Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly (44507 Views)

Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / INEC: Don’t Ask Buhari To Call Us To Order, He Doesn’t Dictate To Us / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by anonimi: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
tobimillar:
Tonye! We have a major problem on our hands and you and your likes (me) are our major problem . We rant on Nairaland, Facebook a twitter. We protest only online while our senators pretend to sober but laugh at us in the comfort of their room.
I was expecting u to start talking seriously about organising a nationwide protest until our lawmaker are paid like civil servants.. enough of condemning this rogue online....the fight should be taken to them...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Obidikejr(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Super1Star:
That is the headache of Nigerians and not Buhari's.

If we all fail to protest this madness, na we sabi.

Nigeria is meant to be tightening her loins, and our elected NA members are still largessing.

Criminality is collecting 100bn as transport allowance and going ahead to approve another 45bn for themselves for purchase of vehicles.

Buhari was warned about his apathy towards NA election of his principal officers. The world can now see how inconsiderate and self centred Saraki is.

You said it all bro
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by 2rez: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
drmax:
Buhari is only fighting for the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians. Nigerians have the responsibility to stand with our president and be prepared to bring down any person or group of persons working against the interest of this country. We can not condole criminality and waste of scarce resources especially now that our economy is in a mess. Should the senate members decide to go ahead and purchase the vehicles, they should be ready to contend with nigerians. Nigeria is ours, the senate is ours and this demicracy is ours. Any right thinking senator would stand with our president on this issue.
Also, in which ever area we feel the presidency is wasteful, we should call them to order. It is not about the personality but the nation and our economy.

Nice spot on from a very GCON-good citizen of naija wink. Do u drink? Plz say yeah. Infact wetha u drink/nawt, u deserve a bottle of courvoisier. Bar man, do u work grin
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by olajide8(m): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
anonimi:

Is Buhari and his N3.6 billion BMW cars with PDP

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3207821_83060_jpeg4bd2434ccd1fbeec7e7826a910da63ea

And again, you just posted nothing that is objective! You also didn't listen to the media chat of the president- when he refused N400m new cars they wanted to purchase for him.
I can't seem to understand why people are like this.

4 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Walelavender(m): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Until our rantings aren't limited to social media only. Tell me a Nigerian Senator who doesn't have fleet of cars in his or her kitty and l'll tell you he or she came from Pluto. This self-centered bunch of Senators are only concerned about their luxurious lifestyle. They don't give a hoot if Bonny lite drops to $5 dollar per barrel. ..all they want is the 2016 Toyota Jeep. We are in a deep mess. Until we all go to the red and green chambers to show them pepper. .... grin

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
dustmalik:
And this is why I have always insisted that, dictatorship is what suits the black man. We don't deserve democracy.

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by ATERI(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Favourog13(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
;DMilkers milking the milk
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by jide333(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
True talk's bitter... They are absolutely right on that one.. Buhari can't just force them on how to spend their $ within the law..... This is not a military regime but many Nigerians wont understand this which is why the western world believe we're lacking behind when it comes to understanding what democracy is.... If the so call president can give orders to his officials to disobeys court order and he expect the NA to obey his own order Drama continues (in 9ja)

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Dee60: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
SCRAP THE PARLIAMENT!

WE CANT SEE ANY USE CONTINUING TO HAVE ONE!

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Xapio: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
I've never seen ediotic sycophants like APC's zombies..You all were here defending PMB's led presidency which allocated billions of Naira for purchase of BMWs and millions for car tire..You saw nothing wrong in that but you all are here rambling like a pig on NASS criminals who does nothing except imitating the recklessness of the dullakpo in Aso Rock..Anyway whatever the zoo does is not my Biz.. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278
But who will make them do it? The murderfuckers won't legislate against themselves... and that leaves the masses, the youth....but hey... the youth and masses only protest on Twitter, Facebook and Nairaland...

Where did we get it wrong?? I personally would join any movement ready to protest AND SUSTAIN it until this guy's are paid using the minimum wage...

