Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (79372 Views)

See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) / Boy Exposes Girl Who Deliberately Infected Him With HIV... / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by SINNZ(m): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2015
Moz22:
SIN.NZ...abeg come give dis guy d perfect response that befits him..Tanks in anticipation.
LOL. Na youthful exuberance dey worry that one.

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by jakmankind(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
well, for someone like me; people's opinion don't even move me. As in, I don't care. Whatever a woman decides to do, wherever she decides to go is her business and no one's. As long as it makes her happy.
no problems then u no go understand it now but soon or later u will understand it more better

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by justmenoni: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2015
Op whats the point o editing their pictures and even the name of the club on instagram,just a lil search by my 2 year old son grin grin grin grin grin gave me this result: Club 57 - Ikoyi mtschewww i guess u just copied and paste and even laila abi na lalastica sef copy the news new oshi...
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2015
Love Machine:
All of the above.
cheesy
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2015
jakmankind:
no problems then u no go understand it now but soon or later u will understand it more better
ok...
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by tommychow(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
but what's bad in clubbing? or is club only meant for singles alone? why did she have to hide it from her man that she was clubbing ? hmmmmmm this kind union where u do things in secret, let's see how long it will last happily

Please tell me you're like 16 years old. With that thinking, your marriage will be a huge disaster. How can the father of your kids be the kind that needs to be around slutty, thirsty women and bad boys? GET YOUR ISH TOGETHER!

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
shocked shocked . It's not a bad thing not to know, but bragging in ignorance is bad. First. I go to club with friends that are like minds. Secondly; yes, I can afford whatever I take at the club. Thirdly; I go back to base straight and not to a hotel with anyone. Wake up bro, this is 2015 going to 2016. For the fact that some do it doesn't make it a general action. I don't even have friends like that. Thankfully. What a woman wears anywhere is her business. As long as she is an adult, she can wear whatsoever pleases her per time. No one's business. Cheers.
That dress the complainant lady is wearing up there is not the actual dress she wore when she was leaving home.She dresses decent at home but look the opposite when she go clubbing.Any lady who visit a club is not going there just to dance only.She goes there to demand awuf from men and eventually get laid.Shey audio no dey for her house to play music and dance?
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by tommychow(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2015
See babes defending her. When guys treat you like you ratchet you'll be saying there are no good men left.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by akp202(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2015
honestly we have to look at this from individual choices....i for instance have never being to a club cos of my own view towards it hence If my fiancee goes clubbing and if she has told me before now she does not go clubbing then honestly she got serious explanation to give to me . But if on the other hand i love clubbing then i honestly dont see whats wrong with what she did except she lied to me about her where about
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by mikron(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

I asked you a simple question and I expected a concise answer, not an epistle. My moniker has nuffin to do with it FYI. I club once in a while and as a single guy, I'm at liberty to do that but not when I'm already engaged to the lass I wanna wed.

First off, clubs are spots where people (mostly singles) go to dance, flirt, drink and possibly meet new sexual partners. Madam, an engaged nigga has NO business doing these things! Especially when he does it frequently! Its reeks of gross irresponsibility!!

Even if your morals have gone south, use your brain and stop thinking like lipsrsealed
my brother u don't need to disturb urself by trying to convince that lady, it's a well known fact that chronic clubbers are frown upon in these parts of the world, maybe she is a club freak too that is why she is showing this strong support for clubbers
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by iliyande(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
shame? shocked for going to party? Was she caught in bed with her fiance's father? Ahan X undecided

Not bad Why did she want the picture removed sister undecided
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Jeezy: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2015
Must she seek permission from her fiance before going out to have a good time?

Free the young lady jor!
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by geez18(m): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
who is dis1 again torioloun
you don't know? geez!! this is your conscience trying to save you from crying "had i known" in the long run.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Vision4God: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2015
Ds topic kinda relate wt wat a2space was talking about.

@josite can u just imagine ds kind of woman?. A home destroyer.
God help ds generation.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by hereiam: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2015
Handsomeemmy:
You guys don't understand, it is not the going to the club thing, think wide. Maybe the guy called her earlier and she refused to pick the call, Maybe she lied to the guy that she was home and about to sleep, maybe she lied to the guy that she wasn't feeling well, Maybe she lied to the guy that she was home studying, maybe she picked a quarrel with the guy few minutes ago just to have an excuse to leave his presence. So much maybes , You hardly can trust some of these ladies.

