Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife (61045 Views)

My Brother Is Too Lazy. / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP! / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by darlenese(f): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
Op u are a kpians

You are an Okporkpiase

Jeliousy go kill you

In case you don't know, your brother's wife OWNS ur brother now! You have no role to play in his life.
Go ..........and...,,,......Marry

Wicked Okporkpaise

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by darlenese(f): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oyind17:

She is not sick

Are u the one screwing her? How do you know she isn't sick.

Do u know if she has injury in her coded area?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
darlenese:

Are u the one screwing her? How do you know she isn't sick.

Do u know if she has injury in her coded area?

see your mouth like screwing her, most I screw her to know if she's OK? Na you injure her coded area?

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
darlenese:
Op u are a kpians

You are an Okporkpiase

Jeliousy go kill you

In case you don't know, your brother's wife OWNS ur brother now! You have no role to play in his life.
Go ..........and...,,,......Marry

Wicked Okporkpaise
I pray same faith for your brothers for talking trash, can't you post without abusive words?

Your brothers will not remember your family cos of their wives, say a loud AMEN!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by darlenese(f): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oyind17:

I pray same faith for your brothers for talking trash, can't you post without abusive words?

Your brothers will not remember your family cos of their wives, say a loud AMEN!!!!!!

You should be ashamed of urself for the trash u posted, you are such a wicked ass for trying to destroy the peace u found in a loving home!

You actually thought u would see comment like " kill her" she's a witch"

Nonsense

Wicked soul

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by darlenese(f): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oyind17:

see your mouth like screwing her, most I screw her to know if she's OK? Na you injure her coded area?

End time brother inlaw

Holyghost fire will burn ur leg and hand so that u can learn to mind ur business and stay in ur house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
darlenese:

You should be ashamed of urself for the trash u posted, you are such a wicked ass for trying to destroy the peace u found in a loving home!

You actually thought u would see comment like " kill her" she's a witch"

Nonsense

Wicked soul
if I want to break my brother's home may it never be well if not may you not live to see the end of this year! I posted this cos of how I felt, I never expected it to be on frontpage. I asked a question for u to say yes or no, you calling someone a witch will add nothing to my life and that was not the purpose of the thread. why the insults? If I want to break his home may it not be well with me if not you are ensnared by your loud mouth.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by darlenese(f): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oyind17:

if I want to break my brother's home may it never be well if not may you not live to see the end of this year! I posted this cos of how I felt, I never expected it to be on frontpage. I asked a question for u to say yes or no, you calling someone a witch will add nothing to my life and that was not the purpose of the thread. why the insults? If I want to break his home may it not be well with me if not you are ensnared by your loud mouth.

Did u just swear ?

See this wicked witch ooo

Your wickedness will burst on your head and may ur body be ignited by the fire in heart!

I wish u what ur brother,s wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
darlenese:

Did u just swear ?

See this wicked witch ooo

Your wickedness will burst on your head and may ur body be ignited by the fire in heart!

I wish u what ur brother,s wife
Lol, kids won't just move on if they have nothing to say. This is beyond you pls move on

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by darlenese(f): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oyind17:

Lol, kids won't just move on if they have nothing to say. This is beyond you pls move on

Lol @ kids

Thats what u are , only kids will post this kinda trash ,
Go and marry and stop being nosy

NB. I wish u what u wish your brother's wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
darlenese:

Lol @ kids
Thats what u are , only kids will post this kinda trash , Go and marry and stop being nosy

NB. I wish u what u wish your brother's wife
You are so childish. I'm off

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by andyanders: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
lielbree:

Are u married? Don't criticise what u don't know.
My husband wakes up midnight every night to check on our five kids. He cooks, washes , sweeps and I send him on errands all the time. By the way he is handsome and RICH! He loves house work not that he is trying to pls me it's just in him based on the way he was trained.

Forget that level and about richness here.If we talk about richness, then get a place elsewhere for your husband. We are talking about reality.I am married too and very responsible.I will tell you that I am one of the best cooks you can think about as far as a man is concerned.I do it for the fun of it and not one of my responsibilities as a married man.I do help my wife do something but she cannot be sending me on an errand because she is responsible.
Yes, you can be sending your husband on errands because that is him and not me, but my wife cannot try that.The highest she can do is maybe give me a call if I am not home to help her get some things from the grocery store.Or maybe during winter, if she ask if I can help her get somethings as she feel not to drive. She runs a corporate organization as the CEO but has NEVER failed to know when it is right to do things as a married woman.

