Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (86228 Views)

Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Rushtec(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Giver Never lack. How many less privilege had u given to dis yr.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Lucasbalo(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have been witholding my position on Fayose's style of 'governance' all these whÍle. I think it's time to express it.

With due respect to Governor Ayo Fayose and his supporters, I think the Governor is abusing governance and is damaging the psyche of average Ekiti indigene on the responsibility of government by his actions.

His stomach infrastructure program has made government to be a "come and chop" affair. Instead of devoting such resources towards capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people, and also wealth creation programs that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial capacity and build Ekiti economy, the governor rather spend it on non productive stomach infrastructure.

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state go grow. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to buy cloths? Will he give them Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

I pray the Governor doesn't carry this form of governance(misgovernance) into the new year! He may not be the worst Governor but he needs to change...
Gbam. You just hit a Grandslam. I feel sorry for people that believe this kind of Govt cradle to grave mentality. It's better to teach someone how to fish than giving someone fish. Poverty will never be eradicated from Nigeria with stuff like like this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bollinger:

Suffer no good i swear. It can warp you mind to the point of abnormality. You are right though this is Nigeria. Nothing is normal. It is ok for the leadership to share foodstuff instead of creating avenues for the masses to feed themselves. So the question is, how long will he do this for? How long will he keep "sharing" rice?
Thinking normal now thank you....
Am sure you are part of the change voters
My question is were is the change
Fayose government is not a government of words its full of actions if you are current you would understand what am saying ,
Now we gat 36 state in Nigeria out of that 36 lets say 26 are active like fayose and not like fashola
Nigeria will be better by now
And pls note am not a change agent neither am I the Continunity agent
Am talking as a concerned Nigerian
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by sosereal201(m): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Question: What is the population of Ekiti? I bet he distributed the rice only to a segment of the population and people are here praising him.SMH. The guys will go back home and reflex on the scenario and he would be like, these people mumu sha!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by noblegrex: 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have been witholding my position on Fayose's style of 'governance' all these whÍle. I think it's time to express it.

With due respect to Governor Ayo Fayose and his supporters, I think the Governor is abusing governance and is damaging the psyche of average Ekiti indigene on the responsibility of government by his actions.

His stomach infrastructure program has made government to be a "come and chop" affair. Instead of devoting such resources towards capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people, and also wealth creation programs that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial capacity and build Ekiti economy, the governor rather spend it on non productive stomach infrastructure.

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state go grow. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to buy cloths? Will he give them Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

I pray the Governor doesn't carry this form of governance(misgovernance) into the new year! He may not be the worst Governor but he needs to change...
I seriously did not think someone is having my feels too.just in addition because you've said it all.that man has no concept of governance.his a fool.just exactly what you said.after the rice. WHAT NEXT. Infact that rice has brougth so many of them more trouble.someone that's actualy thinking of limiting his/her spending,will want to cook the rice and you cannot boil only rice and eat.that means they'll have to look for money to buy so many ingredent like fowl/cow/ goat meat or fish,peper+tomatoes+oil etc to prepare fayose's rice. sharing of rice is not the solution.he's just adding salt to injury.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

How many ur state Governor don gve him people?

I'd rather my state government use the money for infrastructural development and empowering the people by equipping them for mechanized farming.

not all of us are abifun, jeun ko ku, waki and die, chop and quench.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by free2blast(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
ViVaMadrid:
When you pick Under 5.5 on nairabet, and stake 100k and Real madrid plays 10-2
Guy no kill me with laugh for here o.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
qasmah:
What sort of governance is this for crying out loud?
Democratic governance cheesy
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
ahckmedkosy:

People like you are reason help rarely comes to the average person Cos u will neva see anytin good in offering aid.
Be here talking capacity building. How many beggers have u given pure water money.. arrant rubbish.

This is a backward mentality sir. Why did you go to school instead of telling your parents to use the money to buy foodstuff? I believe you are educated for a reason...

The Governor of a state is meant to invest in progress that will boost the human capital of the state as well as create opportunities. He (his government) could even partner with financial institutions for soft loans to a target, make the state industrially attractive to draw investors and even maximising tourism potentials of the state. This will create jobs, uplift some people out of poverty and make some employers of labour. This means Ekiti people will not only eat rice on christmas day but will also have the cash to have fun and keep filling their stomach beyond Fayose.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE........ I thouqht people say ekiti state produces the hiqhest number of professors in Niqeria......why will someone who does not even fit for landlord association chairman become a qovernor.......

