Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (60261 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by snowlizard: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wait oh

Earlier post sometime ago showed u slept with someone by mistake and him take off much to ur surprise

Just tell us u dont like this guy and that u wish u were still a virgin

I think nowadays girls complain like this wen dey dont like d guy. Maybe he no get future. Lol

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Mufasa27(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:
sorry..

buh then you must remember that nothing is free in life...

he's sweating to get d money... you should know he will surely want compensation

put ursef too in his shoes... will you be a mugu to someone you aren't related to?
So she should sweat too before she get the money lol grin

Awon eyan badoo smiley wink
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:
sorry..

buh then you must remember that nothing is free in life...

he's sweating to get d money... you should know he will surely want compensation

put ursef too in his shoes... will you be a mugu to someone you aren't related to?
Can you give your lil sis such advice like the one you put up here? Try to be nice for once.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by freemile2ru: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
All dis coming from the same person Dat bleeped a guy for free last year on a 2nd date. Note: she didn't regret giving him sex, infact she is only regretting the fact that it's not gonna continue

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by AreaFada2: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
It seems Doveda is the only Einstein on NL. Anyone who has a different opinion is either mad, slow or has curse rain on him or her. Would your family be proud of this your foul language here? Smh.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by DonaldGenes(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:
I have really suffered o.A guy who happens to b a manager of a printing press that offered to assist me with my hostel Accommodation payment stopped picking my calls last week because I have refused to sleep with him.He said he loved me and all he is making for is for me to allow him sleep with him and he will give me the money he promised.I was surprised wen he promised to help with the payment because I met him last month and now imagine the Option he gave.I feel really disappointed....I wonder where our generation is headed for...

eyaa, stop begging him then.Allow him..Without The fee you won't faint..learn to be self-sufficient
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Toneyo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

So you need to know someone before helping them?

God! You are slow!

Why is she complaining? It's better she leaves him. You can ask for her account details and do the need she seeks.

BTW. You can make your statement without insults.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Jabioro: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
You met him last month,and you told him you needed money to hour rent abi ? nothing goes for nothing. You quick roll out your demand and he too met with his own ambitious. some lady are very funny.anyway Santa Claus still much around,he has nt gone far.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
AreaFada2:
It seems Doveda is the only Einstein on NL. Anyone who has a different opinion is either mad, slow or has curse rain on him or her. Would your family be proud of this your foul language here? Smh.

Would your family be proud of you for that BS you posted, most especially your daughter? undecided
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Sodijan(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Noting go for free, KOSOFE
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by ifeanyi83(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

Please answer this few questions

1)are you related to this man?

2)what type of circumstances did you meet with him

3)what is your relationship with him

see lady it is high time y'all realise that manna does not fall from heaven,how can you in this present day and age think that a full blooded man will just carry his hard earned money and pour it on you,when
1)he is not your boyfriend

2)he is not your sugar daddy

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

5)he is not even related to you

don't you know that greedy girls have made it hard for a man to help other girls that really needs help?who wants to be seen as a mugu?
E be like say you be learner

I know you are expecting supernatural help from above,then you must be sensitive to the things of the spirit not just expect every man out there to drop their hard earned money on you like its your birth right
imagine asking a man for money just one month after meeting him? and you posted this on nairaland? lmao

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Fourwinds: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:
I have really suffered o.A guy who happens to b a manager of a printing press that offered to assist me with my hostel Accommodation payment stopped picking my calls last week because I have refused to sleep with him.He said he loved me and all he is making for is for me to allow him sleep with him and he will give me the money he promised.I was surprised wen he promised to help with the payment because I met him last month and now imagine the Option he gave.I feel really disappointed....I wonder where our generation is headed for...
hmmmmm...lady I'm really surprise dat u didn't know this was coming...have u heard about free meal in freetown.? no man will willingly give money u free of charge especially when it is a large amount without expecting something...which is d thing between ur legs...d only exception here is ur brother., father., uncle I mean ur blood relation...

I'm surprise u have not know how d devil operates...chai.!!! it is a pity u are still in d eighteeth century

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ravenwolf:

I know my way to brothels, but I don't like the pleasure that explicitly paid sex gives. I like the real one that comes from a home girl.

You can't blame me for my personal choices, you are here claiming Holier than Thou when you have bleeped up shit going on somewhere in your life.... No one is perfect.

Bla bla bla bla

Get a gf Mo.ron!

Get a gf and stop asking a woman to prostitute herself for your ugl.y dick and us.eless money

Who is acting like a holier than thou? Grab a dictionary please.

I have certainly never asked someone to violate themselves or principles for my money!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by yemmy75(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
tripplephi:

DO MIDNIGHT PRAYERS ON HIS HEAD O AND USE HIM AS SCAPE GOAT THAT YOU ARE A 'NO-GO' AREA FOR LUSTFUL MEN LOOKING FOR A CHEAP SCORE ONE NIGHT STAND
Scapegoat prayers for wetin? She has said no, what else? Not like he raped her or something

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by veraiyke(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
That's why I will always kick against any girl collecting any gift from a guy met recently or whom she talks to once in a blue moon. And don't even consider visiting or hanging out with him simply because you want to have fun. You would be taken by surprise I bet you

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by manie(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Werey!

If you want sex, don't you know the way to a brothel

May all your daughters be asked for that same need whether or not they need the money!

Useless thing!
It is irresponsible men that give birth to children they can not comfortably provide for. It is an insult on me, for my unmarried daughters to rely on men they barely know for financial assistance. Nigerians should plan, be disciplined and be fully responsible for the consequences of our actions and in-actions.

