Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim (18200 Views)

Sule Lamido Mobbed At The Wedding Of Ringim's 4 Daughters (Photos) / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Slikbae: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
That's none of your business. Worry about your SE
wiseoneking:
Who is us. Be bold to mention your tribe in SS. Are you a Minor SS?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Amberon:
Just so you know, I'm with you 100%.

I don't see why this is such a big deal. Why igbos can't do without mentioning us in the SS is becoming embarrassing. This is a really tragic situation. What part of NO do the igbos not understand?
Thanks my brother! They have the right to dream and to wish, but we have the final decision and we have said NO!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Slikbae: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
You're not even enlightened because if you were , you'd know that the major ethnic group in the SS is urhobo, and it is also the 5th major ethnic group in Nigeria after Fulani. Not even the aniomas or efiks/ibibios come close to us in terms of population.

Now what you should also know is that we in the SS do not discriminate. You've been ranting about his "minor" ethnicity. Tell me, isn't that what you'd do to us "if" we join your biafran course?

Wether minority or majority, in the SS we treat each other with equal love and respect- something you lots lack.
wiseoneking:
just tell me the name of your tribe in that tiny Rivers. Be bold enough to name your tribe. You are even a minority inside minority. I know that you are feeling the impact of the igbos even in your villa. Igbo is not your problem, face the northerners that are incharge of your fathers 80% oil. Your lands are polluted why Lagos and presently Abuja is eating up the wealth from SS. Stop making mockery of SS in Nairaland. SS is multi ethnic society with this 3 tribes in majority: IGBO:anioma/ etche /ikwerre axis. Efik-ibiobio axis. Ijaw axis. Which one do you belong to. STOP DISGRACING SS, ALWAYS SPEAK FOR YOUR TRIBE AND LEAVE THIS 3 MAJOR SS OUT OF YOUR RANTS. Mention your tribe if you are bold enough and stop hidding under SS.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by flokii: 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
are you minding those f00ls...

let's see how they'll colonize a region in this 21st century...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ngokafor:

..I may not be a regular poster on politics section,but one thing i know about this barcanister (or whatever his name is now)dude is that he is a discredited,two-faced charlatan with zero integrity...i guess the opportunistic 'protection seeker' is cunningly seeking for ways to meander back to APC since his PDP has lost out.. undecided..

..Concerning this Biafra thing,i am in PH right now and i know that some Ss are for while some are against..I met a pro-Wike politician the other day from Obigbo or Oyigbo LG and was surprised by his views concerning this Biafra issue cos he sounded really pro-Biafra..he had told me that some Militants were even on the Biafran side but i didnt believe him,only for me to read same on Nairaland today...just like another dude i know from Akwa-ibom who is much more pro-Biafran than anyone in my family..and i am from Anambra! shocked..

...The truth of the matter is that it is much more deeper than we know...some people from SS(especially politicains)uncomfortable with Buhari's style of governance or threatned will simply key into this Biafra thing even if it is to shake this administration up and get them to do what they want....afterall there is strenght in numbers.

..as for moi,na siddon look i dey.

Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by tsdarkside(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:
I don't know where to start from. How can this man be this myopic in reasoning. How can he say Igbos can't make a country? The man even said it is only coal that is in the SE? How stu.pidd? For him to say Igbos want to "colonize" SS is a very daft summation and shouldn't be coming from a leader. This divide and rule can't work forever,people are getting smarter!

that area can not survive alone......god has check-mate you!!!....you are trapped with us,till kingdom comes!!!.... grin grin grin...enjoy.. grin grin grin

kwenu!!!... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Slikbae: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
So is it you an easterner that will speak for us?? As long as he is a SSerner, his opinion counts. You on the other hand have no business meddling in our issues.

Youve been chanting "scots referendum" all day. Answer this question. When the Scots did a referendum, did they impose or force the Irish or welsh citizens to take part? Answer is NO. So why force us ??

We are the SSerners and our leaders have said no to Biafra. What we want is resource control, and if it isn't implemented, NigerDelta Republic would be perfect, with our brothers in Edo State who you're trying to separate from us.

ScotsReferendum:

What is we the SS.?

You can't speak for the entire ethnic nations making up the SS of which Igbos are part and parcel of

Ibibios Oron Annangs Urhobo Ishekiri Isoko Efik Ijaw Ogoni Esan Bini etc will decide who they want to be

But note

They won't bear the name SS because they don't share common value system

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

United Nations Referendum kiss

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
flokii:

So you actually believe that rubbish?!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
flokii:

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by flokii: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
size40:
We the south- south know about this already. That's why the Igbos want the south- south to be part of their "Yeye Yeye" Biafran struggle by fire, by force. We rejected them in d sixties. And we are more than ready to do again. The two reasons why the Igbos want us the south south to be part of them is not for d sake of d Igbos liking or loving us more than the Hausa's or the Yoruba's. It is purely for economic reasons. The Igbos have little or no Oil resources. Again the Igbos have no assess to the seas and waterways to advance their commercial and importation business. Just check from Calabar straight to Edo and down to Ondo and Lagos States are all on the mouth of d Atlantic ocean which very good for Cargo business through d sea. But the Igbos have no such advantage here.