My one Kobo.

guy you are the type of guy with vision ladies love.
1 bottle of ORIGIN for you niccur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by hereiam: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Na wa o! this one na question? wait o, are u seriously asking me that? Oh Olorun o! Jesu Oluwawa o! hmmmmm dis jamb question they heavy me for mouth n its just hard to answer, Mr. SINNZ what the hell is wrong with clubbing? oh wait o, I just reasoned ur moniker again, no wonder! OK o oga clubbing frequently is not bad, every one has got his or her own choice, like terms begets like terms, the only place where its wrong and I don't support is keeping secrets from ur spouse, if u know ur going to keep secrets from ur spouse over every little thing, even ur movements are secrets, why on earth are u with that person? Ur spouse is supposed to be ur better half, ur best friend, ur brother, ur sister, ur pally pally so why hide ur movements? That is the point I am driving at, I guess ur looking at the moral beliefs of clubbing, live ur life the way it soothes u oga and let others live their the way they deem fit.

hello babe, you are defining this clubbing from western view. there is no morals in
african clubbing. we know what happens in the club except if you av not been.to one .
clubbing frequently is no good habit.

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by hereiam: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Like I said before, its none of ur business how others run their lives, live ur life they way it soothes u, don't give account for people, its not in ur place to do that, if he clubs every freaking day, na ur money abi na ur body? ...........hmmmmmm ndi mmadu sef.......

stop sounding like you are an island. if every body live.the way they like with control,
why do pple come.to NL.to.give advice.
there will be no need for that.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by uruoneluv(f): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Why must she go to club without d consent of her finance
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by hereiam: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

I asked you a simple question and I expected a concise answer, not an epistle. My moniker has nuffin to do with it FYI. I club once in a while and as a single guy, I'm at liberty to do that but not when I'm already engaged to the lass I wanna wed.

First off, clubs are spots where people (mostly singles) go to dance, flirt, drink and possibly meet new sexual partners. Madam, an engaged nigga has NO business doing these things! Especially when he does it frequently! Its reeks of gross irresponsibility!!

Even if your morals have gone south, use your brain and stop thinking like lipsrsealed

dnt mind that bae..... she is all these eye service kind of people
painting blue black in day light

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Doctorfitz: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

Bros u finish talk,no use wasting energy on some chicks,majority of them end up cheating even after marriage its their idea of gender equality.whereas its a showmanship of gross stupidity nd myopia...21st century my foot!

2 Likes

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Doctorfitz: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
tommychow:
See babes defending her. When guys treat you like you ratchet you'll be saying there are no good men left.

Gbam!! Gbam!! U get am bro,2moro they start whining crap..saying sh*t like all men are bad all men are d same...b*tch please
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by spencekat(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
The past will still surface one day.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by veraiyke(m): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
If you are sure and true you went out just to partyand nothing amidst happened then in the first place you would tell your fiancee and now you won't be begging that the pix be removed if you had nothing in your cupboard. But why would you do something in secret that you know your man won't be proud of? That's how some girls throw away good suitors just for an hour fun and plaesure
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
if its the Girl in red then there's no problem. I like her Big Yonsh Let her come to me I will marry Her
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MsGlobalwonder(f): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Love Machine:
That dress the complainant lady is wearing up there is not the actual dress she wore when she was leaving home.She dresses decent at home but dresses indecency in the club.Any lady who visit a club is not going there just to dance alone.She is going there to eat awuf from from men and get eventually get laid.Shey audio no dey for her house to play music?
I give up on u bro. You are correct
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MsGlobalwonder(f): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
iliyande:

Not bad Why did she want the picture removed sister undecided
like i've said before, she erred by not telling him, but it's not too serious that an apology should not suffice.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
This one is a learner, come and see naija girls in the UK. That's why naija guys go home to get married.

We dey jam wella for CC. As we say in my neck of the woods: No more pikin.

mzteemarh come and see your sister o. Tueh!
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Kgdavid(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
I know that guy at her back. His name is ifeoluwa osho

And so what, bro? Who cares??

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by lordyugo: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Like I always say some women will grow up wit d tendencies of a prostitute and some men the tendencies of a criminal, accept that and u knw how to plan your life to avoid there social circles or activities.

We dnt mind girls clubbing ,what we do mind is when you are asked how come you dont have serious rship and you say " its cos all men are the same" ,when all the men u meet are from questionable social gatherings like clubs etc.

for a girl its more dan whether u went home wit a guy after clubbing or not, but d fact all of u will be regarded d same CLUB GIRLS and Its a stigma hard to shake off
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by erumena(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
gbam! Inshort nah guys dey doam pass

So why hide it from him? She goofed!
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
geez18:
you don't know? geez!! this is your conscience trying to save you from crying "had i known" in the long run.
wu d fu*k are u? Talk or shift and lemme pass abeg
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by geez18(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
wu d fu*k are u? Talk or shift and lemme pass abeg

"a word is enough for the wise" they say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.