Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly (44510 Views)

Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / INEC: Don’t Ask Buhari To Call Us To Order, He Doesn’t Dictate To Us / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by PastorOla1: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I'm seeing impeachment proceedings brewing.
THINGS WILL BEGIN TO WORK IN NIGERIA WHEN THE MASSES EMBRACE DEMOCRACY AS OUR DEMOCRACY. AS OF TODAY IT IS THE ELITES THAT HAS EMBRACED DEMOCRACY AS THEIR DEMOCRACY AND KEEP BENEFITING FROM IT.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
This is one of the problem with a COMMON MAN like you. So with the way this country Economy is at the moment,you are still in support of these legislatives? all because of your hatred for Buhari? I pity your miserable life. BTWF,Don't you see the few senators who spoke are from PDP a.k.a Wailers like you

7 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Ghandi12: 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
People are dying from violence and hunger, jobs are being lost, nation revenue drying off, businesses shutting down yet the leaders are living large.

Again I foresee a chaotic 2016.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by TheNextAce: 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Please where is Senator Ben Murray Bruce and what is his view on this matter

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by EliteCoach: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Within the confines of law or not...
Without the President interfering in the affairs of the house or not...

This is a serious height of irresponsibility on the part of our Legislators.
It shows that they do not align with the current situation of the country's economy and the leadership of the Presidency.

'They are calling the law stupid for giving them shelter in this case'

History will never favor them on this.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Olaposiwaju: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
The masses should understand that they can recall whoever is representing them. Na to dey recall them one by one.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Icecomrade: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmm

Its now you know that this is seperation and the executive has limited interference. The presidency abuse of the judicial process is not an issue. Whats more important is spending money to buy cars.

You dont know your check and balance role in a democratic process.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
@op,Just say some few useless PDP senators.

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by anytexy: 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rogues in the house- OBJ

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Mjshexy(f): 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
This national assembly touts are the problems we will be facing in this new regime

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Equityboi: 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
CHANGE IN PROGRESS.....SAI...BUT ITS NOT YET TIME TO REGRETS
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by nduchucks: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Any Senator with latent but lofty ambitions is well advised to raise all hell regarding this matter. He/She should use social media, TV, newspapers to oppose this nonsensical N4.7billion car purchase. Such a senator will endear him/herslf to the Nigerian people.

This is also where NLC should lead the masses in protest. Unfortunately, the NLC is currently busy trying to protect the subsidy cabal while refusing to acknowledge that the economic realities on ground is not the same as what obtained 2/3 years ago or even last year.

6 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Equityboi: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
PastorOla1:
THINGS WILL BEGIN TO WORK IN NIGERIA WHEN THE MASSES EMBRACE DEMOCRACY AS OUR DEMOCRACY. AS OF TODAY IT IS THE ELITES THAT HAS EMBRACED DEMOCRACY AS THEIR DEMOCRACY AND KEEP BENEFITING FROM IT.
NA U TALK AM O
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by 989900: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lordave:
[s]Buhari has successfully ushered in anarchy in our country.[/s]

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by yhemsy62(m): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Useless set of people

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by godoluwa(m): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
I support Buhari on this, THUNDER FIRE ALL THOSE LEGISLATHIEVES

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Chinom(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
We, the people MUST NOT allow this. They have state of the art cars already. We must also push that they receive only sitting allowances. No salaries. I back the president on this one.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Akon419(m): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
ERAKAMUS:
ONCE A DULLARD IS FOREVER A DULLARD.
the dullard dont even know that there is seperation of power; just like he muscle judicuary; he thought that he can pocket in legislatures too
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Luukasz(m): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
Buhari has lost his dictatorship style and for Nigeria to develop we need a Visionary Dictator who will step on toes.
If i become the president of this nation i will execute every corrupt public officers & whatever i say will be final.Buhari needs to be draconian

3 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by ToyinDipo(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:

Nah, those rogues will start having their cupboards' skeletons brought to light, thereby getting nailed

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by omenka(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
modath:

I won't start a new year cussing people out but if these lehislathieves insist on dancing to Nigeria's songs of sorrow, their smiles will be snatched away & all the gold they have will turn to dross...

Insensitive & crazy mofos dem!!! angry

Utility cars to run their personal errands ba!! In this precarious & perilious time!!

Om*enka , passi*ngshot , the*voice & Ke*neking abeg make una come see una lawbreakers ooo shocked
I'm short of words honestly. It appears that Chamber is cursed, just like the police uniform (apologies to all honest policemen)- once they walk in there, they transform into some sort of barbaric kleptomaniacs eager to sink their fangs into anything that looks like money and bleed it to death.

It is such a shame the APC is involved in this as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Adminisher: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Super1Star:
That is the headache of Nigerians and not Buhari's.

If we all fail to protest this madness, na we sabi.

Nigeria is meant to be tightening her loins, and our elected NA members are still largessing.

Criminality is collecting 100bn as transport allowance and going ahead to approve another 45bn for themselves for purchase of vehicles.

Buhari was warned about his apathy towards NA election of his principal officers. The world can now see how inconsiderate and self centred Saraki is.

This was what Buhari was saying. Only Nigerians can stop the National Assembly wastages

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by anonimi: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Are they not majority APC members who promised change CHAIN of prudent government

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236329_fbimg1426964019374_jpegf0426a8233bbbeb8b2d08838e693f36e

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Honestly I'm beginning to feel Democracy is not our thing in Nigeria. If only we can Get a Military Dictator! One with a Nigerian Dream! a Stern Dictator who will Bulldoze any corrupt politician that stand in the way of Nigeria's Growth.

You Just get that feeling that there is very little a man like Buhari can do in a Democratic setting Like ours

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by mamaafrik(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Oya,every body,at home,on radio,tv and Newspaper must pressurize the geeking house on this,see their funny excuses,these arent representatives at alll.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by adexontop(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Posts such as this is the reason w grin ;Dhy Blacks are still backward. God help the Negroes.

But is true that system that fit us.we need somebody to decide for us$

Meanwhile I just scattered correct poundy with egusi soup my neighbour gv me
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by TheFreeOne: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Some documents associated with the contract showed that the Senate would be requesting the vendors to supply 120 units of Toyota Land Cruiser, 2016 model. The vehicles would be “American Brand, V8, VXR, 5.7, Auto Engine with intelligence, integrated navigator cruise control, QI-Compatible wireless charging and Kinetic dynamic suspension system, as well as being “full option”.

Greedy slaves of luxury at the expense of our economy and the masses.

Lets all say no to all wastages and excessiveness in governance. No 3.6b BMW cars for the presidency nor 4.7b for NASS vehicles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Coraje(m): 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
What can we do as Nigerians to stop this madness by these legislative. please i need constructive comments that can be executed.

3 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by kutchs: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
A very condemnable act by the NASS but what about the proposal in the budget to buy BMW cars by the president? I think all should be scraped now as we can't afford them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by figment232(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
modath:

I'm seeing you chugging down sniper soon on top PMB matter!! Una nor get rest day !! Just running around like a headless chicken jumping on threads upandan!!

Haba , go & find some tire to roll down your street... sad
SMH all these ZOMBIES, just like their dullard demi-god, so intolerant.

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by ehix89(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
fearNORTH:
This Daura dweller will surely shoot himself at the foot...
This man really needs some education on seperation of power.

Though anything that will pitch Nigerians against the illiterate gworo addict is a welcomed development
u no get sense o,wr z ur critical analysis of situations,anywais ur moniker says all I need to know bout yhu......tribal bigot

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) / Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.