Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

About Women Making The First Move. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About Women Making The First Move. (61390 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / The Raw Truth About Women. / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Women Making The First Move. by joliyp(f): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
silent10:

No mind her, i don toast lik 4 grls nw no one don say yesyes cry sad
lol really? can u be my friend
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by DharmyYinks: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
You're right!undecided

That's why I said I'd give him signs...wink

Okay. I agree with giving "greenlight" but wat if he doesn't get it simply because he may tink its a 'friendly' gesture? shocked Wat will u do?? wink

U knw u ladies re craving for gender equality. grin U can also be equal in making d move cheesy
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by elantraceey(f): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
The reasons why I'll never ask a guy out with rejection totally out of it are

1) The guy might just accept out pity, just to respect my boldness and courage and I NEVER want to be dated out of pity.

2) He might just accept for the might be benefits which we all know.

3) I might end up becoming a second choice, don't get confused yet let me explain. For instance we were friends and there seem to be a connection but he has his eyes on whom he'll love to date then I pop the question and he says yes because he likes me a lot, I've deprived him of dating someone he really wants.

Its not a must he woos me when I give him green lights, I'll just assume he's not interested and move on, simple.

1 Like

Re: About Women Making The First Move. by xp17(m): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
Nah... I can't try that shít again..
Imagine being turned down when you've surmoned the courage to talk to him sad

I dont advice that...keep flashing that green light..if he's too dumb to see it...fùck him undecidedundecided.
just one turn down you they complain like APC. This is what guys live with everyday of their lives, some have to multi task incase. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by Laveda(f): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
xp17:
just one turn down you they complain like APC. This is what guys live with everyday of their lives, some have to multi task incase. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Its not easy bro grin ya'll are trying tongue
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by EOOJ(m): 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
Nah... I can't try that shít again..
Imagine being turned down when you've surmoned the courage to talk to him sad

I dont advice that...keep flashing that green light..if he's too dumb to see it...fùck him undecidedundecided.

so u expect evryguy to respond to evry green light abi Sumtyms we c dos signs but bkos we aint interested in d gal, we dont waste our tym wooing ha.
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Okay. I agree with giving "greenlight" but wat if he doesn't get it simply because he may tink its a 'friendly' gesture? shocked Wat will u do?? wink

U knw u ladies re craving for gender equality. grin U can also be equal in making d move cheesy
Excuse me? talking Sweet to you, Acting all touchy towards you and Calling you TWICE a month is a friendly gesture LIKE TWICE?! huh??angry

nyhoo...bout the gender equality ish...I'd don't he same if I were A guy...I do not want any human feeling some type of way. like they're too special or sth? if i were a guy?

We'd woo ourselves, that's for sure!grin

Re: About Women Making The First Move. by tosyne2much(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
kinglekan:
I CONCUR grin grin
You are PERMITTED.

As she say she go woo you, see as my guy happy cheesy

Baba, don't be a kitty-cat starved dudes tongue
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by DharmyYinks: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2016
If twas not okay for females to make a move, why do u think Adele sang Hello tongue tho twas directed to d Ex grin
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by xp17(m): 12:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
Its not easy bro grin ya'll are trying tongue
on a serious note, if a guy turns you down like you aforementioned, shouldn't you show gratitude to him for being honest at least? Because, some guys are like a carpenter who sees every issue as a nail, hence STRIKES shocked shocked shocked shocked

Or

Would you rather he plays along just to eat the cookie and disappears ?

That guy deserves a headies rated
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by DharmyYinks: 12:17am On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Excuse me? talking Sweet to you, Acting all touchy towards you and Calling you TWICE a month is a friendly gesture LIKE TWICE?! huh??angry

nyhoo...bout the gender equality ish...I'd don't he same if I were A guy...I do not want any human feeling some type of way. like they're too special or sth? if i were a guy?

We'd woo ourselves, that's for sure!grin

Lol.. U n dis 'calling TWICE a month' grin Recognizing d signs is easy, walking up to her n d perfect timing to do so get some guys perturbed.

U re spilling d bean already. D way some girls reject guys ehn shocked u will pity dem. Maybe if dey faced one, they will learn to be subtle atimes wink
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by malikjosiah(m): 12:26am On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecidedTruth be told...undecided

I'd never ask A guy Out!! even if my life depended on it! how degrading!! My ego won't even let me...