I can help bath my kids or check them out in the night and also help put somthings in the house in order if I need to but NOTE , not as my duty.

I know you ask your husband to equally make your bed when you wake up because that is you and that is him, but for me, nope because I am not him= your husband.

Personally, I am married to a wonderful woman who respects me but cannot be sending me on errands like you do to your husband.

From your write up here, you are just abusing your husband and he does not know himself.

You married your husband and not him that married you as such, you can boss him around.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
cococandy:
Are you also jealous of your sister-in-law?
He cooks, he washes her clothes and that makes you angry. You're waiting for an opportunity to vibrate. undecided SMH

Now I can confidently say gender discrimination is fully enforced by women on other women.
Why not Carry your goody-two-shoes self and go find your man.

Also make sure you divorce him if he attempts to cook, clean or shop for your household.
If the man washes the red pant, he will be deemed as a romantic guy grin
But in Africa, a husband should only help out with chores or errands out of his magnanimity. The wife shouldn't 'send' him on errands. Lol
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
CFCman:

If the man washes the red pant, he will be deemed as a romantic guy grin
But in Africa, a husband should only help out with chores or errands out of his magnanimity. The wife shouldn't 'send' him on errands. Lol
Lol. The red pant.
That red pant ehn. cheesy
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
cococandy:

Lol. The red pant.
That red pant ehn. cheesy
Women need it in order to keep their marriages grin
If the woman declines to don it, the man has the right to play an away match cheesy
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by cococandy(f): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
CFCman:

Women need it in order to keep their marriages grin
If the woman declines to don it, the man has the right to play an away match cheesy
eziokwu cheesy
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
cococandy:

eziokwu cheesy
You no know? Also, u can't be carrying "Christian mothers' arms" and demand for a vacation in Hawaii. cheesy
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by cococandy(f): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
CFCman:

You no know? Also, u can't be carrying "Christian mothers' arms" and demand for a vacation in Hawaii. cheesy
abi? How you wan take bikini pics with Christian mother arms?
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by darlenese(f): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oyind17:

You are so childish. I'm off

Fly from here and don't ever come back

Remain in romance section , cos that is where people like u belong, u know nothing about FAMILY

I'm off!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
darlenese:

Fly from here and don't ever come back

Remain in romance section , cos that is where people like u belong, u know nothing about FAMILY

I'm off!
if na before you for regret why u quote me, take your busy body off my mention.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by darlenese(f): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oyind17:

if na before you for regret why u quote me, take your busy body off my mention.

I'm done with u

FLY!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by chrmn1: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
praxisnetworks:

No way... Am giving her the benefit of doubt.... Please oyind17 dig well ... Dig deeper rescue your bro if need be
The first person making sense here. Those posters slagging her off should put themselves in her shoes and rather than suspect foul play, give her the benefit of doubt as strange things do happen in the world every time. If you visit your bros and see him running errands, the exact way oyimd17 described, I guess you'd dismiss the thought of foul play and say it's love or maybe she's sick or some flimsy excuse. If oyimd17's story is anything to go by, which is not out of the realms of possibility, then offer constructive advice rather than breathing down the neck of someone you do not even know to be informed enough to judge her correctly. My advise to oyimd17 though is, call him out and ask him questions or tell him outright that you don't like what you saw. He's your blood brother, so you owe that to him. You'd be cruel to see him falling into a ditch and pretend it's not your business. ITS EVERY BUSINESS OF YOURS. Even today if I see my elder do something gravely wrong, I respectfully but sternly rebuke him. Go do that dear. If it's a sad issue of her bossing him because she's the breadwinner, then you cannot do much to change things except by way of advice and prayers. But if it's diabolical in nature, then you can only rescue him by praying because whatever you say to him would be no better than hot breeze (that doesn't mean you should not try talking to him to changing though). In summary, you'd need to apply a great deal of tact to get to the root of the matter whilst not doing things that could destroy their home e.g. confronting the wife.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
chrmn1
thanks brother, don't mind some of this nlders that follow others
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by chrmn1: 5:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Oyind17:
chrmn1

thanks brother, don't mind some of this nlders that follow others
my pleasure
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by lielbree: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2016
andyanders:

Forget that level and about richness here.If we talk about richness, then get a place elsewhere for your husband. We are talking about reality.I am married too and very responsible.I will tell you that I am one of the best cooks you can think about as far as a man is concerned.I do it for the fun of it and not one of my responsibilities as a married man.I do help my wife do something but she cannot be sending me on an errand because she is responsible.
Yes, you can be sending your husband on errands because that is him and not me, but my wife cannot try that.The highest she can do is maybe give me a call if I am not home to help her get some things from the grocery store.Or maybe during winter, if she ask if I can help her get somethings as she feel not to drive. She runs a corporate organization as the CEO but has NEVER failed to know when it is right to do things as a married woman.

