Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives (57745 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by chronique(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lovely. I usually tell guys this,that if you aint a virgin,you have no right whatsoever to insist on marrying a virgin. You can't eat your cake and have it.

Secondly,marrying a lady as a virgin isn't a sign/standard that she'd not cheat on you. I'm talking from my own personal experience. I've seen a lady who got married as a virgin to the first guy she ever dated,and never had any form of relationship before him,pick interest in me to the point of wanting to have sex with me. I was the one who actually bailed out of the whole thing and developed cold feet at the dying minutes. Yes,we had smooched and kissed and of course,all that was left was for me to just invite her over to my crib. She wanted me so badly and of course,I had strong emotional feelings for her but my conscience wouldn't allow me climb a married woman. It's not like she was a promiscuous person but the truth is that,she was apparently too weak to resist the chemistry that developed between us from the day we met. Now,not every woman is that strong to resist having an affair outside. I'm not trying to validate or make an excuse for infidelity;not at all. I'm just saying that there are some things that we humans,have limited control over. The fact that she married her hubby as a virgin,didn't stop her from having strong feelings towards me. At some point,she was contemplating eloping with me...

What I learnt with her about women is that,as a man,you can hardly tell when your wife would cheat on you. Women aren't called weaker vessels for no reason. That experience made me to understand women better. She wasn't the first married woman having a crush on me,or wanting to bed me but the fact that she was a virgin before getting married,made hers more surprising.

My advice to guys: marry a woman with a good heart,who complements you;not just a woman who is a virgin. That she had sex in the past doesn't make her a piece of filth or trash. It doesn't make her a bad woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by AyamConfidence(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
tpia1billion:

they have to earn their pay.

If the boss says, spam the forum with virgin threads, they have no choice than to do exactly that.
lol if Seun catch you ehn
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Zoe41(f): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Carnations:

Lol.. Goan finish it, joor.
twnkx done dat
op in short e no mata if she be virgin or not, e be ,say mke una respect each oda

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
permanentgrace:
I was wondering if she was the original writer of the piece until i saw the link. Why? Cos average nigerian girls (as her pix shown) are not that good in composing a piece of writing with such eloquent English.
As in. I was shocked when I read the piece, until I got to the end and saw she wasn't the author. Really impressive write up, especially the use of imagery and allusions. That bit about Asterix and Obelix took me down memory lane. For some strange reason, Cacophonix was always my favorite character. Maybe because he was always getting thumped tongue
Anyway, virgins are overrated. Most girls just have sex and clean up, but when virgins get naughty, hmmmm. I'd rather have a girl that has had sex once or twice, than a 'virgin' that has lost count of how many dicks she's sucked, how many fingers have strummed her guitar, how many times her anus has been ripped in half, how many guys have slapped her bare ass, etc. The list goes on and on. Sometimes these so-called virgins are actually more sexually exposed/adventurous than non-virgins lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:

FYI: Virginity is not the only thing I seek, other good qualities of a virtuous woman are included too. But virginity can never be negotiated. My life, my choice [/font]

Its either i marry a V, or i become a FATHER. Simple. I don hold body sote ,no be seresere matter o ,and i have that strong conviction that am gonna end up with a V. So ,all these long epistle preaching should be left for LAWNA jare .
ITS EITHER YOU ARE A VIRGIN OR I TAKE YOU AS A TRASH FOR LAWNA . I dont bliv in a repented olosho. EOD.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Jexyme(f): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
I'm Proud to be one. No matter what they say. Am not gonna allow any Dick & Harry to break my hymen loose.

It's kept for U, future husband.

Proudly V!!!!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
You lost your virginity sheepishly doesn't mean you should downplay the integrity of a virgin lady.

A man wanting to marry a virgin is no crime. Most of you here ranting should look for men that like their ladies already devoured and defiled, (men like me).

Stop being pained and paranoid.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by RedCapChief(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2016

. . .derailing thread

I am sure the poster had good intentions in writing this article, but this article is a terrible piece to read. Too heavy on the mind. Consternates! Corroborant! Even modern doctoral theses shy away from mere demonstrations of lexical dexterity.
Yes, people will comment because they got the gist of the article before reading but your article is neither pleasant nor easy to read.

Jexyme:
I'm Proud to be one. No matter what they say. Am not gonna allow any Dick & Harry to break my hymen loose.
It's kept for you, future husband
Proudly V!!!!
Yes, that is very nice. But don't expect your husband to give you any medal because you kept your virginity for him. There will be no prizes or gifts or awards. It is something personal between you and whatever reason you have for maintaining you stand. Don't think that having an intact hymen is something that is an achievement or something that makes you very special

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Profitsng(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Noted.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Mutuwa(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
I always thank my creator,that I married a virgin.
#teamtearrubber#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Yosifperfect(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
coolI dn't know what OP is saying, but I must marry a virgin or no one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Jexyme:

Proudly V!!!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by uchennamani(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Carnations:
This virginity thing. It seems a big issue for you. And it’s generating awkward contradictions in you. It’s the hidden reason you’re struggling with your emotions. You’re conflicted inside because you know you have no standing.

