Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (60245 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Misogynist2014(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Your parents must be hopelessly poor. grin

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Ephemmm: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex

He barely knows you, but you didn't think twice to accept his offer for financial assistance: is he father xtmas? There is offer and acceptance in this case: Why can't you decline the offer or is he your father or brother?

Look! Freedom is not even free in Freetown: ladies and their penchant for free thing sha tongue

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Freemanan:

OH OH...
This wont end well...

*perch*

Why the fuxk should it end well?... Women lead men on, all the time it's just to extract from his pocket.

If she don't want to cheat or she wants to remain pristine how did she get into such a compromising situation....

Very recently my fingers were severely burnt by my naivety, but I have emerged from that experience even more determined to exert my revenge in whatever callous form the law would allow.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by tochez24(m): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
jusRadical:

And you barely know him but you are asking him of money or you agreed for him to help you.

Face your studies and leave men alone.

God bless u wel wel...imagine some ladies sef.who cn collect moni 4rm strangers bt cnt sleep wit dem lol esp in dis crashin economy
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by JOBA3(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na wa for u oh! U use one hand wan collect money but u com also use the other hand close ur honey pot. Simple calculation: just close am well mek him ma close him hand, shikina
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Onyiido: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex
But u also barely know him $ u want him to pay your accommodation fee. U should have known better than that. Just have nothing to do with guys like that cuz they are not worth it.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by ddippset(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
That's the problem with girls of today. If you pity them and help them they call you a mugu, if you demand something they call you wicked. Lol. In this crashing economy?

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by freemile2ru: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Well he didn't rape u thank God shocked. Am sure most guys dat have slept with u and u still respect them didn't give u a dime undecided. If dis guy decides to give u money for nothing wen he is not your daddy or is he Jesus angry? so long as u are a Nigerian girl, Den he is a mugu. Nw he made u an offer in which the decision to accept or reject is totally left to u. now u are shouting and at dsame time criticising every1 saying wat u don't wanna hear. All odds are against u my dear. It's an offer u have the choice to take it or leave it afterall nobody holy pass. cool

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by espn(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Why would I want to use the guy?I just think he wants to play smart by trying to act on the fact that I really need a to pay for my Hostel accommodation fee.I never asked him for it in the first place,he offered to give me the money when I told him that I had payed my fees and internship fee with my Accomdation fees left
he barely knows u..how did he know ur prob?? Smh!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:
I have really suffered o.A guy who happens to b a manager of a printing press that offered to assist me with my hostel Accommodation payment stopped picking my calls last week because I have refused to sleep with him.He said he loved me and all he is making for is for me to allow him sleep with him and he will give me the money he promised.I was surprised wen he promised to help with the payment because I met him last month and now imagine the Option he gave.I feel really disappointed....I wonder where our generation is headed for...

My dear, I hope you get to read this and I hope you take it in good spirit. I don't feel bad for you neither do I have any reason to judge or condemn the guy.

Time and time our girls and youth in general has refused to learn. I know things are hard but please always make your plans according to your budget, in that way you won't find yourself in a situation like this.

Some people are going to call for my head for not knowing the full story but based on experience and cases we have seen and heard over and over again, most Nigerian youths do not plan according to their budgets. Our youth are in the habit of planing according to 'God-will-provide' budget. It is high time we stop such as not to expose oneself to pervs preying around looking of someone to prey on.

I hope that you learn from this and going forward start making plans based on what you and your parents can really afford.

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by harjayi(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:
sorry..

buh then you must remember that nothing is free in life...

he's sweating to get d money... you should know he will surely want compensation

put ursef too in his shoes... will you be a mugu to someone you aren't related to?
you are a disappointmet. Why did he promise in d first place
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by moshino(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Why would I want to use the guy?I just think he wants to play smart by trying to act on the fact that I really need a to pay for my Hostel accommodation fee.I never asked him for it in the first place,he offered to give me the money when I told him that I had payed my fees and internship fee with my Accomdation fees left

Why not tell your father, mother, bros/sis, uncles, aunt or your Pastor/Priest/Imam about your problems and needs. You didn't think to tell any of these people, but you go shake small nyash for 'mugu', when he asked for return on investment, you entered Nairaland to 'kwomflane' and look for sympathy, abeg park well, this na New Year o!

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by OkoAnike(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
tripplephi:

KAI KAI KAI
OVER-ZEALOUS BROTHER, KNOW YE NOT THAT KNOWLEDGE PUFFET UP? BE HUMBLE AND HAVE TEMPERANCE, TELL ME HOW YOUR COMMENT HAS HELPED HER GAIN WISDOM, IS IT NOT A NORM TO REPENT OF ALL SINS BEFORE PRAYING? MUST WE ALWAYS BE CONSCIOUS OF SINS, ARE WE NOT WEARING A BREASTPLATE*(CONSIOUSNESS) OF RIGHTEOUSNESS? IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY THAT WILL EDIFY, SHUT YOUR VAIN MOUTH THAT IS NOT FILLED WITH GRACE AND LETS HELP THE LADY.... I PRAY GOD HELPS YOU TO WALK IN LOVE.... NA 2016 WE DEY O, NO BODY HOLY PASS O

"one night standing prayer" is an act of edification... Godly of our generation that are evil in nature trying to make it look as if is Godly in nature, WHERE IS HEART TO PRAY FOR HIM TO COME TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD, BUT WE PRAY FOR EVIL CONCERNING THEM, may GOD forgive these generation of christians
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:
sorry..

he's sweating to get d money... you should know he will surely want compensation

put ursef too in his shoes... will you be a mugu to someone you aren't related to?

