Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (60263 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by armadeo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Cesclxg:

U sud consider the girl lucky that the man considers sex with her to be worth the accommodation fee.... Some of these hostel fees can go as high as #100k. I really think it is a good bargain. Just my 2 cents

From an economic stand point. Indecent proposal comes to mind.

Btw your logic made me laugh.

Guys should free the baby parrot chirping up and down. Logic cannot be understood by the illogical.

In my opinion an offer was made and it was refused. Case closed.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by zinachidi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex
u barely know him and u are asking for money.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
manie:
Apology accepted, you have earned my respect through your act of humility.

I can be very humble

In fact, I am but on Nairaland lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
armadeo:

From an economic stand point. Indecent proposal comes to mind.

Btw your logic made me laugh.

Guys should free the baby parrot chirping up and down. Logic cannot be understood by the illogical.

In my opinion an offer was made and it was refused. Case closed.

It is going to happen to your daughter
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by papazboi1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
He barely know u and he is asking for sex abi...same to u...u barely know diz dudu and u asking him for money...women wetin una dey tink say una be?

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by armadeo(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
efficiencie:

Mehn words define the man...if you cannot use words to get what you want in this world then i wonder what you will get...Its not hard bro, you meet a lady and ask, ''lady, you look hot and would not mind a taste'' and if she's into the crap your asking for she'll give to you, live and if not you te si waju...but using money to coerce a lady is not the mark of a man...

Whose Mark is it then?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
dBard:
Takes a particular character/personality for someone to accept an offer from a TOTAL stranger to pay for an accommodation that she'll stay in without batting an eyelid and yet come afterwards with the same self righteous hypocritical bullcrap..

Issorait.

P.s..Next time, politely reject. It's d honourable tin to do.

Nonsense and ingredients
You need to have your brain examined!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by October1960: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Brugge:

My dear, I hope you get to read this and I hope you take it in good spirit. I don't feel bad for you neither do I have any reason to judge or condemn the guy.

Time and time our girls and youth in general has refused to learn. I know things are hard but please always make your plans according to your budget, in that way you won't find yourself in a situation like this.

Some people are going to call for my head for not knowing the full story but based on experience and cases we have seen and heard over and over again, most Nigerian youths do not plan according to their budgets. Our youth are in the habit of planing according to 'God-will-provide' budget. It is high time we stop such as not to expose oneself to pervs preying around looking of someone to prey on.

I hope that you learn from this and going forward start making plans based on what you and your parents can really afford.

Well said sir.

This wisdom you write is sorely lacking in our country. Perhaps the leaders we have had for the past 40 years are a reflection of our society.

Bling bling live for today, live above our means and not prepare for tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
jusRadical:

And you barely know him but you are asking him of money or you agreed for him to help you.

Face your studies and leave men alone.
WOMEN AND MONEY. MEN AND SEX. NAWAOOOOOOOOO!
This is what we call TIT FOR TAT

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Cesclxg(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
safarigirl:
you and efficiencie are the only sensible people here.

Everyone saying what the guy did is OK is morally bankrupt. If God asked every human being for a piece of their humanity everytime He helped, what would be left of us.

There is nothing worse than taking advantage of a person at his or her time of desperation, it is the most disgusting thing anyone can do.

He offered, she did not ask. I have confided in many people who I barely know when I'm in need, but thank God I look more like Simi than Toolz, else, the serpents of the world would have bitten
me

I have never been so down that I accepted an offer from a guy I couldn't afford to pay back. I'm blessed enough that even when I have nothing, I pull through without demeaning myself for someone's change and I pray one day, I can help enough disadvantaged people to raise their heads even when they are down.

Shameless people everywhere
Don't blame the guy... The heart wants what the heart wants... Sometimes desire clouds one's judgement.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
But you were not shocked when someone that barely knows you willingly offered to give you money?

Truth is, two of are the same thing.

You want to use love to enjoy the money you didn't work for and he wants to use money to enjoy your body.

It is a win win for you.

You both will enjoy the sex and he will still give you money.

Verdict! You two are compatible and must marry each other.

Even when he told me he was going to help me with the payment I was surprised but because of the situation I felt his offer was just harmless
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Cesclxg:

Don't blame the guy... The heart wants what the heart wants... Sometimes desire clouds one's judgement.

