Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly (44503 Views)

Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / INEC: Don’t Ask Buhari To Call Us To Order, He Doesn’t Dictate To Us / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
We are still utilising flawed constitution provided by Thief Obasanjo in 1979 and rehatched 1999.

Abacha's 1995 draft constitution rejected by Thief Obasanjo in 1999 would be much better to adopt.

The legislators checks function of the Executive but nobody checks the function of the Legislators .

If up to me, the pay (including all allowances) of our politicians should not exceed 20% of the average salary of their counterparts in developed nations.

Therefore if the average salary for legislators in industrialised countries is $100,000 per annum, then our legislators should take home no more than $20,000 total per annum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by mbolajide2010: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
Super1Star:
That is the headache of Nigerians and not Buhari's.

If we all fail to protest this madness, na we sabi.

Nigeria is meant to be tightening her loins, and our elected NA members are still largessing.

Criminality is collecting 100bn as transport allowance and going ahead to approve another 45bn for themselves for purchase of vehicles.

Buhari was warned about his apathy towards NA election of his principal officers. The world can now see how inconsiderate and self centred Saraki is.

[color=#006600][/color]

At the bolded may God bless you for that statement. As far as I'm concerned Nigeria is a failed nation, but can be great again if we still have people like you.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Mftivi: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mamog:

Sorry to burst ur bubble I'm not Igbo by tribe.. but are u saying buhari should procure 3billon naira worth of cars for himself while he denies others from same?... I have not supported the national assembly I'm only saying buhari is as guilty as the house. He should remove the log in his eyes so that he was effectively remove the log in someone else's eyes... I repeat buhari is a bad a a house members...

you think he will understand ?
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Achuwa1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Did the NA members interefer with buhari action when he was backing dss,efcc,from disobeying court orders.,,,,,,,,,
u ppl saying it is ur right to fight speak out & not tht of buhari,it is better u ppl focus on ur life & 4get APC coz nobody cares or know who u the masses are.
buhari started badly & shouldnt expect the NA to listen to him,unless he wants to be impeached

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by odutolasodiq(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
New year headache for the senate president! whose side is he gonna take this time? senate members or the president; knowing fully well that the key to the court room for his CCT case is with the president! watching in 7D
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Walexsammy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
modath:
*Modified*...

We have now identified the nation's No 1 headache, it is Saraki's band of bandits!!! Super1star is correct, it is not Buhari's problem, cos of seperation of power !!

Wish there is a way to press delete on the insensitive & self centred mofos!!!! God can please help with a natural disaster in just their domain cos it is obbious with these crop of legislathieves, Nigeria is on a long thing.. cry

Omenka , passingshot , thevoice & Keneking abeg make una come see una lawbreakers ooo shocked
can u now see hw our NA are abusing democracy?

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by ndcide(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Most of the hypocrite posting here didn't respond to lie Mohammed using 5-6 vehicles in the executive.

How many is fashola using. Did the Buhari led executive limit their vehicles Opex before looking at the legislature.

We all know most response are based on buhari sentiments. Nothing more.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by mradjoy(m): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mamog:

Sorry to burst ur bubble I'm not Igbo by tribe.. but are u saying buhari should procure 3billon naira worth of cars for himself while he denies others from same?... I have not supported the national assembly I'm only saying buhari is as guilty as the house. He should remove the log in his eyes so that he was effectively remove the log in someone else's eyes... I repeat buhari is a bad a a house members...
You should go back and watch the presidential chat again bro.

He said it categorically that he rejected 400m cars to be purchased for him, that he's fine with the ones he has already which could serve for next 10 years.

If given the chance PMB will surely perform no doubt, but these legislators wouldn't afford him the needed support lailai.

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by tsdarkside(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
dustmalik:
And this is why I have always insisted that, dictatorship is what suits the black man. We don't deserve democracy.

democracy is rubbish for a black-man...we are too strong and stubborn for such a system...we need strong leadership bind with laws...military goverment would be best for nigeria,but ristricted by laws.......

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Walexsammy(m): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
fearNORTH:
This Daura dweller will surely shoot himself at the foot...
This man really needs some education on seperation of power.

Though anything that will pitch Nigerians against the illiterate gworo addict is a welcomed development
U can only support these looters if any of ur relatives is/are among them.....Now, that notwithstanding, seems ur brain is made of noddles....some idiots want to buy cars worth billions even after transport allowance must have been paid into there account and you see nothing wrong with dat? democracy is really becoming a curse

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Mekyno(m): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Trying so hard to pull buhari efforts down (PHD).....cretins.
Dat monies for utility cars and transport allowances are enough to set up the much talked about pencil/ tooth pick company.
Lord hav mercy

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Gayigaskia(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Did Buhari said he will dictate to them?? I remember PMB saying "Im gonna have to sit down with them in closed door meeting" which means dialog . How come these people want to take as a fight instead of seeing the olive branch tendered.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by WaffenSS(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
WHERE IS FLAPPY-EARED SENATOR BEN MURRAY BRUCE?

WILL HE BE AN OBAMA OVER THIS, OR WILL HE BE AN OBANIKORO?

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by henryutd(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ioannes:
only God knows how much I detest those abominable creatures in the legislature.

they have succeeded in sweeping saraki's case under the carpet abi?

I wonder How many bills they have passed for the ordinary citizenry since they got there.

