Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? (60257 Views)

Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent / Christ Embassy Church Charging ₦1000 To Attend 31st Night Service / Today Is Christ The King Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Vick4rill(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
jared007:
that's no extortion. Must u worship at the auditorium? If u don't want ur 1000 naira to sponsor the gospel why not proceed to ojo viewing center? You are right am one of the "brainwashed sheep" becos the brainwasing is propelling me 4ward and upward in life.
you are a fool!!
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by djeasy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Assslayer:
I'm beginning to get more curious and furious about this , it has been going on for about four years now and people are not seeing anything wrong about it or i say his members are brainwashed to the highest order not to see anything wrong in this. Someone should please call this Christ Embassy church to order, every year they charge people coming to worship with them on the 31st night the sum 1000 naira as a gate fee. In the previous years they sell tickets before the show sorry i mean service, so all who wants to attend the 31st night service must come with their tickets to enter the church auditorium .

But this year they decided to craft another means of collecting this 1000 naira, they made it compulsory for each attendees to purchase an electronic gate pass for 1000naira. My question is , are they going to dance to the melody of a superstar singer or dance to sound of a superstar DJ ? Even the huge yearly program The Experience is free, someone should please call this Loveworld ministry aka Christ Embassy to order, reaping off our gullible citizens.

STOP TALKING ABOUT CHURCHES..... IF YOU WANT TO LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE ON EARTH. YOU ARE NOT THE JUDGE REMEMBER. GOD IS! SO DONT HELP HIM DO HIS WORK.

MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
jared007:
see urself. Is masturbation a sin or the motive behind it? If u masturbate at the hospital to extract sperm 4rm ur penis to test against STD so u ve sinned right? Man judges the outward but God judges the heart. The concept of sin is in THE MOTIVES NOT THE ACTION!
Hahahaha..this man want kill me with laughter..lol
..Hmmm...ok...what is a man sleep with a prostitute to test if his dicck is still working fine...is it a sin or not?
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by akigbemaru: 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
christ embassy charging
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Okies27(m): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
jared007:
see the way u are complaining more than the members. The 1000 naira is to restrict invitation of people to the auditorium becos of limited space. If u can't pay the token, why not appreoach the other viewing centers? By the way no one is gonna eat their 1000 naira fee. The money realized will be used for the sponsor and support of the ministry.
. I'm a Christian but that is balderdash. 1000naira for cross over service is terrible.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by erusen: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
Vick4rill:
you are a fool!!
u are so immature.why insult him
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by erusen: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
Okies27:
. I'm a Christian but that is balderdash. 1000naira for cross over service is terrible.
i wouldnt pay 1kb
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by menxer: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
erusen:
they are not slaves

Depends on your definition of slavery.
Besides I never said "they" are slaves.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by miketayo(m): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
erusen:
u think. I know many of them,they all a great life,probably too rich to dash 1k to their pastor.personally i wouldnt do it but i see adults who i admire doing,then it is insulting to call them zombies.it is their own kind of fun,people pay 50k to ay concept,so why should insult someone paying 1k from his abundant money to his church

You are not getting the point, people pay 100k to ay's show otherwise u can't enter ND,listen to his jokes, but you shouldn't charge people to come ND,listen to the word of God, dats so wrong. If at all d church is charging it shouldn't be compulsory for entrance, it should be voluntary. So the poor ppl can listen to d gospel too.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by H2Ossss(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
receive it..... Give Jesus a big hannnnndddddd.... off to go palm my hair... start a church... and collect GATE FEE.... plz wts d church capacity let me calculate how much d showvice will earn tonight... thats minus normal offering, end of year offering, end of year tithe, e.t.c..
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by opwa4us(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
jared007:
see the way u are complaining more than the members. The 1000 naira is to restrict invitation of people to the auditorium becos of limited space. If u can't pay the token, why not appreoach the other viewing centers? By the way no one is gonna eat their 1000 naira fee. The money realized will be used for the sponsor and support of the ministry.
If by now u don't see anything wrong in that. I need to doubt your christainity. We should start to discourage things that don't preach the gospel. Before we do any thing u got to ask yourself a question. What would Jesus do in this situation? Obviously he said come owe ye people that are heavily laidened. He knows they don't have gate fee and accommodated every body without barrier .
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by sleeveless: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
boofydon:

So if I travel to a country that exam malpractice is legal I am no more a sinner then? Lol
Woman driving alone in Nigeria - not a sinner
Woman driving alone in Saudi Arabia - sinner

Use Marijuana in Washington - not a sinner
Use Marijuana in Nigeria - son of the devil
I could give more example but I believe you are smart enough to grasp the point.