The way you reason ehn, I pity young ladies other there

It is called charity not mugu
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by favourlove1: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:
sorry..

n what about doing things for humanity sake? What's d diff between him n our politicians?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by FisifunKododada: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
cool What are you waiting for? Sharp sharp do the needful. You get what you need with what you have.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ravenwolf:

Why the fuxk should it end well?... Women lead men on, all the time it's just to extract from his pocket.

If she don't want to cheat or she wants to remain pristine how did she get into such a compromising situation....

Very recently my fingers were severely burnt by my naivety, but I have emerged from that experience even more determined to exert my revenge in whatever callous form the law would allow.

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
ddippset:
That's the problem with girls of today. If you pity them and help them they call you a mugu, if you demand something they call you wicked. Lol. In this crashing economy?

Your daughter shall face something like this one day!
Useless thing!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Jfyzee: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
As the saying goes.. there is no such thing as a free launch. Simply put "You Scratch My Back and I Scratch Yours".. shekina undecided
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
JOBA3:
Na wa for u oh! U use one hand wan collect money but u com also use the other hand close ur honey pot. Simple calculation: just close am well mek him ma close him hand, shikina

It was one of those trade by barter your mum jammed your father. Product of prostitution!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by danidee10(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
You're a greedy girl...he should just pay or in your words assist you with your accomodation for free and he will just collect thank you like that when u're not his bae or he is not your brother.....you deserve a brain formatting slap to think that nigerian film is the same as real life.....mtchewwwww NEXT!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by ttmacoy: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
I am not defending him, but let's put the shoes on the other feet, is it right for you to expect a man who you barely know to pay for your accommodation?

reminiscing:

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
wwwkaycom:
so you are expecting free money from an unknown man, is he your father?

Are you crazy?

I pray your girl-child have the same issue, I hope you will be able to tell her that!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by OkoAnike(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
tripplephi:

KAI KAI KAI
OVER-ZEALOUS BROTHER, KNOW YE NOT THAT KNOWLEDGE PUFFET UP? BE HUMBLE AND HAVE TEMPERANCE, TELL ME HOW YOUR COMMENT HAS HELPED HER GAIN WISDOM, IS IT NOT A NORM TO REPENT OF ALL SINS BEFORE PRAYING? MUST WE ALWAYS BE CONSCIOUS OF SINS, ARE WE NOT WEARING A BREASTPLATE*(CONSIOUSNESS) OF RIGHTEOUSNESS? IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY THAT WILL EDIFY, SHUT YOUR VAIN MOUTH THAT IS NOT FILLED WITH GRACE AND LETS HELP THE LADY.... I PRAY GOD HELPS YOU TO WALK IN LOVE.... NA 2016 WE DEY O, NO BODY HOLY PASS O

"one night standing prayer" is an act of edification... Godly men of our generation that are evil in nature trying to make it look as if he is Godly in nature, "WHERE IS HEART TO PRAY FOR HIM TO COME TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD, BUT WE PRAY FOR EVIL CONCERNING THEM" , may GOD forgive these generation of christians
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by kobonaire(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Is the OP playing mügu or what?? An unknown guy pays her bills and now she's surprised when the man asks for punäni in return. Wake the F up.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
odutolasodiq:
u met him last month and u hav started pestering him for ur hostel accomodation fee ! well its up to u! if u want men to stop asking u from wat u can't offer ur dad (sex), then stop asking them for wat u can't get from ur dad(money) .... shikena

Werey!

What is wrong in helping out others?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by MKO4ever(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

Please answer this few questions

1)are you related to this man?

2)what type of circumstances did you meet with him

3)what is your relationship with him

see lady it is high time y'all realise that manna does not fall from heaven,how can you in this present day and age think that a full blooded man will just carry his hard earned money and pour it on you,when
1)he is not your boyfriend

2)he is not your sugar daddy

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

5)he is not even related to you

don't you know that greedy girls have made it hard for a man to help other girls that really needs help?who wants to be seen as a mugu?
E be like say you be learner

I know you are expecting supernatural help from above,then you must be sensitive to the things of the spirit not just expect every man out there to drop their hard earned money on you like its your birth right
imagine asking a man for money just one month after meeting him? and you posted this on nairaland? lmao
My sister, these questions worth more than N21bn
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
xpac01:

Daughter of God, even as I wish not to be supporting the man's lustful intention but now I'll like you think, if you're the one, do you think you could have just easily flinged your cash to someone you've barely known and not even sure of a future with her
Please I'll like you to see the man as simply natural human and seek for help from somewhere else.
PS: thinking from the shoes, why not promise him a pay back financially or promise him to be good female friend ever. Just create a deeper attachment this can work prolly.

People help others all the time without knowing them!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by vabok(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

But you barely know him and you are asking him for money...
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Even in freetown,nothing is free.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
ronald4liff
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by miqos02(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Elizabeth Gyabi Sends Nude Video To Francis Dzogbetsi, Nora Frimpong Leaks It / Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.