Okay, here’s the thing: In life, you must learn to use appropriate yardstick to judge and determine issues. You don’t use a ruler for example to measure the purity of water. That’s an inappropriate instrument though a measurement. Neither do you use a stethoscope to measure the pressure of a tyre. It’s a wrong pressure gauge. In the same manner, you can’t use dutifulness in church as parameter to determine the suitability of a conjugal prospect. It can serve as corroborative factor or even corroborant, but it cannot be the primary basis of consideration. A good church worker is not necessarily going to be a good wife, though the word “good” is common. Two separate issues. I mean, that she can sing down the heavens doesn’t mean she will make you a good wife. Vocal dexterity is not qualification for coupling. Choir is not a marriage context. If you base your marriage decision on her ability to sing, you’re clearly using a wrong means of measurement. A singing voice for example cannot help you determine if she’s clean or a relative of Unhygienix of Asterix fame. That’s how people arrive at wrong marital decisions. They use wrong parameters. And such a mistake can prove very costly to a man in particular.

Now let’s come to your issue. You want to marry a virgin. But there’s an inherent contradiction in your quest. You can’t test her virginity unless you sleep with her, in which case she’ll no longer be and you won’t marry a virgin. The truth is, all you have is her word. It’s what she says she is that she is at this stage of your relationship. You can’t even verify her word without compromising your faith. Now, here’s the irony of your quest for a virgin wife: You’re not a virgin yourself. At some point before you embraced your faith you engaged in sexual congresses. In other words, you have a past. In the same vein, she also has a past. But you’re willing to embrace your past but not hers.

As per your wife you want to be the man who “hit it first”, but tell me, the women you hit first who’ll marry those? In essence you can’t take what you dished out. The idea of someone being there before you consternates you. You can’t handle it, ironically. The reason she’s not giving you the confirmation you want on her virgin status is probably because she’s not. She likes you, wants you, but you’ve put impediment on progress: demanded for something she can’t amend retroactively. And so she can’t lie about her past, and she can’t tell you the truth either. Stalemate. You somehow think that her non-virginal status is indicative of a colourful and flavourful past. Perhaps. Same applies to you I guess. But you’ve not told me who she really is, just her sexual history. You didn’t indicate if she’s a loving and kindhearted woman. Whether or not she’s caring. You’ve not told me whether she’s trustworthy, whether she’s someone you can entrust your life to. And it’s not as if you’re accusing her of promiscuity. So the broken hymen just indicates she’s had sex in the past.

What I’m trying to say is, virginity is really not a test of whether someone will make you a good wife. You’re using a ruler to measure tyre pressure. Now if virginity is a psychological barrier for you, I’d say don’t go into marriage with her. You’ll keep judging her in the present because you can’t deal with her past. I’ll advice you keep your imagination in check. Stop imagining someone in the past on top of her. It’s unhelpful. But you have to reconcile yourself to the possibility you may not marry a virgin. Being real! Learn to be real in life. Your generation is very experimental with sex, and sexual imagery is so pervasive. Your music videos are highly suggestive. Think Anaconda. You’re being conditioned to accept raw sexuality. That conditioning generates results. Makes kids want to experiment with sex.

Be careful that your quest for virginity doesn’t make you miss a very wonderful and loving woman. Perhaps the first thing you ought to consider is what you want in a wife, what should you want in a wife. If this woman meets your criteria of a good wife to you I’d say go for her. You don’t want to regret not marrying her. If you marry an alternate, note that the virginity qualification will end on your wedding night. Then the marriage begins. You don’t want a wife who qualifies for only the wedding night do you? What happens in the days and years ahead? The faith you avow is very much anchored on Paul’s immortal words: If any man (or woman) be in Christ, he or she is a new creature. Old things have passed away. All things have become new. It’s either you’re going to accept God’s word concerning this lady or not. The decision is yours.

If you don’t however, that will be most unfortunate. I’m sure you’ve read about Pharisees. They were fond of using differing standards- one for themselves, another for others. Jesus had a running battle with those guys. You’re not a Pharisee are you? You can’t judge this lady by one set of standards and use another for yourself. It’s pharisaic.

http://manly.ng/nigerian-man-marry-a-virgin/

Follow Leke Alder on Twitter: @lekealde
You should have used two sentences to summarize this. Your premises, though valid, are too vague, and as a result, bored some readers off.

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Daniel058(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:

Bros. I have made my choice. Nothing you wrote up there makes sense to me. I am anti-premarital sex while you are pro-premarital sex, therefore we don't think the same.