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
freemile2ru:
All dis coming from the same person Dat bleeped a guy for free last year on a 2nd date. Note: she didn't regret giving him sex, infact she is only regretting the fact that it's not gonna continue

I hope you tell your daughter that

Useless human being!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by yemmy75(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
slap1:
How much are you supposed to sleep with him for? Why does he have to give you the money? From the little you posted, I can surmise you also want to use the guy the same way he wants to use you.

Call Mesut Özil.
God bless you my brother!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
manie:
It is irresponsible men that give birth to children they can not comfortably provide for. It is an insult on me, for my unmarried daughters to rely on men they barely know for financial assistance. Nigerians should plan, be disciplined and be fully responsible for the consequences of our actions and in-actions.

Then more than 50% Nigerian men are useless and irresponsible

Spitting out BS like he can actually afford to give his kids a quality life undecided
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by snowlizard: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
freemile2ru:

Lets say nairalanders wer smart to follow d trail dat dis same lady don dey chop b4

My piple wen u see why girls cant b taken seriously. Even wen dem come to u crying chances r dat dey camouflage

Even prostitutes want to be seen as hardworking babes who men wont allow to rest

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by efficiencie(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ravenwolf:

I know my way to brothels, but I don't like the pleasure that explicitly paid sex gives. I like the real one that comes from a home girl.

You can't blame me for my personal choices, you are here claiming Holier than Thou when you have bleeped up shit going on somewhere in your life.... No one is perfect.

Dude there are 'home girls' ready to throw their legs open at any time 't' or place 'p' and these ladies will do your thing for the pleasure of it...but using your money to coerce or secure a sexual transaction with a 'home girl' and not a 'call girl' is just plain stupidity...If you've got the balls and you've got the lyrics of a true lyricist you'll express your position strategically and tactfully till the 'dumb girl' gives up her body like a piece of meatpie...using your money as a means of coercion is just a sign of insecurity, inferiority complex and outright plain stupidity...

like is said dude, if you must be a man, then be a man and not a sea monster taking a vacation on land...
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
snowlizard:
Wait oh

Earlier post sometime ago showed u slept with someone by mistake and him take off much to ur surprise

Just tell us u dont like this guy and that u wish u were still a virgin

I think nowadays girls complain like this wen dey dont like d guy. Maybe he no get future. Lol

You are missing the point here, bro

Even if she likes him, he should not have asked her for sex in return for his money
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by safarigirl(f): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
@OP, ignore all these people telling you it is necessary for you to have s-ex with a man to get money. If all of them are pros-titutes or live in brothels, maybe you're not

I generally don't advise women to collect anything from men without intentions to pay back in cash. Maybe you should find someone to BORROW from and agree to pay back in bits.

Even if you must sleep with a man, let it be because you find him attractive, not because he's giving you spare change

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by freemile2ru: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Maybe you need to read the BS you posted first

Why does he have to give you money?

Why does he need a reason other than her accommodation? It is called charity. She does not need to give something back for his money!

you also want to use the guy the same way he wants to use you.

Really, is that the BS you can come up with. People cannot give without expecting anything
even pastors says give and it shall be given onto u. Nothing is free brother

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
slap1:
How much are you supposed to sleep with him for? Why does he have to give you the money? From the little you posted, I can surmise you also want to use the guy the same way he wants to use you.

YOU MEAN THEY ARE BOTH USERS? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by efficiencie(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
manie:

so a thief who steals, kills and destroys to give his daughters the good life is a responsible man, while the once hardworking man who plummeted into poverty as a result of a stroke and cannot fend adequately for his family is irresponsible...mehn, I thank God that you are not God...cos if you were God, satan would have gone on a very long holiday...

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Bla bla bla bla

Get a gf Mo.ron!

Get a gf and stop asking a woman to prostitute herself for your ugl.y dick and us.eless money

Who is acting like a holier than thou? Grab a dictionary please.

I have certainly never asked someone to violate themselves or principles for my money!

Bleep.er did you read anywhere the lady said she was violated.

Whenever two people meet, they bring together two different perspectives, moral sets and believes . If any preposition is made by any of the parties, it left to the other party to determine if proceeding would be contrary to their morals or believes. At which point they decline or accept. The lady did not accept. Simple, period.

She shouldn't come here and act all uppity.

I wish I could curse, then you would have received the most vitriolic jab of your life.... Find respite though in the fact that I despise you!!

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by armadeo(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ravenwolf:

Why the fuxk should it end well?... Women lead men on, all the time it's just to extract from his pocket.

If she don't want to cheat or she wants to remain pristine how did she get into such a compromising situation....

Very recently my fingers were severely burnt by my naivety, but I have emerged from that experience even more determined to exert my revenge in whatever callous form the law would allow.

Abeg open thread drop the story. All man must learn. This is 2016. NO DULLING.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
From your post you just met him a month ago,don't expect anything from him. Simply manage like others,humans will always fail you,put your trust only in God!!!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by efficiencie(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
manie:
We have NGOs and other charitable organisations like churches and mosques who can come to the aids needy Nigerians like the Op.

...and who makes up the churches...benches and chairs or men and women who believe in using their resources in meeting the needs of many...and not taking unfair and undue advantage of the weaknesses of others...
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by sweetemmy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex

are u still a virgin? No. some one is doing it( Sin ) let Him pay D Bill. his enjoying u and u too

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tomorrow, these same mor..ons will be screaming 'I am a man'

They cannot bed a woman without luring her with financial assistance

Bunch of useless thingsundecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.