Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? (1173 Views)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? / Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by steveneche(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
How do you know its fake or real? We need help
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by Erystro(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Her fluid..
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Forget about knowing, there's no sure way of knowing Except u're psychic.
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by falconey(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
what is not fake about them?

We get choice?
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by flawlesRebirth(f): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
weda na fake or real...it dosnt matter.
. MANY GUY FIND IT HARD MAKING THEIR BABE CUM OR RELEASE..LAZY ASSs NIGGURS
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
You can't. smiley
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by 20bc(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
Wait, how does a b!tch cum sef...
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
You can't know it's fake. All you guys need is to step up your game and work on ur bedmatics. Some of you just wanna go in there ni
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
20bc:
see u nd u have been having sex ooo
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
weda na fake or real...it dosnt matter.

MANY GUY FIND IT HARD MAKING THEIR BABE CUM OR RELEASE..LAZY ASSs NIGGURS
Yea, I second dat motion
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by cruzita(f): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin cum go come when cum ready
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by stag: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
She can act like she's enjoying the act by faking moans, but fake orrgasm? undecided
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by 20bc(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
HateU2:
see u nd u have been having sex ooo

Am still a virgin embarassed

I don't know, all I know is that after I hit am two times something go day pour out, na so her face go red, she go come day thank me....

Na waiting una day talk about undecided

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
20bc:

Am still a virgin embarassed

I don't know, all I know is that after I hit am two times something go day pour out, na so her face go red, she go come day thank me....

Na waiting una day talk about undecided
kworupt guy grin
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by babyfaceafrica: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
There is one thing they can't fake...the big toe!!!....ladies and sharp guys know what I mean.
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by 20bc(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
HateU2:
kworupt guy grin

No talk am oh, I nor want make bubu arrest me oh, I still want day nack mama bola tongue
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by Jayjay0(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Feel like bashing someone of the girls that commented but today's 31_12_2015..

So will leave it till next year
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yes even my wife confirmed to me that most tyms she fake orgasm, yet she still moan when i deep that long and fat thing into her. well fake or no fake i dont bother and care as long as i still fvck her well

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
There is one thing they can't fake...the big toe!!!....ladies and sharp guys know what I mean.

WHAT IS THE BIG TOE ?
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
20bc:

Ask ur senior sistar or younger sistar now..... inshort ask ur gfrnd
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by 20bc(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
frodow:

Ask ur senior sistar or younger sistar now..... inshort ask ur gfrnd

Good idea, but u think it will be better if I ask your mother.... cool
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by jmaxjohn(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
PinkBarbie:
You can't. smiley

Oh rili. Hw bout d spasms and d tytenin of d puci just before it gets wetter nd den relaxes along with her high breathing? undecided
If dat isn't an orgasm den i dunno wat z
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
jmaxjohn:

Oh rili. Hw bout d spasms and d tytenin of d puci just before it gets wetter nd den relaxes along with her high breathing? undecided
If dat isn't an orgasm den i dunno wat z
Yimu
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
Walks into thread, pauses, sips my drink a little, walks out of thread to church, will comment next year
Re: Did You Know That Ladies Fake Orgasm 90% Of The Time? by steveneche(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2016
eehh

(1) (Reply)

i saw this message on my wife's fone. whats next? / What Are The Differences Between Dating And Courting / Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.