Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives (57747 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by chara019: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
I dunno, but this post seems like discouraging virgins.

virginity shouldn't judge a person's character,its an individual thing.But then some form of credit should be given to them,rather than making them feel like outcasts.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
darkenedrebel:
what's with all these virgin virgin topics nowadays? .. why are Africans so petty? ...

See your ppl/see our ppl... they have bigger "Fish" to fry but dis the only fish dey see for river grin grin

#No_offence
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Enes22(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Eyah! U were so passionate dat got me thinking one badt guy av dumped u on dat ground.... If true! Sorry eh!, lesson 4 d upcoming 2 keep their legs close

meanwhile u gat some good points in there as virginity is not a determinant of good wife n a happy home!!!

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by KoldKash(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
It's really unfortunate how SHAMELESS we are slowly becoming! pple have premarital sex, yes; but is it right, NO.so writing up and commenting in d affirmative to a negative is rather pathetic.

If a gal, say age 25 marries as a Virgin, there's no doubt she has been in control of her sexual drive to achieve that feat and therefore is highly likely she can be a faithful wife-the same holds true for a man.

I wonder why nobody has considered the psychological effect of premarital sex on both genders.we now have women that can't be sexually satisfied and yet nobody has wondered why is that.one of the benefits of marrying a Virgin, man/woman is that satisfaction is guaranteed. You can't be that sure with a woman who has sampled all kinds of penis sizes and different sexual stamina(some natural some others performance enhancers) if that woman for any reason ends up marrying an average performer, then you can be sure that's infidelity in the making

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by 4C2215131: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oliviaarims:

RexKex, I don't need to tell u that ur citing me as an example is very improper. I'm not the subject here, so u shouldn't use me as a case study. U can't even claim to know my V-status.... And what u're saying right now is actually off context. This isn't addressed to girls, neither was it meant to cause any untoward effect in a virgin female.

A virgin that decides to give up her virginity solely because of this post is rather very silly.

It could send a subtle message like the chap that addressed you suggested. Yes it could. Sometimes our intentions are mistaken hence when it comes to highly charged and polarising topics like the one you just posted, you gasta be extremely careful in the wording and editing. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by repogirl(f): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Life is quite funny... You will find the guys who are looking for virgin wives almost never end up with one while the ones who don't really care are the ones who end up with the virgins...... Just funny.

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by ojnnaco(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
what is now ur conclusion?
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by datigbogirl: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Carnations:
This virginity thing. It seems a big issue for you. And it’s generating awkward contradictions in you. It’s the hidden reason you’re struggling with your emotions. You’re conflicted inside because you know you have no standing.

Okay, here’s the thing: In life, you must learn to use appropriate yardstick to judge and determine issues. You don’t use a ruler for example to measure the purity of water. That’s an inappropriate instrument though a measurement. Neither do you use a stethoscope to measure the pressure of a tyre. It’s a wrong pressure gauge. In the same manner, you can’t use dutifulness in church as parameter to determine the suitability of a conjugal prospect. It can serve as corroborative factor or even corroborant, but it cannot be the primary basis of consideration. A good church worker is not necessarily going to be a good wife, though the word “good” is common. Two separate issues. I mean, that she can sing down the heavens doesn’t mean she will make you a good wife. Vocal dexterity is not qualification for coupling. Choir is not a marriage context. If you base your marriage decision on her ability to sing, you’re clearly using a wrong means of measurement. A singing voice for example cannot help you determine if she’s clean or a relative of Unhygienix of Asterix fame. That’s how people arrive at wrong marital decisions. They use wrong parameters. And such a mistake can prove very costly to a man in particular.

Now let’s come to your issue. You want to marry a virgin. But there’s an inherent contradiction in your quest. You can’t test her virginity unless you sleep with her, in which case she’ll no longer be and you won’t marry a virgin. The truth is, all you have is her word. It’s what she says she is that she is at this stage of your relationship. You can’t even verify her word without compromising your faith. Now, here’s the irony of your quest for a virgin wife: You’re not a virgin yourself. At some point before you embraced your faith you engaged in sexual congresses. In other words, you have a past. In the same vein, she also has a past. But you’re willing to embrace your past but not hers.

