Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed (3585 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by RoastedCorn(m): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2015
icedbeatz:
you are a female definitely. Op dnt gib into this crap, if she truly loved him she would have never put him in that position. Zou females think the word sorry automatically solves every fups u all dish out. Op the handwritin is on the goddamn wall now cease to be a fool. Ask yourself this op, would you put her in such position if u were in her shoes because of an "ex"? That dead dude wasnt no ex. He was her true love and she defended him and attacked u the way u would attack an ordinary female friend that says shitt abt a girl u truky love Use ur logic now and lock up ur emotions nw op. Time for logical thinking.
exactly my point
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by jmaxjohn(m): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2015
I'm nt saying she shdnt mourn. She shd, or he'll freak out dat she's gt no heart. From a guys standpoint, mine (an emotional guy at dat), if u wanna mourn i think it shd b on my shoulders. I'll understand ur pain nd know just hw to help, I'll help u heal nd even love u beta, I'll know just hw to make u smile wen such a loss happens again. Moments like this define d strength of ppls luv; wu do u run to for a shoulder?
But it seems she needs d space to mourn indefinitely.
Coz if she can mourn for an ex for bout 2 months nd z obviously still mourning, den if dat ex wanted her baq if he was alive, our luv stands no chance. It's more like she used me to get over d ex.
Ure a gal na misspicy, u shd get wat i mean. smiley

misspicy:

so you all are saying she should not mourn him for as long as she wants because he is an EX?

is he an alien?
so because he wants to marry her now,she should suspend every other activities?...la wa
the way we react to death is different maybe she needs to heal alone,she might no need to share it with her current boyfriend?

I still see nothing bad in her mourning her EX for as long as she wants even at her present boyfriend's stand...kilode,if I lose an EX today amma mourn him well,he is human....

1 Like

Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:

A sane man you say?

you mean a sane man who is not insecure will feel threatened by a dead man?

you all are confused,for Christ sake,the man is no more,not like she will go and meet him in the land of the dead I don't see the fuse here?

its just a phase and she will be over it soon.
they must have shared some memories and it hurts to lose anyone not to talk of someone you were close with

OP is just insecure mbok undecided
reactivate your oblongata dear, so its col that the supposed wife to be is in love with the dead guz so the op has nothing to worry about since the guy is late? What about the fact that she values the late guy millions more than op? Just cos the guy is dead he should be grateful that she wouldnt have anything to do with the dead guy anymore? Which from their situation its crystal clear that she loves thee late guy (her true love). Well how could i expect u fellows to be sensible about his situation, op thats warning from God so listen. Shes just going to settle for u her fall back guy and maybe fantasize about the dead guy straffin her while u r on top the matter.
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by misspicy(f): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2015
jmaxjohn:
I'm nt saying she shdnt mourn. She shd, or he'll freak out dat she's gt no heart. From a guys standpoint, mine (an emotional guy at dat), if u wanna mourn i think it shd b on my shoulders. I'll understand ur pain nd know just hw to help, I'll help u heal nd even love u beta, I'll know just hw to make u smile wen such a loss happens again. Moments like this define d strength of ppls luv; wu do u run to for a shoulder?
But it seems she needs d space to mourn indefinitely.
Coz if she can mourn for an ex for bout 2 months nd z obviously still mourning, den if dat ex wanted her baq if he was alive, our luv stands no chance. It's more like she used me to get over d ex.
Ure a gal na misspicy, u shd get wat i mean. smiley

lmao grin

point am bringing out is this EX is no more,he is gone and not coming back

she can mourn him anyhow she wants and prefer

that's just my point
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2015
donTbone:

Ok... let your wife or gef be thinking about a dead man
for more than normal and tell me you wont be bothered...
That only happens in Nollywood and bollywood
BIKO! we are human...

If you knw d definition of insecure, u wont post such!
I think you are the most confused nigga here!
lol do u think its a male thats behind the emotionlly raving post? Let alone a "Nigga"
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:

lmao grin

point am bringing out is this EX is no more,he is gone and not coming back

she can mourn him anyhow she wants and prefer

that's just my point

@jmaxjohn, huh, he b geh with stone-heart ooo. she no fit understand anitin
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2015
icedbeatz:
lol do u think its a male thats behind the emotionlly raving post? Let alone a "Nigga"

Ma nigga where have U been bro
Compliments of the season
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 23, 2015
icedbeatz:
reactivate your oblongata dear, so its col that the supposed wife to be is in love with the dead guz so the op has nothing to worry about since the guy is late? What about the fact that she values the late guy millions more than op? Just cos the guy is dead he should be grateful that she wouldnt have anything to do with the dead guy anymore? Which from their situation its crystal clear that she loves thee late guy (her true love). Well how could i expect u fellows to be sensible about his situation, op thats warning from God so listen. Shes just going to settle for u her fall back guy and maybe fantasize about the dead guy straffin her while u r on top the matter.

