Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. (15778 Views)

Anioma, Igbo And Matters Arising / The End Of Crude Oil And Its Implications for The Igbo Identity In Rivers State / Sunday Oliseh...his Resignation And His Igbo Identity And Denial. Implications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Anyone can claim anything. That man is likely from an interior Igbo village but will claim Isiokpo on NL.
Lol, continue until i call ikechu for u

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by cheruv: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Why nau, i wanted to tell him something "nice" this night. grin grin

All this people that became a part of Rivers via boundary adjustment will always make noise on the internet. They should come to RVHA to cough lets see.
If your people weren't greedy,they'd not have stolen oyigbo from Abia state nor southern egbema from Imo or even ndoni from Anioma state!
Rivers people are damn greedy angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
anticabal1:

ugomba biko that guy is yoruba, hopeathand are in you in rivers this holiday?

NL has given you a medium to express your frustrations. An Oyigbo man dey talk for Rivers?? When Ikwerre talk can Oyigbo counter it? Rubbish. You can be Igbo no problem, but u never reach to decide for Ikwerre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

See skewed reasoning. Ikwerres fought for creation of PH state away from mainstream Ijaws and instead the FG carved out Bayelsa with only the Ijaws as the ethnic group there. Saying that Ikwerres want out from Igbos becos of peer review is an exhibition of your stupidity.

Already it is legal and official, Ikwerre isnt Igbo. The constitution says so.
See this yeye man, Ikweres that ran to Azikiwe to help create Portharcout state to chek the Ijaws?? after which Abacha settled for bayelsa which achieved the same purpose. explain the ohaneze issue, also ur use of cursing words show u have run out of facts

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:

Lol, continue until i call ikechu for u

Anyone who says hes Ikwerre is very welcome. Me and the person go blast Ikwerre non stop for this thread, until we enter new year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
cheruv:

If your people weren't greedy,they'd not have stolen oyigbo from Abia state nor southern egbema from Imo or even ndoni from Anioma state!
Rivers people are damn greedy angry
haha, the real land grabbers, they want ppl to lord over but they run from the mainstream igbos because they are low achievers
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by cheruv: 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kuyo:

I think you are the one that want to derail this thread not that guy. You accused Barcanista for saying that Anioma are not Igbo but you are doing the same thing who told you that Ikwerre is Ikwerre if what you said is true then what is Chief (Engr.) Isaac Wonwu an Ikwerre man is doing in Ohanaeze Ndigbo the Deputy Secretary-General Ohanaeze Ndigbo. Am from Isiokpo in Ikwerre local government and my family are very proud of our Igboness
Hopeathand
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by anticabal1: 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

NL has given you a medium to express your frustrations. An Oyigbo man dey talk for Rivers?? When Ikwerre talk can Oyigbo counter it? Rubbish. You can be Igbo no problem, but u never reach to decide for Ikwerre.

gerrout who you be? i go mend you for real life, see this wosky yorubaman o.
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:

See this yeye man, Ikweres that ran to Azikiwe to help create Portharcout state to chek the Ijaws?? after which Abacha settled for bayelsa which achieved the same purpose. explain the ohaneze issue, also ur use of cursing words show u have run out of facts

So Azikiwe created Bayelsa as Head of State or what. Pls he only solicited in his capacity as former President. whilst i cannot over-emphasized the role played by such a stateman, it will be important to note that the Ikwerres initiated the move. If we didn't, he can then take complete credit. We have always assessed our situations and sought to make improvements where neccessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

see how u are boasting, why try to run from general igbo where u will be totally irrelevant, see how rivers is ur highest level in life
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by cheruv: 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:

This is where you need onenaira and his links/sources angry
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
cheruv:

kuyo

Call him to come lets speak Ikwerre live and direct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

So Azikiwe created Bayelsa as Head of State or what. Pls he only solicited in his capacity as former President. whilst i cannot over-emphasized the role played by such a stateman, it will be important to note that the Ikwerres initiated the move. If we didn't, he can then take complete credit. We have always assessed our situations and sought to make improvements where neccessary.
thanks for being a little sincere unlike tonye bacanista. Both those who solicited his help and his willingness to help all are are because of one thing. ONE IGBO.
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by cheruv: 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

The foremost ikwerreman,Obi Wāli would disagree on that
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:

see how u are boasting, why try to run from general igbo where u will be totally irrelevant, see how rivers is ur highest level in life

Which one is general Igbo. grin

Abeg Igbos should park one side. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
cheruv:

Why wont he disagree?? he will always want to be the local lord in his small enclave
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Which one is general Igbo. grin

Abeg Igbos should park one side. tongue

Lol, Explain the ohaneze issue
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:

thanks for being a little sincere unlike tonye bacanista. Both those who solicited his help and his willingness to help all are are because of one thing. ONE IGBO.

