Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly (44488 Views)

Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / INEC: Don’t Ask Buhari To Call Us To Order, He Doesn’t Dictate To Us / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Clerverly: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Me ke? I would never try such. I'm a law abiding and patriotic Nigerian

Sincere9gerian, stop behaving like a kid!

9 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
The battle line has been drawn between NASS and the masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Decapo: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
ERAKAMUS:
ONCE A DULLARD IS FOREVER A DULLARD.
So u cari ur mumu enta 2016??

Na wa o

25 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by witorwitoutyou(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Awon oloriburuku,pelu owo ti wan ti ko je
Still luking 4 car loans and d likes,awon a shi e re
Kini iwu lo wan gan

6 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by badonkadonk: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Islie:

“ ‘We’ve the right to spend money within the confines of the law. So, the president can’t stop the House from buying utility cars. The loans he is talking about are repayable ‘

http://newtelegraphonline.com/n4-7bn-cars-buhari-cant-dictate-us-nassembly/

Where is the NLC when u need dem?

I mean this is a protestable offense.. Did the people vote them in to buy cars!?

This is just barbaric.. Whatever happened to the old cars driven by the past senators of the previous administration...?

Ben Murray Bruce no go talk now o.. Na when flimsy things dey on social media.. The man go know where I'm keep im mouthpiece..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
jayloms:
Car loan ; car allowance WTF!! Gaddem it!

See! We're about to force Buhari into loggerheads with the NASS.

Why make it Buhari's responsibility to hold this Mfuckers to account. This is our responsibility, if we can't speak out against their actions, then we might as well fold our arms and watch them budget private jets for themselves.

Overtime, it has become a norm to put undue pressure on the executive whilst the other arms of govt. do as they please without being checked. Smh
menh u ve brains

6 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Ndolarr: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
End time legislators! Planning to buys exotic cars to satisfy their greed and not need! Yet the people that voted them in are wallowing in abject poverty! Insensitive, satanic and wicked legislators!

3 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Elparaiso(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
ERAKAMUS:
ONCE A DULLARD IS FOREVER A DULLARD.
DID YOU LEAVE YOUR BRAIN IN 2015?

16 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The battle line has been drawn between NASS and the masses.
but d masses re too damn docile! We neva eva react to stuff like this! But if Yerima's issue now u will see dem!

9 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
The Ministry of Finance should block funds to the NASS until they return to sanity. This is madness

4 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Abeg make dem scrap this National Assembly! angry

3 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by teadrake(m): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
These idiots are hiding under the constitution again while the masses are suffering and some e-diots will be talking about Rule of law again.

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
but d masses re too damn docile! We neva eva react to stuff like this! But if Yerima's issue now u will see dem!
This is not a battle between Buhari and NASS, it is a battle between the Nigeria People and NASS. We must not be defeated.

16 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bunch of self-serving LEGIS-LOOTERS!!! Why at this critical period?
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Which NLC? Allow those men to rest. This is a challenge for the youth!
badonkadonk:

Where is the NLC when u need dem?

I mean this is a protestable offense.. Did the people vote them in to buy cars!?

This is just barbaric.. Whatever happened to the old cars driven by the past senators of the previous administration...?

Ben Murray Bruce no go talk now o.. Na when flimsy things dey on social media.. The man go know where I'm keep im mouthpiece..

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by free2ryhme: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
these NA people are plain thieves
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Spirit1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Super1Star:
That is the headache of Nigerians and not Buhari's.

If we all fail to protest this madness, na we sabi.

You are 100% correct. We the people have to stand up and say "Enough is Enough "
Buhari has done us a favor to bring it to our attention. If Nigerians do nothing about it, then too bad.

Buhari can not dictate to them, but common Nigerians can.

11 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by MyMouth(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I'm seeing impeachment proceedings brewing.
U must be joking! Dem no born that legislator way go even think of moving impeachment motion against the President! By the way, y is it only PDP senators and reps that are making noise? Other legislators from other parties jus kept mute. I guess corruption and wastefullness is in the DNA of the PDP!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Orter(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
God help us
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by AJaylee(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dis is wat I keep saying, it looks like Buhari is d only one thinkin of Ow to move dis. Country forward. Others are jst tryin on Ow to biuld their volatile wealths

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by TimeManager(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
If the so called legislooters think PMB is not well iinformed, they are even shocked he reads papers despite and which is why he enjoined the press on investigative reportage and to have locus standi among others. However, the Nass can spend the #115b on cars, we couldn't care less. Baba's concern is that they spend more on constituency projects rather than on wheels and frivolities.

The truth has spoken!

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by IQnoCommon(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Super1Star:
That is the headache of Nigerians and not Buhari's.

If we all fail to protest this madness, na we sabi.
you are so right,buhari even mentioned it during the media chat
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by badonkadonk: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Which NLC? Allow those men to rest. This is a challenge for the youth!

And how do the youths intend to rally themselves in a way that the nation would feel their impact..!?

Was it not the same youths that voted those thieves there in the first place..

U need to shut down strategic governmental systems...
Force their hands to change their state of thought..

Strategic protesting not anywhere belle face protesting..

3 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by sheubaba2013: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Haaaaaa! 4.7bn cars for N'Assembly and these guys knows the condition of the country at the moment. It's a no no no! Let them not quote any constitution o because for now the country needs money pass even the so called legislators. Baba no agree for them o...This year no more taking of chances
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by neocortex: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
dustmalik:
And this is why I have always insisted that, dictatorship is what suits the black man. We don't deserve democracy.

Are you aware that your god also plans to buy 3.6 billion BMW cars ?
It is easy for you to ignore Buhari's recklessness and even justify them
because that is your job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Daplux4: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Someone should caution ourdumb president
Who do not know his left from his right
He flaut court orders and make himself above the law
Apc type of change
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by CharlyNick: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
APCsupporter:
Lets recall the fools if they are not ready to coperate with Oga Buhari. They should tell us what they want to do with the cars when everyone has his own at home

It's now obvious They're there to ride exotic cars and not representation.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
You should be talking about mobilisation. Were NLC members not part of the electorates?
badonkadonk:

And how do the youths intend to rally themselves in a way that the nation would feel their impact..!?

Was it not the same youths that voted those thieves there in the first place..

U need to shut down strategic governmental systems...
Force their hands to change their state of thought..

Strategic protesting not anywhere belle face protesting..
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by badonkadonk: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You should be talking about mobilisation. Were NLC members not part of the electorates?

Were they also the ones that forced the hands of the youths to vote in those thieves..!?

Or u wan tell me say the NLC people are more in number than the youths of this country, so many that they single handedly changed the mandate of the people..!?
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Ghandi12: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
People are dying from violence and hunger, jobs are being lost, businesses are shutting down but the leaders are living large.

Again I foresee a chaotic 2016.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by niggi4life(m): 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
dustmalik:
And this is why I have always insisted that, dictatorship is what suits the black man. We don't deserve democracy.
My brother you are so true oooooooo... Democracy isn't just what we Africans need
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Yeske2(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
These eediots want to frustrate our dear president, they must be recalled. Nigerians are bracing up for tough times and these guys are preparing for a jamboree, i blame we Nigerians anyway because this isn't Buhari's job, it's ours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Kills 9 Social Media Influencers Who Work With Boko Haram (Photos) / Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) / Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.