Dont mind theses chics. If they were the ones a guy did that too they will be up in arms
Double standards I tell ya
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2015
funkyibodude:
One thing! Someone's first love always remain in their hearts forever. Be it a guy or a lady, maybe her ex is her first love undecided or someone really special to her. For the fact she's with you doesn't mean her heart is completely off her Ex... So just try and be the man for her and prove to her that you are better than her Ex in all aspects, soon after she would gradually forget him. smiley
thats the foundation of a mugu maga, trying to proof that u are a better man than who? Cos of what? Is her puna or hrt gold plated? Nigga please how long is he going to proof shitt? Thats why most girls giv shitt to their husband cos they see him as a man they just want to manage cos the real person they want never came along. Value people that value u it makes ur life awesome, fk validation from such ppl. Proof? Proof ? The hrt is going to belong where it wants no matter wt thats why u need to find one that her hrt truly belongs to u and nt one u have to proof shitt to after u guys are already long in the relationship. Foh
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by CaroLyner(f): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2015
icedbeatz:
OP listen to this guy
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Dont mind theses chics. If they were the ones a guy did that too they will be up in arms
Double standards I tell ya
*smiling lik a mofo*... MAAAAAA NIGGA! whats good bro? How have you been enjoying the merry sweet season? Hows everything and work G?
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2015
funkyibodude:
One thing! Someone's first love always remain in their hearts forever. Be it a guy or a lady, maybe her ex is her first love undecided or someone really special to her. For the fact she's with you doesn't mean her heart is completely off her Ex... So just try and be the man for her and prove to her that you are better than her Ex in all aspects, soon after she would gradually forget him. smiley

So you're happy being a backup quarterback
Meen thats fùcked up
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2015
All u have to do right now is to be there for her. She's going through a lot nd she don apologise so what's d biggie undecided. The ex is not coming back nah
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 23, 2015
icedbeatz:
*smiling lik a mofo*... MAAAAAA NIGGA! whats good bro? How have you been enjoying the merry sweet season? Hows everything and work G?
Ive been on break since Monday homes
Been doing some serious travelling too just touched down in Ibadan
Enjoying the weather and shìt... great people around here too

1 Share

Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Mjshexy(f): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2015
Apology to the dead, but my lil concern is that when the said guy was alive this lady never allowed her fiance knw about her ex or how they chatted or hw often she visited him or not. Simply put, the lady & her ex were still into each other and the gentle OP was just a side guy & his proposal may have been turned down if the ex were to be alive shikena...
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2015
fernandoc:
That girl doesn't respect you. And my brother these days men ought to value that more than love.
You can take her back only when you are sure she has learnt hour lessons.
haha..bros dt grl dosnt repect u jxt lyk dat. Lol kilagbe kileju? Her feelin nd depression is jxt normal abeg
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ma nigga where have U been bro
Compliments of the season
man, a nigga been so goddamn busy, stressed the fk out and barely got time which i use to solely replenish and refresh a nigga since a month now but thank God project is completed and the fruits of the labour makes it soooo ..... Infact you know how joyful numbers makes us feel smiley. Ma nigga how the streets of nl dey man?
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2015
icedbeatz:
man, a nigga been so goddamn busy, stressed the fk out and barely got time which i use to solely replenish and refresh a nigga since a month now but thank God project is completed and the fruits of the labour makes it soooo ..... Infact you know how joyful numbers makes us feel smiley. Ma nigga how the streets of nl dey man?

Well I havent been on this in awhile. Just resumed NL
Like U I ws wrapping shìt up in time for the break smiley
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

1)am no nigga,remove that shade on your eyes,this is misspicy

2)only an insecure man will be competing with a dead man's memory,kilode? she can mourn her ex as much as she wants,so what if it was her brother will OP say the same?
the way we mourn the dead differs,men are likely to easily get along well but women tend to mourn till they can mourn no mourn

there is nothing wrong in here mourning her EX anyway she likes,how long she wants until she can mourn no more shikena
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahah
1. Hell yeas u aint.
2. Yeah like the ones that keeps moaning abi mourning with her neighbour after the husband just died few days ago, the ones that fks her husbands friend during the week of his burial abi the ones that tries to seduce her husbands bros after the hubby is late abi the ones that fks d driver same night her hubby died jus cos she doznt wanna b alone hahahahahaha women do mourn/moan so much than us. Go and tell these craps to lil boys not for seasoned guys that have done a lot and seen it all.

