Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. (15776 Views)

Anioma, Igbo And Matters Arising / The End Of Crude Oil And Its Implications for The Igbo Identity In Rivers State / Sunday Oliseh...his Resignation And His Igbo Identity And Denial. Implications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by anticabal1: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:
Ikwerre is Ikwerre.. This issue have been overdiscussed.

That guy is yoruba working in rivers, them many for my state. he thinks he can come here with their ugly tribal marks and and tell us who is Igbo or not. Annoying cockroaches!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
anticabal1:

That guy is yoruba working in rivers, them many for my state. they thinks he come here with their ugly tribal marks and and tell us who is Igbo or not. Annoying cockroaches!
hmmm. He may be an ikwerre guy indeed.
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Habakus: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
It's quite strange how some people reason. It's simply better to just shut up when you're not sure of some things than to go about - stubbornly - exposing your ignorance for the whole world to see. You say these people are not Igbos,yet they bear Igbo names(up to as far back as anyone can remember),they have exact cultures and traditions with Igbos,they speak the Igbo language,the names of their towns and villages are Igbo,their traditional rulers have Igbo titles and,other people see them as Igbos. What can be more delusional than that?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Habakus:
It's quite strange how some people reason. It's simply better to just shut up when you're not sure of some things than to go about - stubbornly - exposing your ignorance for the whole world to see. You say these people are not Igbos,yet they bear Igbo names(up to as far back as anyone can remember),they have exact cultures and traditions with Igbos,they speak the Igbo language,the names of their towns and villages are Igbo,their traditional rulers have Igbo titles and,other people see them as Igbos. What can be more delusional than that?
help me ask them o.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:

Beautiful post. Please share the information. Thanks
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by anticabal1: 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:
hmmm. He may be an ikwerre guy indeed.

I don't care what he is, if any of them dare to come close our land in rivers, we are sending them on a quick march back to benin or wherever they migrated from. We've ignored them for too long. land thieves

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ilovemystate: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
anticabal1:

I don't care what he is, if any of them dare to come close our land in rivers, we are sending them on a quick march back to benin or wherever they migrated from. We've ignored them for too long. land thieves
grin grin
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
anticabal1:

I don't care what he is, if any of them dare to come close our land in rivers, we are sending them on a quick march back to [s] benin or wherever they migrated from [/s] . We've ignored them for too long. land thieves

Oga stop making noise.. no tru son of ND will make mockery of bini.. by there fruit we sha know them.. keep trolling on NL.. nothing worst than self deceit.

Well Anioma's re igbos for christ sake, But our position is very clear [Incase u create this thread because of ur biafra] , Incase those greedy slot from SE 1 use am as an excuse to claim Entire delta.. If we did keep quiet they would av use anioma as an excuse to claim our land..

Enouf said
Anioma re igbo's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Oga stop making noise.. no tru son of ND will make mockery of bini.. by there fruit we sha know them.. keep trolling on NL.. nothing worst than self deceit.

Well Anioma's re igbos for christ sake, But our position is very clear [Incase u create this thread because of ur biafra] , Incase those greedy slot from SE 1 use am as an excuse to claim Entire delta.. If we did keep quiet they would av use anioma as an excuse to claim our land..

Enouf said
Anioma re igbo's
can you tell me who mentioned Biafra here? Because I did not mention anything like that in my post.
Greedy slots? Are all Igbos in support of Nnamdi Kanu or you just want to throw insults around.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
anticabal1:

Before you send anyone back to Benin via Nairaland, are you from Rivers, if yes, where exactly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:
can you tell me who mentioned Biafra here? Because I did not mention anything like that in my post.
Greedy slots? Are all Igbos in support of Nnamdi Kanu or you just want to throw insults around.

Didn't u see were i used "Incase"..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Before you send anyone back to Benin via Nairaland, are you from Rivers, if yes, where exactly.

and u believed the guy is from Rivers ?..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Didn't u see were i used "Incase"..
you spend majority of your time online in anti-Igbo insults.
Its becoming childish and amateurish.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Goodboiyy:

and u believed the guy is from Rivers ?..

