Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (71743 Views)

6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Emodeee: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2016
Sexytemi:

mercie jare..... grin

Them say i dey overhype ur beauty, i don't care though.

Break ur own rule, gv me ya control digits via pm.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by bfatoba(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2016
“Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.” - Albert Einstein

too much Complainers nowadays... men, your fathers had it worse, yet they got what they wanted/deserved. Make use of the seconds she gives you and don't complain... be indispensable. I don't need more than a second of your time to know, what you are to me. some men feel that ATTENTION must be accorded them when in fact, you're not a baby and she's not your mother.

And to those that try to buy the heart of women with money, you're worse than the complainer.

but then again, its the Nigerian way....

but when you truly WOO a woman... with GUILE, GAME, ROMANCE. she knows you are a man and even if you fail, she will remember you for all eternity... and thats better than becoming "what's his face that used to give me money".

Complainers!!!!
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 7:18am On Jan 08, 2016
huntila:
Even your bio on Nairaland says you do not reply pms.like that dude said.tasty guys are the cause

yes o.....i don't...so many PMS already....even my normal mail is going to 1k+ that i haven't replied o....they're all junks....u wanna chat me up ask for bbm pin o....shikina.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 7:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Emodeee:

Them say i dey overhype ur beauty, i don't care though.

Break ur own rule, gv me ya control digits via pm.

let me give u my pin jare..........
abeg remove it after receiving it on your quote o wink
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
so we should start crying or what?

i expect you to STFU cox u ain't God o,.....tnx dear for understanding.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Emodeee: 7:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Sexytemi:

ohkies bt i prefer ur mobile digits. Why are you girls always abt the bbm pin? U don't gv out ur number dis days.

Na ur number i want jare.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2016
SimSify:
..And what does that make you..do you ever think that those people are humans..if you can't read your friends message(s) that means u shouldnt be left at the helm of affairs because you don't care about people around you..#fact

Lol.....this right crack me up....but seriously who told u am happy not replying them?.....sometimes its due to the foolish msgs from some annoying guys o....and most am just too busy to check....that's y there's bbm n whatsapp for whoever wanna chat with me.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2016
Emodeee:

ohkies bt i prefer ur mobile digits. Why are you girls always abt the bbm pin? U don't gv out ur number dis days.

Na ur number i want jare.

sorry o....i don't give out my number o....coz if u ain't interesting on bbm to chat with, i can easily block u grin
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Emodeee: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Sexytemi:

sorry o....i don't give out my number o....coz if u ain't interesting on bbm to chat with, i can easily block u grin

you see u r corroborating what the op is talking about.

If i'm nt interesting, you will delete my contact from ur contact list? Shoro niyen?

Oya i don't have bbm. Gv me your mobile digits, na ur pretty voice i wan hear. No time for chats.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2016
Emodeee:

If i'm nt interesting, you delete my contact from ur contact list? Shoro niyen?

Oya i don't have bbm. Gv me your mobile digits, na ur pretty voice i wan hear. No time for chats.

lol.....na international number o....if u call n talk wetin go vex me ehn....na nairalanders go be our judge o
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 7:37am On Jan 08, 2016
Emodeee:

If i'm nt interesting, you will delete my contact from ur contact list? Shoro niyen?

lol.....na international number o....if u call n talk wetin go vex me ehn....na nairalanders go be our judge o
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Chuksdede(m): 7:38am On Jan 08, 2016
Her papa head dia
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Emodeee: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2016
Sexytemi:

all these girls na sweet talkers una dey find up and down. If i'm a fantastic orator and a player nko? I go just chop u and clean mouthcheesy

I'm a good guy though.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by sarutobie(m): 7:38am On Jan 08, 2016
Sexytemi:

yes o.....i don't...so many PMS already....even my normal mail is going to 1k+ that i haven't replied o....they're all junks....u wanna chat me up ask for bbm pin o....shikina.
ermmm am I missing something here? why then did you rgister on Facebook and accept requests if you don't plan on chatting with them? a lot of people forget that even their closest friends were once strangers.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Zoe41(f): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2016
most of all dis girls formin one nonsense tin, if we dey tok nd i con do pauae no say i dey take ma time 2 tink no be say i go just lie one yeye lie say i dey answer message wey reach 20 sef
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Coolguy89(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2016
actually i dont send those kind of girls,if i text dem first and they no reply i wont text dem again until dey text back lyk 3 times befr i reply dem.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 7:46am On Jan 08, 2016
sarutobie:

ermmm am I missing something here? why then did you rgister on Facebook and accept requests if you don't plan on chatting with them? a lot of people forget that even their closest friends were once strangers.