Cc tonyebarcanista

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
dustmalik:
And this is why I have always insisted that, dictatorship is what suits the black man. We don't deserve democracy.
I tell you! I just ask myself is this the same democracy that Americans and the rest of westerners preach

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Akon419(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
sameer1212:
lol@ all these trash you just said above. I dare you to tender your evidence that Buhari allocated huge sum of money for his villa feeding compare to the previous administration and that of plane maintenance.
you have just forgotn very soon that big amt of mony was located for #budget of yam

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by jonnieoneng: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chinom:
If we cannot stop them eventually, then they must purchase only IVMs from INNOSON motors. That N4.8b must be spent in Nigeria. I think Buhari and the CBN can insist on that.

"If we are unable to stop them"should not be our mindset.We must show our political office holders that they cannot ruin our lives any longer.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by TijaniAbu: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Buhari should go and mind his ordered multi million dollar BMW cars rather than distract Nigerians by attacking NASS abeg! Same Buhari that built helipad at his Daura house within days of his swearing-in is forming saint prudent? Shior.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Fourwinds: 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I'm seeing impeachment proceedings brewing.
who is going to be impeached.?
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by emerged01(m): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
They have every right to do that but I believe they won't to go down that Lane. At the end power belongs to the people not modafucker senators
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
tobimillar:

Tonye! We have a major problem on our hands and you and your likes (me) are our major problem . We rant on Nairaland, Facebook a twitter. We protest only online while our senators pretend to sober but laugh at us in the comfort of their room.
I was expecting u to start talking seriously about organising a nationwide protest until our lawmaker are paid like civil servants.. enough of condemning this rogue online....the fight should be taken to them...
It's time to rally spirited youths o to do some gbege for Abuja

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by VicShegs(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bubu means well for this country buh their are some roaring lions who as lng as they live, they're vowed calamity for diz dear country. sad

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Fourwinds: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
who is going to be impeached

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
I Personally will join a CREDIBLE MOVEMENT to STOP THIS and rid the National Assemble of these Unscrupulous elements...NIGERIA MUST MOVE FORWARD angry

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
tobimillar:

But who will make them do it? The murderfuckers won't legislate against themselves... and that leaves the masses, the youth....but hey... the youth and masses only protest on Twitter, Facebook and Nairaland...

Where did we get it wrong?? I personally would join any movement ready to protest AND SUSTAIN it until this guy's are paid using the minimum wage...

Cc tonyebarcanista
I'll reach Seun Kuti to see if we can plan something

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
We the masses must Protest

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Yksoul(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
WE KNOW BEFORE MAJORITY OF THE LAWMAKERS AT THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY ARE CROOKS,LOOTERS,UNPATRIOTIC AND DOGMATIC.THESE BUNCH OF CORRUPT RULERS SHOULD JUST CONSIDER ECONOMIC CRISIS FOR GOD'S SAKE

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
... You could be right. Dictatorship knows no bound.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Akon419(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Zombies will not see this

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

It's time to rally spirited youths o to do some gbege for Abuja

I am in Lagos and i will be interested in a Lagos rally. I am hoping that you will probably start concentrating your articles on how to organize ourselves as youths and confront this Devils in th Senate, and our respective house of assemblies who do nothing but approve budgets.. If we need to have a pressure group registered with CAC, better...but we need sustained pressure as youths on elected public officers abi anonimi what do you say

4 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by dokunbam(m): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Wealthyone:
this pple wanna milk us dry. The twitter senator won't say anytin about this.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by poiZon: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fesomu:
This is where we need boko haram.. We need them to bomb our 108 senators...That's called productive bombing.. Awon oloriburuku
who go bomb buhari for budgettng 189million naira, 3.6billion naira for tyres n cars?
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by IPOB123london: 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
it about time people have to say after me in their kontury
[size=28pt]
the 1999 hausa fulani constitution has come to destory their gwontury [/size]

but then black people u know they cannot reason well

tomorrow they go to church to ask jesus and say i go better oo

hmm

by the way did the hausa fulani and yoruba didnt bring heaven down when Jonathan was gona rid subsidy out on fuel

and today they think we ve small memory

this gwontury self kia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Wears Tinubu's Logo As Tinubu Visits Kano (Photo) / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.