Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,268 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim (18214 Views)

Sule Lamido Mobbed At The Wedding Of Ringim's 4 Daughters (Photos) / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
dearpreye:

He's my brother but he's on the wrong side. You need to not take it too personal with him. We will work this out in the coming years.

bro i know and am telling you it's nothing personal

trust me it's not personal just trying to correct his bluffs

no right thinking ND is satisfied with the current settings in Nigeria system anybody satisfied is either bias, dumb or coward

Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Candyrain(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rose2014:

There is an Igbo speaking community in Jigawa
Shey you don dey look for trouble now abi grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Living4christ(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Any attempt by any group or groups to "colonise" the South South will be met with brute force and resisted with all of our might undecided

@OP: There is nothing to fear! We are able grin

tamunotonye, so u fell for this? how would igbo colonise u? for what , is it oil that SE does not have? or access to sea? just tell me. with or without SS Biafra will come and will survive.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista do you believe a ss guy can write this
Barka
January 4, 2016 at 7:06 pm
The old game card they have been using.
Divide and rule. So mr Ringin, who killed
Saro-wiwa, Igbo man? Who refused and
threatened blood and tears if Jonathan go
for second term, Igbo man? Who are the
people fighting resource control, Igbo
man? Who are the people who refuse to
clean up Ogoni land even after court gave
the order for the cleaning and
compensation, Igbo man? I have no time to
go on and on to punture this apparent
blackmail and cheap propaganda. WE THE
SOUTH SOUTH KNOW WHO OUR ENENMY
IS, ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT OUR BROTHERS,
THE IGBOS HAVE PROVED THAT WE ARE
REALLY BROTHERS. THIS IS NOT 1967

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
dearpreye:

You're too informed to be taking such a stance as you're doing. There's nothing more embarrassing for the SS to be given an insulting 13% of its own resources.

Why haven't our SS agitation worked? It's a question of time but I can assure you that you don't have what it takes to do it with the Igbos if it comes to that. The Biafra agitation, INC or any other group MUST coalesce to form bigger umbrella. That's my major reason for supporting the Biafra agitation. I have no stake in this nation.

Whenever we see we will seek to continue enlightening ourselves but you need to drop that land grabbing accusation you keep leveling against the Igbos. It breaks my soul.
Our agitation hasn't worked because the right people haven't pushed for it. All we use to have were political jobbers and businessmen hiding under the garment of agitation. That doesn't mean it should be abandoned nor our right to determine for ourselves should be surrendered to the Igbo secessionists. They should mind their business. This is the same thing Ojukwu did in the late 60s that drew the wrath of Boro and other SS people.

Our interest will be promoted by us. The Igbos should mind their business.

As for the second part, nobody can grab any inch of our land irrespective of their attempt or perceived attempt. We won't let down our guard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Living4christ(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
size40:
We the south- south know about this already. That's why the Igbos want the south- south to be part of their "Yeye Yeye" Biafran struggle by fire, by force. We rejected them in d sixties. And we are more than ready to do again. The two reasons why the Igbos want us the south south to be part of them is not for d sake of d Igbos liking or loving us more than the Hausa's or the Yoruba's. It is purely for economic reasons. The Igbos have little or no Oil resources. Again the Igbos have no assess to the seas and waterways to advance their commercial and importation business. Just check from Calabar straight to Edo and down to Ondo and Lagos States are all on the mouth of d Atlantic ocean which very good for Cargo business through d sea. But the Igbos have no such advantage here.

someone I know always say, " if u don't know ask questions" and that is the way I live now. SE has oil taped and untapped that is as to sustain Nigeria for as long as forever. SE does not need oil to survive, SS claim they have oil but alas the oil is not theirs, have u firgiten that the Hausa's said that the oil in SS is theirs? and that it flowed from there land to SS?, Biafra is not land locked u must not be deceived! do ur research.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by ScotsReferendum: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
opiaoku:

the "we south south" is already gone he should speak for his family (if he has the capacity) and not for ijaw because majority will beat him to death for supporting this atrocities of Nigeria to the polluted ND areas

I am sure they might give him the jungle justice treatment given to thieves

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

United Nations Referendum kiss

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Living4christ:

tamunotonye, so u fell for this? how would igbo colonise u? for what , is it oil that SE does not have? or access to sea? just tell me. with or without SS Biafra will come and will survive.
Oga, make una pursue una biafra jare. We get our own agitation.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Living4christ(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
size40:

