Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Is It Real.....please Be Kind With Your Replies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Real.....please Be Kind With Your Replies (3966 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Real.....please Be Kind With Your Replies by Davidovinci(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
@GodFearing.... How old is he/you? Trust me this important...
Re: Is It Real.....please Be Kind With Your Replies by GodFrearing(f): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Davidovinci:
@GodFearing....
How old is he/you? Trust me this important...

We are both 29
Re: Is It Real.....please Be Kind With Your Replies by Lordprez: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
GodFrearing:

What does what was said mean? Was it bad?
you don't wanna know... trust me, some people can be jerks

Anyway, as regards to your dilemma.... His intentions may or may not be good, the only way of knowing is by waiting. But as far as your happiness is important, don't forget your child's, a heartbroken you would affect him or her, so...

back out if your instincts tells you to, don't even think it over.. Wish you the best nd a happy new year

1 Like

Re: Is It Real.....please Be Kind With Your Replies by gemale(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dis wld b hard 2 say bt dt guy seems shady. U wld need 2 get more information abt him nt by questioning him bt by discussing wt his acquaintances. Those pple dt commented on him being married; start a conversation wt dem wt out 1st informing dem of ur relationship wt him. Find out more abt him 4rm Dem & if possible, u can obtain pics, numbers, contacts of any of his family members (preferably parents) 4rm any of dem. Try 2 Listen in when he's receiving a call 4rm Nigeria & suggest playfully if u cld discuss wt his funds or family members back home via Skype. Ask him 2 show u throwback pics of himself preferably wt family members. D key word 4 u nw is caution. U need 2 found out a lot of truth abt dis man so u wld know 4 real who he is. Don't get me wrong I'm nt saying he's lying 2 u abt his marital status & intentions. He might b who he says he is bt it's beta 2 err on d side of caution & find out who he really is 4 ur self.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Real.....please Be Kind With Your Replies by GodFrearing(f): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
gemale:
Dis wld b hard 2 say bt dt guy seems shady. U wld need 2 get more information abt him nt by questioning him bt by discussing wt his acquaintances. Those pple dt commented on him being married; start a conversation wt dem wt out 1st informing dem of ur relationship wt him. Find out more abt him 4rm Dem & if possible, u can obtain pics, numbers, contacts of any of his family members (preferably parents) 4rm any of dem. Try 2 Listen in when he's receiving a call 4rm Nigeria & suggest playfully if u cld discuss wt his funds or family members back home via Skype. Ask him 2 show u throwback pics of himself preferably wt family members. D key word 4 u nw is caution. U need 2 found out a lot of truth abt dis man so u wld know 4 real who he is. Don't get me wrong I'm nt saying he's lying 2 u abt his marital status & intentions. He might b who he says he is bt it's beta 2 err on d side of caution & find out who he really is 4 ur self.

Thank you for your advice! I appreciate it!! I plan on doing that for sure! Just a little difficult living so far away and not being able to see each other very often. But thank you, I will be very cautious!
Re: Is It Real.....please Be Kind With Your Replies by GodFrearing(f): 12:02am On Jan 06, 2016
If anyone is interested.....turns out I don't need to be concerned about his wife and babies back home lol I figured I would sent a couple of his 'friends' on fb a message about what kind of guy he was because we were dating...both these women were from Canada, where he used to live. The first one said he was super sweet and helpful and to give it a shot. I got my hopes up! So I sent another girl a message....completely different reply!! Apparently he is dating her sister too! And he talked about the same 'furture' plans with her as he did me. She woman told her sister and her sister confronted him and he denied it so I sent them our texts to each other! He is one the same as the serpant that tempted and fooled Eve!! THANKS BE TO GOD for the clearest answer possible!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Real.....please Be Kind With Your Replies by TheCongo2: 4:59am On Jan 06, 2016
GodFrearing:
If anyone is interested.....turns out I don't need to be concerned about his wife and babies back home lol I figured I would sent a couple of his 'friends' on fb a message about what kind of guy he was because we were dating...both these women were from Canada, where he used to live. The first one said he was super sweet and helpful and to give it a shot. I got my hopes up! So I sent another girl a message....completely different reply!! Apparently he is dating her sister too! And he talked about the same 'furture' plans with her as he did me. She woman told her sister and her sister confronted him and he denied it so I sent them our texts to each other! He is one the same as the serpant that tempted and fooled Eve!! THANKS BE TO GOD for the clearest answer possible!!

wow ... wow ... wow ... there you go girl, very well done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats / Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish / My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.