Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (86230 Views)

Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Gbengais(m): 2:05am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have been witholding my position on Fayose's style of 'governance' all these whÍle. I think it's time to express it.

With due respect to Governor Ayo Fayose and his supporters, I think the Governor is abusing governance and is damaging the psyche of average Ekiti indigene on the responsibility of government by his actions.
His stomach infrastructure program has made government to be a "come and chop" affair. Instead of devoting such resources towards capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people, and also wealth creation programs that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial capacity and build Ekiti economy, the governor rather spend it on non productive stomach infrastructure.

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state go grow. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to buy cloths? Will he give them Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

I pray the Governor doesn't carry this form of governance(misgovernance) into the new year! He may not be the worst Governor but he needs to change...

Barcanista is that really you? . This is the lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight. U brain dey house today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by iamsamdey(m): 2:12am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have been witholding my position on Fayose's style of 'governance' all these whÍle. I think it's time to express it.

With due respect to Governor Ayo Fayose and his supporters, I think the Governor is abusing governance and is damaging the psyche of average Ekiti indigene on the responsibility of government by his actions.

His stomach infrastructure program has made government to be a "come and chop" affair. Instead of devoting such resources towards capacity building that will boost the human development of Ekiti people, and also wealth creation programs that will empower Ekiti people to be able to increase their financial capacity and build Ekiti economy, the governor rather spend it on non productive stomach infrastructure.

This pattern of sharing rice, cutting animal skin(kpomo), buying seasoning etc doesn't help the state go grow. Has he asked himself, "after eating the rice, what next for the people?" Will he feed them three times in a day? Will he give them money to buy cloths? Will he give them Shelter? Will he 'dash' the people automobile? How can his people get these without real empowerment?

I pray the Governor doesn't carry this form of governance(misgovernance) into the new year! He may not be the worst Governor but he needs to change...
Wetin go satisfy u pple... After he dash out the money pple like u will use the money to buy Xmas gift for your family and forget the project later corruption will be the topic... Am not a fan of fayose and I don't stay in ekiti but at least am a fan of good things. So pls appreciate him for doing this at least
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by ZiggyMr(m): 2:21am On Dec 24, 2015
Igbimo rice again

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by omonnakoda: 2:22am On Dec 24, 2015
Bollinger:

And that is my problem with him and all other governors in Nigeria. They are not doing anything to further the interest of the citizens. Fayose makes it worse by being in the limelight for the wrong reasons. They are all lazy, waiting for the proceeds of oil. This is not how to manage a state/country.
That is your opinion that is based on what data. The citizens know their interest and they voted him. Do you know their interests more than they? You know what YOU think are their interests . It is a democracy so give them credit. They are not stupid no matter what you think.
What are citizens all over Nigeria doing to further their own interests,? Government is not father Christmas. Citizens have a duty to help themselves,to innovate and be enterprising. Society is a reflection of the people and their developmental level. With time Nigeria will get to where it should be . If YOU have a contribution make it instead of yapping .
You say they are all lazy waiting for the proceeds of oil. What do you suggest they do specifically? Any bright ideas for Ekiti? Talk is very cheap indeed
Countries are great because they have great citizens . Is government responsible for our superstiitiousness and over religiosity and other things that hold us back government is not the problem people are.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Water9430(m): 2:30am On Dec 24, 2015
when will Fayose reach other places to share rice, at least with the little I know, I can still count 50 villages in Ekiti. rubish of the highest order.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bollinger(m): 2:38am On Dec 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
That is your opinion that is based on what data. The citizens know their interest and they voted him. Do you know their interests more than they? You know what YOU think are their interests . It is a democracy so give them credit. They are not stupid no matter what you think.
What are citizens all over Nigeria doing to further their own interests,? Government is not father Christmas. Citizens have a duty to help themselves,to innovate and be enterprising. Society is a reflection of the people and their developmental level. With time Nigeria will get to where it should be . If YOU have a contribution make it instead of yapping .
You say they are all lazy waiting for the proceeds of oil. What do you suggest they do specifically? Any bright ideas for Ekiti? Talk is very cheap indeed