What Mr Waziri Ringim said is nothing new to us the south-south people. Stories and evidences abound about how the Igbos treated the south-south peoples b4, during and after d civil war. The problem of d Igbos is not different from d general problems of Nigeria. Keep doing d same thing over and over and expecting a good result. The never consulted us to seat and reach agreement b4 engaging in a war of secession against Nigeria. The same thing repeating itself like in d sixties. I have listened to Nnamdi Kanu on Radio Biafra here in port Harcourt some couple of times. I just looked at him like somebody who is living an elusive life. The Igbos should go ahead with Biafra and allow us be.

Who told u ojukwu did not meet our chief beforen going to war? ojukwu met all the chiefs before going to war. how did sari wiwa helped in arm purchase (before he betrayed) if he was not aware.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by ScotsReferendum: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:
TonyeBarcanista do you believe a ss guy can write this
Barka
January 4, 2016 at 7:06 pm
The old game card they have been using.
Divide and rule. So mr Ringin, who killed
Saro-wiwa, Igbo man? Who refused and
threatened blood and tears if Jonathan go
for second term, Igbo man? Who are the
people fighting resource control, Igbo
man? Who are the people who refuse to
clean up Ogoni land even after court gave
the order for the cleaning and
compensation, Igbo man? I have no time to
go on and on to punture this apparent
blackmail and cheap propaganda. WE THE
SOUTH SOUTH KNOW WHO OUR ENENMY
IS, ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT OUR BROTHERS,
THE IGBOS HAVE PROVED THAT WE ARE
REALLY BROTHERS. THIS IS NOT 1967

Ignore tonyebarcanista

Every SS now knows that the Igbos remain their strongest supporters who see them as friends neighbours and most importantly brothers

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

United Nations Referendum kiss
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
dearpreye:

He's my brother but he's on the wrong side. You need to not take it too personal with him. We will work this out in the coming years.
Oga, I no care about how the IPOBians received my message.

PS: To you I'm on the wrong side, but that is your personal view(which is your right). The fact remains that SS sees the whole Biafra thing as Igbo affair, which it is. No ambiguity here!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by spanishkid(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
We are ready for them. Any attempt to enter our land will be met with heavy resistance.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
opiaoku:

bro i know and am telling you it's nothing personal

trust me it's not personal just trying to correct his bluffs

no right thinking ND is satisfied with the current settings in Nigeria system anybody satisfied is either bias, dumb or coward

Thanks

Of a truth am not happy with the current arrangement of Nigeria, But this your biafra of a thingy is a hell no 4 me and my people, My decision should b respected, .. If dearpreye tells u Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ijaw, Efik, ikwerre, Ogoni e.t.c re fully in support of your biafra then he (Dearpreye) is not telling you the truth.

Our position is very clear , What about you leaving your biafra agitation and join hands with Ndeltans For resource control ?.. If you can't leave your dream to support us, do you want us to leave our Dream for your sake?..

Niger Deltans Are cut in the Middle in this biafra / Nigeria malady with both parties fighting to keep ND, without seeking what NDeltans really want - Goodboiyy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
I think the mods should take this further. Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Goodboiyy:

Of a truth am not happy with the current arrangement of Nigeria, But this your biafra of a thingy is a hell no 4 me and my people, My decision should b respected, .. If dearpreye tells u Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ijaw, Efik, ikwerre, Ogoni e.t.c re fully in support of your biafra then he (Dearpreye) is not telling you the truth.

Our position is very clear , What about you leaving your biafra agitation and join hands with Ndeltans For resource control ?.. If you can't leave your dream to support us, do you want us to leave our Dream for your sake?..

Niger Deltans Are cut in the Middle in this biafra / Nigeria malady with both parties fighting to keep ND, without seeking what NDeltans really want - Goodboiyy

Let me ask,what does SS really want?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by ishiamu(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
opiaoku:

gbawe was right afterall cheesy

LoL

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by ishiamu(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Our agitation hasn't worked because the right people haven't pushed for it. All we use to have were political jobbers and businessmen hiding under the garment of agitation. That doesn't mean it should be abandoned nor our right to determine for ourselves should be surrendered to the Igbo secessionists. They should mind their business. This is the same thing Ojukwu did in the late 60s that drew the wrath of Boro and other SS people.

