Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (73963 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by zynzyn(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Has anyone noticed that sometimes it is your rough play with a girl that wins her over!!

Other guys will be doing gentleman, and NOTHING FOR THEM!!
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by tinuayo770: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2015
U need a mindset re-orientation.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by olac21(m): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2015
justiz5:

[size=14pt]
So your mama used to beat your papa, and he will still keep quite thats why you believe its normal right?
You are the one who is crazy and cursed for this useless type of response. Even Shekau can't ask this kind of barbaric question.

Any woman that first raises her hand against a man, be it mad man deserves serious beating that will leave bruisses on her useless body forever. Issssssshhhhhhhhh

Sonofananimal where are you Food don don.
[/size]

I guess dats how she be beating her husband on regular basis,dat is if at all she ever gets married here on earth!peace be unto you bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Lasese: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2015
This is Labango people. Something is wrong some where
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by josepn(m): 7:56am On Dec 31, 2015
Na wetin dey vex me pass b dis.. Why d heck will dis gfet to front page Shey 4 me to beat my wife if she no sabi Bleep ni ?

Man.. u ar highly irresponsible
trust me.. U cn even boast of it ..lol.. End time husband.. Gat no respec for marrriage... U cn easily tel her parent of her raisin hand on u... U reali indeed suck man
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 31, 2015
Some woman like it that way but what baffle me is that,they will still complain that their husband do beat them of which,they are the initiator of the fight for the fun of it. Women can't be understand.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by permanentgrace(m): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2015
Such sex is always the bomb...crazy you mean. Believe me i love it that way. Her screaming and shouting to fucck her harder is a sight zero to none.

#ILoveIt.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by kaelz(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2015
Monalisa185:
you both are a bunch of obsessed idiots...
Ahn Ahn!! Wy are u dis MEAN??
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by lilmax(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2015
davo90tico:

will any sane man hit his wife at all?
will any sane man hit his wife at all?
will any sane woman hit her husband?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by justiz5(m): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2015
olac21:

I guess dats how she be beating her husband on regular basis,dat is if at all she ever gets married here on earth!peace be unto you bro.
[size=14pt]
Don't mind her. They will just come to NL and start displaying their ill manners.

It is very wrong for any woman to first raise her hand on a man, especially your husband.

If any woman does that, then she needs no protection but serious beating.

It is their type that will become tired of beating in their husbands' home. They misbehave but still expect the man to still maintain his cool.

I don't support wife battary, but some women see cool men as weak men. Thats why I don't always blame some men that beat their wives.
[/size]

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Sike(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
In other words, "After The Beating Kpekus Sweet, e sweet; e sweet..
hello harrysong. Is that U?!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by francizy(m): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2015
dovelike:

Am not excusing that. But its usually the man doing the 'hitting' in cases like marriages and that's so not fair. My anger here is that he had the audacity to go to his wife for sex after hitting her. Now that's brutal. He should be ashamed.

Well to me, any man that hits his woman (if not in retaliation) deserves a jail term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by samragyone(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2015
Continue beating her until she pass on
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by fortunechy(m): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2015
u guyz ar sick
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by elantraceey(f): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2015
dre11:

beey cheesycheesy

clink on the link and you will see the story #still single........
Don't do and go and marry o, be there claiming single status tongue
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2015
francizy:

Well to me, any man that hits his woman (if not in retaliation) deserves a jail term.
Xactly
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Wolfbrother(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2015
dre11:

We have been married for four years now but I have come to the conclusion that I have made a terrible mistake marrying my wife.

Despite her good family background and good education, she has a problem keeping her volatile temper in check.

At the drop of a hat, she blows up and levels all sorts of accusations against me. Apart from her verbal abuse, she’s recently resorted to being physical, but I soon tried to curb that.

The first time she raised her hands to me, I really beat some common sense into her.

She’s tried it a couple of times since then and I’ve given her the beating she deserves. I am not a violent person but some women really bring out the violence in you.

Surprisingly, I’ve also discovered that my wife is more sexually responsive after I have roughened her up.

This has excited me a bit and encouraged me to beat her more, though not to the extent that I would harm her.

Do you think she is one of these type of women who like violent sex?

Patrick,

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Commentator333: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2015
Wife! [b][/b]
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2015
Sike:
hello harrysong. Is that U?!
YES! Another version from neptune..
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Revolva(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2015
Hahah that's fetishism omo tie her up naked n beat her up whip her n en bang her brain out
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2015
justiz5:

[size=14pt]
Don't mind her. They will just come to NL and start displaying their ill manners.

It is very wrong for any woman to first raise her hand on a man, especially your husband.

If any woman does that, then she needs no protection but serious beating.

It is their type that will become tired of beating in their husbands' home. They misbehave but still expect the man to still maintain his cool.

I don't support wife battary, but some women see cool men as weak men. Thats why I don't always blame some men that beat their wives.
[/size]

100% true!

A loving caring man will be regard as weak while the type that abuse, and beat the hell out them are loving and caring husband!

That's how there brain are wired!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Mikeparlo12(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2015
Honestly, you are beautifully mad, you need to visit them at ARO psychiatric Hospital, after the. you should attend Cele, so they can do deliverance for you.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by chccho(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2015
lakamua:
dnt waste ur time arguing with women. They have these belief that they are the only ones who should gain. Just do them and dump dem till their brains wake up
True, u no lie
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by donsufia: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2015
You two can become WWE champions. You just discovered your talent.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by mamaafrik(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2015
dovelike:
Just four years? cry cry
After beating me up, you'll then do what?? Start poking me when am sleeping? When my body still hurts?? Lie.

I don't think I will ever let any man touch me after hitting me. That's one of the reasons marriage puzzles me. He beat you today, nine months later, you're in the labor room, giving birth?? Odiegwu.
hmmm,May God you,but dont overlook the guys point dat she raised her hands 1st against him,adie ti kodi sina,yio gbe tiru tiru ni.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by dickson617(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2015
Any man dat beat his wife, suppose to created as an animal.... E be like say some people just hear end time stuff...... End time husband.... End time government. .... End time house. ...... End time everything. ....... A beg wetin...... u nah just hear am
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by bfatoba(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2015
Buy a Nice real Leather belt, get some handcuffs and or get some ropes.
its your duty to please your wife... in any case, sit with her and help her help you help her.
if thats all of it, then I recommend 50 shades of Grey and just enjoy your wife.

the things nigeria goes crazy about... and we're entering 2016 yet acting like its year 1016

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by eltweezy90(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2015
kilokeys:
U r a mad man undecided
She is a psychopath.
Give ur kids up for adoption o.
Even Goats and poultry birds are higher up the animal strata than y'all.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Vesterwhite(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2015
Mr man so you feel this is an issue you can express here like this with every audacity and juvenile impetus? I think you lacked/lack the basic intellectual attributes of contemporary homosapian and this ignorance which constitute your worth personality clips to you like a contemptuous element and may/will lead to your doom without a prompt application of an empirical remedy. You are husband and not horse-bound. please have a rethink man
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by melakes(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

He is NOT MY PRESIDENT....*overstand?!!! This country doesn't have a President
Upload your Citizenship ID grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by dickson617(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2015
He only need our comments. ........

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.