1 Like

Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by misspicy(f): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2015
catlova:

@jmaxjohn, huh, he b geh with stone-heart ooo. she no fit understand anitin
undecided
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by firstking01(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2015
Sai
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ive been on break since Monday homes
Been doing some serious travelling too just touched down in Ibadan
Enjoying the weather and shìt... great people around here too
thats my nigga..free time to squeeze the juice of life and spend some quality time with family and friend, aint nuffin lik FAMILY LOVE MAN #FAMILYOVEREVERYTHING, cant wait to travel back to see my peeps man. Missing them all. Wish u an awesome and memoerable sseason, merry xmas my nigga. Remain blessed G.
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by funkyibodude(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

So you're happy being a backup quarterback
Meen thats fùcked up
not really! But you have to deal with the emotional pains. I understand the girl's pains
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by odaniel1(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

1)am no nigga,remove that shade on your eyes,this is misspicy

2)only an insecure man will be competing with a dead man's memory,kilode? she can mourn her ex as much as she wants,so what if it was her brother will OP say the same?
the way we mourn the dead differs,men are likely to easily get along well but women tend to mourn till they can mourn no mourn

there is nothing wrong in here mourning her EX anyway she likes,how long she wants until she can mourn no more shikena

Why do ladies hv a problem abt male insecurity?
Whateva makes som women think Men are "metallic" and aint supoxd 2 subjct 2 emotions n shii.
Take a chill pill bae, ts ok fr a man 2 b insecure esp ds kind..lol
Cmon, dude dnt evn kno if she mourning or missin d x factor. He's gt every right to b inquisitive. NL jst does d thinkin out loud. M sure u'd too if u wr in d position
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by misspicy(f): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2015
odaniel1:

Why do ladies hv a problem abt male insecurity?
Whateva makes som women think Men are "metallic" and aint supoxd 2 subjct 2 emotions n shii.
Take a chill pill bae, ts ok fr a man 2 b insecure esp ds kind..lol
Cmon, dude dnt evn kno if she mourning or missin d x factor. He's gt every right to b inquisitive. NL jst does d thinkin out loud. M sure u'd too if u wr in d position
seriously if it was me,I wouldn't care,the EX in question is no more,that's not a threat is it?

and yes a man gotta be a man tongue
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by misspicy(f): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2015
phrancky:
Misspicy, i havent felt insecure to any lady before and am damn sure this wouldnt be my first. I wasnt against her mourning the dead and even if she is to do that, must she bring it to my notice when the said guy was her ex and had been in contact with him while he was alive. If she could still be so emotionally connected to someone who is dead, wondering what she will be doing with other numerous ex of hers who are still alive.

the bolded is where the problem lies,has she given you something to doubt about her? has she ever been caught cheating?
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by eyinjuege: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2015
The dead always seem to have a hold on the living. No matter how wicked or shitty a dead ex is, they'll most often times be remembered fondly talk less of a wonderful ex.
Your girl will get over her ex, but it might take time for her to understand that that chapter of her life is gone FOREVER.
Another thing to consider is that they might have been genuine friends. She might just be grieving a friend, hence the reason for lashing out at you, and she may just need your support at this point in time.
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Richiy(f): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:

A sane man you say?

you mean a sane man who is not insecure will feel threatened by a dead man?

you all are confused,for Christ sake,the man is no more,not like she will go and meet him in the land of the dead I don't see the fuse here?

its just a phase and she will be over it soon.
they must have shared some memories and it hurts to lose anyone not to talk of someone you were close with

OP is just insecure mbok undecided

You took the words right outta my mouth. Over a dead man? She z just hurt and it is just a phase.
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2015
marvelous000:

[size=13pt]
Bruh!

I gat no advice for you, order than the embolded. She just made it easier by giving you a clue on what to do. tho not going back to your ex, but dumping her.

Never allow yourself to used has an option. By all indication. She never loved you and is unlikely to love you.

Her comment just sloughed all doubt.
[/size]
bless you nigga, game recognize game. Op shut emotions out so u cant tell ursef the truth if not ur done for. To her ur jus an option, a fallback guy, a goddamn backup like a ups which is useless unless theres power fluctuation. Like a gen which is useless unless theres no light as soon as light cms bak u off the goddamn gen and switch to main source because the gen aint shitt as far as theres lightt. So are u gonna be ursef or some shitt head backup for a lil b1tch:
? Ur call op
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by misspicy(f): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2015
Richiy:

You took the words right outta my mouth. Over a dead man? She z just hurt and it is just a phase.
lol,when a dead man becomes a competition grin
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Davidovinci(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2015
Op better listen to what ur fellow niggaz are saying. The only chick bn real here is CaroLyner.
This 'might' be a sign-telling you to take things slow/evaluate the relationship critically...with such(her) attitude she might compare you with her Ex someday....
Don't get married to a drama queen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) / Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) / My Married, 6 Months Pregnant Friend, Is Cheating On Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.