Our interest will be promoted by us. The Igbos should mind their business.

As for the second part, nobody can grab any inch of our land irrespective of their attempt or perceived attempt. We won't let down our guard.

Trash talk from a protection seeker, see as his blabing like he got balls just the other day he was seeking for protection LoL

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Goodboiyy:

first I'll ask you this question what's your tribe?

second who are you to say that tribes in ND don't want biafra

third what gave you the assumption? have you conducted a survey to back up your claims or are you living in delusional island just like TonyeBarcanista

fourth who told you that resource control and true federalism is not an alternative to Biafra struggle

finally how many times have you personally pushed for this your phantom struggle offline, gather support and attention internationally and nationally since you claim to speak for SS

my guy i know your problem you're blinded by hate and has been brainwashed by the enemies and I pity you.

you can say what you want but i tell you that you're not more ND than the majority igbos and majority of ijaws and other tribes that gat our back infact you and TonyeBarcanista are just inconsequential elements with no balls to do anything except ranting.

go and get schooled by Rose2014

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Goodboiyy:

Guy, no need to explain to anybody jare. Make them come enter na make we de see

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Guy, no need to explain to anybody jare. Make them come enter na make we de see
[/s]

the worst part is that you're a coward and inconsequential element not worthy to have male testicles thus you deserve female pucccy because you're naturally a coward biafra will become reality with United Old eastern region and you can go and die or relocate if you don't like it.

i repeat you're no body

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
opiaoku:
[s][/s]

the worst part is that you're a coward and inconsequential element not worthy to have male testicles thus you deserve female pucccy because you're naturally a coward biafra will become reality with United Old eastern region and you can go and die or relocate if you don't like it.

i repeat you're no body

Easy.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by chiefobdk(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
opiaoku:

i tire for some of my brothers here.

the guy TonyeBarcanista feeds on attention and deny him that he'll be jumping from one thread to another soliciting for one.

the guy na d only oversabi wey dey hot online but brokie offline.

d oversabi no sabi make money offline d only tin he sabi na to dey beg protection money.

ask ggbawe.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
chiefobdk:

the guy na d only oversabi wey dey hot online but brokie offline.

d oversabi no sabi make money offline d only tin he sabi na to dey beg protection money.

ask ggbawe.

Hmmmmm really?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by chiefobdk(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
opiaoku:

Hmmmmm really?

read this.

BELOW IS CHIEF GBAWE RESPONSE ABOUT THE "LINK UP" Barcanista, you are a liar and a self-serving individual. Your implications are crystal-clear . You wanted me to 'link' you and I brushed you aside diplomatically at every stage. Fellow Nigerians can see through your attempt at deceit. You really are shameless. With the message below, what were you implying when even a 5-year old Nairalander knows that APC has physical contact points and offices on the ground you could approach if you want to join the Party? How did others join and began to work for the APC? By sending gbawe a private message? Dude give it up. It is too late in the day for your childish attempt at deceit. 8/15/14 I just saw your message now. Honestly i am concerned with the recent development in the polity especially the partisanship of a sercret agency Like the DSS. It is a shame but we all must do all we could to savage the System. Pls How can one volunteer to be a part of the APC especially in the area of communication management? Furthermore, Nairalanders note the implication of your message below where you insinuate APC should facilitate some "form of security" for you. Are you for real? What did you want me to do with that 'revelation'? Call Fashola and 'work something out' for you? Dude, folks can now see you for what you are. You published the PM's yourself which shows you soliciting another Naiarlander over things you have the power to initiate yourself. My responses show the forum the integrity I work with as I gave you nada because I knew you were not to be trusted. 11/11/14 Hello Chief gbawe, I have been receiving threat messages from people, who claimed to be privy to government insider information. They have been "warning" me that I am marked and I should watch it. Its unfortunate though but I am afraid of the desperation of the power-hunters in government. I may consider backing off from NL except I am guaranteed a form of Security from any quarter(APC or concerned fellow progressives). Please, I don't want to post this on nairaland. Thank you Tonye/barcanista

https://www.nairaland.com/2150797/what-barcanista-really-want-not/4
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by chiefobdk(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
opiaoku:

Hmmmmm really?

this is another

reason he left apc.

