Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) (32785 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yommieland:
The camera quality is amazing, pictures taken at night are really good.
yeah, that was one of the major factors that made me buy the phone
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Akaolisa: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Between this phone and m5 mini, which one better pass?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Vicar2015(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
i think both phones appeal to different kinds of audience and as such shouldn't be made set to compete against each other
Akaolisa:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by allen101: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
i just got my gionee s plus and im really enjoying it, camera is really good
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Akaolisa: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vicar2015:
i think both phones appeal to different kinds of audience and as such shouldn't be made set to compete against each other
thats not the what i am saying, i expected you to give me the difference between the phones. Its not a competition
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Akaolisa:
thats not the what i am saying, i expected you to give me the difference between the phones. Its not a competition
lol! It depends on you honestly, are you on a Limited budget? If yes the the mini is for you, but of you have 39k to spare, then the splus is yours. The mini and splus have the same ram, the screen of the mini is smaller 5.5 inch vs 5 inches. The camera of the splus is better 13mp vs 8mp , the front camera is the same but i can bet you the splus is better. I dont know about the battery yet but rumours are saying its about 4000 mah which is better than the splus. Then thr major factor, price the mini is supposed to sell for less than 30k, while splus sells for 39k. So its left for you to decide. The splus is a beautiful phone though. I use it so I know
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by allen101: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
funny ive actually not tried snapshots at night
mogreen22:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by bossoftech: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
The S plus has better everything than the M5 mini
Akaolisa:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by bossoftech: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
The camera is actually a hit
mogreen22:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by bossoftech: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
awesome camera
allen101:
i just got my gionee s plus and im really enjoying it, camera is really good
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
True. the s plus has a better camera and a bigger screen. they both have 2gb ram.
Akaolisa:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
you wouldnt be making a mistake. The s plus is actually very good.
spanzed:
that's cool I would join u guys soon
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by flexcity82: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Can Mtk engr change the imei of this phone?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by bossoftech: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
yes it can change it.
flexcity82:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by flexcity82: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
thanks. the same process as tecno phones?
bossoftech:
yes it can change it.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by bossoftech: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yes. it is easy, if you have done it on a tecno phone before. it is the same process. They are both Chinese phones na
flexcity82:
thanks. the same process as tecno phones?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by flexcity82: 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
thanks man. I remember when we use to be scared of chinesse phones. I love this s plus sha.
bossoftech:
Yes. it is easy, if you have done it on a tecno phone before. it is the same process. They are both Chinese phones na
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
if i hear. the restriction is actually what is attracting me. iphone is class bro
mogreen22:
you need to change that Mentality bro. To each its own sha, can't go back to apple. Tired of their restrictions
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
hahaaha very true. chinesse phones use to be scary
flexcity82:
thanks man. I remember when we use to be scared of chinesse phones. I love this s plus sha.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
you wan go rock glo bb sub abi
flexcity82:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Akaolisa:
I think this one is better
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
babafrey:
lol Nigerians sha always looking for a way to bypass things. I think you will have to root the phone before you can change the imei. But that will exclude your gionee from getting future software updates
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by TJKay: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
What would be the new price of the S Plus?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Gaffy02: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
temitiipsy:
its the gionee marathon m5. It was launched in December. But not yet available in NG
OK thank you
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by TJKay: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
I DON'T THINK THAT'S NECESSARY THO. ROOTING IS NO LONGER NECESSARY
temitiipsy:
lol Nigerians sha always looking for a way to bypass things. I think you will have to root the phone before you can change the imei. But that will exclude your gionee from getting future software updates
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by TJKay: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
SO, WHEN WOULD IT BE OUT IN NIGERIA?
temitiipsy:
its the gionee marathon m5. It was launched in December. But not yet available in NG
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
TJKay:
SO, WHEN WOULD IT BE OUT IN NIGERIA?
I have no idea, but I will place my bet on first quarter of this year
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
TJKay:
What would be the new price of the S Plus?
new price? The phone currently goes for 38k I think
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by KaffyK(f): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Why is this article still on front page?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
abi na. really enjoying the phone.
babafrey:

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by TJKay: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
JAMB QUESTION
KaffyK:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
it is an hot article about an awesome phone. so y not
KaffyK:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

MTN Memo And Airtel Letter Confirming FG's Ban On SIM Card Sales / 5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery / Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.