Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (86233 Views)

Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Kennykenty(m): 3:42am On Dec 24, 2015
Love it though, I see no reason why Fayose should be criticize for doing what he knew will give smile to his people. Was it in a state where their workers were crying for not av a cup of gari to celebrate the season after worked day and night, and the governor his commissioners and few others had stockpile their food stores with items they cannot consume in a century.

Kudos to son of Fayose ...... but after this pls empower your people
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by chinchum(m): 3:44am On Dec 24, 2015
He is fucking up their psyche. There are at least 3 million people in Ekiti, what percentage of that number got the rice he is distributing?

One of the reasons why the core North is where it is now is because of this mentality instilled in the populace.

Oyo state citizens are gradually getting over the psychological hangover of Adedibus " Amala and Gbegiri" handouts ,to politically enslave the poor and breed mental laziness. Fayose has dusted the Adedibus template and he thinks Ekiti people deserves such.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by efilefun(m): 3:46am On Dec 24, 2015
iamsamdey:
Wetin go satisfy u pple... After he dash out the money pple like u will use the money to buy Xmas gift for your family and forget the project later corruption will be the topic... Am not a fan of fayose and I don't stay in ekiti but at least am a fan of good things. So pls appreciate him for doing this at least
Do you know he just started paying October salary Nov and dec is on voicemail while the Lagos state and FG he normally criticize have paid their workers dec salary already. Lagos state paid December salary before 15th. "Teach them how to fish and provide the right tools" not feeding them. After the rice will he share tomatoes maggi meat and other ingredients

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by coolhumble(m): 3:52am On Dec 24, 2015
CELEBOLOFOFO:
cool dats my state

You must love rice very much grin
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by lanrei(m): 3:53am On Dec 24, 2015
ViVaMadrid:
When you pick Under 5.5 on nairabet, and stake 100k and Real madrid plays 10-2

Lol
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by AmeLonRo(m): 4:37am On Dec 24, 2015
efilefun:
Do you know he just started paying October salary Nov and dec is on voicemail while the Lagos state and FG he normally criticize have paid their workers dec salary already. Lagos state paid December salary before 15th. "Teach them how to fish and provide the right tools" not feeding them. After the rice will he share tomatoes maggi meat and other ingredients

FG is yet to pay December salary. Leave Fayose alone. This is charity. This is the season of charity. A governor coming so close you criticise him. The ones you cant see nko. Ask people in Ondo, Kogi, Kano, Delta jf they love this to happen in their states. Food is basic. Those who think they have rice can abstain. Food is basic need for man. FG is planning to feed school children, why dont you object it. Food is damn basic. The moment food issue is resolved, all others are secondary. Even in America, citizens collect food stamps from government. Its the right of the people jooor.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Archiq: 4:56am On Dec 24, 2015
What else can a good governor do during this festive period. At least he is not doing it everyday. We have seen many governors in this country, with years of governance, yet no impact in the state. Fayose is trying, he should be encouraged instead of castigation. Kudos.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by prophetfire: 4:57am On Dec 24, 2015
But ekiti peeps claim to be the most educated peeps in nigeria? How did a clownish thug like this reduce the land of "professors" to this charade?
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by kgr8mike(m): 5:01am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have been witholding my position on Fayose's style of 'governance' all these whÍle. I think it's time to express it.

With due respect to Governor Ayo Fayose and his supporters, I think the Governor is abusing governance and is damaging the psyche of average Ekiti indigene on the responsibility of government by his actions.

His stomach infrastructure program has made government to be a "come and chop" affair. Instead of devoting such resources towards capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people, and also wealth creation programs that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial capacity and build Ekiti economy, the governor rather spend it on non productive stomach infrastructure.

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state go grow. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to buy cloths? Will he give them Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

I pray the Governor doesn't carry this form of governance(misgovernance) into the new year! He may not be the worst Governor but he needs to change...

Oga, this is Christmas.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by dikeigbo2(m): 5:19am On Dec 24, 2015
CR77:
The peoples governor

Gbam,not like his Osun counterpart.

No offense please
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 24, 2015
I agreed with your observation. fayose is destroying the present and future of ekiti pple by dz act of abuse of office. yes , there is hsrdship in the land , notwithstanding the money spent in procuring dz santa cluz gifts should have been channelled into other things that can benefit the whole ekiti state. for sure, dz generosity can only be felt in the capital, may be 10% of the people. from dz percentage, 10 %would collect 2ce coz he is not using BVN to distribute his Greek gifts . In summary, dz is demonstration of executive recklessness.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Archiq: 5:19am On Dec 24, 2015
prophetfire:
But ekiti peeps claim to be the most educated peeps in nigeria? How did a clownish thug like this reduce the land of "professors" to this charade?
. So giving the people Christmas gift makes him a thug. Nigerian likes talking trash.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Goldencollins: 5:20am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have been witholding my position on Fayose's style of 'governance' all these whÍle. I think it's time to express it.

With due respect to Governor Ayo Fayose and his supporters, I think the Governor is abusing governance and is damaging the psyche of average Ekiti indigene on the responsibility of government by his actions.

His stomach infrastructure program has made government to be a "come and chop" affair. Instead of devoting such resources towards capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people, and also wealth creation programs that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial capacity and build Ekiti economy, the governor rather spend it on non productive stomach infrastructure.

