Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (71736 Views)

6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by obiscapula(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2016
Sexytemi I know u don't know dat if such guy u give so much stress take u for work,, and becomes desperate, ,he could go as far as marrying u and frustrating u
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2016
obiscapula:

I speak on behalf of all d guys dat get flimsy excuses as busy or not in good mood

okay....but do u abt d saying of don't displease your self to please others?
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by obiscapula(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Girl, u don't lead someone on wen u av a boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2016
obiscapula:
Sexytemi I know u don't know dat if such guy u give so much stress take u for work,, and becomes desperate, ,he could go as far as marrying u and frustrating u

when i like a guy, and am not in any relationship, and he asks me out.....hmmm...i don't stress him o....but if i don't like a guy, or am in a relationship...i say no..n its looks like forming....am just a girl who hates double dating o....can't break my rule just to make few happy...cox at d end am d one to lose.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by obiscapula(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2016
There is a difference Btw a courteous remark and overplay
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by obiscapula(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2016
U don't play with d guy on a forum so much he forgets the possibility of u having a boyfriend
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Booty4me: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2016
CharleyCharley:
You nairaland newbies don't realize the person behind that Kestolove moniker is a male undecided

ℓ swear.. ℓ remember †̥hα̲̅† handle . Τ̲̅ђe moniker was parading as a male in τ̲̅ђe politiks section months or years back .. and his also a tribal bigots.. Na man be †̥hα̲̅†..
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2016
obiscapula:
Girl, u don't lead someone on wen u av a boyfriend

i don't lead them on oooo....i make them understand from the first chat that i have a bf n dey shouldn't expect anything from me....but u know guys oooo...they would sha wanna insist o
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2016
obiscapula:
U don't play with d guy on a forum so much he forgets the possibility of u having a boyfriend

sorry to ask this ooo, but are u a guy?..., cox i believe ladies out there understand me o.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Johnsown1(m): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2016
Good point guy,that one day vex me die.
80% of them double or rather triple date, therefore she wants to hold three guys hostage at same time and chat with them one by one
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by obiscapula(m): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2016
Swtheart u just av to know how to do it. Tank me laterw
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2016
Sexytemi:

i expect you to STFU cox u ain't God o,.....tnx dear for understanding.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by tivta(m): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2016
Ladies, enjoy the attention while it lasts cause as from 26 upwards the attention you get will reduce drastically...
Make hay while the sun shines.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by azeecoboy(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2016
most of dozz Girls are gold digger,buh guys wouldnt understand that,even an unknown Gal u met on social media dah keeps giving attention by replying yur PMs wella,just keep it at the back of yah mind shez trynna play you cuzz most of dem haf been engaged,thats why i hate chatting with most girls on fb
Talking from experience tho angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by suwalee(f): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2016
bongolistik:
Well for the guy's, sometimes you just need to excersise whole lots of patience while chatting with girls you met on social chat media.

See why they don't reply you on time most of the time and also why you often get monosyllabic replies
if u won't reply chats DON'T add dem keep the circle small nd save ur self frm bashing
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Eljay24(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2016
7 texting Rules about ladies

Business apart
1. A lady will only reply your chats if she's interested in you or the way you chat"

2.If she refuses to give you her number, you probably U need help*

3. A lady would only give you her number just to be polite and give you a chance "not to be a dic*

4. Interestingly you become a dic* thru your chats with her, (your first chat with her determines her replies in future)

5. Your every text is thoroughly screened for awkwardness, before she replies I.e if she repies
And how long she takes to do so (if it takes too long dts critical)

6. Your text could be read but still not replied"

7. Seriously ladies don't really have up to 50 contacts to reply,
If they do they don't have to literally say it,

8. Even if they do they have up to 100 "becos they are as busy as Dangote" I bet you they can still make out time for you becos you'r "interesting" but then ur not, sorry*
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by azeecoboy(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2016
Eljay24:
7 texting Rules about ladies

