Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife (61068 Views)

My Brother Is Too Lazy. / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP! / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by EfemenaXY: 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Sagamite:

You are sexist! shocked

You are a misogynist! tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tongue tongue
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by glossy6(f): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2016
Ngokafor:

....Oh for the life of me why are some of you so wicked and evil!!...So what you came to this life to do is to lay ambush for your Sister-in-law waiting to strike just because your brother married her and apparantly loves her..

...If you know what is good for you all,you had better get a life and change your ways before karma deals seriously with you when its your turn...annoying busy-bodies!.

Dey swallow panadol for another person headache you hear.

You don't even know what I meant by opportunity presenting itself and you are here spewing your bladder out.

I dey my house one small girl come dey pour insults on me for nothing and I overlooked her several times until I no fit stomach the trash again. Ask questions first b4 you pour vintipulations

Na you be confirmed busy body and wicked mofo mtchewwwww
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2016
If you think this is jazz, then don't even try calling ur brother talking to him, he won't listen. . na him mind he go do, he fit disown u sef because of the wife. So brother, make u do am soft work.
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Donjazzy12(m): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
boboLIL:
Mind ur business...or she will also turn you to housegal cos you reason like one
Can you imagine what a man posted? Someone should bring scissors to cut off his useless balls. He doesn't deserve them. Kai! Men Don finish for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sex Starved Husband / Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.