Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (79375 Views)

See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) / Boy Exposes Girl Who Deliberately Infected Him With HIV... / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
geez18:

"a word is enough for the wise" they say.
lol..lyk I gve 2fu*ks abt ur fu*ked opinion..
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by geez18(m): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lol..lyk I gve 2fu*ks abt ur fu*ked opinion..

i think you do,otherwise you won't be responding.i feel a good vibe resonating from you.all these profane words you use are just ways you try to blend in.be yourself and live free.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
geez18:

i think you do,otherwise you won't be responding.i feel a good vibe resonating from you.all these profane words you use are just ways you try to blend in.be yourself and live free.
ok noted..! Unt respond again
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by geez18(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
ok noted..! Unt respond again

how are you?i'd like to know you better.maybe we can continue this discuss in a more secure medium?what do you say?
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
geez18:

how are you?i'd like to know you better.maybe we can continue this discuss in a more secure medium?what do you say?
I don't continue discussions in a more secure medium other than nairaaland
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by geez18(m): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I don't continue discussions in a more secure medium other than nairaaland

quite an impasse we find ourselves now.suffice to say,i'll be honored if we could continue as friends,outside this forum,that is.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
geez18:

quite an impasse we find ourselves now.suffice to say,i'll be honored if we could continue as friends,outside this forum,that is.
K
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Certifiedboss: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
but what's bad in clubbing? or is club only meant for singles alone? why did she have to hide it from her man that she was clubbing ? hmmmmmm this kind union where u do things in secret, let's see how long it will last happily

If you're hiding something then you're doing something wrong. Maybe a guy took them and she was the major reason for the outing .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Certifiedboss: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
gbam! Inshort nah guys dey doam pass

With this mentality you're in trouble
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by tommychow(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
Doctorfitz:

Gbam!! Gbam!! U get am bro,2moro they start whining crap..saying sh*t like all men are bad all men are d same...b*tch please

Lol. Confused creatures.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Certifiedboss: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/club-exposes-girl-who-went-partying.html?m=1

Lol,ladies shaaa. We do dis a lot, u knw sumtymz we jxt want to catch plenty fun with our grlfrndss and maybe u think oga wuldnt agree so u boycut him and goan hav fuuunnn. Nt lyk I blame her tho..imean we all do dis

If that outing was not something fishy she won't risk going out without the knowledge of her man. You can't trust girls these days . I was in a hotel yesterday and a guy was telling his friends about a girl that's coming to see him at the hotel and he said the gitl is getting married next week so he's deleting her number after her wedding. Imagine a girl who's getting married next week and she's was at a hotel to see a different guy yesterday . How wicked can someone be
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Certifiedboss:

With this mentality you're in trouble
bros..wetin bring trouble come dis talk nau
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Certifiedboss:

If that outing was not something fishy she won't risk going out without the knowledge of her man. You can't trust girls these days . I was in a hotel yesterday and a guy was telling his friends about a girl that's coming to see him at the hotel and he said the gitl is getting married next week so he's deleting her number after her wedding. Imagine a girl who's getting married next week and she's was at a hotel to see a different guy yesterday . How wicked can someone be
r u crios?? Some babes shaa
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by otiigba1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:
No mind that confused girl.
very complexed girl, that one too is waiting for a man to marry her, men don suffer
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
olukenzo:
This one is a learner, come and see naija girls in the UK. That's why naija guys go home to get married.

We dey jam wella for CC. As we say in my neck of the woods: No more pikin.

mzteemarh come and see your sister o. Tueh!
lmao, but I'm the only girl in my house grin
seun, so you also cornered girls over there abi ?
don't worry I will just kill you ni
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by masqot(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Isokay, her sins are forgiven so far she's ready to live a transparent life.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Martinex12(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lol pple still do d lie lie virgin trick dis days? Xpecially wit guys dat criosly want to wife dem? Sme grls get mind o. What wil nau happn wedding nyt wen d long tin enta a wide well? I cn imagine...hehehehe. Gobe

Gm madam
...in d lady's voice..... T suddenly opened wide becoz a mighty hand has 2 pass tru...
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by seaga: 4:56am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
like i've said before, she erred by not telling him, but it's not too serious that an apology should not suffice.

That's what you think, there are signs that you are about to make the biggest mistake of your life, this could just be one . Sorry might not be enough
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 24, 2015
Martinex12:
...in d lady's voice..... T suddenly opened wide becoz a mighty hand has 2 pass tru...
heey u!
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:39am On Dec 24, 2015
seaga:

That's what you think, there are signs that you are about to make the biggest mistake of your life, this could just be one . Sorry might not be enough
oh well...
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by geez18(m): 6:40am On Dec 24, 2015
naughtynaughty:
K
my twitter handle is @g6life18, reach me there lets talk.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Prademi: 7:05am On Dec 24, 2015
Watch this video how they converted M@nhood to T0t0 in transgender experiment
The video will surprise you. +18 only please!!

http://www.sureinfoworld.com/2015/12/experimental-vide0.html
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Martinex12(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2015
naughtynaughty:
heey u!
U left me
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Joy1706(f): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2015
misspicy:

Not me

but you know that holy girl attitude you all play when you want to tie a guy down? grin
I try to do things to glorify God. It's not an act o and it's definitely not to tie a guy down. But me eh, I like to club once in a while just d for the sole purpose of letting my hair down, and dancing till my feet ache. Lol
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by LieDetector(m): 6:20am On Dec 30, 2015
PushMusic:

Trust me, she has to give a minute by minute account. grin
Any lie and I'm out.
Guess what?
I'm a living lie detector. wink

Why wouldn't I be jealous?

I may pretend like I don't care but hey, I'm jealous A.F. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.