Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,949 members, 7,814,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife (61013 Views)

My Brother Is Too Lazy. / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP! / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Poseidon000: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2016
cococandy:
Okechukwu speak for yourself please.
[size=13pt]
First, my name is not okechukwu. can you point where I generalized? I only gave an opine devoid of sentiment and fallacy on what should or suppose to be has african(quote one african culture or ethnicity that does otherwise).

Does my opine stop people lyk the Op bro from doing things contrary to our cultural and ethnic values has africans?..certainly not.

Why is it so? Cos africans have been a victim of mental slavery, thus.
Gave way for the inebriation of western hegemon to infest on our socio-cultural ways.

It only takes a true son of MAMA AFRICA and strong mind to resist western maisma of deception and zombiefication(don't mean to insult the Op's bro).

I'm not telling you to subcribe to my assertion..NOPE.
I don't give a flying fvck if you do or not. I'm saying it for the benefit of my fellow men on this thread, wallowing in tragic misadvanture of civility, and quest to please a woman.
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2016
Oyind17:
I went to my elder brother's house for a visit and I lost my peace due to what I saw there.
I didn't call him on phone before going, I knocked and their first son opened the gate for me, when I entered they were eating. Normally the woman was supposed to dish food if they needed more but to my greatest surprise she asked him to dish more, like an obedient servant he went to the kitchen to get more.

About 30 minutes later her younger sister arrived and the wife started sending him all manner of errands, she started with bring yam for Mercy( the name of the girl), he brought the yam and she sent him again to tie the yams together for the girl, I was pissed cos I couldn't believe my brother was doing that.

She later send him to their shop to bring some stuffs for the girl, I left immediately cos I couldn't bear it any longer. The girl is above 20

To the men,would you accept such from your wives and to the wives would you treat your husbands as errand boys.
oyin you sure say this story na true...because i no fit understand am...is it that the wife was pregnant

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2016
IzonOwei:
oyin you sure say this story na true...because i no fit understand am...is it that the wife was pregnant
You know me na, make I ring u
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2016
Oyind17:
She is not sick
how would you know
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by slap1(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2016
I don't understand those who say it's not her business. It's her brother for goodness sake! The man is obviously in an unusual situation and you're saying it's not her business. Please try and talk to your brother. His life and well-being is your business, maybe not his marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by hahn(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2016
Olasco93:
Just be patient as this is the first time you're noticing this. I would advice that you stay clear from them because you may just be the 'Angel' that will destroy your brother's marriage.
You're not even replicating your signature...

Neither are you undecided
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by onyowo(f): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2016
It is totally wrong jhor....forget the era of gender equality,women are supposed to be obedient to their husbands and treat them like the head of the family they truly are, I can't belitle me husband that way at all....sending my husband petty messages like a house boy in front of visitors? Haba!!!! That's completely stupid

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Oyind17:
I went to my elder brother's house for a visit and I lost my peace due to what I saw there.
I didn't call him on phone before going, I knocked and their first son opened the gate for me, when I entered they were eating. Normally the woman was supposed to dish food if they needed more but to my greatest surprise she asked him to dish more, like an obedient servant he went to the kitchen to get more.

About 30 minutes later her younger sister arrived and the wife started sending him all manner of errands, she started with bring yam for Mercy( the name of the girl), he brought the yam and she sent him again to tie the yams together for the girl, I was pissed cos I couldn't believe my brother was doing that.

She later send him to their shop to bring some stuffs for the girl, I left immediately cos I couldn't bear it any longer. The girl is above 20

To the men,would you accept such from your wives and to the wives would you treat your husbands as errand boys.

is your brothers wife pregnant/sick or somewhat down? if yes then its allowed but if other wise

just kindly maintain ur lane......................

but pray for him while maintaining your lane ooooo cool
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by bhibbi2644: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2016
[left][/left]
Oyind17:

Oyind17:

Oyind17:

lols, my dear I understand how u feel...
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by kilonso001(m): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2016
Nice response ...

@OP How your brother lives his life is entirely up to him. and its none of your business.

boboLIL:
Mind ur business...or she will also turn you to housegal cos you reason like one

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by isnovic(m): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2016
EfemenaXY:

It's none of your business how they decide to run their marriage. As long as no one is getting hurt, you should respect yourself and stay clear. Leave them alone. Don't be a home wrecker.
The marriage is already wrecked. The man already "de-manned".
Call him and tell him your observations perhaps he might wake up but surely start deliverance from spell prayers for him.
No man is suppose to live like that in a marriage... it is unusual.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by isnovic(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2016
EfemenaXY:

It's none of your business how they decide to run their marriage. As long as no one is getting hurt, you should respect yourself and stay clear. Leave them alone. Don't be a home wrecker.
EfemenaXY:

The marriage is already wrecked. The man already "de-manned".
Call him and tell him your observations perhaps he might wake up but surely start deliverance from spell prayers for him.
No man is suppose to live like that in a marriage... it is unusual.
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by doyinisaac(m): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2016
So many hypocrites on this thread!!!!!!!!!!they will be giving advice here on the thread yet they are guilty of the same thing in real life!!!!!!awon weyrey....

