Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (74020 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by yinkeys(m): 7:08am On Dec 31, 2015
Such a dysfunctional relationship. Her being violent could definitely be traced to her childhood. Some women are like this, in fact this is one of the consequences of her past relationships if she had. When she dated hard goons in the past then what would you expect. You guys better go see a shrink, not for anything but for the children sake. It's really not good for your kids to grow up in such a tense environment.

That's one reason I keep running away from older chicks. They've got too much baggage
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 31, 2015
AJaylee:

Common, I nd u knws woman are more difficult to understand. if u keep calm, u wil understand men. Bt women? Keep calm, be high anything u do, we. Won't stil understand you

If we understood men, there would be less divorce , less separation etc

The facts there is nothing to understand because we are humans and humans are complex beings so I were you I will stop spitting out stereotype BS
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by olac21(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2015
kwasoly:
Raising ur hand up against a woman is an act of an irresponsible man,pls dnt beat a woman no matter what.

Wat is it wit dis dnt beat a woman?women atimes make beat dem!guys!men jt need patience....skikena
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by carinmom(f): 7:13am On Dec 31, 2015
dovelike:
Just four years? cry cry
After beating me up, you'll then do what?? Start poking me when am sleeping? When my body still hurts?? Lie.

I don't think I will ever let any man touch me after hitting me. That's one of the reasons marriage puzzles me. He beat you today, nine months later, you're in the labor room, giving birth?? Odiegwu.
My sister its like that ooo.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by jonjazy: 7:13am On Dec 31, 2015
U can't be an upright person.I think u need to be psychiatrically checked.Do u know that what you have been practicing is an ANIMALISTIC behaviour?Indeed,u are a shamless animal. tongue
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by donhils: 7:13am On Dec 31, 2015
Imagine. Somebody beats his wife and he's telling us. Trying to make it look as though he's right. The bible says, a man that rules his heart is greater than the one that rules a city. So no matter the provocation you're not allowed to beat any sense into her.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by freshboy88(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2015
smh
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by AJaylee(m): 7:16am On Dec 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

If we understood men, there would be less divorce , less separation etc

The facts there is nothing to understand because we are humans and humans are complex beings so I were you I will stop spitting out stereotype BS
There is a lot to understand sister.Do u learn things to jknw or understand? D fact is wen u understand something or someone, a lot of problems are prevented. I kknw u cnt fully understand human bt atleast be able to anticipate wat someone wnts nd can do, bt sorry some female dnt even wnt u to know any, meanwhile dey still want u to be. So faithful nd happy
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2015
can nl members really reply and not abuse in their post
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by iriskiki(f): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2015
I think you should have a serious honest conversation with her. It might be a thing with her. You both might have discovered something that can bring some excitement into your marriage. The need for beating might be channelled properly into just light rough play. I think this fetish is fairly common. You know it's hard to talk about in these parts.

dre11:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/my-wife-is-more-sexually-responsive-after-i-beat-her-up/

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 31, 2015
justiz5:

[size=14pt]
So your mama used to beat your papa, and he will still keep quite thats why you believe its normal right?
You are the one who is crazy and cursed for this useless type of response. Even Shekau can't ask this kind of barbaric question.

Any woman that first raises her hand against a man, be it mad man deserves serious beating that will leave bruisses on her useless body forever. Issssssshhhhhhhhh

Sonofananimal where are you Food don don.
[/size]
this is serious ohhh!

But on a normal note! If a woman is well behave, no man will try to lay his hand on her, but NAIJA WOMEN this days are something else!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2015
carinmom:

My sister its like that ooo.
No naaa
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by emmykk(m): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2015
GodwinTobi:
one day u will kill her and then tell d world that she enjoys sex when u beat her to death.... continue foolish boy...
I see a marriage heading for divorce in 2016....
As for the punching bag (the woman)try and control ur temper. Proverbs says that "it is better to live on a ROOF TOP than with a NAGGING WOMAN....
bros instead of beating her, anytime she offends u just take a stroll (that's the roof top in dis case)
one day my girlfriend now my wife offended me by talking talking talking even when i told her is okay.i rush to her raised my hand and almost landed it on her,but i restrain myself and wore my pan slippers and went to a nearby cyber cafe.

Before i could even browse 10mins she called me and started begging and petting me.i think that worked than beating.

But some lady because they know you will not beat them they we be 100percent disobeying sha.

A woman should be a home builder,if you meet a good wife eh mmmmm your will know that heaven is on earth.
the fault is in her wife.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by davo90tico(m): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2015
lilmax:
will any man hit his well behaved wife?
will any sane man hit his wife at all?
lilmax:
will any sane man hit his wife at all?
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2015
donhils:
Imagine. Somebody beats his wife and he's telling us. Trying to make it look as though he's right. The bible says, a man that rules his heart is greater than the one that rules a city. So no matter the provocation you're not allowed to beat any sense into her.
and you WOMEN on the other side are allow to do whatever that displease the husband abi undecided

Why are you bending the bible to suit your taste? Didn't the same bible said that WOMAN should not deprive her husband undecided

Greedy WOMEN everywhere!

