Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly (44508 Views)

Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / INEC: Don’t Ask Buhari To Call Us To Order, He Doesn’t Dictate To Us / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Chinedu1985(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
Islie:

Make una kuku impeach the man

“ ‘We’ve the right to spend money within the confines of the law. So, the president can’t stop the House from buying utility cars. The loans he is talking about are repayable ‘

http://newtelegraphonline.com/n4-7bn-cars-buhari-cant-dictate-us-nassembly/

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Mamog(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
modath:
*Modified*...

We have now identified the nation's No 1 headache, it is Saraki's band of bandits!!! Super1star is correct, it is not Buhari's problem, cos of seperation of power !!

Wish there is a way to press delete on the insensitive & self centred mofos!!!! God can please help with a natural disaster in just their domain cos it is obbious with these crop of legislathieves, Nigeria is on a long thing.. cry

Omenka , passingshot , thevoice & Keneking abeg make una come see una lawbreakers ooo shocked

Foolishness is when Buhari made provision in 2016 budget to procure BMW worth over 3billion and he thinks he can stop both houses from procuring utility vehicles worth 4.7billion..
Bubu should lead by example or keep mute.. no be only him sabi enjoy national cake..

3 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by fredrickchucks: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Exortic cars saga
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by anonimi: 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
tobimillar:
I am in Lagos and i will be interested in a Lagos rally. I am hoping that you will probably start concentrating your articles on how to organize ourselves as youths and confront this Devils in th Senate, and our respective house of assemblies who do nothing but approve budgets.. If we need to have a pressure group registered with CAC, better...but we need sustained pressure as youths on elected public officers abi anonimi what do you say

Do we think the youth are educated and sensitized ENOUGH for the prolonged engagement needed for any shift by these loafing SINators, representaTHIEVES and state legisLOOTERS?
Are we

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Bgorgeous: 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
These headless chickens in the national assembly should dear US and see how there cookies crumbles before there very eyes

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Horlawale1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Sinators in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Acidosis(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Why should senators reject car loans when Buhari approved more cars for himself?

Someone even asked why SENATORS dumped their private cars. Buhari that got Brand new bullet proof jeeps from DASUKI got himself rebranded SUVs from Jonathan and still went ahead to approve more in the 2016 budget.

What do you all say about that?!

Nigerians vastly are dumb. Buhari is a Saint and every other person is Corrupt. What a dumb sets of animals.

I'm not in support of the mannerless and insensitive actions from the Senators, but they're only following the foot steps of Buhari, the so called saint to the dumb animals on this thread.

For those raising the idea of protest against Saraki and co, I and my family will never partake in such a useless protest. Why the agitation when Saraki is mentioned?

What do you all say about Lai Muhammed with a convoy of 5 cars? Is lai greater than any Nigerian Senator?

When you all are ready to protest for the rights of the common man without fear or favour, COUNT ME IN. As long as Buhari sees nothing wrong in absorbing SUVs; as long as Lai sees nothing wrong in moving around town with 5 cars, SARAKI and co will get PRADO JEEPS and heaven will not fall.

7 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by repogirl(f): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Kikikiki grin na now dem remember sey na democracy we dey? GREEDY FOOLS!

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
anonimi:

Do we think the youth are educated and sensitized ENOUGH for the prolonged engagement needed for any shift by these loafing SINators, representaTHIEVES and state legisLOOTERS?
Are we

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

I think they are, they only need someone to push them. Every SENSIBLE youth reading articles like this regardless of party affiliations will surely be interested in a revolution. If IPOB youths can sustain their call for biafra, I see no reason why youths can't have a sustained call for equity. If only a radical youth movement can start either online or somewhere . Trust me with all this complaints here, Nigerians just need a prominent youth or activist to lead the fight to aso...cc tonyebarcanista too is interested..

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by PassingShot(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
[s]
Mamog:

Foolishness is when Buhari made provision in 2016 budget to procure BMW worth over 3billion and he thinks he can stop both houses from procuring utility vehicles worth 4.7billion..
Bubu should lead by example or keep mute.. no be only him sabi enjoy national cake..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by jmaine: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Acidosis:
Why should senators reject car loans when Buhari approved more cars for himself?

Someone even asked why SENATORS dumped their private cars. Buhari that got Brand new bullet proof jeeps from DASUKI got himself rebranded SUVs from Jonathan and still went ahead to approve more in the 2016 budget.

What do you all say about that?!

Nigerians vastly are dumb. Buhari is a Saint and every other person is Corrupt. What a dumb sets of animals.

I'm not in support of the mannerless and insensitive actions from the Senators, but they're only following the foot steps of Buhari, the so called saint to the dumb animals on this thread.

For those raising the idea of protest against Saraki and co, I and my family will never partake in such a useless protest. Why the agitation when Saraki is mentioned?

What do you all say about Lai Muhammed with a convoy of 5 cars? Is lai greater than any Nigerian Senator?

