Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly (44511 Views)

Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / INEC: Don’t Ask Buhari To Call Us To Order, He Doesn’t Dictate To Us / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Ojaadili: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
This is utter nonsense!! It is now crystal clear to Nigerians who the real Hoodoos are. NA has become centre of wealth for unscrupulous legislative members (who call themselves law makers in nigeria). i pray God to uphold PMB in his strength and might to stand this political terror that is drawing near. Indeed , the nigerian law makers has become law BREAKERS and economic PARASITES...The battle line is drawn between PMB and the NA...and the end will justify the mean!
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Ojaadili: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
they are law BREAKERS and economic PARASITES...The battle line is drawn between PMB and the NA...and the end will justify the mean!
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by LBanks(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Abeg where is that "common sense senator" let him talk some common sense to his colleagues in this situation

3 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
So now the legislatures know that there is separation of power...they never see anything...and for those who still support lawlessness and disobedient of court orders, your turn de come...
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by RaptorX: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Anybody that thinks Nigeria will get better anytime soon is living in lala land and when hunger waya you well you will wake up from your dream. And don't make me laugh talking about protests, if you want the investment of your parents on you to go to waste, go and protest.

The reason why the national assembly is planning to buy $83,000 jeeps for each senators is because they are like you and me, we are black people who likes primitive accumulation of wealth to show off that we have arrived. It's in our DNA to behave such, so no surprise to me.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by hijaynation(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ur father for this post idiot
dustmalik:
And this is why I have always insisted that, dictatorship is what suits the black man. We don't deserve democracy.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Kdamilola(m): 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Daplux4:
Someone should caution ourdumb president
Who do not know his left from his right
He flaut court orders and make himself above the law
Apc type of change

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by cooooooks(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
I hope you understand that the complainants are PDP Assembly members.

They are doing what opposition does, oppose.

modath:
*Modified*...

We have now identified the nation's No 1 headache, it is Saraki's band of bandits!!! Super1star is correct, it is not Buhari's problem, cos of seperation of power !!

Wish there is a way to press delete on the insensitive & self centred mofos!!!! God can please help with a natural disaster in just their domain cos it is obbious with these crop of legislathieves, Nigeria is on a long thing.. cry

Omenka , passingshot , thevoice & Keneking abeg make una come see una lawbreakers ooo shocked
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by podosci(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
The budget breakdown you picked that line from has been proven to be false... A wrong document was circulated around as the 2016budget
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Dukeratata: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ok we dey observe.....Change agents
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by luckshine: 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Posts such as this is the reason why Blacks are still backward. God help the Negroes.
What re saying dat guy just said the truth, democracy is not for us is for the white
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by anigbajumo(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Na wa oooo,just imagine.109 senators to use over 4billon ride while over 70million Nigeria can't afford to buy just 1million naira ride.
Is this a way forward in this country or high level of backwardness?

Are they not receiving car allowances as before? If this democracy (legalized way of looting) is continue in this country then this country may even worsen than this in the next 30yrs.

Solution from my own perspective: Is either corrupt free military man rule us coz we are too stubborn or Nigerian youths organise massive protest b4 these our wicked leaders throw this country in a bin.

I believe it is becoming clearer day by day that this our leaders dnt even care for the masses but to enrich their pocket.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Eluwilussit(m): 12:44am On Jan 02, 2016
APCsupporter:
Lets recall the fools if they are not ready to coperate with Oga Buhari. They should tell us what they want to do with the cars when everyone has his own at home

Is PMB driving his own personal vehicles? PMB has no right to dictate to the legislative arm of government. They don't need him to decide for them.

The onus is on us, the masses, to recall the bastards if we feel that they are not taking care of our interests. Unfortunately, these guys are too selfish to think about us. It would have been nice if they can cut costs and help save money.

PMB should lobby them. Not chastise them like they are his children. We still need separation of power.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by faithful42000: 1:50am On Jan 02, 2016
Senator Bruce is quiet, why? Anyway l trust PMB knows what to do. l expect Metuh to criticize this madness, abi they don promise him

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Super1Star:
That is the headache of Nigerians and not Buhari's.

If we all fail to protest this madness, na we sabi.

Nigeria is meant to be tightening her loins, and our elected NA members are still largessing.

Criminality is collecting 100bn as transport allowance and going ahead to approve another 45bn for themselves for purchase of vehicles.

Buhari was warned about his apathy towards NA election of his principal officers. The world can now see how inconsiderate and self centred Saraki is.
The world can see how inconsiderate and self centred APC government is.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Kellzcold: 2:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Super1Star:

Nigeria is meant to be tightening her loins, and our elected NA members are still largessing.

Criminality is collecting 100bn as transport allowance and going ahead to approve another 45bn for themselves for purchase of vehicles.