Yeah

He will soon for his fvck his daughter because ‘desire clouds judgement' sad
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by armadeo(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

It is going to happen to your daughter

The kudos would be on me to prepare her with enough sense and morals to be able to make good decisions and not depend on handouts from anybody by performing my duties as father.

What you fail to understand is that propositions are made everyday it's up to you to rationalize it for either 'aye' or 'nay'.

Bank loans
Job seekers
Promotions
Admissions.

The world ain't fair understand that you'll probably survive.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
JOESAJIB:

WOMEN AND MONEY. MEN AND SEX. NAWAOOOOOOOOO!
This is what we call TIT FOR TAT

It will always be tit for tat for your daughters too
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
armadeo:

The kudos would be on me to prepare her with enough sense and morals to be able to make good decisions and not depend on handouts from anybody.

What you fail to understand is that propositions are made everyday it's up to you to rationalize it for either 'aye' or 'nay'.

Bank loans
Job seekers
Promotions
Admissions.

Sharrap joor

Trying to rationalise adeal that violates someone's individuality! You need a brain transplant. I bet you won't be alive if everyone acts that way!
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by nebukadnezzari(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
jusRadical:

And you barely know him but you are asking him of money or you agreed for him to help you.

Face your studies and leave men alone.

I love you man
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by safarigirl(f): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

I am literally boiling right now

I swear to God I had no idea that some Nigerian men are this low.

I am shocked!
low doesn't even begin to describe them. scum of the earth is more appropriate
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by safarigirl(f): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
armadeo:

The kudos would be on me to prepare her with enough sense and morals to be able to make good decisions and not depend on handouts from anybody.

Bank loans
Job seekers
Promotions
Admissions.

struggle to provide her with money and connections. Sense and morals no dey feed pesin.

Many morally sound people have fallen to the hardship of life and malicious ways of men. No be by sense and morals. Tomorrow when women want hard working men that can provide, your likes will call them gold diggers
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by armadeo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
safarigirl:
struggle to provide her with money and connections. Sense and morals no dey feed pesin.

Many morally sound people have fallen to the hardship of life and malicious ways of men. No be by sense and morals. Tomorrow when women want hard working men that can provide, your likes will call them gold diggers

The context of not depending on anybody means I would provide. Maybe I should have stated it clearer. Will modify

Ps I expect a woman to be wih a man who can provide when that time comes. Not as a student.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by joelreg(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Why would I want to use the guy?I just think he wants to play smart by trying to act on the fact that I really need a to pay for my Hostel accommodation fee.I never asked him for it in the first place,he offered to give me the money when I told him that I had payed my fees and internship fee with my Accomdation fees left

You barely knew him u are pouring ur problems to him.
Naija gals I hail
Maga jam Maga
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Cesclxg(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Yeah

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Cesclxg(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

Yeah

Remember I wrote 'sometimes'... Moreover how do we know the man is a pervert? How do we know he wud 'desire' his daughter so bad as to have sex with her? And desiring to have sex with a beautiful lady such as the op doesn't make the man a pervert... It only shows he is a hot-blood Nigerian male with primal instinct and passion...
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:
I have really suffered o.A guy who happens to b a manager of a printing press that offered to assist me with my hostel Accommodation payment stopped picking my calls last week because I have refused to sleep with him.He said he loved me and all he is making for is for me to allow him sleep with him and he will give me the money he promised.I was surprised wen he promised to help with the payment because I met him last month and now imagine the Option he gave.I feel really disappointed....I wonder where our generation is headed for...

How did he get to know you are in need of financial assistance to offset you accommodation brouhaha ?

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
slap1:
From the little you posted, I can surmise you also want to use the guy the same way he wants to use you.

How did the guy even know she needed money in the first place to pay for her accommodation ? It's very clear she requested for money or like some girls would say it in passing during a conversation and expect the guy to catch on , who is really trying to exploit who ?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by efficiencie(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ravenwolf:

Who made you the repository of manliness

If I do not share your perspective and leaning on the achievement of Sexual intimacy and satisfaction it does not make me less of a man. It simply makes me a different individual from you. You make the reprehensible mistake of assuming everyone shares your belief set.

