Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc (66760 Views)

Batch B16 Pcms Share The States You Choose Here / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment / Best States You Can Be Posted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by ogunwalea(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2016
I'm hoping to choose Lagos, Ekiti and Enugu. And BTW, what is PPA?

#Novice
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2016
agrovick:

grin
U again
**sighs**
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2016
missingrib:
all this state choosing for nysc is just [s] an hint.u [/u] might be surprise during reg the states you want you won't see it listed.this nysc thing is just the grace of God. u might choose one big city and after camping ur ppa will be in a remote village.. just put everything in God's hand let him give you direction.... I rep 2015 batch b stream 2 Kaduna corp members...
Chai sad

See graduate English o sad

1 Like

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Bawsse(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2016
Can someone please tell me all there is to know about serving in ogun state? Via ppa, allowance, accommodation and general cost of living.. . Pls n tnx
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by zionmade(m): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Most persons wont take this advice, Choose Borno state. Your camp will be at kastina,after 3 weeks u will be relocated to d exact state of ur choice. Am a witness. Dont ever choose sokoto, if u do den ur name na sorry

4 Likes

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by SHEEGO2015(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2016
2000logos:
nice thread..
following
Pls I need a logo.... Pm pls
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 08, 2016
Im serving in abeokuta so i knw first hand what im sayn..dont listen to pple hyping d place...its like somalia...no jobs sef..unless ur frm a well to do home ull just cme here n suffer for nothing...most places are not dat developed..evn deir cities are smelling wit bad roads n dust evrywhere
ladycomfort:
. Why is it a dead place?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Banter1(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2016
faksy:
me want to choose niger state,kaduna and osun
pls dudes advise
Niger state - standard of living is relatively ok. Peaceful environment, don't know how much they pay though.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Bawsse(m): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2016
mommysgirl:

I've been living in abeokuta for the past5 yrs, and among all the numerous places I've lived due to dads profession which involves lots of transfer, Abeokuta is the worst,
It's a dead zone angry angry angry I can say it anywhere

U just keep saying it's a dead zone, ogun state is my most preferred state, can u kindly tell us why u feel ogun state shudnt b a choice pls.. . tnx

2 Likes

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by lokoloko84(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2016
louismane:
Im serving in abeokuta so i knw first hand what im sayn..dont listen to pple hyping d place...its like somalia...no jobs sef..unless ur frm a well to do home ull just cme here n suffer for nothing...most places are not dat developed..evn deir cities are smelling wit bad roads n dust evrywhere
Where do you stay in Abeokuta?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Shehucom(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2016
mommysgirl:

I've been living in abeokuta for the past5 yrs, and among all the numerous places I've lived due to dads profession which involves lots of transfer, Abeokuta is the worst,
But as a youth corper then, I lived and worked at oke ilewo, I must confess I loved the town, it was peaceful for me and serene. Your views might stem from you been a resident and not a Corp member

1 Like

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by herlonso: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2016
winta2007:
keep it rolling, I need a state that have constant light oooo.
Then dts sokoto state. der is consistency xcept 4 very few villages
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by herlonso: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2016
ogunwalea:
I'm hoping to choose Lagos, Ekiti and Enugu. And BTW, what is PPA?

#Novice
Place of primary assignment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Fkforyou(m): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2016
Does any one has idea on a suitable state for an engineering graduate, chemical engineering to be precise.
How about Akwa ibom? i.e asides Ph.

1 Like

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by missingrib(f): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2016
cr80vity:
well said bro...bt I dnt tink dere sany remote place in lag
its miss....ur entitled to ur own opinion
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Maxcollins042(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2016
louismane:
Careful wat u wish fr...ogun z a dead place essp abeokuta
Help me tell them. Ogun state is just overrated

1 Like

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by missingrib(f): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2016
1stolax:

Chai sad

See graduate English o sad
ur thoughts to ur own..thanks for the compliment really appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Seconded..im serving here..dust evrywer and dey dont pay here sef..bin dependn on money frm home..screw nysc ..abeokuta dead zone
mommysgirl:

1 Like

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by emirate0(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2016
akins56:
all over osun state..power supply is very steady. .I guess they av nothing to do with it.lol
Nt true, it's because nigeria grid control centre is located dere.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by engrkaz(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2016
I served in IMO in 2010. State alawee was 4k...though I am still being owed 8 months arrears till date. Good town especially if u like fun. Every major town was a hit. Back 2 back. From Owerri to Mbaise...to oguta...to mbano....ko ni da fun iyalaya pay mistress. Egbon Corper if u don't like d pay/place you can come n go n relocate
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by elfibar(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Richiy:
Someborri should talk about Oyo state o
Serving in Oyo State isn't bad at all, relatively peaceful ... Cost of living ain't high... Affordable accommodation throughout the state, even though virtually all PPAs in Oyo State do provide accommodation.... They respect corpers so much in Oyo State.. Always wanting to help you and giving you special treatment..... Generally Oyo State is a nice place to serve...

2 Likes

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Doesnt matter...abeokuta z overrated...dead zone..no flexing sef
lokoloko84:
Where do you stay in Abeokuta?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by lokoloko84(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2016
louismane:
Doesnt matter...abeokuta z overrated...dead zone..no flexing sef
You are a dummy.It seems,you are just one those bigots on this forum feuled by tribalism whose brain has been riddled with stupidity and foolishness.
I stay in Abeokuta indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Deejaygold(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2016
Akwa ibom cross river anambra any advice biko
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Fraih(f): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2016
Greycious:

what are your three most preferred choices? starting from the most preferred to the least preferred.
mine is ogun, enugu and Abuja.
Ogun, Delta and Niger

awo666:
niger is a good place to serve but d state s very big o, u can travel fr seven hour within d state. frm minna to my ppa (rijau) is 6hrs
Alright, Thanks smiley

louismane:
Careful wat u wish fr...ogun z a dead place essp abeokuta
We still have the likes of Sango, Agbara, Sagamu.... are those places dead too?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Banks92(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2016
queenfav:
Please don't lead people astray,I did my law school in Agbani,from oct 2013 to august 2014..From holy ghost to shoprite was like 100 naira or more,can't remember the exact amount.
aunty na lie abeg..i have been in enugu since 011..you dont pay 100naira from holyghost to shopright.infact its neva exceeded 30naira to 50naira..

3 Likes

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Deejaygold(m): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Akwa ibom cross river anambra any advice biko
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by xpac01(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2016
flimsy2:
I have this 3 states in mind for NYSC,Enugu,Akaw ibom still looking for one other state to complete it,ur info or comment will go a long way...
you need to choose three states from the four different regions of north, south, east or west. So having Akwibm and Enug all from south wont work.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2016
Any ideas on Osun state?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by mommysgirl(f): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2016
awo666:
dats cus u don't knw anywhere in abeokuta
Really? After 5 yrs? U don't even know me angry undecided
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by mommysgirl(f): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2016
Bawsse:

U just keep saying it's a dead zone, ogun state is my most preferred state, can u kindly tell us why u feel ogun state shudnt b a choice pls.. . tnx
Cos it's dry, very boring, no fun undecided
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Greycious(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2016
Fraih:

Ogun, Enugu and Niger

Where did u school and ur state of origin?

btw, don't mind that guy that says ogun is dead, ogun is a big state, lots of exciting LGs to chose from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.