Not even Nepa bill.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Mamog(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
mradjoy:
You should go back and watch the presidential chat again bro.

He said it categorically that he rejected 400m cars to be purchased for him, that he's fine with the ones he has already which could serve for next 10 years.

If given the chance PMB will surely perform no doubt, but these legislators wouldn't afford him the needed support lailai.

Saying one thing a doing the other has been the major problem of Nigerian ruling class..they say one thing during campaign and do the opposite, let him expunge the 3billio naira provision for BMW from 2016 budget if h truly know he doesn't need it then I will know he is different.
Next he will procure the vehicles and tell u it's in the budget . Peeps like u will come out again defending him that he has not contravened d law since its a budgeted item.. . I repeat let him expunge the 3billion naira provision of BMW from 2016 budget then I will know he is different. Otherwise na dem dem..
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
The real shame is that if they eventually go on ahead to buy the cars, almost certainly nothing will be done about it by the common Nigerian.

We are all very good at discussing, arguing and abusing each other on Nairaland. However, when it comes to the real crunch, your tribe, part of the country you are from and your religion are more important than fighting the wanton corruption these legislators continue to practice in the name of politics.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by tsdarkside(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
dustmalik:
And this is why I have always insisted that, dictatorship is what suits the black man. We don't deserve democracy.

yes,but dictatorship binded by laws....democratie is not working for us...why dont we abandon it,like russia,china or iran.....why cant we just vote someone that didnt even went to school...for what do we need a phd,if you realy can not lead in reality....

we musst abandon democratie...all african nations musst abandon democratie,,,its not working.....lets try a oba,or emir,or obi....

and its not about deserve,,,,democratie is a modernized slave-system.....

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Charly68: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
End time legislators
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
dustmalik:
I think I agree with you on this. Black men are stubborn by nature although not all
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ioannes:
only God knows how much I detest those abominable creatures in the legislature.

they have succeeded in sweeping saraki's case under the carpet abi?

I wonder How many bills they have passed for the ordinary citizenry since they got there.
It is so unfortunate that most Nigeria politicians are the same irrespective of their party affiliation and the good ones are pocket. This should teach us lesson that when voting, we shouldn't be moved by popularity of party or personality. Imagine the good ones we have neglected because of party's popularity

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by davidthe16th: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=fearNORTH post=41551159]This Daura dweller will surely shoot himself at the foot...
This man really needs some education on seperation of power.

Though anything that will pitch Nigerians against the illiterate gworo addict is a welcomed development[/quo

Swallow ur comment and grow fat brilliant illiterate from biafra

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by francizy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Same punks that didn't criticize Buhari's "rice and yam" budget are masturbàting here. angry

Well, it's nono-ma-biz! undecided
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by IPOB123london: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2016

democracy is rubbish for a black-man...we are too strong and stubborn for such a system...we need strong leadership bind with laws...military goverment would be best for nigeria,but ristricted by laws......

no no no we are born republican plz

thank you for seeing the truth

u have been saved
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by francizy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
neocortex:

Are you aware that your god also plans to buy 3.6 billion BMW cars ?
It is easy for you to ignore Buhari's recklessness and even justify them
because that is your job.

Don't mind those senseless goats. Let them keep deceiving themselves.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by prof12(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Super1Star:
That is the headache of Nigerians and not Buhari's.

If we all fail to protest this madness, na we sabi.

Nigeria is meant to be tightening her loins, and our elected NA members are still largessing.

Criminality is collecting 100bn as transport allowance and going ahead to approve another 45bn for themselves for purchase of vehicles.

Buhari was warned about his apathy towards NA election of his principal officers. The world can now see how inconsiderate and self centred Saraki is.

It is true.
It's not their fault to say that Buhari has no power to dictate to them but they should know that we Nigerians have the right to and if possible send them out.
My fellow Nigerians we should rise up and tell this ass holes that time for squandering our resources for just a few is over when millions of Nigerians are still jobless virtually with no meal on their tables.
Saraki and Dogara be careful time is running out on you guys.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by donodion(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Islie:

“ ‘We’ve the right to spend money within the confines of the law. So, the president can’t stop the House from buying utility cars. The loans he is talking about are repayable ‘

http://newtelegraphonline.com/n4-7bn-cars-buhari-cant-dictate-us-nassembly/

Let this war begin. I am supporting the president and presidency 110%.

Our constitution have been bastardised by these set of vultures whose only care is self servicing and lining their pockets.

Latest luxury cars in country, borrowing funds to run and maintain its economy.?

The worst these "legislooters" could do is make an impeachment motion, such that Nigerians, including myself would oppose vehemently.

Let the war commence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Millz404(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
ERAKAMUS:
ONCE A DULLARD IS FOREVER A DULLARD.
like your brain works.....calling somebody a dullard with your scrap brain i doubt functions beyond prescribed routine.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Lordave: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Okudiover:
tongue tongue tongue tongue So other WAILERS who hate Buhari are even supporting him on this and yet your level of HATRED would not allow you to love yourselves by rebuking your elected representatives? Okay Kontinuuuu.
You don't understand.

They're doing as their master, Buhari did.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by onyeekul001(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
When e don come to money matter 9ja lagislathive no want hear say change don come ooh.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Junior66(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
while apc and pdp fans fight themselves here, our leaders belong to no party when it comes to sharing the national wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin / Presidential Tribunal: Real Reasons Atiku Wasn’t Declared Winner Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.