m so glad you have eyes to see and brain to think

we yorubas love you guys too (dunno abt d hausas) but will never take advantage of 'LOVE' to rule over you for selfish reasons..

most of them don't know d SS rejection of biafraa made Gallant Nigerian troops swoop in and kill millions of them..

they're about to repeat d same mistake of d 60s'..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

that area can not survive alone......god has check-mate you!!!....you are trapped with us,till kingdom comes!!!.... grin grin grin...enjoy.. grin grin grin

kwenu!!!... grin grin grin grin grin

lol. Story!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by flokii: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

buh dat's what it looks like...

SS are saying they're not part of biafraaa but Kanu and co. are saying No, they'll take them along even some part of kogi..

have you studied thier proposed map & listened to his speeches?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by tsdarkside(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
the igbos should forget kanu for a moment and think:

who the people do you want to hate here..??

us,that were born after the civil-war??

us,that grow up with you in the same conpound??

us,that saw you only as another brother/sister from another parents??

who the hell,do you want to hate here..?:::

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by tsdarkside(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

lol. Story!

god have check-mate una..... tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
flokii:

buh dat's what it looks like...

SS are saying they're not part of biafraaa but Kanu and co. are saying No, they'll take them along even some part of kogi..

have you studied thier proposed map & listened to his speeches?

Well,on kanu I'm not against agitation but I don't support hate speeches. I for one has advocated for an Igbo-only biafra but the shadow actors strongly believe the both regions should leave. Why their conviction? I don't know. They know more than I do and are better placed so though I don't support,I can only watch to see if their efforts would be futile.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Ngokafor(f): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
flokii:

m so glad you have eyes to see and brain to think

we yorubas love you guys too (dunno abt d hausas) but will never take advantage of 'LOVE' to rule over you for selfish reasons..

most of them don't know d SS rejection of biafraa made Gallant Nigerian troops swoop in and kill millions of them..

they're about to repeat d same mistake of d 60s'..

....Mr yorubaman you are soooo ignorant,when will you guys look beyond your noses and stop acting like idiiots over Biafran issue huh..your emotional rants online will not change anything!..

..this is not 1967,besides there are quite a number of Ss who are pro-BIAFRAN!!..for various reasons..What exactly is SS sef?...when there are some Igbo speakers there like Ibe Kachukwu undecided

..you lots bettere start praying for peace for this nation and not all these rubbish on-line..

.,@Mr Analyst,you are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by flokii: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Well,on kanu I'm not against agitation but I don't support hate speeches. I for one has advocated for an Igbo-only biafra but the shadow actors strongly believe the both regions should leave. Why their conviction? I don't know. They know more than I do and are better placed so though I don't support,I can only watch to see if their efforts would be futile.

I get ur point...

you want an igbo-only nation free from hausa/fulani dominace, yoruba cowardice and so on...

buh the truth is. it can't be and won't sustain without an oil rich region with coastal access like SS.. most of your leaders know that

dunno why some are still reluctant to accept that fact... trying to force anybody with you means war which I wouldn't want

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Slikbae: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
First of all, the oil you have is in very little quantity. Secondly the SE is landlocked, meaning that you cannot get to the sea except through the SS. In other news, if you must have a seaport in the SE you "must" as a matter of necessity dredge our (SS lands, either Rivers or Akwa ibom) lands.

Whoever says SE isn't landlocked needs to start taking geography lessons.
Living4christ:

tamunotonye, so u fell for this? how would igbo colonise u? for what , is it oil that SE does not have? or access to sea? just tell me. with or without SS Biafra will come and will survive.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by flokii: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ngokafor:

....Mr yorubaman you are soooo ignorant,when will you guys look beyond your noses and stop acting like idiiots over Biafran issue huh..your emotional rants online will not change anything!..

..this is not 1967,besides there are quite a number of Ss who are pro-BIAFRAN!!..for various reasons..What exactly is SS sef?...when there are some Igbo speakers there like Ibe Kachukwu undecided

..you lots bettere start praying for peace for this nation and not all these rubbish on-line..

.,@Mr Analyst,you are welcome.

how I wish you were much more reasonable...

because some speak igbo doesn't make them all igbo... what about d remaining ones

you want to kill them, banish then or what?

you better wake up and see things clear... stop calling black white for selfish reasons

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
RareDiamond:
WHAT ABOUT THE IGBO TRIBES IN LAGOS

you are silly, say it this way..what about igbos in the south west..20% of igbos cannot afford to live in lagos..they are more in Ondo, kwara, kogi, osun, edo,ekiti, ogun,oyo than lagos. why u so covet lagos this way?
in delta, yoruba has more than two towns 4 themselves headed by an oba, what about d itsekiris too, what about d yorubas in Edo?
but in lagos, or SW igbo has no land there.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
flokii:

I get ur point...