Like i said. Your surrounding is dictating your responses. Governments provides the enabling environment for you to innovate and be enterprising. This is why you pay tax. Society is a reflection of their mentality. Take you for example. You know what is right but how to get there is a different thing entirely. It is not your fault. what you've experienced is what is galvanizing you. That is what you know. You don't know any better. It's kinda of sad though. Tell me, how do you innovate when you lack electricity? How do you become enterprising when you don't have good roads. These are things that Governments provides in order for it's citizens to become innovative and enterprising. Exposure matters. This is what fayose should be focused on.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

If e do you go talk, if e no do you go talk, the people like im style dem vote am in, which wan be ya own na
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by omotfavy(f): 2:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Someone that is yet to pay October salary ,I pity Ekiti people.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by omonnakoda: 2:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Bollinger:

Like i said. Your surrounding is dictating your responses. Governments provides the enabling environment for you to innovate and be enterprising. This is why you pay tax. Society is a reflection of their mentality. Take you for example. You know what is right but how to get there is a different thing entirely. It is not your fault. what you've experienced is what is galvanizing you. That is what you know. You don't know any better. It's kinda of sad though. Tell me, how do you innovate when you lack electricity? How do you become enterprising when you don't have good roads. These are things that Governments provides in order for it's citizens to become innovative and enterprising. Exposure matters. This is what fayose should be focused on.
Take your father for example does he know any better? What of your mother? I very much doubt it they are bound by what they know
Fayose should provide electricity ,by Magic? Don't be silly!! Yes we have problems but Fayose is not the problem and government alone is not responsible for enabling environment. If citizens are not productive there is no seed capital to create the so called enabling environment.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bollinger(m): 2:45am On Dec 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
Take your father for example does he know any better? What of your mother? I very much doubt it they are bound by what they know

Lol. . .and there it is. I won't stoop that low with you. In summary, you need exposure. Move around. Anywhere. Even Ghana will do. You'll begin to see how things are done. The right way that is. You are not alone though. A lot of Nigerian's need the same exposure.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by omonnakoda: 2:56am On Dec 24, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol. . .and there it is. I won't stoop that low with you. In summary, you need exposure. Move around. Anywhere. Even Ghana will do. You'll begin to see how things are done. The right way that is. You are not alone though. A lot of Nigerian's need the same exposure.
And you are exposed? What have you contributed with your exposure beyond your empty talk
Any eediot can talk.What have you done that is worthwhile in Nigeria?
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bollinger(m): 3:01am On Dec 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
And you are exposed?

Kinda. I've lived and worked in more than a dozen countries so i've had the opportunity to see and experience what the standard is and should be. Your problem is you are limited in your responses because of your experiences. You need to change that. Like i said, you are not alone.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bollinger(m): 3:04am On Dec 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
And you are exposed? What have you contributed with your exposure beyond your empty talk
Any eediot can talk.What have you done that is worthwhile in Nigeria?

My contribution? well what is the most valuable thing in the world. Education and enlightenment. I'm trying to expose you to what the standard is and people like you.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by omonnakoda: 3:04am On Dec 24, 2015
Bollinger:

Kinda. I've lived and worked in more than a dozen countries so i've had the opportunity to see and experience what the standard is and should be. Your problem is you are limited in your responses because of your experiences. You need to change that. Like i said, you are not alone.
You know me and my problems based on what exactly ? Your "exposure" should tell you that is a stupid thing to say
What have you contributed to Nigeria from your "exposure"
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by omonnakoda: 3:07am On Dec 24, 2015
Bollinger:

My contribution? well what is the most valuable thing in the world. Education and enlightenment. I'm trying to expose you to what the standard is and people like you.
You are empty.Totally bereft of common sense and puffed up with conceit. You have nothing to offer just empty twaddle
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bollinger(m): 3:09am On Dec 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
You know me and my problems based on what exactly ? Your "exposure" should tell you that is a stupid thing to say
What have you contributed to Nigeria from your "exposure"