Your definition of sin is not consistent.
[quote author=mrDennis
if we are all to obey authority then why did xtians go to places and continents who already had authorities .(kings and gods) to preach about their own God and urge people to convert ?
why is nnamdi kanu going against Nigerian authorities , why is Christ embassy fighting south Africans authorities proposal to tax churches.?
u will just quote one line from bible forgetting its a part of a bigger letter by an apostle to another about a particular issue [/quote

Just try to get my point and stop quoting me words out of content.
Christian goes to places to preach cos there is no were it is that preaching is a crime,
Nnamdi Kanu comitted a crime dats y he is in detention of the authority
Christ embassy are not fighting with physical strength but through legal means so as not to go against the authority and there is nothing wrong in agitation provided its within d law.
Crimes are committed against authority ( law of a given place). And bible is against disobedient.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Assslayer: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
djeasy:

STOP TALKING ABOUT CHURCHES..... IF YOU WANT TO LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE ON EARTH. YOU ARE NOT THE JUDGE REMEMBER. GOD IS! SO DONT HELP HIM DO HIS WORK.

MIND YOUR BUSINESS

So evil and wrong doing should prevail because i want to live long?
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by ghetto101(m): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
I think you must be STUPID for supporting such a thing,that's a house of God and no body should pay money to enter into the house of God (church) if they need money for the programe the church and the members should take care of that and not the visitors. the church should spend it own money to bring people into the church so they can worship.that's what ministries is all about,bringing people closer to God and not using the people to make money.

jared007:
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
jared007:
see urself. Is masturbation a sin or the motive behind it? If u masturbate at the hospital to extract sperm 4rm ur penis to test against STD so u ve sinned right? Man judges the outward but God judges the heart. The concept of sin is in THE MOTIVES NOT THE ACTION!

can one masturbate to the point of cumming without the thought of a nice virg, and or big bossom & round behind?

xtains and their weak minds...
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by babajeje123(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
ghenghen23:
There's no need to complain. Christians are daft beyond reason. In fact, the religion thrives on stupidity and an unwillingness to examine ones nature. MAN KNOW THYSELF.
It takes a daft to know a daft undecided
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by nwakaibeya1: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
I have the power to judge according to john 5 ,30 and that is why we must judge evil people spiritually and that is where JESUS CHRIST dwells and operates from and behold judgement and revenge of real JESUS CHRIST has come BACK as he promised for the bible says for you know who is coming for revenge and if someone is coming for revenge is he comming to plead with evil people?and that is our message which is not good for the ear of the evil and wicked people and that is why they the evil people are quick to know who is judgemental or not?how long will we wait for the evil people to continue to triumph and win?does any who do evil not know that he is doing evil?for how long do we have to plead to evil people to repent while God himself refuses to reconcile with their father the devil and what happens to the children of the devil who already knows their abode and resting place or where they are headed?human beigns must be told the truth GOD is only merciful to those who needs his mercy and he loves only those who loves him and not for everyone ,so you must be wise and accept the truth we speak or perish no appologies and for those who claim to know God and JESUS CHRIST why dont you investigate what we speak and confirm afterall where are those who claim to see tomorrow and PROPHESY and also know Jesus Christ very well? why dont you ask Jesus Christ questions and find out if truly he has come back as we have said to the world after all its the same name JESUS CHRIST that we are talking about and no other name?
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Boeing777pilot: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
NaijaProxyBase:
It has produced a lot. ha ha. What does a pastor who can't control his own immediate home has to say for me to pay 1k.