You can read your own reason why he helped. I'll read mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You can read your own reason why he helped. I'll read mine.
Omo u are funny. same way i can decide that the sun is the coolest place in the universe for me
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:

Lol, Explain the ohaneze issue

Ohanaeze issue is very simple to explain. Within Ikwerreland, few want Ikwerre to be recognised as Igbo. Thise elements are the people giving you guys false hopes. They can join your associations, it is within their fundamental rights but they have no right to decide for anyone else, else they infringe on the right of others.

If the majority of Ikwerre see themselves as Igbo, believe me, there wouldn't have been the need to pursue a separate recognition up to ensuring the constitution recognises same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
cheruv:

Cheruv, you have not still crossed Imo river into Rivers state with your crack battalions. Dunno what you waiting for grin grin

Obi Wali always saw himself as Ikwerre and not Igbo. get ur facts right.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
odogwu125:

Omo u are funny. same way i can decide that the sun is the coolest place in the universe for me

Ofcourse you can decide that. But how do you get there, dnt you want to chill in your "coolest place" someday??

We have decided our coolest place and we are chilling there comfortably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Ofcourse you can decide that. But how do you get there, dnt you want to chill in your "coolest place" someday??

We have decided our coolest place and we are chilling there comfortably.
u did not get the analogy, it has nothing with getting there or chilling. I mean the fact that u decide on a thing has nothing to do with the universal truism
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by LMFashions: 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Anyone can claim anything. That man is likely from an interior Igbo village but will claim Isiokpo on NL.

Just like you are likely a SWner claiming Ikwerre, huh?
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by coolscott(m): 12:26am On Jan 01, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Before you send anyone back to Benin via Nairaland, are you from Rivers, if yes, where exactly.
anticabal1:

I don't care what he is, if any of them dare to come close our land in rivers, we are sending them on a quick march back to benin or wherever they migrated from. We've ignored them for too long. land thieves
anticabal1:

you are asking me the same question that you always dodge, are you not the dolt called coolscott or size38 who will NEVER TELL YOU his ethnicity in the south-south when you call him out, only to shout ss voice everywhere while having his tongue deep in buhari's asss. you are a yoruba impostor! Come to okoloma now that i am home for holidays i want to see your yoruba tribal mark, while you still claim rivers. ndi ara

[size=13pt]Please HopeAtHand, it is true that not everything the Igbo man says should be taken seriously. I am Rivers Ijaw and not obliged to provide more details about myself than I deem necessary to anyone. Indeed, it is the height of a presumption based on nothing actually, to think that anyone must provide extra details about themselves to you upon request. So the more they want to know where exactly I come from, the more I derive pleasure from depriving them of that knowledge and it seems it infuriates them.

It seems also they believe that getting insultive on me will make me say "Oh! I am from bla, bla, bal!" Unfortunately, they do not understand that their opinions of my earthly ethnic origins are not part of my self-esteem equation.

I believed that academically, Ikwerres should be Ibos but they have vehemently said they are not. Who am I to then declare them so? I don't have those powers. If the Omumas of RS say they are Igbo, who will question them?

If Igbos claim that Ikwere is Igbo, then they should straighten out with the Ikweres and stop creating a stir with everyone else. No one else but themselves and the Ikweres and the Etches and Omuma pple are involved in this.

As for Anioma, I really do not know anything about it and cannot get involved.

But I know for certain (and from what I have seen on NL and outside NL) that there is one ethnic group in Nigeria that confidently declares the wishes of their imaginations as fact.

While others keep records and turn to research in order to take a position for today against tomorrow, they simply declare the imaginations of their hearts to the rest of the surprised world.
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by HopeAtHand: 12:29am On Jan 01, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]Please HopeAtHand, it is true that not everything the Igbo man says should be taken seriously. I am Rivers Ijaw and not obliged to provide more details about myself than I deem necessary to anyone. Indeed, it is the height of a presumption based on nothing actually, to think that anyone must provide extra details about themselves to you upon request. So the more they want to know where exactly I come from, the more I derive pleasure from depriving them of that knowledge and it seems it infuriates them.