@least i like their posts na....
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2016
Emodeee:

all these girls na sweet talkers una dey find up and down. If i'm a fantastic orator and a player nko? I go just chop u and clean mouthcheesy

I'm a good guy though.

Lol...ROTFLMAO........try the next bus stop for your car o....cox this chick is loyal to her booo....even the sweetest talker cant get me....

This chick is loyal(in Chris Brown's voice)
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by utenwuson: 7:57am On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:

u look like a doll....are u a doll
lol! no am not a doll! buh ur eyes nose n mouth though!

same. sizes! Olodo
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by obiscapula(m): 7:57am On Jan 08, 2016
Sexytemi:

Sexytemi:

Sexytemi:

Define interesting
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2016
obiscapula:

Define interesting

someone who wouldn't bore me with silly questions....interesting in the aspect of making d chat lively n not reply with 'k'....cox have met guys who do that.....
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Xcex: 8:03am On Jan 08, 2016
dis reminds me of one Ph babe i met in camp, she was all ova me bt afta service yr, she can't even reply a pm. I remember asking her, doz ur phone has screen touch problem? Den aftawards i deleeted her ASAP. no time 4 trash
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by obiscapula(m): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2016
If I were to judge interesting my way- appearances... u r not interesting

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by obiscapula(m): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Sexytemi:

someone who wouldn't bore me with silly questions....interesting in the aspect of making d chat lively n not reply with 'k'....cox have met guys who do that.....

So u will now chill abi, nd b ur boring self?
It goes both ways. Guys don't want ladies dat are so dry they bore dem out. Hence d 'K' u get

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by obiscapula(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2016
So he should not ask u questions?
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Fkhalifa(m): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2016
I do not blame them,if not for these weak niqqas soiling our image, won bi iya eyan..

I dont give any1 praise they dont deserve, especially if you the type too full of herself...

I keep saying, starve these girls attention you give them and watch them humble themselves towards you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2016
kestolove95:
People rush cheap tins..just like tecno vs iphone
Orie tiyi
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by obiscapula(m): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Sexytemi, just be nice,,huh, u don't know who is at d oda end of d bbm abi fb. Simple
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by obiscapula(m): 8:10am On Jan 08, 2016
Fkhalifa:
I do not blame them,if not for these weak niqqas soiling our image, won bi iya eyan..
I dont give any1 praise they dont deserve, especially if you the type too full of herself...
I keep saying, starve these girls attention you give them and watch them humble themselves towards you. undecided

Not even dat. If u guys would al just resort to deleting dem d very second u sense d hopeless pride
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2016
obiscapula:

So u will now chill abi, nd b ur boring self?
It goes both ways. Guys don't want ladies dat are so dry they bore dem out. Hence d 'K' u get

am fun to chat....to all d nairalander guys have chatted with...come in here n testify....i only get bore if u boring yourself....or if am busy or not in a good mood o....
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by obiscapula(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2016
Sexytemi:

am fun to chat....to all d nairalander guys have chatted with...come in here n testify....i only get bore if u boring yourself....or if am busy or not in a good mood o....
I speak on behalf of all d guys dat get flimsy excuses as busy or not in good mood
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2016
obiscapula:
Sexytemi, just be nice,,huh, u don't know who is at d oda end of d bbm abi fb. Simple

tnx dear...but the truth is am always nice....in fact too nice....but some guys are just too impossible o....as a girl i expect u to understand o.....e.g...u meet a guy on any of d social media....he says he likes u n u tell him u have a bf, he'll start begging to date u, if u insist on your No, it becomes an ish n the name calling starts o....so most times ain't my fault.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love / 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.