girls have declared war against me grin
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Fourwinds: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2015
some girls are naturally greedy... I remember when Jesus Christ was in dilemna to choose between d kingdom of d world and d kingdom of heaven...d rest u know..

wetin concern engage lady and clubbing when ur man no dey there....u can see d greed I'm talking about
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2015
Love Machine:
Tell me,who buys the drinks and meals a lady eat at the club?Men.There is a lot of awuf for ladies in clubs that's why the frequent there.However,there is no how a lady will go clubbing without going to a hotel with a man.Look at the sexy gown she even wore.That alone will tell that she is hornyy.
shocked shocked . It's not a bad thing not to know, but bragging in ignorance is bad. First. I go to club with friends that are like minds. Secondly; yes, I can afford whatever I take at the club. Thirdly; I go back to base straight and not to a hotel with anyone. Wake up bro, this is 2015 going to 2016. For the fact that some do it doesn't make it a general action. I don't even have friends like that. Thankfully. What a woman wears anywhere is her business. As long as she is an adult, she can wear whatsoever pleases her per time. No one's business. Cheers.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by jakmankind(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
that was an error on her part which I already stated, but it's not that deep; a simple apology should do. A man should be accountable to his woman while a woman should be accountable to her man. That is a healthy relationship. Anything short is unhealthy.
that is good point as bible instituted marriage anyway I hope our people can learn that rule but I can't tell my fiancee DAT I'm going to club alone ooo without her unless I wanna do end time clubbing lol
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Acidosis(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2015
Nothing is ever bad to those who engage in the act.

There is nothing wrong in going to Church

There is nothing wrong in prostitution

There is nothing wrong in clubbing

There is nothing wrong in fasting and praying all year round

There is nothing wrong in anything you wish for yourself so long you do not endanger another person in the process.

People should simply set standards for themselves and live by it.

Trying to justify whether clubbing is wrong or good will only lead to an inconclusive argument.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:
My point exactly!

Men don't go clubbing because they want to have drinks, we've gat bars for that. The only reason a nigga would pay for those over-priced drinks being sold in the club is just cos he wants to "show-off" and score loose ho's.

Women go clubbing when they wanna meet new maga's. C'est fini.

Women who club are seen as "morally bankrupt". That's a fact.
well, for someone like me; people's opinion don't even move me. As in, I don't care. Whatever a woman decides to do, wherever she decides to go is her business and no one's. As long as it makes her happy.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Arebay(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2015
Bak in secondary skul...I rmemba a hotel used a picture of my teacher drinking 2 advertise their bar in a calendar ..pictures culd hunt u mhen ..![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Fourwinds: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Speak for yourself, don't speak for others, one man's food is another man's poison.
nonsense.!!! which useless meat be dat. y did she ask them to remove d pix if what she did is good...

fake people... still want to live on both sides of lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Bollinger(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Like I said before, its none of ur business how others run their lives, live ur life they way it soothes u, don't give account for people, its not in ur place to do that, if he clubs every freaking day, na ur money abi na ur body? ...........hmmmmmm ndi mmadu sef.......

Lol.. you know who else said that? Bobby Brown. He was doing whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. He didn't have to give an account to people. He even sang a song about it. What he didn't know was that his daughter was watching everything he was doing. She thought to herself that "yeah, i can also do what i want". Wrong. Now she's dead from a drug overdose at 22. Why did she she take to drugs? because of her parents. Like it or not, we as individuals will always give account of our actions one way or the other. There is nothing like true freedom. It comes with a price. A married woman or man who visits clubs is courting with trouble. Temptations abound everywhere and your job is to limit it. Why would anyone want to be around where alcohol flows freely, and prostitutes are available when they are married? When you get married, your priorities shifts. Your main focus is your family and how to make life better for them. That in itself is a handful.

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by livinbygrace: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2015
jakmankind:
that is good point as bible instituted marriage anyway I hope our people can learn that rule but I can't tell my fiancee DAT I'm going to club alone ooo without her unless I wanna do end time clubbing lol
ehen... there he goes. Lool. You better start telling her or go with her. lipsrsealed
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Fourwinds: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
well, for someone like me; people's opinion don't even move me. As in, I don't care. Whatever a woman decides to do, wherever she decides to go is her business and no one's. As long as it makes her happy.
even in marriage. if u are single nobody cares...

there are consequences in whatever u do positive or negative
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Moz22: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

They still won't learn. Her fellow club girls have declared war against me grin
learn kwa!! Not in their dictionary..I suspect she works in a club as what I can't really type right nw

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2015
Fourwinds:
even in marriage. if u are single nobody cares...

there are consequences in whatever u do positive or negative
of course not in marriage. By "people" I mean folks that just have an opinion without even knowing details abt anything.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Moz22: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2015
tony4life58:
I'm a born again,
I club because I love dancing,

Fellow 'bornagains',
1.what is the sin in clubbing in my case?
2.Is there any immorality in clubbing?
3.Why judging her?
4.Assuming she failed to inform her fiancé of her whereabouts, is that sinful?
5.Why all these ado about nothing?
6.What is our business in her matter?
7.WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYBODY?

SINNZ...abeg come give dis guy d perfect response that befits him..Tanks in anticipation.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by seaga: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Thank God u said its ur opinion, and ur opinion it is, the world will NEVER revolve around u, people find love in strange places, u don't like clubbing, a whole lot of men do, I mean influential men in the society club as well, people have their different views and all, I've witnessed at least in my life time about 4 weddings where the couples met in clubs, I love to club but unfortunately for me I don't do it often, sometimes I might get so lucky that I club once in a year or once in two years, I am not better than those who club often, neither are u or anyone else here. And back to the story, i cant go out to such places without my spouse present assuming i had a spouse, and if he would not be able to come with me, at least he would be very much aware of my whereabouts and with whom i am clubbing with. Long story cut short, live ur life the way it best soothes u and leave others to their own.

Club isn't a good place to find a good wife, even though if few do.when such marriage crash, they be like...

2 Likes

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by SINNZ(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:

I would personally love to impale my enemies with a spear! It would make me very happy. But, its not right. Think about it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Na wa o! this one na question? wait o, are u seriously asking me that? Oh Olorun o! Jesu Oluwawa o! hmmmmm dis jamb question they heavy me for mouth n its just hard to answer, Mr. SINNZ what the hell is wrong with clubbing? oh wait o, I just reasoned ur moniker again, no wonder! OK o oga clubbing frequently is not bad, every one has got his or her own choice, like terms begets like terms, the only place where its wrong and I don't support is keeping secrets from ur spouse, if u know ur going to keep secrets from ur spouse over every little thing, even ur movements are secrets, why on earth are u with that person? Ur spouse is supposed to be ur better half, ur best friend, ur brother, ur sister, ur pally pally so why hide ur movements? That is the point I am driving at, I guess ur looking at the moral beliefs of clubbing, live ur life the way it soothes u oga and let others live their the way they deem fit.
It's bad for a married woman to go clubbing always. Guess you're into this kind of thing, that is why you fully support women biching around.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.