I'd keep giving him signs(Green, blue and yellow lights), I'd talk sweet to him, Change my voice around him, be all touchy n mushy towards him, Act overly caring, maybe call him like TWICE A month?undecided...if he still doesn't get those Obvious/vivid Romantic signs.

He should go hang himself for all I care!!!undecided fûck him!

Dating isn't my priority...There are plenny "Sharks" in the sea...I only have to choose from so many.....!undecided

you must be a very ugly girl... that's how your colleagues sound... lonely bitch.

2 Likes

Re: About Women Making The First Move. by DharmyYinks: 12:28am On Jan 03, 2016
elantraceey:

1) The guy might just accept out pity, just to respect my boldness and courage and I NEVER want to be dated out of pity.

3) I might end up becoming a second choice, don't get confused yet let me explain. For instance we were friends and there seem to be a connection but he has his eyes on whom he'll love to date then I pop the question and he says yes because he likes me a lot, I've deprived him of dating someone he really wants.

Its not a must he woos me when I give him green lights, I'll just assume he's not interested and move on, simple.
I agree with ur point 1. Especially if its a close frnd n u wont want to turn em down plainly.

D only reason I can turn a lady who makes d first move down is if she likes me for d benefits(advice, consoling her etc) she gets frm me n not like me for who I am.
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by refreshrate: 12:30am On Jan 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
But remember I'm a fan of huge bosoms cheesy

This guy!

1 Like

Re: About Women Making The First Move. by lilmax(m): 12:32am On Jan 03, 2016
So gender equality is BS on nairaland now grin

2 Likes

Re: About Women Making The First Move. by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 03, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Lol.. U n dis 'calling TWICE a month' grin Recognizing d signs is easy, walking up to her n d perfect timing to do so get some guys perturbed.

U re spilling d bean already. D way some girls reject guys ehn shocked u will pity dem. Maybe if dey faced one, they will learn to be subtle atimes wink
grin

I'm spilling what??shocked ...Nah!lipsrsealed

LoL...You guys wanna be domineering, superior, Masculine... deal with with!wink

Re: About Women Making The First Move. by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 03, 2016
malikjosiah:

you must be a very ugly girl... that's how your colleagues sound... lonely bitch.

LoLgrin

Who knows? I might be uglee...undecided

Buh I assure you... You'd practically drool when You get to meet me?smiley I be looking like The girl of Your dreams!grin

Re: About Women Making The First Move. by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 03, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Some ladies expect guys to know when they are in the mood to be wooed, if they are his level or not... like he is psychic _ yet they can't do same.
Guys get turned down everyday, and they are not dead.

You don't go about approaching every random guy, those signs you expect a young man to watch out for, you should be smart enough to watch out for same signs.

Observing a guy closely (especially when you guys have established a reasonable degree of familiarity), you would notice if he is into you but has issues expressing himself probably for fear of being turned down too. That's the time to strike... grin

u correct die!!!!!...I hope u don't mind if I take u to shoprite to see wat they r selling then we ll come back cool
Kachisbarbie:
Some ladies expect guys to know when they are in the mood to be wooed, if they are his level or not... like he is psychic _ yet they can't do same.
Guys get turned down everyday, and they are not dead.

You don't go about approaching every random guy, those signs you expect a young man to watch out for, you should be smart enough to watch out for same signs.

Observing a guy closely (especially when you guys have established a reasonable degree of familiarity), you would notice if he is into you but has issues expressing himself probably for fear of being turned down too. That's the time to strike... grin

u correct die!!!!!...I hope u don't mind if I take u to shoprite to see wat they r selling then we ll come back
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by yakuza1(m): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2016
Women and double standards! If it comes to feminism and career, then we should all follow the modern trend and stop treating them like the weaker sex or confining them to the kitchen. If it comes to making a move on a guy they like, then they become old fashioned or traditional or both. SMH! You can't really eat your cake and have it. No matter how hard you tried. angry grin

1 Like

Re: About Women Making The First Move. by DharmyYinks: 12:48am On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin

I'm spilling what??shocked ...Nah!lipsrsealed

LoL...You guys wanna be domineering, superior, Masculine... deal with with!wink

From ur previous post...

We'd woo ourselves, that's for sure!
U spilled dis tongue

Nice excuse u got der wink We will deal with it buh. with ur assistance. As per d head, ladies re d neck grin
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 03, 2016
the issue is fear of rejection.

