Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (86231 Views)

Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by qasmah(f): 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
What sort of governance is this for crying out loud?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by SylarsMcQuins: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ioannes:
probably the rice they will eat till Easter. he will give them another one by Easter.

ekiti people don enter am.

How many ur state Governor don gve him people?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by kings09(m): 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
OK ooo
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Btruth: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Onje ti ba aiye awon ara Ekiti yii je.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by saasala(m): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
I hate fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by echoedwalls: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have been holding my position on Fayose's style of 'governance' all these whÍle. I think it's time to express it.

With due respect to Governor Ayo Fayose and his supporters, I think the Governor is abusing governance and is damaging the psyche of average Ekiti person on the responsibility of government.

His stomach infrastructure has made government to be "come and chop" affair instead of devoting such resources to capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people and wealth creation that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial state and build Ekiti economy.

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to cloth? Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

I pray the Governor doesn't carry this form of governance(misgovernance) into the new year! He may not be the worst Governor but he needs to change...

True talk bro.!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Karanka: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by BABANGBALI: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
no be better rice self mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ioannes:
probably the rice they will eat till Easter. he will give them another one by Easter.

ekiti people don enter am.
OGA pack well.how many bags fashola give till he leave office
No be tax this tax that fashola take finish us even dis ogbeni way dey der now what has he done
At least this one will make one or two families happy
Its simply called giving back
Make una stop this una nonsense attitude abeg the man sha dey do something eeh

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by harry509: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
dainformant:
Governor Ayo Fayose, his stomach infrastructure train were at Stadium Area, Okesa, Ado Ekiti today to distribute bags of rice to the people of Ekiti -ahead of the Christmas celebration . He personally supervised the distribution with the help of his aides as he put smiles on faces of citizens..

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/governor-fayose-relaxes-as-he.html
evribody love fayose.... Nt dat 4uma 1 called kayode buyn car's wat abt 6m for all d kabiosin's....
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by debasco1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Alaye a beg continue hate, people are hungry this time around, money no dey, economy bad, even me self, if u give me I go collect shapshap.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by SINNZ(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Omo see tosyne2much with two bags oo.. shocked

More lists loading.... grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by nnanna11: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lasgidy1:
What else should you expect from a tout? All are publicity stunts. Instead for him to go back to the drawing board and fortify his leadership ahead of 2016, he has recently delved from real politics to fortune telling. SMH for Nigerian kleptomaniac and visionless style of governance.
My frd shut up, what do u know about governance better look weather they go give u to chop and stop dey distract good citizens

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
BABANGBALI:
no be better rice self mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
how many u buy for people this xmass

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Divinehenrich(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
This governor ruggud badly. Just look out his rugged jeans trouser while sitting on the fence.

The stomach infrastructure governor in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have been holding my position on Fayose's style of 'governance' all these whÍle. I think it's time to express it.

With due respect to Governor Ayo Fayose and his supporters, I think the Governor is abusing governance and is damaging the psyche of average Ekiti person on the responsibility of government.

His stomach infrastructure has made government to be "come and chop" affair instead of devoting such resources to capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people and wealth creation that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial state and build Ekiti economy.

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to cloth? Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

I pray the Governor doesn't carry this form of governance(misgovernance) into the new year! He may not be the worst Governor but he needs to change...
Stop saying shit young man this is Africa and this is Nigeria were we have some idiot who will be in government and won't share pin for 8 years n u urself won't start typing this long and meaningless grammars .
Young man face reality and stop talking nonsense pls

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have been witholding my position on Fayose's style of 'governance' all these whÍle. I think it's time to express it.

With due respect to Governor Ayo Fayose and his supporters, I think the Governor is abusing governance and is damaging the psyche of average Ekiti indigene on the responsibility of government by his actions.

His stomach infrastructure program has made government to be a "come and chop" affair. Instead of devoting such resources towards capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people, and also wealth creation programs that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial capacity and build Ekiti economy, the governor rather spend it on non productive stomach infrastructure.