With or without u the place will be packed out I reckon...
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by ehinmowo: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
it is wise for anyone that wants to go far in life not to collide with anybody called a pastor (either u perceive his fake or not).

these accusations are careful device of d devil to lure ignorant pple into peril. besides, pple dt are going there did not complain.

in addition, I will not be looking while some bastards are reigning insult on my father.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Favolly(f): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
BillionaireVic:
Guys be saying what they are not sure of, be careful before the wrath of God will come upon you.
Lol! But the members have already confirmed that it's true na

No need to invoke the wrath of God
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by ElDeeVee(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Favolly:

Lol! But the members have already confirmed that it's true na

No need to invoke the wrath of God
Let's go to BLW this night.
I'll pay
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by H2Ossss(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
ehinmowo:
it is wise for anyone that wants to go far in life not to collide with anybody called a pastor (either u perceive his fake or not).

these accusations are careful device of d devil to lure ignorant pple into peril. besides, pple dt are going there did not complain.

in addition, I will not be looking while some bastards are reigning insult on my father.

Hmmmm.... am flabawhelmed and overgasted... lol... u calling ppl bastards and calling ur pastor ur father? seriously? can we be more foolish? why do black people have to be the only 1 that cant evolve? Test all spirits my broda....

2 Likes

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Khez: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
QueenEunee:
@khez, Yes AIT will show it again tonight from 10pm... stay tuned!

Thanks..
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Paxziano: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
If he can afford to give out 1billion naira for free, can he not do the same to give the broadcast free to all and sundry? Since the money is to restrict crowd as well as take care of broadcasting the message to the world. 1 billion should not be too small to spread the gospel should it?

jared007:
When I quoted u at first I thought u were a baby christian so dat I could educate u to maturity but when I checked ur profile I was shocked with what I saw: an atheist/humanist/philosopher? This will be my last answer to u. Now concerning the 1Billion u mentioned as a mega project, would u ve preferred Pastor Chris to ve given the money to sponsor Boko Haram or Brothels? Is Education not a great legacy? Are good institutions in the world not built by practicing christians? I don't need u to answer.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by babajeje123(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
Zico5:

Encoutet Christ? Do u know the meaning? U re lost indeed if this is ur way of knowing God. My people re lost cos of lack of knowledge. May God show u the right way.
You sound too ambigious.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
Assslayer:
I'm beginning to get more curious and furious about this , it has been going on for about four years now and people are not seeing anything wrong about it or i say his members are brainwashed to the highest order not to see anything wrong in this. Someone should please call this Christ Embassy church to order, every year they charge people coming to worship with them on the 31st night the sum 1000 naira as a gate fee. In the previous years they sell tickets before the show sorry i mean service, so all who wants to attend the 31st night service must come with their tickets to enter the church auditorium .

But this year they decided to craft another means of collecting this 1000 naira, they made it compulsory for each attendees to purchase an electronic gate pass for 1000naira. My question is , are they going to dance to the melody of a superstar singer or dance to sound of a superstar DJ ? Even the huge yearly program The Experience is free, someone should please call this Loveworld ministry aka Christ Embassy to order, reaping off our gullible citizens.

What are you complaining about? You have already given them 10% of your earnings every month and it's N1,000 that's now a problem?
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Favolly(f): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Let's go to BLW this night. I'll pay
What is BLW o?
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Dereformer(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
jared007:
Amberon even the devil is scared of ur lie. When did pastor chris say abortion is not a sin?

so he said masturbation is not a sin! Oyakilome is a scammer.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Bobbybube(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Christ was not born in the hospital;he was born in the Manger. He was the son of a carpenter; not a king. He came for the poor,sick and empty.. not the rich and happy.
Those who have decided to put a price tag on the word of God should beware. You cannot force people to support the ministry. The word of God is for the greedy and stingy.

People who support this should state why,with biblical reference. He could easily "ask" for donations and rent the stadium or any other location. He can even do it on the main road. That price tag has no justification and those that pay it are rightly brainwashed
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by ElDeeVee(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Favolly:

What is BLW o?
Believers Love world
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
ehinmowo:

Slave

1 Like

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by josite: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
are they forcing anyone to pay the 1k?.if by now u are sure the church is not the church of Christ, you wont want to enter the church again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.