Buhari was warned about his apathy towards NA election of his principal officers. The world can now see how inconsiderate and self centred Saraki is.
Saraki is not the problem, it's the whole national assembly from both the senate and house. Even if you remove Saraki, the next elected person won't go against the whole senate and house to please buhari. Unfortunately buhari can't win this battle because of separation of powers
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by chuzero(m): 4:47am On Jan 02, 2016
Chei.....
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by walozanga(m): 6:10am On Jan 02, 2016
THE PROBLEM WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY IS THAT WE BRING IN OTHER PROBLEMS TO TACKLE A PARTICULAR PROBLEM. OUR PRESIDENT IS A NOVICE HE DOESN'T KNOW IS BOUNDARIES. THERE ARE MAPPED OUT FUNDS FOR THE SENATED AND HOW THEY RUN IT IS COMPLETELY THEIR AFFAIR.
THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS BUHARI SHOULD BE CONCERNED WITH NOT STARTING UP 2016 WITH CAR ISSUE. THE WAY HE WASTED HALF OF LAST YEAR WITH HIS MEDIA CRUCIFICATION AND PROPAGANDRIOUS PEPPER-SOUPING.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by 989900: 6:14am On Jan 02, 2016
Where is RMFAC?
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by valuedammy(m): 6:43am On Jan 02, 2016
dustmalik:
And this is why I have always insisted that, dictatorship is what suits the black man. We don't deserve democracy.
Walahi Talahi, that is what suits us.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by barcaboi(m): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2016
fearNORTH:
This Daura dweller will surely shoot himself at the foot...
This man really needs some education on seperation of power.

Though anything that will pitch Nigerians against the illiterate gworo addict is a welcomed development
this man is tryna fight for us against unnecessary spending by the senate and u come up wt this dumb post? so he shd watch dem waste cash when there are better things to do

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by omohj: 7:25am On Jan 02, 2016
Oga na only u go protest... and it's not our prooblem... it is theirs...
Super1Star:

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by omohj: 7:27am On Jan 02, 2016
What better things has he done since he assumed office except travel... why did all d apc NA member refused to speak on the matter? Zoo country...
barcaboi:

this man is tryna fight for us against unnecessary spending by the senate and u come up wt this dumb post? so he shd watch dem waste cash when there are better things to do
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by mst001(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2016
Na wa oooo for dis NA role like a leader not a self centered people. #GODBLESSNAIJA#
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by ShowYourCertificate: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Clerverly:

Sincere9gerian, stop behaving like a kid!
Why do you think I'm Sincere9gerian?
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by ShowYourCertificate: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2016
MyMouth:

U must be joking! Dem no born that legislator way go even think of moving impeachment motion against the President! By the way, y is it only PDP senators and reps that are making noise? Other legislators from other parties jus kept mute. I guess corruption and wastefullness is in the DNA of the PDP!
All I'm saying is that Buhari should be careful no to exceed his bounds as he meddles into NA affairs.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by ShowYourCertificate: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2016
sameer1212:
This is one of the problem with a COMMON MAN like you. So with the way this country Economy is at the moment,you are still in support of these legislatives? all because of your hatred for Buhari? I pity your miserable life. BTWF,Don't you see the few senators who spoke are from PDP a.k.a Wailers like you
I'm not in support of the NA, however I'm a true democrat who believes in separation of power. The president should only advice or plead with the NA, he shouldn't force them else he would be overstepping his bounds. If he oversteps his bound, he could be impeached.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by ShowYourCertificate: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Fourwinds:
who is going to be impeached.?
The senile and certificateless dictator.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by ShowYourCertificate: 8:17am On Jan 02, 2016
emerged01:

They have every right to do that but I believe they won't to go down that Lane. At the end power belongs to the people not modafucker senators
They could go down that lane when the time is right. Buhari has committed several impeachable offences.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by meccuno: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Hypocrisy is when "saint" buhari disobeys court orders and is applauded as the dictator Nigeria never had. And when the NASS decides to buy cars within the confines of the law, we write statements like "NASS versus The Masses"......never surprised why we get the kind of leaders we have.........
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by kings09(m): 8:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Wenever u see dem on d streets, start stoning cos they dnt represent any1's interest except theirs. Buhari can only do little cos of separation of power. BT dis is daylight greed n we shldnt allow it stand.
jayloms:
Car loan ; car allowance WTF!! Gaddem it!

See! We're about to force Buhari into loggerheads with the NASS.

Why make it Buhari's responsibility to hold this Mfuckers to account. This is our responsibility, if we can't speak out against their actions, then we might as well fold our arms and watch them budget private jets for themselves.

Overtime, it has become a norm to put undue pressure on the executive whilst the other arms of govt. do as they please without being checked. Smh
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Fourwinds: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
hahahahahahaaa.!!! rather it is Saraki dat will be impeached...

hurray.!!! happy new yam.! sorry I mean year.!! grin
ShowYourCertificate:
hahahahahahaaa.!!! rather it is Saraki dat will be impeached...

hurray.!!! happy new yam.! sorry I mean year.!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) / Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics / Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.