Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328116 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Burntcoal(f): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Its your user ID that is funny to me, dont mind me.
actually it's shiningcoal but nairaland won't let me use it. So wat about the statistics above. Exercisin is a lil difficult now but wat other things can i be doing
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2012
Burntcoal: actually it's shiningcoal but nairaland won't let me use it. So wat about the statistics above. Exercisin is a lil difficult now but wat other things can i be doing

About the statistics, your BMI according to the calculation is like 24.7 which is still within the normal/healthy range, so you are cool for now. There is no way exercise can be difficult if you put your mind to it. If you have just 10mins in a day to spare then you are on your way to doing it. You can try waking up just 10 mins earlier each day, march or jog in place (on the spot) for just 10 mins, try to do that again in the night before going to bed meaning you've gat 20 mins workout in a day, something you wont get as a whole can be splitted during your day. Go to sparkpeople.com and register there, you have a whole to gain if you put your mind to it. Can I have your email addy asap? Just flash it now, I need to send something to you. You can remove it when am done.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Burntcoal(f): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2012
Ok thanks my email is shiningkoal@gmail.com ok for today no exercise i drank a cup of water rice&beans then nothin till now just took water
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2012
^^^ good one, how much rice and beans? what did you eat it with? all these are important. Also are you preparing to eat lunch? All in all do not starve yourself PLEASE
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2012
Good morning guys, sorry i have not been online all these while, so busy with work, school and family, am always online though, but to post na wire!!!

Happy birthday HG and Uche, sorry it is coming late, but better late than never, i wish you guys all the best that life has to offer, many blessings.

Gen Buhari good to have you back, it is well with you.

Am glad that everyone is still doing their thing and still going strong, that is the motivation we all need.
@ Eschala, nice one, i envy you, i have also lost 20 pounds now since i started october 2011, and am still doing it, i have more to go, counting calories, drinking water and exercising everyday; only if i am too tired.

Modath, mightlove, Ruth ( welcome aboard, don't worry you will loose all the stomach if you start doing the right exercises), Kol (nice to have you join us) Burntkoal and everyother person i am leaving out not on purpose though, did not mean to, wish you all well and a beautiful week ahead.

Last week was strength and muscle building for me, this week will be all about cardio, am burning the muscles off...lol

Log for yesterday; 44 minutes cardio exercise (can't remember her name) but was on youtube, the exercise was a killer, but felt great after.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2012
Tuesday 13th March

Tae bo Advanced DVD - 55mins

Well done Ronky on the weight lost so far, very encouraging to hear progress being made smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2012
@HG,
Thanks for making my head swell like Ijebu garri,am happy for you and so proud that you are kicking but ts.am under pressure(it might be a lil bit silly)cos I have had zilch milesyone in ages.you do know you have been a source of motivation to me too in the way that you've not let this weightloss stuff consume your entire being and at the same time you keep up with materials to encourage &enhance you.
Gretchen Reynolds of nytimes.com has a blog that is benificial, I go there not only for her column but the diverse readers'comments have gone a long way in helping me.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2012
@General house,
How dey go dey go?

@Ronky,
Long time&big thumbs up,believe you are doing great and thank you for adding to the pressure,hu hu hu(where are the smileys for goodness sakes.......)

@Burn/shiningkoal,
Welcome,you are in the right circle,HG has covered all the basics and bases but I'd like to know what part of your waistline came in at 35",is it the natural waist or the stomach/belly button part of the torso?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2012
@Echala,
25lbs!!!!say no more!!
@Barbie,
Hi babe,when does it start feeling like normal naija harmattan at your end?

@HG&ML,
That reminds me,Pmama is
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2012
modath:

@HG&ML,
That reminds me,Pmama is

pmama is what?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2012
Pmama is that poster that you guys defended me from when she took exception to sonething I said concerning her diet,you've forgotten that she vowed that she'd stay clear of this thread.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2012
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Burntcoal(f): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2012
modath: @General house,
How dey go dey go?

@Ronky,
Long time&big thumbs up,believe you are doing great and thank you for adding to the pressure,hu hu hu(where are the smileys for goodness sakes.......)