Just don't qoute the bible to back your claim! God is not FOOLISH.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Duru009(m): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2015
Konji na bastard......

This is called "xtreme konji"........
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by davo90tico(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2015
jonjazy:
U can't be an upright person.I think u need to be psychiatrically checked.Do u know that what you have been practicing is an ANIMALISTIC behaviour?Indeed,u are a shamless animal. tongue

my guy even male animals don't beat the females no matter what so calling him an animal is an insult to animals everywhere lipsrsealed
jonjazy:

my guy even male animals don't beat the females no matter what so calling him an animal is an insult to animals everywhere
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by joearinze(m): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2015
mifavour:
She's possessed

really possessed and she needs deliverance and a psychologist.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by harry509: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2015
dre11:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/my-wife-is-more-sexually-responsive-after-i-beat-her-up/

hmmmmmmmM! Most nigeria pple wit their diff stradegies of doin things..... So..beatn ur wife b4 she responds vry 2 well 2 FCV.K undecided well if am 2 b interviewed by CNN, I tink both of u need brain suggery if am nt mistaken...
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by dre11(m): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2015
Beey:
Ahh dre11 one of my Friends on Nairaland, let me hope that you are just quoting somebody but if not,I must admit that am so disappointed in you.Gosh and you have the audacity to come brag on a public forum about how you enjoy beating your wife?How dare you? I loath wife-beaters.I actually think that something went wrong psychologically in the process of development.The psychology of nature vs nurture comes to mind.You not only need a serious therapist to give you counsel, but if you are a person of faith you also need to pray like your whole life is dependent on it. #Feelingdisappointed!

beey cheesycheesy

clink on the link and you will see the story
#still single........
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by justiz5(m): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ode!

Where did I mention that he shouldn't beat her if she lays her fingers on him? However in your foolishness you fault o consider what the man is doing to himself and what could happen if he continues
[size=14pt]
Lack of simple application of common sense and logic to understanding cogent points.
[/size]
Less I forget, na you be Ode, in short you are not just a big Ode but an OGA in Indian Language and understanding.

Omobu ne!
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Obipat(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Smilelo:
PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT

QUESTION : (by Mr Ibanga of Premium Times):MR president, the DSS under your watch has consistently disobeyed court orders. Dansuki has had 3 court orders asking for his release. And Nnamdi Kanu. And many other cases. Court orders which your DSS has not obeyed

ANSWER : (by Buhari on national TV) :How can they be released? Do you know that Kanu has passports of 2 different countries? Do you know the billions that Dansuki stole? And you are talking of court order for release. I hope the judges are watching this!

ME :Buhari is now the accuser and the judge. He has already convicted his victims. He openly approves the disobedience of court orders, and dares the court openly. And who told him that it is a crime to have the citizenship (passport) of two countries?
BUHari is an idi.ot. I don't blame him. He is an illitrate
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by EmekaBlue(m): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2015
hahaha....Yeah..I know that feeling..But no beat am well o and enjoy ur sex
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by victorydreams(f): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2015
Both of you need deliverance
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by adepentane1(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2015
lilmax:

Exactly ma point, if the wife is behaving well, there would be no need for beating. Imagine a wife hitting her husband.... "WTF was she trying to prove ?"...... Guys, shine ya eyes wella ooo, before one enters Marriage Prison with one of these women around.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Forwetinnah: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2015
ZuzuMan:
....If your President is an Eediat , I just wonder what you are grin grin grin

Hmmmmm! If the Ruler is an Eediat grin I wonder what Follower is grin

He is NOT MY PRESIDENT....*overstand?!!! This country doesn't have a President
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by gbemmy100: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2015
madt man. maybe U should kill her cos I think she wil be more responsive
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by zynzyn(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2015
dre11:

Women and their complexity.....

trying to understand them is just an exercise in futility.

We call women the 'fairer' sex!!

BS!!!! angry

Fact is they share a lot in common with us!!

Some of them grow up to RESPECT VIOLENCE, and cannot be moved by a guy who is too docile!

OPs woman is sending him a message she can't deliver verbally. With women, this happens a lot!!

How much does OP know about his wife's life/past?? undecided

A lot of guys think it does not matter. It does!!

That is why VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN may not be resolved!! Some women respect violence a lot more than they care to admit!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by wissenschaften(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2015
BrownChima212:

Okada drop me here.......Lai mohammed just commented grin grin grin
yo moni na pipty naira

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by eroticecstasy: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2015
kilokeys:
U r a mad man undecided
She is a psychopath.
Give ur kids up for adoption o.
are you real?
am out!
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by adepentane1(m): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Well, i still think it was your mother that found the girl for u and u guys just got married without courtship. Because you would have "to an extent" be able to anticipate the kind of person she is (Even though pretence is there).....but u guys dnt understand each other. I pity your pastor. You better start praying together if you have not been doing so. Cos, End-Time follow for ya matter ooo.....Just imagine hw ur children will feel.......#Chai.... Oluwa help your family, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man / Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.