As per your wife you want to be the man who “hit it first”, but tell me, the women you hit first who’ll marry those? In essence you can’t take what you dished out. The idea of someone being there before you consternates you. You can’t handle it, ironically. The reason she’s not giving you the confirmation you want on her virgin status is probably because she’s not. She likes you, wants you, but you’ve put impediment on progress: demanded for something she can’t amend retroactively. And so she can’t lie about her past, and she can’t tell you the truth either. Stalemate. You somehow think that her non-virginal status is indicative of a colourful and flavourful past. Perhaps. Same applies to you I guess. But you’ve not told me who she really is, just her sexual history. You didn’t indicate if she’s a loving and kindhearted woman. Whether or not she’s caring. You’ve not told me whether she’s trustworthy, whether she’s someone you can entrust your life to. And it’s not as if you’re accusing her of promiscuity. So the broken hymen just indicates she’s had sex in the past.

What I’m trying to say is, virginity is really not a test of whether someone will make you a good wife. You’re using a ruler to measure tyre pressure. Now if virginity is a psychological barrier for you, I’d say don’t go into marriage with her. You’ll keep judging her in the present because you can’t deal with her past. I’ll advice you keep your imagination in check. Stop imagining someone in the past on top of her. It’s unhelpful. But you have to reconcile yourself to the possibility you may not marry a virgin. Being real! Learn to be real in life. Your generation is very experimental with sex, and sexual imagery is so pervasive. Your music videos are highly suggestive. Think Anaconda. You’re being conditioned to accept raw sexuality. That conditioning generates results. Makes kids want to experiment with sex.

Be careful that your quest for virginity doesn’t make you miss a very wonderful and loving woman. Perhaps the first thing you ought to consider is what you want in a wife, what should you want in a wife. If this woman meets your criteria of a good wife to you I’d say go for her. You don’t want to regret not marrying her. If you marry an alternate, note that the virginity qualification will end on your wedding night. Then the marriage begins. You don’t want a wife who qualifies for only the wedding night do you? What happens in the days and years ahead? The faith you avow is very much anchored on Paul’s immortal words: If any man (or woman) be in Christ, he or she is a new creature. Old things have passed away. All things have become new. It’s either you’re going to accept God’s word concerning this lady or not. The decision is yours.

If you don’t however, that will be most unfortunate. I’m sure you’ve read about Pharisees. They were fond of using differing standards- one for themselves, another for others. Jesus had a running battle with those guys. You’re not a Pharisee are you? You can’t judge this lady by one set of standards and use another for yourself. It’s pharisaic.

http://manly.ng/nigerian-man-marry-a-virgin/

Follow Leke Alder on Twitter: @lekealde

Tho I've banged lots of babes, I've never disvirgined any so I'm entitled to a virgin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
oh really? [s]Only men have the autonomy to write well and be eloquent?[/s] That's all your brain can process? So much for being so intelligent. Mtsheww. KMT!! undecided

can't you pass your message across without displaying the characteristics of a ratchet...

that subset of your post was exed cos i never said so .....
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Melsan: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
torqque7:

Abi o my brother,my life my choice my rules,anyone who doesn't want a virgin is free to marry a LovePeddler if he wants but dont force us who want virgins to follow ur train, I want a virgin if possible simple don't force ur no virgin beliefs on anyone,ha na wa o,anyone vexing cos we are looking for virgin wives should go jump off a cliff
I see you oooo smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by awa(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
@Poster:
PLEASE NEXT TIME TRY TO BE CONCISE AND PRECISE TO ENABLE ACHIEVE BEST OF YOUR INTENTIONS.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Jexyme(f): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
RedCapChief:

. . .derailing thread

I am sure the poster had good intentions in writing this article, but this article is a terrible piece to read. Too heavy on the mind. Consternates! Corroborant! Even modern doctoral theses shy away from mere demonstrations of lexical dexterity.
Yes, people will comment because they got the gist of the article before reading but your article is neither pleasant nor easy to read.

Yes, that is very nice. But don't expect your husband to give you any medal because you kept your virginity for him. There will be no prizes or gifts or awards. It is something personal between you and whatever reason you have for maintaining you stand. Don't think that having an intact hymen is something that is an achievement or something that makes you very special

The best form of reward is the Satisfaction U derive from doing what you know and society knows that is GOOD. This alone is the medal.

Clear conscience surely surpasses skewed and non-pricipled mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Jexyme(f): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
RedCapChief:

. . .derailing thread

I am sure the poster had good intentions in writing this article, but this article is a terrible piece to read. Too heavy on the mind. Consternates! Corroborant! Even modern doctoral theses shy away from mere demonstrations of lexical dexterity.
Yes, people will comment because they got the gist of the article before reading but your article is neither pleasant nor easy to read.

Yes, that is very nice. But don't expect your husband to give you any medal because you kept your virginity for him. There will be no prizes or gifts or awards. It is something personal between you and whatever reason you have for maintaining you stand. Don't think that having an intact hymen is something that is an achievement or something that makes you very special

The best form of reward is the Satisfaction U derive from doing what you know and society knows is/are GOOD. This alone is the medal.