you want an igbo-only nation free from hausa/fulani dominace, yoruba cowardice and so on...

buh the truth is. it can't be and won't sustain without an oil rich region with coastal access like SS.. most of your leaders know that

dunno why some are still reluctant to accept that fact... trying to force anybody with you means war which I wouldn't want

Okay. Do you know forcing the Igbos in SS to stay in Nigeria after Biafra is declared in SE only,would amount to the same war? Cause they would like to leave too

Cc: Slikbae

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by flokii: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Okay. Do you know forcing the Igbos in SS to stay in Nigeria after Biafra is declared in SE only,would amount to the same war? Cause they would like to leave too

war?

not at all... they can sell their properties and go to their canaland flowing with milk and honey

no need for fight atal on that..

what should bother you most is what happens to igbos in other parts of d country eg. Kano, Abuja, Lagos

tho we yorubas won't have problem with their stay here buh what if we do?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
flokii:

war?

not at all... they can sell their properties and go to their canaland flowing with milk and honey

no need for fight atal on that..

what should bother you most is what happens to igbos in other parts of d country eg. Kano, Abuja, Lagos

tho we yorubas won't have problem with their stay here buh what if we do?

If for instance,Biafra is actualized. What will happen is that the Biafrans will come out on the streets of Lagos,Abuja etc to celebrate their new found country. After which they'll go back to their businesses. Nobody will forcefully eject anybody. They have rights.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by beckplanet: 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
let's separate... Truth is as Nigerians we don't love ourselves... The Hausa's sees the Igbo's as their enemy while d the Igbos sees the Hausa's as their enemy.... In terms of religion and culture...there's nothing in common between this two sides.. Yet we keep deceiving ourselves to be one Nigeria.... Let's divide that's d only way it will get better.... Even Gaddafi said the same thng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by naijaking1: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, abeg no vex but you know fully well that our stance on this is strictly for the interest of our group. I understand your comradeship with the Igbo neighbours but that can't change the fact that our land, people and territories must be protected irrespective of our personal bias.

Like in the days of Boro so is it in our time. We shall resist any attempted colonisation by any group on our land. I don't give a damn whether Igbos or Kanu feel comfortable about our position or not.

So Boro became more comfortable with someone called Gowon instead of the person called Ojukwu, and when it was all over someone under Gowon put hot lead into Boro' s brain. That was more than 40 year ago.

Today some one called Tonyebarcanista is more comfortable with some called Ringim instead of another person called Kanu. When Tonyebarcanista becomes more comfortable with someone called Ringim, he forgets history,. If you don't learn from history it will repeat at your expenses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
naijaking1:

So Boro became more comfortable with someone called Gowon instead of the person called Ojukwu, and when it was all over someone under Gowon put hot lead into Boro' s brain. That was more than 40 year ago.

Today some one called Tonyebarcanista is more comfortable with some called Ringim instead of another person called Kanu. When Tonyebarcanista becomes more comfortable with someone called Ringim,. If you don't learn from history it win repeat at your expenses
You misunderstand me bro

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rose2014:

There is an Igbo speaking community in Jigawa
LOL!
I know its sarcastic but thought you would have said Benue, where the nomadic ibos encroached just like Oyigbo! However, encroaching peoples land does not make you the owner!
People with no dignity!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by flokii: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

If for instance,Biafra is actualized. What will happen is that the Biafrans will come out on the streets of Lagos,Abuja etc to celebrate their new found country. After which they'll go back to their businesses. Nobody will forcefully eject anybody. They have rights.

that's what you think..

d main 'motive' behind biafraa is to cut ties with other tribes because you guys are not politically strong & wise as they are

I think you still remember d oba's threat..

in such instance, no FG will be there to defend your people, no ICC

others can as well decide to cut ties with you too completely

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by ishiamu(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
naijaking1:

Today some one called Tonyebarcanista is more comfortable with some called Ringim instead of another person called Kanu. When Tonyebarcanista becomes more comfortable with someone called Ringim, he forgets history,. If you don't learn from history it will repeat at your expenses

Don't mind that protection seeker
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

So Igbos want to annex SS. How ridiculous. There's Igbos in the SS,how do you reconcile that fact with your statement.
Same way there are Igala and non-ibos in Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi!
Every state has few minority such as Ondo and Kwara but that doesn't mean the state belong to them!
Gosh! I wonder how ibo reason!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
flokii:

that's what you think..

d main 'motive' behind biafraa is to cut ties with other tribes because you guys are not politically strong & wise as they are

I think you still remember d oba's threat..

in such instance, no FG will be there to defend your people, no ICC

others can as well decide to cut ties with you too completely

No international body or sane country jn these age would watch Biafran internationals killed in Nigeria for getting their own country. Things don't work like that. Their rights are fully protected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by m4una(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
DiademSh07:

Same way there are Igala and non-ibos in Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi!
Every state has few minority such as Ondo and Kwara but that doesn't mean the state belong to them!
Gosh! I wonder how ibo reason!

Pls where do we have non igbos in Ebonyi state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce / I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari / Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.