Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (79361 Views)

See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) / Boy Exposes Girl Who Deliberately Infected Him With HIV... / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2015
Love Machine:
I have never gone to a club since i was born.I don't have a girlfriend.But i fvck a random girl if konji hold me.

@ the bolded, you bad pass the babe, go and have one girl and stop banging all girls or destroying one punny
tongue
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by jakmankind(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
shame? shocked for going to party? Was she caught in bed with her fiance's father? Ahan X undecided
say no to clubbing after engaged pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by danbrowndmf(m): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:

@ the bolded, you bad pass the babe, go and have one girl and stop banging all girls or destroying one punny
tongue
sharap.like u have one man..

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
shame? shocked for going to party? Was she caught in bed with her fiance's father? Ahan X undecided
She could have at least informed him.
Who the hell gets married to a girl who goes clubbing behind your back?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:

what is shame there okorodudu tongue
Which one is Okorodudu again. grin

Do you mean tall, dark and sexy handsome? wink
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by agrovick(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2015
The comments from some of the ladies on this thread have shown how loose our society has become. Jesus wept

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
but what's bad in clubbing? or is club only meant for singles alone? why did she have to hide it from her man that she was clubbing ? hmmmmmm this kind union where u do things in secret, let's see how long it will last happily
Will you allow your husband to go clubbing all alone?Be sincere.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2015
PushMusic:

Which one is Okorodudu again. grin

Do you mean tall, dark and sexy handsome? wink
yes grin
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sharap.like u have one man..

okorodudu
grin
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by 2rez: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
and you can decipher the frequency through dis single picture. Oshey... decipherer! undecided

SINNZ's question has got norrhin to do with the picture. It's just a simple yez/no random question Ms.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by gentleagu(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2015
End time fiancée.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2015
PushMusic:

She could have at least informed him.
Who the hell gets married to a girl who goes clubbing behind your back?

I accept there was miscommunication, but it's not that serious. A simple apology should do. She created the scene by requesting her picture be brought down. Sincerely, to me it's no biggie. That is using my definition of fiance oo, not idols ladies worship these days just to be married.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:

tongue
It's because of situation like this i don't want to have a girlfriend.So many jezebels who poses as angels are on the streets.I don't want to have a heartache.Girlfriend wahala can shorten one's life and savings.

3 Likes

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2015
jakmankind:
say no to clubbing after engaged pls
but married men go clubbing without their spouse every other day. What do you think abt it?
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2015
Its not that big of a deal now
Yes she didnt tell her husband to be ... He orolly cheating on her somewhere
She's worry about being in a room with friends and music playing ... It could be a hen party before wedding doesnt mean she is doing immoral things there .

She should just tell him n be mature about it
If he loves n trust her it shouldnt be an issue .. If she just there with friends .
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
but married men go clubbing without their spouse every other day. What do you think abt it?
Lol waiting for the ans
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by danbrowndmf(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:
okorodudu grin
meaning?
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by seaga: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
but what's bad in clubbing? or is club only meant for singles alone? why did she have to hide it from her man that she was clubbing ? hmmmmmm this kind union where u do things in secret, let's see how long it will last happily

Do you know the image she sells to her fiance?
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by AreaFada2: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2015
blairlady:
Goin or club or not goin to club, does not define a person. D only reason maybe, either her fiance hate the name clubbing or it might get to her inlaw and dts wil b very drastic.
No inlaw wanta her son to get marry to a club girl.

Gbam!

How many people here will want to marry a regular club girl? Or would want his/her brother/cousin marry one?

Then the lies/deceit involved. If you can lie about where you go, you can also lie about who you roll with. Like boyfriends/sugar daddies.

Who knows in whose bed she ended up that night?

It could all have been harmless fun but who can be sure of that? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
No be una single girls dey spoil the married men because of what you can get from them?You know he is married,instead,you still want to be his sidechic.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2015
Love Machine:
Will you allow your husband to go clubbing all alone?Be sincere.

Biko read all my comments, I said keeping ur movement a secret from ur spouse is bad, I would like to club "with" my husband everyday if that is his wish, but it won't be acceptable to me if he goes alone. Does this answer ur question?
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by geez18(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
gbam! Inshort nah guys dey doam pass

keep comparing yourself with a guy.... you'll end up the loser!

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
meaning?
grin
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Love Machine:
It's because of situation like this i don't want to have a girlfriend.So many jezebels who poses as angels are on the streets.I don't want to have a heartache.Girlfriend wahala can shorten one's life and savings.
just talk say u dey fear to spend on any girl, aka-gum grin
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Love Machine:
You no no say after clubbing na crib she go enter with an interested guy?
not true. From experience.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by seaga: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:

tongue

Coming from a spoilt girl.Don't blame me, check your signature

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by watered(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2015
Girls will always be girls.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by ceemere: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2015
When ur fiance finds out. Its easy; just #Blame it on GEJ

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by cardoctor(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2015
And so what? She may have gone clubbing with his consent. I'm sure its her pastor or mother in-law she's avoiding.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2015
Love Machine:
No be una single girls dey spoil the married men because of what you can get from them?You know he is married,instead,you still want to be his sidechic.
huh? Pardon me... you are blaming single ladies for a married man's promiscuity? Loool.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by SINNZ(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2015
Captain001:
I say amen to what you like. May God give you clubbing husband that won't hide it from you.

I'd say a big amen to that grin
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
huh? Pardon me... you are blaming single ladies for a married man's promiscuity? Loool.
Yes.You give him green light when you know he is rich.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.