Well, this is not meant to be a joke, even though I am a
big fan of barca, but his attitude these days especially his
threads shows that he really needs something.
After reading this reply by sincerenigerian

This your thread was created because you have been
trying to appeal to some girls on this forum who are on
GEJ and PDP side

www.nairaland.com/2149476/interim-national-
government-one-propaganda#30767999

I think I'll have to agree with the above because barca is
indeed doing this to please a particular PDP girl on NL.

Here: www.nairaland.com/2059122/why-western-
brethren-drumming-much#29151758

Barca: Never called you a baby but the report on me is not
too pleasing. I am ready to correct every wrong
misconception you have about me. Someone like
you should have a favorable perception towards me .

Julian: grin that's all I can say
Barca: At least we are getting along . CYM

Donphilous after noticing their love tango grin grincome put
hin own jara top am grin

Donphilous: @Juliaann & Barcanista, una don still reach
here just, just now?! Hmmm, fear has started gripping me
already o.

See barca's reply to donphilous
Barca: lol...Bros, what is more pleasant than Juliaann for
the Christmas?

Julian's reply to donphilous

Julian: Am for GEJ and his Buhari's pikin so its never
gonna work

The above reply shows that even though the girl also have
some crush on barca, wink wink but the only problem pointed
out by her is the GEJ and GMB issue.

But barca is not ready to giv up on that so he said

barcA: We are both Nigerians, so it's gonna work grin wink

julian: Yes we are but :X

Finally ^^ grin , but is dat all? No. But what again

barca: Are you on skype?

baba don use style ask for contact...lols grin

julian: SURE but am not gonna add you

barca: Surely, you will add me as long as I am not rude..
(your siggy)

Her siggy? wats with her siggy? **quickly checks her
siggy** heres her siggy: Am allergic to rude and
mannerless nigro's so you berra watch it,:, All APC
members dont follow or PM me maka URA Off for now

The underline is the koko reason why shes not giving
barca her contact

julian: and who told u that?

Barca: Your signature is very clear . Let's skype

SOURCE: www.nairaland.com/2059122/why-western-
brethren-drumming-much#29151758

Conclusion: Sadly cry though the PDP babe didnt give
barca her contact on that thread, why? becaue she doesnt
like to receive PM or that she doesnt want to have
anything to do with apC members. What can Barca do to
gain her heart? cry perhaps sincerenigeria was saying the
truth with his quote up there.
MY OPINION THOUGH cool

https://www.nairaland.com/2150797/what-barcanista-really-want-not

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
chiefobdk:

read this.

BELOW IS CHIEF GBAWE RESPONSE ABOUT THE "LINK
UP"
Barcanista, you are a liar and a self-serving individual.
Your implications are crystal-clear . You wanted me to
'link' you and I brushed you aside diplomatically at every
stage. Fellow Nigerians can see through your attempt at
deceit. You really are shameless.
With the message below, what were you implying when
even a 5-year old Nairalander knows that APC has
physical contact points and offices on the ground you
could approach if you want to join the Party? How did
others join and began to work for the APC? By sending
gbawe a private message? Dude give it up. It is too late in
the day for your childish attempt at deceit.
8/15/14
I just saw your message now. Honestly i am concerned
with the recent development in the polity especially the
partisanship of a sercret agency Like the DSS. It is a
shame but we all must do all we could to savage the
System. Pls How can one volunteer to be a part of the
APC especially in the area of communication
management?
Furthermore, Nairalanders note the implication of your
message below where you insinuate APC should facilitate
some "form of security" for you. Are you for real? What
did you want me to do with that 'revelation'? Call Fashola
and 'work something out' for you? Dude, folks can now
see you for what you are. You published the PM's
yourself which shows you soliciting another Naiarlander
over things you have the power to initiate yourself. My
responses show the forum the integrity I work with as I
gave you nada because I knew you were not to be trusted.
11/11/14
Hello Chief gbawe,
I have been receiving threat messages from people, who
claimed to be privy to government insider information.
They have been "warning" me that I am marked and I
should watch it. Its unfortunate though but I am afraid of
the desperation of the power-hunters in government. I
may consider backing off from NL except I am
guaranteed a form of Security from any quarter(APC or
concerned fellow progressives).
Please, I don't want to post this on nairaland.
Thank you
Tonye/barcanista

https://www.nairaland.com/2150797/what-barcanista-really-want-not/4

wow no yawa sha

that's past now am currently judging him with his present cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by chiefobdk(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
opiaoku:

wow no yawa sha

that's past now am currently judging him with his present cool

his past is better than his present.