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ioannes:

o ma se o.

can you answer this simple question for me please;

who has helped you the more,

1. the man who gives you fish to eat and

2. the man who teaches you how to fish.
First of all GOOGLE has the answers to ur questions
Now pls younger man a Fisher man apprentice or u live by d river bank
Una no go talk true Una too like grammar n promises
Iranu
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:
Omo see tosyne2much with two bags oo.. shocked

More lists loading.... ;
E pain me say me sef don comot for Ado-Ekiti, if not, me sef for feature for stomach infrastructure cheesy
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rushtec:

it is not his job to use state resources to play father Christmas.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by free2blast(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
CELEBOLOFOFO:
cool dats my state
I cant sight you on the line, abi dem no share reach your side?
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Rudboy360(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
I had tot I'd see him buying Pomo undecided
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ioannes:

it is not his job to use state resources to play father Christmas.
sharap he thief ya papa money buy am undecided
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by RHEWBENYT(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
I see nothing wrong in wat gov fayose jst did.... afterall in d north d governors giv free meal to their pple tru out their fasting period bd and even during their festive celebrations......and nobody is making any fuss abt it.....its lyk a norm here in d north

please let d man b

merry Christmas in advance. ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
ahckmedkosy:

People like you are reason help rarely comes to the average person Cos u will neva see anytin good in offering aid. May help elude u as u r wishing this ones a hunger vested Xmas season.
Be here talking capacity building. How many beggers have u given pure water money.. arrant rubbish.

My biggest boss don vex oooo cheesy
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
free2blast:
I cant sight you on the line, abi dem no share reach your side?
Don't start with me. If I should respond you won't like it so just talk a walk
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

This is a backward mentality sir. Why did you go to school instead of telling your parents to use the money to buy foodstuff? I believe you are educated for a reason...

The Governor of a state is meant to invest in progress that will boost the human capital of the state as well as create opportunities. He (his government) could even partner with financial institutions for soft loans to a target, make the state industrially attractive to draw investors and even maximising tourism potentials of the state. This will create jobs, uplift some people out of poverty and make some employers of labour. This means Ekiti people will not only eat rice on christmas day but will also have the cash to have fun and keep filling their stomach beyond Fayose.
oga writer when last did u leave Lagos
Una go seat for one corner dey type nonsense na wa ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mikeparlo12:
The best way to tame an ekiti is thru rice!!!!....glutton
And you think offering me rice is the best way to tame me ? cheesy
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
CELEBOLOFOFO:

Don't start with me. If I should respond you won't like it so just talk a walk
Seun go soon catch
GirlBoy grin
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by WaffenSS(m): 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ekiti people must be really starving....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by noblegrex: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rushtec:

ahhh,na wa oo.poverty and ignorance is a disease.what kind of give are you talking about. Out of their money or his own money or his great grand fathers money.. So,you prefare to own a company and your manager,the one you employed to be giving you rice,juice,beans every year as gift out of your own company money without anything and you called that 'GIVE'? Okayyyy!I guess you'll like that,its fine. Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by wiseoneking: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Dont be emotional and sentimental, almost all the state is doing that, even Lagos state. Ambode is sharing rice presently to APC members. I saw this every where. I believe you must have gotten your derica cup. The worst governors in Nigeria are oyo and osun governors, but Aregbe is a disaster. Presently, doctors in osun are in 2 months strike. Fayose is just down to the earth and more people friendly.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by OgaJonah(m): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
This guy is a Tout, see the kind jeans wet him wear. grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by chidextec: 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Eye service governor.... End time governor
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
noblegrex:
ahhh,na wa oo.poverty and ignorance is a disease.what kind of give are you talking about. Out of their money or his own money or his great grand fathers money.. So,you prefare to own a company and your manager,the one you employed to be giving you rice,juice,beans every year as gift out of your own company money without anything. Okayyyy!I guess you'll like that,its fine. Nice one.
End time nonsense
Youth of this days one way traffic
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by WaffenSS(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
CELEBOLOFOFO:
cool dats my state

We sympathize.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bollinger(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
Thinking normal now thank you....
Am sure you are part of the change voters
My question is were is the change
Fayose government is not a government of words its full of actions if you are current you would understand what am saying ,
Now we gat 36 state in Nigeria out of that 36 lets say 26 are active like fayose and not like fashola
Nigeria will be better by now
And pls note am not a change agent neither am I the Continunity agent
Am talking as a concerned Nigerian

Bro's, as far as i am concerned Nigeria does not have one single leader, past and present. What you have are opportunists. The way forward is to find ways to bring credible investors into the state, get people working, find out how many actually live in that state, create a database and start taxing them properly and use the tax proceeds to better the lives of it's people. You are lucky that it is only Fayose doing this because if there were more, then Nigeria would be in more trouble than it is right now. This is not how to govern a state/country. It is amazing the things one hears coming from Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
OgaJonah:
This guy is a Tout, see the kind jeans wet him wear. grin
OgaJonah na your boy now infact ya mouth piece self grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.