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by fortunechy(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2016
is a pity. may be she's the bread winner/probably pay his groom price.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by andyanders: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Oyind17:

Lol, I wish u know me in person

My brother, what you stated herein is wrong no matter what anybody is saying. It is wrong for your brother's wife to be sending him to be doing such a thing by asking him to go get yam and tie it for her sister is usel---ess.

I do not care to say that if any man is doing this, he is under a spell.
Call a spade a spade. Your brother is under a spell.
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2016
Oyind17:

Lol, I wish u know me in person
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by lielbree: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2016
Oyind17:

HOW E TAKE CONCERN YOU

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Sagamite(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2016
Oyind17:

E dey pain you?

You are cursed!

Wetin consan you? (How is it your business?)

Is it your fcking household?

Mind your fcking business, fuuktard.

Typical African monkey.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by fruityjojo(f): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2016
Oyind17:

As his younger sister, I am hurt
She could be pregnant, just forget abt it cos u don't know what's really going on BTW two married couple. Probably dats how the love works for them one person must bend for the other not necessarily the woman all the time!
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by lielbree: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2016
andyanders:

My brother, what you stated herein is wrong no matter what anybody is saying. It is wrong for your brother's wife to be sending him to be doing such a thing by asking him to go get yam and tie it for her sister is usel---ess.

I do not care to say that if any man is doing this, he is under a spell.
Call a spade a spade. Your brother is under a spell.
Are u married? Don't criticise what u don't know.
My husband wakes up midnight every night to check on our five kids. He cooks, washes , sweeps and I send him on errands all the time. By the way he is handsome and RICH! He loves house work not that he is trying to pls me it's just in him based on the way he was trained.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by sulakishop(m): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2016
Seek spiritual help but dont let your brother or the wife know
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2016
fruityjojo:

She could be pregnant, just forget abt it cos u don't know what's really going on BTW two married couple. Probably dats how the love works for them one person must bend for the other not necessarily the woman all the time!
I forget am before I come here, thanks
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2016
There is no smoke without fire. A deviance from what should be naturally obtainable is an indication that all is not well. The lady in question may have gone diabolic to ensure full compliance to her demands without question no matter how degrading- He will think he is showing love- God has shown you this so that you can begin the process of his deliverance. You must let someone know, only a trust worthy person.
Secondly, your brother may be married to a narcissist (pls google and read as much as you can abt them). That is a very serious problem, because his life will never remain the same and may require therapy if he ever gets to escape. The solution; well evil can only thrive in darkness (ignorance), so tell your family, I mean those you trust. It will begin a very long hard battle but its achievable.
Thirdly, is his wife the bread winner of the family? If she is, she is simply playing her role no offence. Solution, make your bros go find work wen go give am plenty money so as to get back his confidence and assume his rightful place. Damn all narcissists, may God save all your victims from you.
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2016
Sagamite:

E dey pain you?
You are cursed!
Wetin consan you? (How is it your business?)
Is it your fcking household?
Mind your fcking business, fuuktard.
Typical African monkey.
Familyland troublemaker grin
Telling me I am cursed is out of place but I'll pass
New year new life things, no fighting

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2016
lielbree:
HOW E TAKE CONCERN YOU
Get lost! this one big pass you tongue
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Sagamite(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Oh, you're female?

No wonder you sound bitter. Jealousy stuff. I doubt all you typed is true - and even if it were, it probably didn't happen the way you've painted it on here for us.

You must truly dislike your sister-in-law. What are you expecting your mum to do? Rain insults on your brother and his wife? Turn your brother against his wife?

Stay clear of that marriage. Mind your own business.

You are sexist! shocked

You are a misogynist! tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2016
Shaftrod:
That's the idea of what a modern man is.
some women will shamelessly make their husbands to do this...smh

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2016
lielbree:

My husband wakes up midnight every night to check on our five kids. He cooks, washes , sweeps and I send him on errands all the time. By the way he is handsome and RICH! He loves house work not that he is trying to pls me it's just in him based on the way he was trained.
He may be washing plate now while his wife is here bragging.

Woman! if your husband is doing all that, what are you doing as a wife? I believe you are an African woman

Family / Re: If You're Happily Married, Please
Share Your Story by lielbree: 10:25pm On Jan 04
I've been married for 10years now. The first 4 were
hell!
My marriage is like a fine wine. It gets better with
time. I can say I'm very happy I endured and
stayed.
My spouse also did a lot of enduring.
We thank God each day for where we are and
knowing it will only get better

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by shumuel(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2016
Oyind17:

hmm... You ladies ehn, i just don't know how God created you all,, shouldn't you know its Love, do you even ask yourself if your SIL is pregnant or ill,,, and am sure you pray and want the same, isn't it ? Please leave their marriage alone.

Now if its jazz, damn your brother must had done something really bad grin kikiki Lol

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by iamKeo(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2016
Maybe she paid her bride price. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife by SIRTee15: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2016
lielbree:

so you also send him on errands for your siblings abi..........
tying yams and going to the market for your sister........
and washing car for your brother...........
when your cousins come around, what errand does he perform for those ones.......
bloody hypocrites.
just imagine.......
comparing a family man caring for his own kids to another who's busy running errands for his junior ones.
nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / Sex Starved Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.