1 Like

Re: About Women Making The First Move. by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 03, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Then it's safe to say the Nigerian factor is warped and medieval. Of course I know right, but I can only speak for myself and not the 90% of guys that abuse the love of such "bold ladies".
There is no standard on how a relationship should take off, if it works for you_ fine. If it doesn't _ life goes on... we win some, we lose some.
I also think it's about the "cover story". A guy would be reluctant to tell his homeboys that it was his lady that wooed him.
Neither Tonto nor Toke haf wooed me embarassed
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

Of course you'll move on! That's the only reasonable thing you can do about it.

Guys get rejected everyday by girls and they move on. You don't hear them telling her to go and hang herself or become insultive towards her. The ones who have tried to do such things have always been derided and tongue lashed by their fellow guys Coz it's a childish thing to do. undecided

Therefore,I don't seem to get why you all are sounding bitter,telling a guy to go hang himself simply because he didn't notice your green light. The same way you girls have the choice to turn a guy down is the same way a guy has the right not to make a move whether you show him your green light or not.

It doesn't make him any less of a man. undecided
welcome to the club!

1 Like

Re: About Women Making The First Move. by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 03, 2016
49cents:

It's wither she is quite young or a late bloomer

Certainly no late bloomer..
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 03, 2016
elantraceey:

I have a friend in that same situation.. And the unfortunate thing now's that she's playing second fiddle.
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 03, 2016
TeOwl:
the issue is fear of rejection.

More like fear of being dated for the wrong reasons..
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by 49cents(m): 4:21am On Jan 03, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Certainly no late bloomer..

And when they wake up the first thing they do is to attend to their mentions..... grin > grin

Good morning!!!

1 Like

Re: About Women Making The First Move. by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 03, 2016
49cents:

And when they wake up the first thing they do is to attend to their mentions..... grin > grin

Good morning!!!

Good morning.. cheesy
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by coltaine(m): 6:15am On Jan 03, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Gracias.. cheesy
It's a pleasure.
P.S :- I WILL NT ADVICE ANY MALE OR FEMALE TO MAKE A FIRST MOVE ON D FIRST SIGHTING, STUDY D ODA PERSON FIRST TO AVOID STORIES DAT TOUCH
Re: About Women Making The First Move. by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 03, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Bae why are you impersonatin mi without my knowledge

Diddyydiva:
Why should I approach a guy?

Am I mad? undecided

ERM.......

lemme practice ............

Me: hi Ray
Ray: hi dear friend
Me: ( silence). Ray am I still a friend to u?
Ray: Yes you are hun . my very good friend.
Me: hmmmmmmmmm but I ...... I.........
Ray: what's it diddy ?
Me: I want more of you
Ray: ( speechless). Bae na sinach sing am grin
Me: ( force a hard laugh) You. caught me there grin grin grin

Mtcheeeeeewwww

I can't do it. angry

There are other ways to go after what you want without being direct.

undecided

it works for some people tho but the chances are slim .

undecided

Re: About Women Making The First Move. by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 03, 2016
Bae why are you impersonatin mi without my knowledge

Diddyydiva:
Why should I approach a guy?

Am I mad? undecided

ERM.......

lemme practice ............

Me: hi Ray
Ray: hi dear friend
Me: ( silence). Ray am I still a friend to u?
Ray: Yes you are hun . my very good friend.
Me: hmmmmmmmmm but I ...... I.........
Ray: what's it diddy ?
Me: I want more of you
Ray: ( speechless). Bae na sinach sing am grin
Me: ( force a hard laugh) You. caught me there grin grin grin

Mtcheeeeeewwww

I can't do it. angry

There are other ways to go after what you want without being direct.

undecided

it works for some people tho but the chances are slim .

undecided

Re: About Women Making The First Move. by missyadorable(f): 6:58am On Jan 03, 2016
TrapKNNG:
OP you are Wrong! Very wrong! Lemmie tell you why..

The last serious relationship I was in was with a wonderful wonderful lady. She practically wooed me from top to bottom, left-right and center, and I respected her for that. I grew fond of her, I agreed and we started dating but never did I look down on her for one day!! At a point in the relationship, it didn't even matter who did the wooing cos I forgot about that and took charge of my relationship like the man that I am. we had fights like every normal couple nd did all the normal stuff regardless of who wooed who.

So quit deceiving ladies out there. A guy might be shy and thus a little bit apprehensive about approaching his crush, the crush on the other hand might pick up his signal and decide to throw him a bone! Its no biggie!!

Why didn't you marry her?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.