Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (79362 Views)

See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) / Boy Exposes Girl Who Deliberately Infected Him With HIV... / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by purplekayc(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Which ministry?
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by geedeex2(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Lesson to guys :allow your girlfriends catch their fun because if you deny them , they will still do it without letting you know..

2 Likes

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by loomer: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2015
Lol
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by blairlady(f): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2015
Goin or club or not goin to club, does not define a person. D only reason maybe, either her fiance hate the name clubbing or it might get to her inlaw and dts wil b very drastic.
No inlaw wanta her son to get marry to a club girl.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by mysteriousman(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2015
Lol
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by danbrowndmf(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/club-exposes-girl-who-went-partying.html?m=1

Lol,ladies shaaa. We do dis a lot, u knw sumtymz we jxt want to catch plenty fun with our grlfrndss and maybe u think oga wuldnt agree so u boycut him and goan hav fuuunnn. Nt lyk I blame her tho..imean we all do dis
Face wey i don see tire for twitter.Madam talk for yourself..sombody that is getting married soon went clubing not with her FEMALE friend..get your story right...so u behave like dis too?
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Na wa o! this one na question? wait o, are u seriously asking me that? Oh Olorun o! Jesu Oluwawa o! hmmmmm dis jamb question they heavy me for mouth n its just hard to answer, Mr. SINNZ what the hell is wrong with clubbing? oh wait o, I just reasoned ur moniker again, no wonder! OK o oga clubbing frequently is not bad, every one has got his or her own choice, like terms begets like terms, the only place where its wrong and I don't support is keeping secrets from ur spouse, if u know ur going to keep secrets from ur spouse over every little thing, even ur movements are secrets, why on earth are u with that person? Ur spouse is supposed to be ur better half, ur best friend, ur brother, ur sister, ur pally pally so why hide ur movements? That is the point I am driving at, I guess ur looking at the moral beliefs of clubbing, live ur life the way it soothes u oga and let others live their the way they deem fit.
simply answer the damn question, what's all the beating around the bush for?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2015
O.k.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Captain001(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2015
I say amen to what you like. May God give you clubbing husband that won't hide it from you.

SexyStrawberry
post=41261496:

Na wa o! this one na question? wait o, are u seriously asking me that? Oh Olorun o! Jesu Oluwawa o! hmmmmm dis jamb question they heavy me for mouth n its just hard to answer, Mr. SINNZ what the hell is wrong with clubbing? oh wait o, I just reasoned ur moniker again, no wonder! OK o oga clubbing frequently is not bad, every one has got his or her own choice, like terms begets like terms, the only place where its wrong and I don't support is keeping secrets from ur spouse, if u know ur going to keep secrets from ur spouse over every little thing, even ur movements are secrets, why on earth are u with that person? Ur spouse is supposed to be ur better half, ur best friend, ur brother, ur sister, ur pally pally so why hide ur movements? That is the point I am driving at, I guess ur looking at the moral beliefs of clubbing, live ur life the way it soothes u oga and let others live their the way they deem fit.

2 Likes

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MeloGist(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Austin4lif: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
but what's bad in clubbing? or is club only meant for singles alone? why did she have to hide it from her man that she was clubbing ? hmmmmmm this kind union where u do things in secret, let's see how long it will last happily
did u mother club? If there is nothing wrong with ur mum clubbing then don't quote or insult me.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Acidosis(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2015
The kind of girls I date do not do clubs, so I don't think I have anything to learn on this thread.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Toks2008(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
but what's bad in clubbing? or is club only meant for singles alone? why did she have to hide it from her man that she was clubbing ? hmmmmmm this kind union where u do things in secret, let's see how long it will last happily

Well maybe i am a bush guy or my morale is ackward but to me,there is a whole lot of things not cool about clubbing..infact i can't woo a lady that "clubs".

You may go to a club for an occasion but when it is an act i guess it is irresponsible. I have been to a club just once in my life which was an after event party and from what i saw,i was like clubers are definitely irresponsible people.

My opinion o as a bush guy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by tellwisdom: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2015
When i say these gurls are useless, they think im saying trash sad
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Figs(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2015
bad omen.why couldn't she go to church.she knows its so bad that's why she wants the picture removed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Jimdonnet(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2015
tellwisdom:
When i say these gurls are useless, they think im saying trash sad

you are not saying trash men.no more virgins.they are only for bearing children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by jakmankind(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2015
Well for me its not good for her to go club alone without her fiancée consent what is she going to do at club in d first place is it only club u can catch fun a beg if I be her fiancée and get to know this that is d end of our relationship cos I'm sure after our marriage she will even do worst more than that

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by OlivetBen(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Tell me what is good in clubing and also the benefit of it?

3 Likes

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nazareth10: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2015
HOW DO I DEACTIVATE MY NAIRALAND ACCOUNT. SINCE THEY SAY THAT THEY DONT WANT ME, I DONT NEED THEM EITHER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2015
PushMusic:
Shame shame!
what is shame there okorodudu tongue
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2015
PushMusic:
Shame shame!
shame? shocked for going to party? Was she caught in bed with her fiance's father? Ahan X undecided
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2015
When a lady is by your side she is your fiancee.Immediately she leaves she is no longer your fiancee.

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:

what is shame there okorodudu tongue
She sneaked out and went clubbing without her fiance's knowledge.She might have lied to him that she wanted to go visit her parent.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
I tire!!! Maybe she is marrying a military man forced on her.. lol. Abi how do u explain dis amount of fear for a fiance? Did she kill? Steal?
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MistarT(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2015
Goofing of the highest order (she went to the club without her hubby to be knowing about it). Serious i just pray sometimes "God help me" these young ladies these days, i just wonder the kind of wife person go marry.

2 Likes

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2015
Love Machine:
She sneaked out and went clubbing without her fiance knowledge.She might have lied to him that she wanted to go visit her parent.
have you not done that atleast once?
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
shame? shocked for going to party? Was she caught in bed with her fiance's father? Ahan X undecided
You no no say after clubbing na crib she go enter with an interested guy?
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by mzvyne(f): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2015
grin bush meat don catch hunter...
Lolz
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

Would you marry a guy who clubs frequently- with or without your knowledge?
and you can decipher the frequency through dis single picture. Oshey... decipherer! undecided

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:

have you not done that atleast once?
I have never gone to a club since i was born.I don't have a girlfriend.But i fvck a random girl if konji hold me.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by 9jatatafo(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2015
Was the girl squeezing the butt of that guy? Bad babe
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by BABANGBALI: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2015
see as dem dey push yeye slippers bweast for fwont page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.