@Burn/shiningkoal,
Welcome,you are in the right circle,HG has covered all the basics and bases but I'd like to know what part of your waistline came in at 35",is it the natural waist or the stomach/belly button part of the torso?
@modath the 35 is a lil lower after the belly button. Pls what is crunches and suck in i heard it in some peoples posts. Good nite. Well for my dinner i took eba with ogbolo soup ponmo and meat(ishan and smoked fish) i'm not a good luncher most times i skip lunch so.............
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2012
wow so much has gone on for the past days.
@babs:well done, good to know you have fully picked.babe that you 75 minutes jog/run@sprint interval was nos not a joke oh.way to go girl.
@HG:welldone,carry go.you know so so much.infatc i have learnt so much from sparkpeople now.my latest motivation on sparkpeople now is a 44 year old wife, mother and teacher.her spark id is fitfabjenn.please check her out.
@burnt coal:HG has said it all
echala &ronky:congrats on the loss,good to hear such success stories
modath:lol, pmama don vex and she no look back again.its a pity she got too upset.have u started your BFBM yet? Have you checked out your spark motivator rikkielle?i have been following her closely too. She had a baby in sept last year, has lost all the baby weight and has not only done that, she has gone pounds below her prepregnancy weight.sparkpeople is such a motivation.i visit it almost every day.
@all:have a fab week.
Logs for yesterday 13/3/12
level 1 of JMs 30 day shred
Billy Blanks(BB) ultimate boot camp, could only do 45 minutes cos my boy wouldnt let me.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2012
Wednesday 14th March

Running/ interval sprints - 40 mins

@modath- yeah its beginning to feel like naija harmattan, though this british weather is so unpredictable- tmrw it could all be frosty and cold, then by the next day it's like a lovely summer day. we will soon be the same time zone as naija ( next week) so we will have lighter evenings. I'm a bit worried about the mornings as when I go for my run at 6am it is still a bit dark with the sun coming thru about 6.20 ish... With the clocks going forward next week it would mean by 6am it will still be quite dark, not so keen on running in the dark.. Anyway I'll cross that bridge when I get there smiley

@ ML: my dear, thank you jare. I'm enjoying the running, lest I say it is addictive too.
Good workout with the Tae bo. I have that Billy ultimate bootcamp dvd and it's one of the ones I do when I mean business, 60mins of good cardio/ toning. My little girl used to pop downstairs too when I'm busy firing kicks left and right and she tries to join in usually ends up falling over herself lol. I also have to stop just in case I mistakenly land one on her! I've had to combat these interruptions by sacrificing the extra 30 mins in bed to get a head start before the kiddies wake!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2012
@barbie:yeah, thats true jare.am usually short on time in the mornings and so i do short videos in the mornings and leave the longer ones for evenings. I have a lot to loose so for now i need 2 sessions a day.
That ultimate boot camp is really intense.d 1st time i tried a BB workout, i pulled a muscle or two and so i had to abandon it for a while.it was then i started having deep respect for u oh,lol . I only resumed again after watching and following the tutorials many many times.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2012
Hi all, I love what is happening on this forum o, so lively and alive. Ave not been really since yesterday cry

I woke up with a serious purge yesterday such that I could not even go to work, the only thing I felt could have been my problem was a bottle of TEEM and a handful of chinchin I took two days ago, am not just used to this stuff anymore (trust me). I was hungry and it looked as the only food near me then in church. Anyways I woke up with rumbling tummy this morning again and I dint eat till brunch when I was advised to eat bread (by that time my skirt was freeing my waist). Don't ask me about drugs cos I just hate them, I drank lots of garri too. Am better now save the occasional rumbling and a very slight headache. Missed two days of shred but am doing day 9 & 10 tomorrow by God's grace so that Level 2 starts on Friday and Saturday (that way I will still keep up with my goals). Wish me luck and don't advise to take medications pls, lol. wink

ML, Jenn45 or fitfabjen is a bomb, I love her and many others like that, hoping to be like one of them someday.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Burntcoal(f): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2012
Hey everyone aw's d day? Well i tried the exercise stuff today i mean whao my whole body was just scratchin me especialy my stomach tighs and waist i feel just tired it lasted for ten mins thoug. Sooo........
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2012
Burntcoal: Hey everyone aw's d day? Well i tried the exercise stuff today i mean whao my whole body was just scratchin me especialy my stomach tighs and waist i feel just tired it lasted for ten mins thoug. Sooo........

