Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (74016 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Beey(f): 5:22am On Dec 31, 2015
dre11:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/my-wife-is-more-sexually-responsive-after-i-beat-her-up/

Ahh dre11 one of my Friends on Nairaland, let me hope that you are just quoting somebody but if not,I must admit that am so disappointed in you.Gosh and you have the audacity to come brag on a public forum about how you enjoy beating your wife?How dare you? I loath wife-beaters.I actually think that something went wrong psychologically in the process of development.The psychology of nature vs nurture comes to mind.You not only need a serious therapist to give you counsel, but if you are a person of faith you also need to pray like your whole life is dependent on it. #Feelingdisappointed!
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by josh93: 5:22am On Dec 31, 2015
fools
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 31, 2015
KruggerINC:

I feel you girl but unfortunately there exist some ladies out there who get turned on only after being roughed up.Sado Masochism things.Human beings are wired differently.I will only blame the OP for not noticing this trait in his wife during courtship.Now that he's notived it then he's gotta manage it correctly or it might escalate into something really unpleasant sooner or later.
Meanwhile Missdove I bet u still have many years ahead of you before u begin dey think of becoming a Mrs smiley
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Lol. You don't know that
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by KruggerINC(m): 5:34am On Dec 31, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. You don't know that

How come you're awake at this time ,abi u just dey come back from club? grin
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by khalhokage(m): 5:39am On Dec 31, 2015
lilmax:
will any man hit his well behaved wife?

Yes, wife beaters are animals that take out their frustrations on their wives.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by stokfrick: 5:40am On Dec 31, 2015
Biographyroom:
You don't beat up women...This is very wrong

All u females comment on this issue shows how biased and immature you all are, cos your rxns are one sided. Inasmuch as its wrong to beat a woman, how about the part that says she raises her hand against her husband? None of u wants to talk about that cos u see nothing bad about disrespectful wife.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 31, 2015
KruggerINC:

How come you're awake at this time ,abi u just dey come back from club? grin
I don't live where you live
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by chccho(m): 6:26am On Dec 31, 2015
Biographyroom:
You don't beat up women...This is very wrong
But it is right for men to be beaten up!!!!
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by lilmax(m): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2015
dovelike:

You can never find a 'well behaved' wife. So long as you two are different people, opinions will surely differ. Then you think you can hit her?!!! I already hate you angry
i can never find a well behaved wife

We have different opinions doesn't mean we should be physical about it

You can only hit her when she hits you

I hate you too. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Damjoy(m): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2015
Reminds me of that Indian Movie "7 Moon Khaaf"
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by khayce: 6:34am On Dec 31, 2015
this must get to Aso rock court, .....to be showed on BBC Hausa(buhari tv) shit happens wen pacciao marries mayweather....ooloshi husband
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by iambijo(m): 6:34am On Dec 31, 2015
Buhari must here this o
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by lilmax(m): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ode!
woman undecided
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 31, 2015
you and that your wife needs serious deliverance
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by lakamua: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2015
chccho:

But it is right for men to be beaten up!!!!
dnt waste ur time arguing with women. They have these belief that they are the only ones who should gain. Just do them and dump dem till their brains wake up

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by lilmax(m): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

Are you crazy?

Are you cursed?

What type of stupid question is this?

When did the wife turned to a child that you have to ask such stup.id question? Who the hell is the useless husband sef? Is that what your father does to your mum when she is not well-behaved?
a very reasonable question that needs to be answered.

You saw the "she raised her hand right "? when someone behaves like a child you treat the person like a child

You are about to explode grin are you masturbating?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by FRANKOXY(m): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Nwoke m stop beating your wife.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 31, 2015
manie:
You need to read up on the woman's disorder, my brother is also experiencing this.

I know there are women who act like this

What is the husband going to do about it? Keep beating her? What would happen if anything happens to her? The world already assumes that he is a woman beater and if anything should ever happen he will rot in jail!

Don't you think it will be more appropriate to actually discuss her sexual fantasy? If he cannot divorce a violent women then he needs to talk to her.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by AJaylee(m): 6:55am On Dec 31, 2015
wen wil we understand women?

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by onunwa21(m): 6:57am On Dec 31, 2015
She don go learn work......
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 31, 2015
justiz5:

[size=14pt]
So your mama used to beat your papa, and he will still keep quite thats why you believe its normal right?
You are the one who is crazy and cursed for this useless type of response. Even Shekau can't ask this kind of barbaric question.

Any woman that first raises her hand against a man, be it mad man deserves serious beating that will leave bruisses on her useless body forever. Issssssshhhhhhhhh

Sonofananimal where are you Food don don.
[/size]

Ode!