Business apart
1. A lady will only reply your chats if she's interested in you or the way you chat"

2.If she refuses to give you her number, you probably U need help*

3. A lady would only give you her number just to be polite and give you a chance "not to be a dic*

4. Interestingly you become a dic* thru your chats with her, (your first chat with her determines her replies in future)

5. Your every text is thoroughly screened for awkwardness, before she replies I.e if she repies
And how long she takes to do so (if it takes too long dts critical)

6. Your text could be read but still not replied"

7. Seriously ladies don't really have up to 50 contacts to reply,
If they do they don't have to literally say it,

8. Even if they do they have up to 100 "becos they are as busy as Dangote" I bet you they can still make out time for you becos you'r "interesting" but then ur not sorry*
na true yu yarn
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Phens(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2016
RexKex:
Mtchweeeeewwwwww! Who Caresundecided Definitely Not Me!
bro if you didn't care u wouldn't av view the topic in the first place
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Caleycash(m): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2016
TrapLORD:

Gerrarahia mehn... Sheeeeeet!
Charles na you?
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by MrDoGood(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2016
Is she a social media customer service agent?
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by mekd: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2016
StephanieEzeh:
grin
why you dey shine teeth like fowl na
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by kestolove95(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2016
bongolistik:
Nairalanders are wicked, I know say dem don bash you tire to the extent that you felt very uncomfortable and just have to edit your initial comment. Just take heart, that's life for you!
I am telling guy..nl guys no dey smile o..
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by nike4love: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2016
kestolove95:
People rush cheap tins..just like tecno vs iphone
Are you an expensive iphone?
Expensive inanimate object?

Or

Or a priceless Damsel??
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by callmetex: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2016
]tell them
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by refiner(f): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
utenwuson:
lol! no am not a doll! buh ur eyes nose n mouth though!

same. sizes! Olodo

lol.....ewu
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
only one girl has ignored my msgs on social media tho. they bitch had two heads. i mean, i be fyn guy na. after two days of k, kk, ok, thanks. aiite upon how funny i am. I just cleared her chat nd vamoosed her numba frm my phone, leave trash 4 lawma. afta 3 days, i recieved a msg frm an unknown numba. . . . . ^hi steve, i no more see your messages, whats wrong.^i ignored. ^im sorry for ignoring ur messages, ladies stuff ^^talk to me na, im sorry^. . . i just dy use d biatch play candy crush. i com send her ^ladies stuff? so the other girls that reply almost immediately arent ladies?. please. let me be, i have my gf to mind.^i barred her line nd blocked her on whatsapp. no time
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Johnsown1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sexytemi:

when i like a guy, and am not in any relationship, and he asks me out.....hmmm...i don't stress him o....but if i don't like a guy, or am in a relationship...i say no..n its looks like forming....am just a girl who hates double dating o....can't break my rule just to make few happy...cox at d end am d one to lose.
what if at last ur prince charming disappoint u and break ur breakable hat
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by refiner(f): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
tellwisdom:

With your flat chest like fry pan...one cant even tell if you are a man or woman...Anuofia jati jati angry

yea..my boyfriend like am like DAT.....so e pain u like dis?aturu...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
polariss:
One second after accepting your months lingering request you go to her wall
"Thank you for accepting me o"

Why wont u b snubbed lik a beggar,niggy? undecided
i dont even thank em at all. wen im nt mad!
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by tellwisdom: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:

yea..my boyfriend like am like DAT.....so e pain u like dis?aturu...

At your age, u dont dey fcckk...I pity the mumu man wey go put u for house sad

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
utenwuson:
I can't ever. sent a gurl I don't knw a pm' God forbid! nothing piss me off like seeing over 100 comments on a very ugly lady pic on facebook! I damn hate guys wt low self esteem! gushhhhh

Nobody is ugly. They're just broke
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
BS
The cheaper the commodity, more buyers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love / 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.