I can help bath my kids or check them out in the night and also help put somthings in the house in order if I need to but NOTE , not as my duty.

I know you ask your husband to equally make your bed when you wake up because that is you and that is him, but for me, nope because I am not him= your husband.

Personally, I am married to a wonderful woman who respects me but cannot be sending me on errands like you do to your husband.

From your write up here, you are just abusing your husband and he does not know himself.

You married your husband and not him that married you as such, you can boss him around.
The same thing u do for your family is the same thing my husband does for his. And I NEVER said it's his duty. He does home chores because he likes it. Not that he is trying to pls me. I respect my husband a lot for your information. Back to the issue at hand, this woman should keep off her brothers marriage.
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by johnson232: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2016
lielbree:

The same thing u do for your family is the same thing my husband does for his. And I NEVER said it's his duty. He does home chores because he likes it. Not that he is trying to pls me. I respect my husband a lot for your information. Back to the issue at hand, this woman should keep off her brothers marriage.
All these are lies....
Which man like home chores se ef?
Home chores na better thing make person dey like?

If u as a woman don't like it, why screaming my husband like home chores....

I pressume he also likes going on errands as well...

Lies....

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by lielbree: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2016
johnson232:

All these are lies....
Which man like home chores se ef?
Home chores na better thing make person dey like?

Lies....
Shut up and mind your business. I was not talking to you. Mooron
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2016
johnson232:
All these are lies.... Which man like home chores se ef? Home chores na better thing make person dey like?
Lies....
Don't mind that liar, she is like a cat before him

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by andyanders: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2016
lielbree:

My sister, this a forum we all air our minds out in order to be able to guide ourselves on issues like this.

Op was not trying to mess up her brother's marriage, rather her observation of what she saw and noted that it was not right. As a mother, one day your son will get married and by the time you go visiting them, you find your son washing plate and sweeping the compound while his wife will be watching movie or sleeping, you then close your eyes to say that it is their business.

Many men has gone down the grave just like that when they get Jezebel as a wife who use them as rags.

You do not know the background of the lady your wife is coming from and if she happens to come from the fetish side that the only language they understand as Africans na vodu, then that house is in problem.A man could turn to be like a houseboy in his own house.

let us call a spade a spade.A situation a wife will be ordering her husband to get yam and tie the yam for her sister inlaw is, bushit.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Ngokafor(f): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2016
glossy6:

I noticed similar thing in my brother's house. Cooks after coming from market, washes beans for moi moi, washes clottfor a non working wife (house wife). I decided to have my peace since he has not complained to me.

At times they do it for the sake of peace in their home.
Watch them & don't interfere yet until you have a genuine reason to vibrate like the day the opportunity came for me.

The worst be say once these women call their husband "honey" they start behaving abnormally. Papa Emeka no fit try am now. Nna na there you go see African man level. grin

....Oh for the life of me why are some of you so wicked and evil!!...So what you came to this life to do is to lay ambush for your Sister-in-law waiting to strike just because your brother married her and apparantly loves her..

...If you know what is good for you all,you had better get a life and change your ways before karma deals seriously with you when its your turn...annoying busy-bodies!.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by johnson232: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
lielbree:

Shut up and mind your business. I was not talking to you. Mooron
I don't quote senseless liars like u as well, just that your lies were absolutely repugnant...

How is your slave of a husband?
Senseless liar...

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by chrmn1: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ngokafor:

....Oh for the life of me why are some of you so wicked and evil!!...So what you came to this life to do is to lay ambush for your Sister-in-law waiting to strike just because your brother married her and apparantly loves her..

...If you know what is good for you all,you had better get a life and change your ways before karma deals seriously with you when its your turn...annoying busy-bodies!.
if someone prays for you that your son would be doing chores and running errands for a non-working wife, I bet you'd say amen? The key here is to put yourself in the shoes of these people you tag busy-bodies. I'm not saying that they should destroy their brothers' homes but saying it's no business of theirs is tantamount to being at home with seeing your first born son treated in a similar manner by his wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sex Starved Husband / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.