Where did I mention that he shouldn't beat her if she lays her fingers on him? However in your foolishness you fault o consider what the man is doing to himself and what could happen if he continues
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 31, 2015
AJaylee:
wen wil we understand women?

When will we understand men?
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by AJaylee(m): 6:58am On Dec 31, 2015
Smilelo:
PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT

QUESTION : (by Mr Ibanga of Premium Times):MR president, the DSS under your watch has consistently disobeyed court orders. Dansuki has had 3 court orders asking for his release. And Nnamdi Kanu. And many other cases. Court orders which your DSS has not obeyed

ANSWER : (by Buhari on national TV) :How can they be released? Do you know that Kanu has passports of 2 different countries? Do you know the billions that Dansuki stole? And you are talking of court order for release. I hope the judges are watching this!

ME :Buhari is now the accuser and the judge. He has already convicted his victims. He openly approves the disobedience of court orders, and dares the court openly. And who told him that it is a crime to have the citizenship (passport) of two countries?

Keep rantin, I'm sure dis people av not caused d death of any of ur family, dats y u are thinking like Ibanga

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by onunwa21(m): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Continue beating her, just one day, she will use Mouth Action......commot dat ur dick..
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Deeypeey(m): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2015
betandwin8484:
OP , Your wife is what they call or may call " MASOCHIST " : one who enjoys giving or receiving pain
Sadists give pain...Masochists receive[s]
betandwin8484:
OP , Your wife is what they call or may call " MASOCHIST " : one who enjoys giving or receiving pain
Sadists give pain...Masochists receive[/s]
betandwin8484:
Sadists give pain...Masochists receive
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Trustworthiness: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2015
Good day @drell.

I think the problem with you and your wife is lack of proper communication. The two of you should learn to talk more and as well encourage your wife to learn to discuss what she wants from you instead of her resulting to fighting all the time.

Most women communicate in sign language. For instant, if you wife just make her hair, she may want you to comment on it; it may be her dressing she want you to comment on or she may even need your attention in bed. If you fail to respond, this may lead to unnecessary or avoidable quarrel between the two of you.

So, you yourself needs to learn to read her signs and make good comments about it.

Some woman will be feeling unimportant if you fail to acknowledge their gesture. That is body signs and others. If it is sexual that she needs, you should be ready to give her anytime, even if you are tired. Even if it requires her been on top satisfying herself. Some woman turn on sexually with the presence of their spouse at home.

More importantly, good communication and discussion of issues with ones partner goes a long way to avert quarrel between spouse. Stay more with your wife than hanging out with friends and neighbours and the two of you becomes a progressive couple.

Moreover, in addition to issue of sex, learn to satisfy your wife anytime you both meet. Some men will finish and reach their sexual urge in 5 to 15 minutes while the wife has not even started to enjoy herself. So, learn to take your wife to near climax during intercourse before you the husband even start and not the reverse. At least spending minimum of 45 to 60 minutes during intercourse will keep her fulfilled for few days.

On the issue of beating your wife and then you both go into sex. I will not support any man beating his wife. You need to learn to start sex in a peaceful way. Anytime she loose her temper, instead of beating her, you can bring her to yourself and have a prolonged kiss. The two of you feel each other. In the process, you can start to encourage her to always discuss the issue with you instead of using abusive language. We are all human. You can't know what she is thinking if she did not express herself.

Finally, let her realise you are both husband and wife. And you are for each other. If she needs sex, she should demand it from you. And you as well must respond to her call.

I will also advise the two of you to see a marriage counsellor.

I hope this will help save your marriage from crashing

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by onunwa21(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2015
Muhammad Ail........weldon
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2015
First question is " how on earth didn't you notice this her violent streak before marrying her did you guys court for just a week? If no be say
OP na strong man, him case for be like daddy FREEZE of coolfm. Lots of mean nigg. beating b.tches out there angry
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 31, 2015
abbey621:

Your lack of objectivity on this matter clearly shows you are clueless. I only have one main concern and that is the bold part of your comments. Why is it hard to believe that a woman can raise her hand against a man in a moment of rage? We see it in the news, movies and so on, yet you feminist wannabees play deaf and dumb!

It is not hard

I believe that women can raise their hands on their partners. However if you were objective enough and took you time analyse it, you might actually consider the fact that all what he have written could be self-serving story to absolve himself.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by AJaylee(m): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

When will we understand men?
Common, I nd u knws woman are more difficult to understand. if u keep calm, u wil understand men. Bt women? Keep calm, be high anything u do, we. Won't stil understand you
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by emmykk(m): 7:06am On Dec 31, 2015
lilmax:
will any man hit his well behaved wife?
bros abeg come my house come eat fried croka fish tomorro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man / Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.