If you want to marry a retired prostitute, I will congratulate you. But as for Jmoore, it's tear rubber all the way. As for growing old before I find a virgin, I got many to choose from. Don't worry about me. Thanks.
Alobam!, I do think so but...
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by danidee10(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
i don't know why girls give a fuzz about this virginity ish

it's only a girl's that has been busted that will always talk about this

every man (every body in general has the right to desire or want anything) has the right to want or marry a virgin even if he has destroyed so many....so if your kpekus has been busted and your man is looking for a virgin....abeg moveon cuz nobody is worth killing yourself for undecided undecided undecided

Remember you're not in charge of anybody's life....so if e no like your kpekus as e dey move on to another nigga...simple

8 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by AdeniyiA(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:

Reasons why I will marry a virgin
1- Virgins are brand-new, untouched. I get to
commission her.
2- No abortion, I don't want to marry the
mother of dead children .
3- I don't want to see her ex releasing a new
album titled "I hit her first".
4- Free from Stds.
5- It is a sign of self-control which means she
has a higher chance to remain faithful when
married to me.
6- An Incredible Wedding Day and Night +
honeymoon.(A night of two virgins)
7- A great role model for our kids.

FYI: Virginity is not the only thing I seek, other good qualities of a virtuous woman are included too. But virginity can never be negotiated. My life, my choice [/font]

you're right bro,

all those things written up there are demonic excuses....undecided

8 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Guys, marrying a virgin doesn't mean that the lady is a saint...good wife material.

2 Likes

Op carry bell make u do evangelism work it suits u esp in this era. #Evangelism dat u will do go be Hit. Back to back.......

1 Like

Every Condom was a hit
4rm Durex to Gold circle to ruff Ryder yet e still dey burst iyalaya eni body flesh to flesh ti take over.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:
Tear rubber. She must be a virgin, no negotiation.

A man with a brand new dick deserves a woman with a tear-rubber honeypot for marriage.
are you a virgin? undecided
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by itstpia8: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
lol if Seun catch you ehn

"Their boss" isnt necessarily Seun, abi you know more?

Lolz

when you see even a ___________ issuing a press release on this matter, you know this stuff pass Seun o.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by xynerise: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:

Bros. I have made my choice. Nothing you wrote up there makes sense to me. I am anti-premarital sex while you are pro-premarital sex, therefore we don't think the same.

If you want to marry a retired prostitute, I will congratulate you. But as for Jmoore, it's tear rubber all the way. As for growing old before I find a virgin, I got many to choose from. Don't worry about me. Thanks.
How do you know they are virgins?

3 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by abduldope(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Op STFU there. I guess ure those type who hate virgins bcs ure no LONGER one... FYI their are lot of them nd u cnt change that #team.virgin.till.marriage

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Me too must marry a virgin man.

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Op i wish i have the time in the world to read what you've written.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by jmoore(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Jexyme:

Proudly V!!!!!!
High five!!

9 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
my teache didn't teach me how to read long story :-Xmy teache didn't teach me how to read long story
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Yonce(f): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Decker:

1. So asides the inconsequential psychological gratification you derive from getting her brand new, what else? After it phases off and reality sets in, what's then going to be the essence of getting her new? Would being a virgin make her fulfill her duties as your wife?

2. So all women who have had sex, have aborted babies? Really? And you feel justified thinking this way?

3)How many exes of married couples have gone about telling people that they hit someone's wife before? And even if somehow someone decides to tell the world that he had sex with your wife before you married her, which the chances of this happening is really slim, how does that change anything? You have married her and she is your wife. That won't change anything. Everyone has a past.

4) So all non virgins have as STDs? And aren't you supposed to do a medical test to assure that both you and your wife are free from STDs before you get married?

5) Wrong. It's not a sign of self control and it's not a guarantee that she would stay faithful during marriage. What's your guarantee that you would even be able to satisfy her when you eventually begin to have sex with her? Women change when they start to have sex. What if she starts having a high drive or demand for sex and you don't? What if she discover that you can't satisfy her sexually? What would she do in such case? Won't she begin to look for someone else to satisfy her? Isn't that unfaithfulness?

6) Lol. Who told you two virgins having sex for the first time on their wedding night normally have an incredible night? Or who told you that they would enjoy the sex more than if it's two non virgins? In fact, with all the blood and the anxiety and the noviceness, the sex is normally boring and fast and nothing worth waiting all that time for.

7) Role model for your kids? And what's your assurance that your kids would follow your footsteps? And would telling your kids that their parents were virgins when they married mean that they would decide to be virgins themselves?

I hope you find a woman who has those qualities you seek and who is also a virgin and I hope you don't grow old before you do.

You're just encouraging young girls to be sexually active without any care in the world......because according to you, virgins are boring and will never make good wives.
So our women should become loose and ho around, have ôrgies as they please because being chaste and having a sense of decency is now archaic and overrated

Make sure to tell your teenage daughter that.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.