Clear conscience surely surpasses skewed and non-principled mind.

E dey pain U? Lols
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Acidosis(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
OP, reserve the message for your daughters.

Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by mzvyne(f): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:

Bros. I have made my choice. Nothing you wrote up there makes sense to me. I am anti-premarital sex while you are pro-premarital sex, therefore we don't think the same.

If you want to marry a retired prostitute, I will congratulate you. But as for Jmoore, it's tear rubber all the way. As for growing old before I find a virgin, I got many to choose from. Don't worry about me. Thanks.
I appreciate you cos you ain't setting double standards... Virgin guys r too scarce nowadays.

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by 4C2215131: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
RedCapChief:

. . .derailing thread

Au contraire, it just might make her special not because being a virgin is special in itself but because of the lack thereof in modern society.

The scarcity makes it novell and thus high-priced.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
darkenedrebel:

can't you pass your message across without displaying the characteristics of a ratchet...

that subset of your post was exed cos i never said so .....
Ratchet? Because I tried helping your rather slow brain comprehend what was discussed in context before you barged in? Is that how you address all the women you know? From the youngest to the oldest? They truly must be so ratchet for you to have such high disregard for them on a public forum by corroborating such demeaning statement about them. Please steer clear my mention. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by mzvyne(f): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
datigbogirl:

Tho I've banged lots of babes, I've never disvirgined any so I'm entitled to a virgin.

WOW!
Entitled
That's Heavy.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nubian113:

See your ppl/see our ppl... they have bigger "Fish" to fry but dis the only fish dey see for river grin grin

#No_offence

fish? since when did you become a West African Griot? grin

those who keep hammering on the issue have probably never been to Europe and America, or should i say aren't exposed & enlightened...

that virginity thingy should have died with Mary Slessor or Lord Luggard...

for Jesus H's sake , this is the 21st Century.... it's not as if virginity equates to virtuous & flawless wife...

I'm sure you share ma sentiments on this....
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by doskie(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
Carnations:
This virginity thing. It seems a big issue for you. And it’s generating awkward contradictions in you. It’s the hidden reason you’re struggling with your emotions. You’re conflicted inside because you know you have no standing.

Okay, here’s the thing: In life, you must learn to use appropriate yardstick to judge and determine issues. You don’t use a ruler for example to measure the purity of water. That’s an inappropriate instrument though a measurement. Neither do you use a stethoscope to measure the pressure of a tyre. It’s a wrong pressure gauge. In the same manner, you can’t use dutifulness in church as parameter to determine the suitability of a conjugal prospect. It can serve as corroborative factor or even corroborant, but it cannot be the primary basis of consideration. A good church worker is not necessarily going to be a good wife, though the word “good” is common. Two separate issues. I mean, that she can sing down the heavens doesn’t mean she will make you a good wife. Vocal dexterity is not qualification for coupling. Choir is not a marriage context. If you base your marriage decision on her ability to sing, you’re clearly using a wrong means of measurement. A singing voice for example cannot help you determine if she’s clean or a relative of Unhygienix of Asterix fame. That’s how people arrive at wrong marital decisions. They use wrong parameters. And such a mistake can prove very costly to a man in particular.

Now let’s come to your issue. You want to marry a virgin. But there’s an inherent contradiction in your quest. You can’t test her virginity unless you sleep with her, in which case she’ll no longer be and you won’t marry a virgin. The truth is, all you have is her word. It’s what she says she is that she is at this stage of your relationship. You can’t even verify her word without compromising your faith. Now, here’s the irony of your quest for a virgin wife: You’re not a virgin yourself. At some point before you embraced your faith you engaged in sexual congresses. In other words, you have a past. In the same vein, she also has a past. But you’re willing to embrace your past but not hers.

As per your wife you want to be the man who “hit it first”, but tell me, the women you hit first who’ll marry those? In essence you can’t take what you dished out. The idea of someone being there before you consternates you. You can’t handle it, ironically. The reason she’s not giving you the confirmation you want on her virgin status is probably because she’s not. She likes you, wants you, but you’ve put impediment on progress: demanded for something she can’t amend retroactively. And so she can’t lie about her past, and she can’t tell you the truth either. Stalemate. You somehow think that her non-virginal status is indicative of a colourful and flavourful past. Perhaps. Same applies to you I guess. But you’ve not told me who she really is, just her sexual history. You didn’t indicate if she’s a loving and kindhearted woman. Whether or not she’s caring. You’ve not told me whether she’s trustworthy, whether she’s someone you can entrust your life to. And it’s not as if you’re accusing her of promiscuity. So the broken hymen just indicates she’s had sex in the past.