If I offer money to a lady in exchange for sex, it is up to her to accept or not. I am not lost to the fact that it is not every girl you try to use money to attract.... Any girl I try to use money to get must have in some way put herself in that position.

I know your type...the-ends-justify-the-means kinda guy! Your morality is defined by a profit and loss statement. What brings you gain is good and whatever brings you loss is bad irrespective of the moral dangers of your gain and the societal importance of your loss...Well your type are in power in many countries of the world. They are the reason behind wars, famine, deception, destruction, genocide and all manner of evils the world is yet to know off...So if a lady puts herself in a position to be used and exploited for money then you will gladly pay to get what ordinarily money should not be able to buy? Well the likes of Dasuki are like that too. They plunder and pillage so that their position in the societal scheme is secured and so that their children and children's children will be ahead socially, physically and financially of their peer...

...well yeah, you've got a choice. A choice to see things the way you choose to see them, irrespective of who suffers or who survives...but when you are dead and long gone if you were given the opportunity to look back at the world that the likes of you have helped shaped, would you be proud of it?

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
We are all entitled to speak free but learn not to judge others.I have gone through almost all the comments and I've read a lot of things,most people calling me a beggar,greedy,and a gold digger.Well,i 'm not upset because life situations has a way of bringing tears or joy to the face of people.I am not the kind that beg for money,I was taught to be self dependent and that is why I can't ask people for money.
Most of you want me to pour out all d details of my family for you to understand my predicament but I only had the intention of coming here to express my feelings.You can judge me all you want if that will make you feel better but have it in mind that most times things happen for a reason.
Polite12 ,the fact that I had sex one time doesnt mean that I still languish in it.I am not better than prostitutes but I can't trade my body for 40k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Adeevah(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
What do you expect

Av you ever worked for him before
Or is he owing you

#before nkor
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:
I have really suffered o.A guy who happens to b a manager of a printing press that offered to assist me with my hostel Accommodation payment stopped picking my calls last week because I have refused to sleep with him.He said he loved me and all he is making for is for me to allow him sleep with him and he will give me the money he promised.I was surprised wen he promised to help with the payment because I met him last month and now imagine the Option he gave.I feel really disappointed....I wonder where our generation is headed for...

You just met him and he promised to help you just like that, dont you no he needs something from you ni ?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by gary400(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex
am also shocked that u barely knew him too and u want him to pay for your accommodation ....what a world...
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Cesclxg(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:
We are all entitled to speak free but learn not to judge others.I have gone through almost all the comments and I've read a lot of things,most people calling me a beggar,greedy,and a gold digger.Well,i 'm not upset because life situations has a way of bringing tears or joy to the face of people.I am not the kind that beg for money,I was taught to be self dependent and that is why I can't ask people for money.
Most of you want me to pour out all d details of my family for you to understand my predicament but I only had the intention of coming here to express my feelings.You can judge me all you want if that will make you feel better but have it in mind that most times things happen for a reason.
Polite12 ,the fact that I had sex one time doesnt mean that I still languish in it.I am not better than prostitutes but I can't trade my body for 40k.
As I said before, I really think it is a good bargain. A night of hot steamy sex for #40k. That's some people monthly salary. Mind u, I am not saying u sud do the act. Far from it. The Scientist in me is just weighing the scale. I do that alot. However, if u eventually do succumb to the pressure and end up taking the man up on the deal, take consolation in the fact that he says he loves you. Who knows, one night of sex may make u feel the same way about him too. Who knows, he cud end up being ur husband. God works in mysterious ways!

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
xpac01:

Daughter of God, even as I wish not to be supporting the man's lustful intention but now I'll like you think, if you're the one, do you think you could have just easily flinged your cash to someone you've barely known and not even sure of a future with her
Please I'll like you to see the man as simply natural human and seek for help from somewhere else.
PS: thinking from the shoes, why not promise him a pay back financially or promise him to be good female friend ever. Just create a deeper attachment this can work prolly.
I asked him if I could come and work for him and then he said he has enough workers.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by gary400(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
slap1:
How much are you supposed to sleep with him for? Why does he have to give you the money? From the little you posted, I can surmise you also want to use the guy the same way he wants to use you.

Call Mesut Özil.
that guy must be giroud o....she really needs assist master o....to help her giroud the issue...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.