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state go grow. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to buy cloths? Will he give them Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

I pray the Governor doesn't carry this form of governance(misgovernance) into the new year! He may not be the worst Governor but he needs to change...
and who told you he's not devoting resources towards capacity building?stomach infrastructure is what he promised his people and the governor is fulfilling his campaign promises,if he didn't do it now ur likes will still come out and say Fayose promised stomach infrastructure but he didn't fulfill it.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by bfatoba(m): 5:22am On Dec 24, 2015
Ojady:

My IQ?! You dont want to go there mate!! You just showed the state and level of your IQ... You talk about being 'very literal here' so the Ekiti people in the picture smiling and lining up, are, according to your concept of "...a governor's state of mind' Chickens yeah?
You sure having a laugh...Even at Christmas, your IQ lacks the tangible understanding commensurate to a chicken... #bringitoneffingcunt bfatoba

I'm Not about to troll you because, you're part of those things I don't want to encourage in the New Year. But Since I'm such a nice guy, I will take this one last reply to educate you. Power is a game, included in it, is marketing, theories, psychology ..... and Sociology. That said... the Psychological aspect of what I said there was being present when feeding your chickens with rice, is to show them you own them Since you can't grasp that, I will come to the conclusion that, you have the same brain as my Chicken, and maybe only your feeder, FAYOSE will understand.

Here's something you might understand... I'll give you some rice to smile and shut up

@Ojady=Chickenhead

No pun Intended, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by angusakpuogwu: 5:24am On Dec 24, 2015
wailing wailers keep wailing!!!!!!!
I don't blame all of you that are not use to good governance; who only think governance is just to sit in the government house and give orders, U LIE like LAI Muhammad. he promised his people stomach infrastructure and he is fulfilling it and it is burning some people's chest. Ehyaaa sorry to all bad belles.
this is the closest governor to the people and his people like him. how I wish my governor is this close to our people. I know u are only jealous because your governor can never be this humble #StopBeingJealous #keepitupSir #AyodeleFayose
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by bfatoba(m): 5:38am On Dec 24, 2015
babosky2008:
I agreed with your observation. fayose is destroying the present and future of ekiti pple by dz act of abuse of office. yes , there is hsrdship in the land , notwithstanding the money spent in procuring dz santa cluz gifts should have been channelled into other things that can benefit the whole ekiti state. for sure, dz generosity can only be felt in the capital, may be 10% of the people. from dz percentage, 10 %would collect 2ce coz he is not using BVN to distribute his Greek gifts . In summary, dz is demonstration of executive recklessness.

Whilst a some percentage of Ekiti remains in Darkness.... for the 8th month running, money is wasted on Rice for photo ops for future elections.... I hatedislike people with small minds... if you as a governor want to create a welfare state, you have to go about it legally. Why is your name printed over the rice, why are you there to witness it?... so so so many questions. I'm disappointed in the fact that he was allowed to run for office, talk-less of winning.

and to the popular idea in this thread.... Does Christmas excuse people from seeing something wrong

I'm all for feeding the homeless, but this is something entirely different.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by proprince(m): 5:46am On Dec 24, 2015
Fayose for president 2019 grin
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 5:48am On Dec 24, 2015
I am sure that CLOWN never pay salary. By the time u consider the size of the rice but u will have no choice than to weep for the so-called land of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingsJohnson(m): 5:50am On Dec 24, 2015
See what politics has reduced my fellow Nigerians to.......

We are Nigerians, the giant of Africa and in the nearest future, the world, the are not beggars nor hungry people for crying out loud........

#Nigeriansstandup
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 24, 2015
sirugos:
Alert!!! APC dictated..
soryy,, detected not dictated
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by MrBUN86(m): 5:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Thank you. Hating him makes him a good leader.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by 989900: 6:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Ekiti, e ti si 'raisi' je!
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by uglyBetty1(f): 6:07am On Dec 24, 2015
Some here are saying fayose shared bags of rice to his people, bla bla bla, he should do this and that, what of those that did not share anything, could not even pay salary to workers and yet no form of capacity building in their state. At least this people have seen what to eat.

Hatters go and quench.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by gaby53: 6:11am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

lol that guy is just a clown.. Mtchhh!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by femi4: 6:11am On Dec 24, 2015
CELEBOLOFOFO:
cool dats my state
smh for you
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

he truly needs CHANGE cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by gbastarlink: 6:13am On Dec 24, 2015
fayose d man of d people carry go joor!
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bakbillz44(m): 6:13am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

U nailed it ma broda... U couldn't av said it better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by linusbnn(m): 6:13am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

$

You don't know what you are saying. This rice sharing is for this festive period or will you tell me your spiritual head (pastor or catholic priest)wic ever1 is foolish if they did this charitable work during this period?they would have used the money for church development program. Charity and arms giving has nothing to do with if the governor embark on wealth creating ventures etc
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by femi4: 6:13am On Dec 24, 2015
uglyBetty1:
Some here are saying fayose shared bags of rice to his people, bla bla bla, he should do this and that, what of those that did not share anything, could not even pay salary to workers and yet no form of capacity building in their state. At least this people have seen what to eat.

Hatters go and quench.
fish brain, that's the best your brain can offer
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by cefizo: 6:18am On Dec 24, 2015
Una see jeans wey him wear so?
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bakbillz44(m): 6:19am On Dec 24, 2015
Demmocrats:
I can only see one thing from this picture, poverty at the highest level, Nigerians suffering in a land filled with milk and honey, a land filled with enormous human and natural resources, a land rich in agriculture but all i see are beggars. That's what our politicians have turned us to mere "Beggars".

For all those that have looted our resources and turned millions into paupers, They will never have peace and will end up badly.

I wonder wetin dose pple wey dey queue for rice take different from pple wey dey IDP camps. We don suffer!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.