woohoooo, that is the great step we talking about baby. You are on your way to become a great exerciser. I really commend your efforts, hoping you do same tomorrow. You dint tells us which exercise you did though, YOU CAN DO IT
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Burntcoal(f): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2012
Ok sorry HourGlass just jogging sound the compound, some stretchin etc. But 2mao mornin i'm going out into my street and jog down the road for maybe 45 mins. As per food i always take rice and beans in the morn until night when i take any solid food. I'm not a good luncher. Any advice? Cos i wanna mean biz now.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Burntcoal(f): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2012
Ok sorry HourGlass just jogging sound the compound, some stretchin etc. But 2mao mornin i'm going out into my street and jog down the road for maybe 45 mins. As per food i always take rice and beans in the morn until night when i take any solid food. I'm not a good luncher. Any advice? Cos i wanna mean biz now.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2012
Burntcoal: Hey everyone aw's d day? Well i tried the exercise stuff today i mean whao my whole body was just scratchin me especialy my stomach tighs and waist i feel just tired it lasted for ten mins thoug. Sooo........
The reason you are feeling that itch is increased blood flow to those areas,imagine what would happen when you increase the time to 20mins,you are on the right path.keep at it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2012
@HG:eyaa,pele.good to know you are feeling better.
@Burntcoal:way to go.keep it up.why not increase your exercise time gradually, well except if you feel up to it.
Logs for today 14/3/12
level2 of JMs 30 DS
jari loves get ripped and chiselled(1 full hr of weight/body pump)
good night all
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2012
mightlove:
@Burntcoal:way to go.keep it up.why not increase your exercise time gradually, well except if you feel up to it.

Yeah, ML you got that out of my mouth, don't rush yourself so that you can keep up, have less injuries, having less soreness too which may disallow you to workout for days. Just try to ease your way into it
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2012
Thursday 15th March

Running - 45 mins

Hope you are all having a good day.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
hey guys how yall doing

Logs for yesterday, 45 minutes Zumba dance. loved it

@ Burntcoal, i used to have that problem with an itchy body after exercising or during, i was introduced to a vitamin, and it has been helping, you need viatmains though for anywork-out.

@HG, eeyah..pele, don't worry itwould help with the weight looss...lol.

Take care all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
ronkebp:

@HG, eeyah..pele, don't worry itwould help with the weight looss...lol.

In my dreams, thanks y'all am quite fine now and I believe am over it too.

I did days 9 and 10 today (Na by force to finish today o).

I am starting Level 2 tomorrow God's willing and I will be through with it at the right time counting on your support and encouragement. Funny enough, as I was doing the second set today, I was thinking of all buddies in Sparkpeople and Nairaland and I was like it must be dedicated first to me then to THEM, I mean you and you and you and all.

On a lighter note, @all, do you know something called "sisi pelebe" its a naija candy if you ask me, combo of peanuts and honey or sugar (I dont know the sweetener), how nice is it? I am trying to be moderate about it sha.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
@HG: right behind you girl cheering you on to finish level 2! That sisi pelebe sounds yummy...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
Friday 16th March

1000 skips (yeah, I really counted them hah..my thighs o)

Right so there goes another week!

Achieved my goals set this week -the increased water intake has done wonders and really helped my skin especially, never been smoother although ive had to deal with the constant loo trips!
Also pleased with my w/o's this week and definitely feel better in myself, my clothes are feeling looser and the positive comments are rolling in...not bad if I say so myself eh?! Lol -as you can tell I'm buzzing here...long may it last grin

Wishing you all a good weekend x
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2012
go HG go HG go!
Logs for past days
15/3/12
53 minutes on the elliptical machine

16/3/12
66 minutes on the elliptical machine.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2012
mightlove: go HG go HG go!

In fact am going!!! Did my day1 of level 2 today, so much energy sisters oooo, sweating like xmas goat. But am really cool and the fact that I finished strong was an added star to my rank. Thanks barbie girl and well done on a wonder week, I know my week will be without a scratch next week.

@burntcoal, hope you are good?

Uche are you now in level 3? I trust you.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
Where is Agaba123

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.