When you all are ready to protest for the rights of the common man without fear or favour, COUNT ME IN. As long as Buhari sees nothing wrong in absorbing SUVs; as long as Lai sees nothing wrong in moving around town with 5 cars, SARAKI and co will get PRADO JEEPS and heaven will not fall.

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by tete7000(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
dustmalik:
And this is why I have always insisted that, dictatorship is what suits the black man. We don't deserve democracy.

And all the while we had dictators, have we faired better than now? Are the Abacha, Babangida, Abdusalam, obasanjo and even Buhari who have ruled us as military heads of state any better than our politicians during their military tenures? The fact is that the military are actually the people who institutionalise corruption in our system.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by drss(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
d gworo consumer better leave national assembly alone.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Wolexdey(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Shameless senators...The Constitution needs to be amended/revisited...These bunch of criminals believe they are smart.

You senators won't get those cars and theirs nothing you all can do about that. Shameless senators once again.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by drss(m): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
tete7000:

And all the while we had dictators, have we faired better than now? Are the Abacha, Babangida, Abdusalam, obasanjo and even Buhari who have ruled us as military heads of state any better than our politicians during their military tenures? The fact is that the military are actually the people who institutionalise corruption in our system.
now u see why we call some pipul zombies. they ar incapable of thinking for demselves. they want somebody to think for dem.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by mutvy: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
This is what you get when you allow bunch of thieves to become senators. Especially people like Saraki, Ekweremadu, etc Sorry Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
tobimillar:

I think they are, they only need someone to push them. Every SENSIBLE youth reading articles like this regardless of party affiliations will surely be interested in a revolution. If IPOB youths can sustain their call for biafra, I see no reason why youths can't have a sustained call for equity. If only a radical youth movement can start either online or somewhere . Trust me with all this complaints here, Nigerians just need a prominent youth or activist to lead the fight to aso...cc tonyebarcanista too is interested..
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by AfroKnight: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Saraki is a PDP member in APC clothing. That is the reason he was not chosen by the party to head the senate. He had to steal into the position with the help of his real party.

When we should be frugal as a Nation, some people are busy voting more money and cars for themselves, the cost of which will be paid by the federal government. No consequent reduction in their allowances at all.

As long as Saraki heads that tier of government we cannot experience a complete change.

Thank God the Constitution empowers the presidency to make some progress in the daily running of the country without ratification from the National Assembly. Although he can only go so far. He still needs those greedy legislators. This is why he should have influenced the emergence of the senate president. This headache would have been averted.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by tayodele1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
What are the legal way to put the lawmaker in check.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by jonnieoneng: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
jide333:
True talk's bitter... They are absolutely right on that one.. Buhari can't just force them on how to spend their $ within the law..... This is not a military regime but many Nigerians wont understand this which is why the western world believe we're lacking behind when it comes to understanding what democracy is.... If the so call president can give orders to his officials to disobeys court order and he expect the NA to obey his own order Drama continues (in 9ja)
U have a point,but in d face of Nigeria's economic realities COMMON SENSE ought to prevail.In a situation where the country and its people face grevious hardships,yet 109 individuals and those at the lower house get to feel cool with themselves.It just doesn't add up.PMB has laid down a worthy example and one expects the Nass to follow suite.It is now u are talking about constitution.U need to examine urself,are u being reasonable

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
and they will say theres no money to pay workers salary due to lack of funds from d fg. y wont dere b lack of funds wen some animals are planning to waste billions on a lost cause

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by waldigit: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
We need a tracking system and procedure to hack down this primitive men parading themselves as legislooters this year constitutionally.
We need web application that can process a procedure of recall.
Lets make it happen this year.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by banio: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Saraki wants every member of the house to be involved directly or indirectly with yam sharing.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Folksyharry(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
This feels like the time to start the #ocuppyNASS campaign again

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
dustmalik:
And this is why I have always insisted that, dictatorship is what suits the black man. We don't deserve democracy.

At the risk of being guilty of treasonable felony, I agree with you.
At times, I want to cry.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Okudiover(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lordave:
Buhari has successfully ushered in anarchy in our country.
tongue tongue tongue tongue So other WAILERS who hate Buhari are even supporting him on this and yet your level of HATRED would not allow you to love yourselves by rebuking your elected representatives? Okay Kontinuuuu.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by bezimo(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
See how this legislooters are looting the collective patrimony of Nigerians.N4.7B to buy 109 cars they don't really need. Who would help Nigerians from this legislooters? Will there ever be a change, would Buhari effort to Curtail spending succeed.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by awa(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
APC change
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Buhari no even get sense!!!! u won take billions wen pass nass do moto yet u won make nass no do
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Mamog(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
PDPmamapiss:

This must be an igbo man with big head and fat belle......... Their DNA is overdosed with marijuana. that is why they call them igbo (marijuana).
Sorry to burst ur bubble I'm not Igbo by tribe.. but are u saying buhari should procure 3billon naira worth of cars for himself while he denies others from same?... I have not supported the national assembly I'm only saying buhari is as guilty as the house. He should remove the log in his eyes so that he was effectively remove the log in someone else's eyes... I repeat buhari is a bad a a house members...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.