Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives (57744 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
permanentgrace:

I was wondering if she was the original writer of the piece until i saw the link. Why? Cos average nigerian girls (as her pix shown) are not that good in composing a piece of writing with such eloquent English.

Anyways, for the sake of such terms and confusions mixed altogether in the writing, ....

Lalasticlala, mynd44 bai 55 etc, come see food.
that's silly to say about Nigerian women! Wth!!! Must you cast aspersion on "womanity" before you make a point? Don't you have women in your life? Men like you disgust me. Now, i'm being modest and nice; don't come spewing trash at me, you won't like d showdown. Cheers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
danidee10:
i don't know why girls give a fuzz about this virginity ish

it's only a girl's that have been busted that will always talk about this

every man (every body in general has the right to desire or want anything) has the right to want or marry a virgin even if he has destroyed so many....so if your kpekus has been busted and your man is looking for a virgin....abeg moveon cuz nobody is worth killing yourself for undecided undecided undecided

Remember you're not in charge of anybody's life....so if e no like your kpekus as e dey move on to another nigga...simple

Lol abi o
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by flokii: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
what's this one saying undecided

so they should be craving for oloshos or what...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
johncreek:
Babe sad this write up is too cumbersome na undecided.... Abbreviation ati summarization ti take over na....

1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Justicealh3(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
4or Virginityship: to copy this tone press 1.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Larryfest(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Quite lengthy bt vry nice....am rili nt a fan of d virgin tin,av done a few and i see no biggie der nt looking forward to marrying one too bt if it happens so be it bt dat will neva b a determinant to who i will marry..
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
kateskitty:
But wait a minute, I read somewhere that women don't like marring virgin guys, they want their men to be experienced in the field, which personally I think is bull sh!t because now we the women are the ones even telling these guys to go deflower other girls to get this experience. Isn't that contradictory and fvking confusing sad angry
not true. Or rather, i'm an exception. The "virginier" the merrier grin

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
what's with all these virgin virgin topics nowadays? .. why are Africans so petty? ...
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by jmoore(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
are you a virgin? undecided
Is it not obvious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by mrjojo: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
I don't want a virgin, I don't want a grade one "okrika "(ex olosho forming good) either.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by justicejay(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Op why are you trying to convince the virgins?
Cos someone has removed your flower doesn't give you a reason to convince others to start fucking too

7 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
that's silly to say about Nigerian women! Wth!!! Must you cast aspersion on "womanity" before you make a point? Don't you have women in your life? Men like you disgust me. Now, i'm being modest and nice; don't come spewing trash at me, you won't like d showdown. Cheers.

his post had some jot of truth in it though....
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by EroticJane(f): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:
Tear rubber. She must be a virgin, no negotiation.

A man with a brand new dick deserves a woman with a tear-rubber honeypot for marriage.
see your big head lol
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by itstpia8: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Chosen1984:
. . . . .

not funny and not clear either.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Juicysam(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
I would have loved to marry a virgin sha..buh I know I would have to settle for less..virgins are so rare these days
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
darkenedrebel:

his post had some jot of truth in it though....
oh really? Only men have the autonomy to write well and be eloquent? That's all your brain can process? So much for being so intelligent. Mtsheww. KMT!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by jmoore(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
xynerise:

How do you know they are virgins?
Are virgins extinct?

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Freelancer007(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
kateskitty:
But wait a minute, I read somewhere that women don't like marring virgin guys, they want their men to be experienced in the field, which personally I think is bull sh!t because now we the women are the ones even telling these guys to go deflower other girls to get this experience. Isn't that contradictory and fvking confusing sad angry

Lols... It's very misleading. Unfortunately, the world chooses to glorify Sexual fantasies, baby Mamas & Papas, promiscuity and all other forms of indecent behavior alien to our culture.

However, the world may see it... The truth is that being chaste is a virtue to be celebrated in this day and age. Experimental sex is exponentially detrimental.

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by torqque7(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:

FYI: Virginity is not the only thing I seek, other good qualities of a virtuous woman are included too. But virginity can never be negotiated. My life, my choice [/font]
Abi o my brother,my life my choice my rules,anyone who doesn't want a virgin is free to marry a LovePeddler if he wants but dont force us who want virgins to follow ur train, I want a virgin if possible simple don't force ur no virgin beliefs on anyone,ha na wa o,anyone vexing cos we are looking for virgin wives should go jump off a cliff

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by michaelwilli(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Only non-virgins wake up to open such a silly thread just to console their selves of their virginity loss.
Will your fada die if someone remains a virgin or will your grandma be raped if a man asks for a Virgin wife?
Y take paracetamol on someone's headache?
Virginity is a virtue, if u can't live with it, drink sniper. If you have lost yours, u cnt regain it, however u cn stop ur sexually mischievous life.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by kirchofff(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
How abt a lady who hasn't had real sex but cucumbates?.........is she still a V
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by 4C2215131: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:

A man with a brand new dick deserves a woman with a tear-rubber honeypot for marriage.

Tit for tat eh? Hehehehe...hahahahahaha
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Vikky014(f): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
NOT AGAIN!!!!!...CAN U GUYS JST LET DEM VIRGIN GIRLS RESTVIRGIN DIS VIRGIN THAT. I HV NEVER SEEN A THREAD BY A VIRGIN ADVISING MEN NOT TO MARRY A NON.VIRGIN.....SO IN OTHER WORDS A VIRGIN GIRL CANT BE KIND HEARTED AND CARINGWERE THE NON VIRGINS LIKE DT FROM BIRTHI MEAN WERE THEY NT DISVIRGINED NAWAOH

Toks2008 come oo i need ur opinion

7 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by shollyboy2: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
This I can't read cos I don't care and don't wanna marry a virgin..

I don't like blood and I no fit dey follow or help one woman do wahala on bed...
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by xynerise: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:

Are virgins extinct?
So you will ask every girl you want to date if she is a virgin or not?
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
While I accept the fact that men are hypocritical when it comes to the issue of virginity and that being a virgin does not imply being a good wife,
I do not accept some of the logic in your argument. I chose not to be verbose about my point. It is simple;

IF WOMEN CLOSED THEIR LEGS MEN WILL NOT DISVIRGIN THEM

When I come to you and buy you all the Mr Biggs, Suya and iPhone 22, and I finally demand for sex, please reply with a resounding ''NO''!!!!. And if I throw a fit and say it is over, please dislocate your wrists while vigorously waving goodbye.

But a good piece nonetheless.

4 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Freelancer007(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
Jexyme:
I'm Proud to be one. No matter what they say. Am not gonna allow any Dick & Harry to break my hymen loose.

It's kept for U, future husband.

Proudly V!!!!!!

And it's people like you who should be celebrated. Chastity is a virtue, not Baby Mamas and nude, glorified celebs with no iota of self-worth going about shamelessly. Abeg, carry go joor. May God grant your wish and keep you till you eventually lose it to the right man in a blissful marriage. Proud of you, sister!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by 4C2215131: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:

FYI: Virginity is not the only thing I seek, other good qualities of a virtuous woman are included too. But virginity can never be negotiated. My life, my choice [/font]

Hear ye! Hear ye!
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by repogirl(f): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:

tear rubber ko, rubber tearer ni!!!
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Vikky014(f): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
kirchofff:
How abt a lady who hasn't had real sex but cucumbates?.........is she still a V
hw can a virgin do that i thought being a virgin means the place is partially closed by hymen dt unn girl was nt a V
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives by Adewummy007: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
nice write up. On point.
Some write up don't need to be quoting names of moderators before making front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.