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state go grow. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to cloth? Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

Hierarchy of Needs man.

Chow comes first...

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
qasmah:
What sort of governance is this for crying out loud?
My sister GOOGLE is your friend
Ready made kids who dont know what life is
Smh
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by ahckmedkosy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

People like you are reason help rarely comes to the average person Cos u will neva see anytin good in offering aid.
Be here talking capacity building. How many beggers have u given pure water money.. arrant rubbish.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Igwe9(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
You lot did not ignore the invitation from mrs. Aisha, the wife of the president. When APC said he will pay unemployed youth 5K every month, none of you suggested fishing tutorial instead of fish. That rice is not for those of you here but to those that are either unemployable or less privileged.

Nobody would have come if they did not need it, the word generosity is extolled in the bible and that's exactly how the angels feel about his gesture, You'd rather he pretends like Oshemoule and alike, and uses it to settle his wife's? NO.

Bless are the hands that giveth than the ones that taketh.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Godset1: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
I decided not to finish reading wat u wrote b4 I reply u, the question I intended to ask u is that thus wat is doing stop him from delivering his mandate ask Governor? The other state Governors that is not doing that wat have they done that Elitist Governor has not done? Pls, Educate me If not us all.
TonyeBarcanista:
I have been witholding my position on Fayose's style of 'governance' all these whÍle. I think it's time to express it.

With due respect to Governor Ayo Fayose and his supporters, I think the Governor is abusing governance and is damaging the psyche of average Ekiti indigene on the responsibility of government by his actions.

His stomach infrastructure program has made government to be a "come and chop" affair. Instead of devoting such resources towards capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people, and also wealth creation programs that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial capacity and build Ekiti economy, the governor rather spend it on non productive stomach infrastructure.

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state go grow. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to cloth? Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Mikeparlo12(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
The best way to tame an ekiti is thru rice!!!!....glutton

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Fayose keep your good work
Government no be to dey seat down for office dey command this command dat
Baba u dey try keep it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by FILEBE(m): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state go grow. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to buy cloths? Will he give them Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

gbam! On point! You overmade sense walahi! I for dash you my babe but ... Love nor go greee me.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by tunshe: 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Will the rice go round the poor people in Ekiti state?

If No.....injustice

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by kajoula(m): 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sadly this is my state,but i reside in Lagos.
Poverty and shallow mind has engulfed my people of ekiti state,civil servants hasn't got paid since october 2015.
and this tout seem to be feeling ontop sharing (500kg) rise to the low brains of the state......a cow, leading humans.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bollinger(m): 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
Stop saying shit young man this is Africa and this is Nigeria were we have some idiot who will be in government and won't share pin for 8 years n u urself won't start typing this long and meaningless grammars .
Young man face reality and stop talking nonsense pls

Suffer no good i swear. It can warp you mind to the point of abnormality. You are right though, this is Nigeria. Nothing is normal. It is ok for the leadership to share foodstuff instead of creating avenues for the masses to feed themselves. So the question is, how long will he do this for? How long will he keep "sharing" rice?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wendyslim:
The guy try abeg at least his people are happy. At all at all na I'm bad
Abi oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
sirugos:
Alert!!! APC dictated..
APC ko, KOWA ni
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state go grow. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to buy cloths? Will he give them Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

Oga Barcanista cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Lasgidy1(m): 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
nnanna11:

My frd shut up, what do u know about governance better look weather they go give u to chop and stop dey distract good citizens
Despite the recent harsh economic condition, I can boast to employ u with robust remuneration packages. So, the fact that Ure a broker doesn't necessarily make everyone even with you. Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
OGA pack well.how many bags fashola give till he leave office
No be tax this tax that fashola take finish us even dis ogbeni way dey der now what has he done
At least this one will make one or two families happy
Its simply called giving back
Make una stop this una nonsense attitude abeg the man sha dey do something eeh

o ma se o.

can you answer this simple question for me please;

who has helped you the more,

1. the man who gives you fish to eat and

2. the man who teaches you how to fish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.