dude is seriously the new flip flop king

say this today. say dat tomorrow. dude got too many opinion on a single topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
chiefobdk:

his past is better than his present.

dude is seriously the new flip flop king

say this today. say dat tomorrow. dude got too many opinion on a single topic.

lol
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by boluwatife66(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
RareDiamond:
THIS BOKO HARAM LEADER SHOULD KNOW THAT THE IGBOS ARE FAR ADVANCED THAN HIM AND HIS PEOPLE WHO ARE RAVAGED BY DISEASE, TERRORISM AND WAR. BIAFRA SHOULD BE BY REFERRANDUM, IF THE SOUTH SOUTH VOTES IN SUPPORT OF IT, FINE !!! BECAUSE IT IS NOT BY FORCE. MEANWHILE HIS FULANI BROTHERS ARE CONSTANTLY ATTEMPTING TO COLONIZE AND ENSLAVE THE NORTH CENTRAL. THIS GUY SHOULD KEEP OFF FROM IGBO MATTERS.
exactly my thought... i am yoruba from kogi, but when its time for election they call us 19 northern state...but when its crisis time they remember that we are bayeribe. meaning yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by adconline(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
K
size40:
We the south- south know about this already. That's why the Igbos want the south- south to be part of their "Yeye Yeye" Biafran struggle by fire, by force. We rejected them in d sixties. And we are more than ready to do again. The two reasons why the Igbos want us the south south to be part of them is not for d sake of d Igbos liking or loving us more than the Hausa's or the Yoruba's. It is purely for economic reasons. The Igbos have little or no Oil resources. Again the Igbos have no assess to the seas and waterways to advance their commercial and importation business. Just check from Calabar straight to Edo and down to Ondo and Lagos States are all on the mouth of d Atlantic ocean which very good for Cargo business through d sea. But the Igbos have no such advantage here.
Another sophisticated lunacy!all Igbos voted for 13% while northerners said no. Igbos gave u SS while northerners rejected

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Ngokafor(f): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
..I may not be a regular poster on politics section,but one thing i know about this barcanister (or whatever his name is now)dude is that he is a discredited,two-faced charlatan with zero integrity...i guess the opportunistic 'protection seeker' is cunningly seeking for ways to meander back to APC since his PDP has lost out.. undecided..

..Concerning this Biafra thing,i am in PH right now and i know that some Ss are for while some are against..I met a pro-Wike politician the other day from Obigbo or Oyigbo LG and was surprised by his views concerning this Biafra issue cos he sounded really pro-Biafra..he had told me that some Militants were even on the Biafran side but i didnt believe him,only for me to read same on Nairaland today...just like another dude i know from Akwa-ibom who is much more pro-Biafran than anyone in my family..and i am from Anambra! shocked..

...The truth of the matter is that it is much more deeper than we know...some people from SS(especially politicains)uncomfortable with Buhari's style of governance or threatned will simply key into this Biafra thing even if it is to shake this administration up and get them to do what they want....afterall there is strenght in numbers.

..as for moi,na siddon look i dey.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Amberon: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Just so you know, I'm with you 100%.

I don't see why this is such a big deal. Why igbos can't do without mentioning us in the SS is becoming embarrassing. This is a really tragic situation. What part of NO do the igbos not understand?
TonyeBarcanista:

I have no problem whether you (in your personal capacity) stand with IPOB or not. Even Asari in his capacity as Asari is standing with IPOB. Nobody have the right to abuse you for your position.

However, the position of SS, which you and I belong to is very clear. We recognise the respective ethnic nations as distinct, and we have defined our demand(as seen in the Kaiama declaration for the Ijaws and INC resolution in April 2015). Other groups also have their demands. Biafra/IPOB or whatever is not part. No Igboman or woman can attempt to go beyond their boundary(as they did in 1967) without being resisted with our full wrath. If they need us, they should come with their proposal but it is for us to decide whether or not we want it.

This is not just a personal opinion of Tonye. You know quite well the mind of our people. By the grace of God, efforts/plans are ongoing to address some of our challenges as a people.

PS: No SS is embarrassing themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EFCC: Sheriff Agrees To Return N40million / Pick A Christian As Senate President Or House Of Reps Speaker', CAN Writes / Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.