Why nau, i wanted to tell him something "nice" this night. grin grin

All this people that became a part of Rivers via boundary adjustment will always make noise on the internet. They should come to RVHA to cough lets see.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ginoo: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:

I think you are wrong on this Ikwerre is not Ikwerre. there are many ikwerre people that are very proud to be igbo i will list some people that i can remember for now. is like saying because of some Anioma people deny not to be igbo that means Anioma is Anioma . or are you trying to pleased that Yoruba Guy Hopeathand
the current leader of Ohanaeze Ndigbo South-South and Deputy Secretary-General Chief (Engr.) Isaac Wonwu
Senator Francis Ellah, Eze C.C Nwuche
Chief Emmanuel Aguma
Senator Obi Wali

13 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by zuchyblink(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
i'm i the only person NL who doesn't give a BLEEP of a certain Barcanister and his show of shame? I started seeing him as another Musiwa the day he said Ndokis are Ijaws.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ginoo:

I think you are wrong on this Ikwerre is not Ikwerre. there are many ikwerre people that are very proud to be igbo i will list some people that i can remember for now. is like saying because of some Anioma people deny not to be igbo that means Anioma is Anioma .
the current leader of Ohanaeze Ndigbo South-South and Deputy Secretary-General Chief (Engr.) Isaac Wonwu
Chief Emmanuel Aguma
Senator Obi Wali
Ikwerre is Ikwerre.
This issue have been overdiscussed.
Lets not derail this thread with this ikwerre talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ginoo:

I think you are wrong on this Ikwerre is not Ikwerre. there are many ikwerre people that are very proud to be igbo i will list some people that i can remember for now. is like saying because of some Anioma people deny not to be igbo that means Anioma is Anioma . or are you trying to pleased that Yoruba Guy Hopeathand
Chief Emmanuel Aguma
Senator Obi Wali

No be only Yoruba... i am also from FRANCE grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:
Ikwerre is Ikwerre.
This issue have been overdiscussed.
Lets not derail this thread with this ikwerre talk.

I will continually knock it into the heads of stubborn mkpi goats, that Ikwerres, regardless of the waywardness of a few mischievous fellows, are not interested in being Igbo. The earlier you Igbo rascals realise that this is a legal issue, the better.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by Ugomba(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I will continually knock it into the heads of stubborn mkpi goats, that Ikwerres, regardless of the waywardness of a few mischievous fellows, are not interested in being Igbo. The earlier you Igbo rascals realise that this is a legal issue, the better.
you quoted the wrong person.
Check again.
And 2ndly, Fighting the truth drains energy and it is stressful.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Enouf said
Anioma re igbo's
you are same problem with tonye. supporting or not supporting the agitation is a personal issue, claiming its an excuse for se to take ss is just childish. even some yoruba ppl are in support, the protest took place in Lagos and nothing happend. Its u mischief makers that want to use ur non support to claim there are no igbos in Ss

10 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:
Check again.

Pass the message to your fellow Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

same way i am not interested in being African
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:

same way i am not interested in being African

Your business. Just respect mine and we're cool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Your business. Just respect mine and we're cool.
respect what, has anybdy respected mine??
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:

respect what, has anybdy respected mine??

Are you saying because you have been unfairly treated that you should treat others unfairly.

So if you're robbed, you will willingly rob others?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ugomba:
Check again.
And 2ndly, Fighting the truth drains energy and it is stressful.
\
let them continue exhausting themselves in a their futile attempts. i cant remember any Igalaman who is from anambra having to convice igbos why he is not igbo despite sharing the same state cos the evidence of his non igbo is glaring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Are you saying because you have been unfairly treated that you should treat others unfairly.

So if you're robbed, you will willingly rob others?
Of course, I was "robbed" by God. You too
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:

Of course, I was "robbed" by God. You too

You have to leave God out of this. Also leave out the devil. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You have to leave God out of this. Also leave out the devil. grin
so who decides where ppl are born??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Offensive Comments: Gbajabiamila Reads Riot Act To Benue Rep, Gbilah / Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) / Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.