It's not a s.tupid thing to say. I don't have to meet you or know you to have an idea of the kind of person you are. Your responses have done that for you. Like it or not, i have impacted you in one small way today. If you are smart that is. This is still debatable though.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bollinger(m): 3:09am On Dec 24, 2015
omonnakoda:

You are empty.Totally bereft of common sense and puffed up with conceit. You have nothing to offer just empty twaddle

As expected. Please continue.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bollinger(m): 3:12am On Dec 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
No debate about it

Lol. . .like is i said; i will not stoop to your standards. I respect my parents. I also respect yours. They cannot be blamed for your mentality. You should know better.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by segalex: 3:13am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

God bless you real good, this same fayose is yet to pay workers in the state their November salary o not to talk of December, in fact he only started paying October salary last week and not all workers in the state have been paid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by azzima(m): 3:13am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Unfortunately, this is what will make the fools (Ekiti people )vote for him. He knows this formula very well and he doesn't give a DAMN what anyone says as long as he gets his votes. Like one Nairalander once said "I like Fayose because he can RELATE with people". The dummy forgot to remember that all Fayose ' s children school abroad while his own children school in dilapidated buildings. Sad!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by segalex: 3:16am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

God bless you real good, this same fayose is yet to pay workers in the state their November salary o not to talk of December, in fact he only started paying October salary last week and not all workers in the state have been paid.
I'm happy that people are beginning to see his true colour anyway and a vist/interactions with people on the street will tell you that his popularity has really gone down especially among the civil servants who voted him in.
I believe it's just a matter of time, he will soon be disgraced by the people of Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by omonnakoda: 3:16am On Dec 24, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol. . .like is i said; i will not stoop to your standards. I respect my parents. I also respect yours. They cannot be blamed for your mentality. You should know better.
Mentality is not sharing your perspective on the world? Don't give me crap about respect.You disrespect me you disrespect your mother and father so don't start acting like a bit.ch after you start the insults you should act like a man and take what you got coming. Your mother certainly did not have the right mentality and here we are now we have you an empty rabble rouser with an inflated sense of self but ask what have you contributed to Nigeria ? Vapid talk.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bollinger(m): 3:21am On Dec 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
Mentality is not sharing your perspective on the world? Don't give me crap about respect.You disrespect me you disrespect your mother and father so don't start acting like a bit.ch after you start the insults you should act like a man. Your mother certainly did not have the right mentality and here we are now we have you an empty rabble rouser with an inflated sense of self but ask what have you contribute to Nigeria ? Vapid talk.

Did you read your post at all? it is disjointed at best. Anyway, My contribution is to try and change the mentality of people like you. It is not easy. It is very difficult. Even Jesus christ found it hard to bring change to people who had a phucked up mentality. They couldn't understand him so they killed him. Eventually, you'll get it. I promise.
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by efilefun(m): 3:36am On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

God bless you for nailing it!!! Some people will call you names but the fact is they know the truth deep down in them but can't come open because of their party affiliation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bollinger(m): 3:39am On Dec 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
Is that the best your "exposed" mind can come up with?

I already gave more than my best. I gave you logic and articulation. It missed you because you are not used to it. And i also have unlimited data. do you?
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by PrinceEvolution(m): 3:39am On Dec 24, 2015
akoladejesu:
End time Rice!
Aloha gbogboriwo..make he walk terribly and never wonder away like mungo park..lol

Gov Ayodele Fayose I see u walai.

May u walk nd Neva Stumble!
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by omonnakoda: 3:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Bollinger:

I already gave more than my best. I gave you logic and articulation. It missed you because you are not used to it. And i also have unlimited data. do you?
What is unlimited data?
Re: Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos by Bollinger(m): 3:42am On Dec 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
What is unlimited data?

Are you serious? holy crap. See what i mean about exposure? Google it. it's no secret or slang.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.