Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed (3589 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

So you're happy being a backup quarterback
Meen thats fùcked up
hahahaha dont mind him, hes proof that pussiii nigs cant be extinct. In every forum of many guys theres always a pussii nigga by the side ready to co-sign bullshitt.
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by gamaliel121(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2015
phrancky:
Good morning all, please i need advice regarding an issue bothering me. I have been dating this girl for the past 7 months and hoping to tie the knots with her next year because I was convinced she is the special one, not until yesterday. About a month and half ago she lost a friend via an accident and she was very down and made me aware of it when I asked. When I probed further considering the way she was taking the loss, she said the guy was her ex and that they have been keeping in touch via calls and social media even while we were dating. I never made any fuss about it, because I felt I owe the dead respect. Just yesterday, she put up a message on her bbm profile stating how she missed him and crying that she won't be able to see him again. When she did that, I felt disrespected and wondered why she is still into this guy who is late and even allowing me know about it all and her response was that she is free to do what so ever she likes and that no matter how much she misses him he ain't gonna come back, so I shouldn't be jealous and if I want to go back 2 any of my ex I should do same. She sent me an sms this morning apologizing, but I am thinking of been decisive this time around and contemplating not taking her back. Could it be said that I am over reacting, insecure or simply jealous for nothing or is it that some stuffs don't just add up with this babe.

Break up with the bitchhhhhh
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Oahray: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmm... When a person is drunk or very angry, you can be sure that what they say is the truth. They may not mean to say say it or hurt you, but it's still the truth. In your shoes, that's the only problem I'd have with everything you just narrated. What I'd do depends on alot of things.

It's normal to grieve over the loss of someone you were once so close to. It's normal to feel jealous when it's the other person advertising her attachment to an ex.

But the part where she said "you can go back to any of your exes..." Says alot about alot. Don't end it just yet though. It's just a rough patch that proves that you'd constantly be compared with her ex for sometime. Currently he's higher up the ladder so she attacked you that way. If you know you can be a better partner than he ever was, hang on. If however you do mind being compared, let go.

Lemme be honest with you. In your shoes, I'd let go... Let whoever say whatever.
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by NemzySeries(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:

A sane man you say?

you mean a sane man who is not insecure will feel threatened by a dead man?

you all are confused,for Christ sake,the man is no more,not like she will go and meet him in the land of the dead I don't see the fuse here?

its just a phase and she will be over it soon.
they must have shared some memories and it hurts to lose anyone not to talk of someone you were close with

OP is just insecure mbok undecided
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2015
gamaliel121:

hahahahahahahah str8 up.
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
gamaliel121:

hahahahahahahah str8 up.
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by lanre147(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=mutiply post=41261872]Most times people say things out of anger, she was sober and you attacked her instead of been calm, that made her to exchange harsh words with you. She had apologised, please forgive and forget. [/quote na u get mouth pass
Re: When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Op you are a very jealous lover and u really need to work on that,not just with this lady but any lady u finally decide to tie the knot with. Habbaaaa! A dead ex?how can u be reacting over a dead guy. I wonder what u would do if u mistakenly go through her phone,kill her right? Please work on yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Causes Of Premature Ejaculation And How To Over Come It / My Experience With A "Church" Girl / Thanks For Accepted My Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.