What I’m trying to say is, virginity is really not a test of whether someone will make you a good wife. You’re using a ruler to measure tyre pressure. Now if virginity is a psychological barrier for you, I’d say don’t go into marriage with her. You’ll keep judging her in the present because you can’t deal with her past. I’ll advice you keep your imagination in check. Stop imagining someone in the past on top of her. It’s unhelpful. But you have to reconcile yourself to the possibility you may not marry a virgin. Being real! Learn to be real in life. Your generation is very experimental with sex, and sexual imagery is so pervasive. Your music videos are highly suggestive. Think Anaconda. You’re being conditioned to accept raw sexuality. That conditioning generates results. Makes kids want to experiment with sex.

Be careful that your quest for virginity doesn’t make you miss a very wonderful and loving woman. Perhaps the first thing you ought to consider is what you want in a wife, what should you want in a wife. If this woman meets your criteria of a good wife to you I’d say go for her. You don’t want to regret not marrying her. If you marry an alternate, note that the virginity qualification will end on your wedding night. Then the marriage begins. You don’t want a wife who qualifies for only the wedding night do you? What happens in the days and years ahead? The faith you avow is very much anchored on Paul’s immortal words: If any man (or woman) be in Christ, he or she is a new creature. Old things have passed away. All things have become new. It’s either you’re going to accept God’s word concerning this lady or not. The decision is yours.

If you don’t however, that will be most unfortunate. I’m sure you’ve read about Pharisees. They were fond of using differing standards- one for themselves, another for others. Jesus had a running battle with those guys. You’re not a Pharisee are you? You can’t judge this lady by one set of standards and use another for yourself. It’s pharisaic.

all this epistle for virginity? ogbeni I need virgin weda I like am or not.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by raffite: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
When you praise a hardworking child, the lazy one will be angry. Virginity is beautiful. All hail the virgins in the house.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by ksstroud: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
If you like preach this from today till the rapture day...your virginity, your life... No single justification for being not virgin...if you like sleep with all men/women in the whole world, doesn't make you unsaint or saint... #EpistleFromAdownwardWorld

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Godblesmyhustle: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
I love your response there.... on point grin

jmoore:

Bros. I have made my choice. Nothing you wrote up there makes sense to me. I am anti-premarital sex while you are pro-premarital sex, therefore we don't think the same.

If you want to marry a retired prostitute, I will congratulate you. But as for Jmoore, it's tear rubber all the way. As for growing old before I find a virgin, I got many to choose from. Don't worry about me. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by jrerico1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Only here on nairaland I see men pursuing virgin wife. You'll see some girls with intact hymen but smooches everyday. They said they are primary, tertiary, and secondary virgins. So I think virginity is overrated

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Skmoda360(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oti poju...i.e it's overly much.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by amiskurie(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Carnations:

Someone is pained and desperate to marry after burning the town.

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Who cares about being virgin or not #longhiss
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by kirchofff(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Vikky014:
hw can a virgin do that i thought being a virgin means the place is partially closed by hymen dt unn girl was nt a V
lol.......so wat should we call those that hand or any other object(cucumber) disvirgined.......secondary V or primary? grin
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:

Is it not obvious?
no it's not. Just incase you are: Awwwwwww... husband material 100%. Lol nice one! cool
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Iamlordgee(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hey You Mean Say Make Nor Marry Virgin.. What Of Me Wey Be Virgin Now.. MAKE I Marry Non-Virgin.. E nor make Sense naa kissHey You Mean Say Make Nor Marry Virgin.. What Of Me Wey Be Virgin Now.. MAKE I Marry Non-Virgin.. E nor make Sense naa

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by GODWIN78(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
I,M a living witness,my girl friend that put to bed for me,was a virgin,though she born me,or she. Is a Virgin,I met her will nt guarantee me geting married to. Her,just because we aint compactible,she is got hot temperd like me and we,shout for each other every now and then,she likes to be in charge,and domineering,though she Love me,so virginity is not a guarantee to happy marriage,my 2. Cent
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by AlienStar: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Being a non-virgin either is nt a guarantee to happy marriage.

A non-virgin maybe infidel 'cause s/he has tasted many "soups" n may nt be satisfied with spouse (ie comparing)

tho this generation doesn't value virginity it doesn't change the fact that VIRGINITY IS DIGNITY opening this thread shows that you feel inferior to virgins.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.