It seems also they believe that getting insultive on me will make me say "Oh! I am from bla, bla, bal!" Unfortunately, they do not understand that their opinions of my earthly ethnic origins are not part of my self-esteem equation.

I believed that academically, Ikwerres should be Ibos but they have vehemently said they are not. Who am I to then declare them so? I don't have those powers. If the Omumas of RS say they are Igbo, who will question them?

If Igbos claim that Ikwere is Igbo, then they should straighten out with the Ikweres and stop creating a stir with everyone else. No one else but themselves and the Ikweres and the Etches and Omuma pple are involved in this.

But I know for certain (and from what I have seen on NL and outside NL) that there is one ethnic group in Nigeria that confidently declares the wishes of their imaginations as fact.

While others keep records and turn to research in order to take a position for today against tomorrow, they simply declare the imaginations of their hearts to the rest of the surprised world.
[/size]

Very well then. Happy new year grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by coolscott(m): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2016
joeprince23:
one thing he fails to realise is that no ethnic nationality in riverine areas of rivers state identifies as ijaw any longer(riverine is now minority) if any one doubts me... FYI: take a bus along emohua-kalabari road down to Bille kingdom in kalabaria (buguma LGA) and call any amanyanabo there Ijaw and what ur death with our own eyes (kalabari is new-calabar and a different ethnic nationality) Izon is in BAYELSA and gbaramatu in warri PERIOD.
[size=28pt]Completely Wrong!
[/size]
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by cheruv: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2016
coolscott:

[size=28pt]Completely Wrong!
[/size]
Ohh my most impressive coolscott...
Welcome to 2016...gringrin

Ebe ole na Ijo ka I si? undecided
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by ikechu1278: 1:07am On Jan 01, 2016
Na today Una know Hopeathand is Yoruba, not ikwerre. Mschewwwwwwwwwwwww. I learned that the second the monkey started avoiding ezepromoe, an ikwerre, after he called him out several times.
Even on this thread, his replies to anticabal is a perfect example.
I've told Una repeatedly there are several ikwerres in the Igbo group in my school. Even though I can't stand ikwerres at all one thing I learned about them is they have high respect to every igbo speaking group in River state. I've heard and even seen how they up rate the others with my own two eyes. I bet you the attache by force hopeathand thinks he's following the accurate "ikwerre" handle with the rivers Igbo. Dumb@ss

Also notice, even though ugomba did not say one word about ikwerre. The attachebyforce runs in to drag ikwerre into the conversation. I've noticed the wannabe does that anytime anioma unite with SE Igbo. Obvious divide and rule tactics. It is BEYOND OBVIOUS the fool is not from River state. Obvious as much as the sky is blue

11 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 1:07am On Jan 01, 2016
coolscott:

[/size]
Continue deceiving urself when u have already said the truth. No be only academically, na econometrically. we should go kneel down and beg ikwerre to be igbos?? what concern us what ever they claim, we all know the de igbonization policy of FG and the oil politics of post civil war. They should be the one to come out of their identity crises and embrace who they are
Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by ikechu1278: 1:09am On Jan 01, 2016
Anyway, Ugomba and all my Igbo brothers and sisters, I came to wish you all a happy new year. I hope Una enjoy the new's year eve as I'm about to do right now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Anioma-Igbo Identity. by odogwu125: 1:10am On Jan 01, 2016
ikechu1278:
Na today Una know Hopeathand is Yoruba, not ikwerre. Mschewwwwwwwwwwwww. I learned that the second the monkey started avoiding ezepromoe, an ikwerre, after he called him out several times.
Even on this thread, his replies to anticabal is a perfect example.
I've told Una repeatedly there are several ikwerres in the Igbo group in my school. Even though I can't stand ikwerres at all one thing I learned about them is they have high respect to every igbo speaking group in River state. I've heard and even seen how they up rate the others with my own two eyes. I bet you the attache by force hope at hand thinks he's following the accurate "ikwerre" handle with the rivers Igbo. Dumb@ss
Choi, welcome Ikechu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta / APGA Removes Obiano, Bianca Ojukwu As BOT Chairman And Member / PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.