Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable (52069 Views)

"Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by erusen: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You are talking about Sardauna have you forgotten that your violent approach towards getting biafra led to the death of 3 million Igbos including non-combatants while the "leader" was somewhere drinking beer and watching strippers in Abidja. You are the ones that should learn from history
this biafra is a joke,but the bigger joke is how we are being kept in the dark concerning the issue,and i should be killed oh,except a very serious,i have nt seen any

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
I am Finally Back to Nairaland,
Click Like to Share my happiness cool
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by obyno6203: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
who are the cable, propaganda in the highest other
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by dozzy225(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
shocked
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by datribune: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

Buhari will end up in ICC for unlawful detention and murder

Hahahaha, keep deceiving urself, ur dilector is going down. Even America, d bastion of democracy knows dat National security supersedes everything else. Nnamdi Kanu's sin towards Nigeria is not different frm dat of Anwar al-Awlawky towards d USA.
WHEN D SECURITY OF AMERICA WAS IN JEOPARDY THEY HUNTED DOWN & KILLED THEIR OWN CITIZEN, ANWAR AL-AWLAKI WITHOUT ANY TRIAL FOR INFLUENCING RADICALS ON D INTERNET. Kanu can be seen on YouTube video soliciting 4 guns & bullets to wage a war of violent secession against Nigeria. U can wail all u want, d shameless psychopath who kept his family in far away Europe but has led & is leading many gullible igbo youths to an early grave will be put away 4 a long time or worse. There is a diversity of choices dat support & make self-determination possible but not violent secession as advocated by Kanu. Unfortunately he chose d treasonable path of violent secession. He has no one but himself to blame 4 his predicament.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by stanislaus67(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
IPOB Youths and their amateur propaganda

Everything about them is fake and amateurish

They think they can intimidate the government and the nation with false claims and lies

E no go work! Nigerians are wise and smart.

Nnamumudi Okwukanu will face trial for treason and he will be executed when he is eventually found guilty

My preference will be that he is executed by firing squad

Up Nigeria
I weep for you! Can't u read the handwriting on the wall? Nigeria is drifting to the state of anarchy which usually occurs when the integrity of our courts is not protected. Which court will find him guilty? Or u mean Buhari will execute him by firing squad if He (Buhari) finds him guilty. Contempt of court is a heinous offence which shakes the very foundation of our judicial system and when committed by the President with impunity, then it's a rape on democracy. But he must remember, before he arraigns Nnamdi Kanu again (which I doubt), that HE WHO COMES TO EQUITY, MOST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by viki84(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
free this young man booharry
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Is this a military dictatorship or a democracy? I guess it's a civilian dictatorship.

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
I wonder how you can secretly murder someone the whole world is aware that he is in your custody.

if he suddenly dies of unnatural causes, then we sabi who kill am naau, wetin be secret for there again?

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by princejayboss: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
IPOB Youths and their amateur propaganda

Everything about them is fake and amateurish

They think they can intimidate the government and the nation with false claims and lies

E no go work! Nigerians are wise and smart.

Nnamumudi Okwukanu will face trial for treason and he will be executed when he is eventually found guilty

My preference will be that he is executed by firing squad

Up Nigeria

Local kids like you often joke with everything, kids who have never move out your mom kitchen since you were born ....... This is the very reason I came to the conclusion that Nigeria have no love to be together.... I guess Spain have detained or murdered the activists who even called for a parallel government in Spain last week... Who made it clear that Catalonia's have right to self defense against Spain.

4 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by erusen: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
MuamarGaddaffi:
Oh, you see there is no smoke without fire.
Kill him if you can.
u must be a psychopath,i dont even want to suggest the tribe u are from becus am nt a tribalist,are they nt people fight for catalonia in spain,despite am not in support in biafra,they are democratic way to go about it instead of charging him with terrorism,come on how was he a terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by flokii: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

I am very sure you will be in the front leading the military. grin

in as much as these online rants are sweet... d outcome will be brutal.

most of these IPOB youths don't know what war feels like..

the elders that survived d civil war would never pray for such to happen again...

buh serzly you saw d pics and vids... d hunger & starvation.

most of them are sitting comfortably at home typing trash... when it all starts, you won't know who is who

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Noneroone:
mental retardation is not contagious. The fact that it doesn't make sense to you doesn't apply to everyone else.

The rubbish can only make sense to those bereft of sense.
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by PastorOla1: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
HOGWASH, WITH HIS HEALTH CONDITION KNOWN TO HIM, BY HIS ACTION AGINST THE NATION, NIGERIA , HE HAS EMBACK ON SUICIDE MISSION ALREADY. IF HE DIES TODAY ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. QUOTE ME.

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by erusen: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
SpaceTour:
My take..let Uwazulike and Kanu face the consequences for committing treason..
which treason,are they nt people for catalonia indepence in spain

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by elvismoh: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
WE NIGERIANS ARE ALSO WAITING 4 YOU BRIAFRANS TO MAKE MOVE.
Noneroone:

https://www.thecable.ng/alleged-dss-to-secretly-execute-kanu
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by EternalTruths: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
flokii:

in as much as these online rants are sweet... d outcome will be brutal.

most of these IPOB youths don't know what war feels like..

the elders that survived d civil war would never pray for such to happen again...

buh serzly you saw d pics and vids... d hunger & starvation.

most of them are sitting comfortably at home typing trash... when it all starts, you won't know who is who

Don't worry

Just be ready to lead the Nigerian military

I like your confidence

But note

Nuclear option is open to all. wink

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by princejayboss: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
datribune:

Hahahaha, keep deceiving urself, ur dilector is going down. Even America, d bastion of democracy knows dat National security supersedes everything else. Nnamdi Kanu's sin towards Nigeria is not different frm dat of Anwar al-Awlawky towards d USA.
WHEN D SECURITY OF AMERICA WAS IN JEOPARDY THEY HUNTED DOWN & KILLED THEIR OWN CITIZEN, ANWAR AL-AWLAKI WITHOUT ANY TRIAL FOR INFLUENCING RADICALS ON D INTERNET. Kanu can be seen on YouTube video soliciting 4 guns & bullets to wage a war of violent secession against Nigeria. U can wail all u want, d shameless psychopath who kept his family in far away Europe but has led & is leading many gullible igbo youths to an early grave will be put away 4 a long time or worse. There is a diversity of choices dat support & make self-determination possible but not violent secession as advocated by Kanu. Unfortunately he chose d treasonable path of violent secession. He has no one but himself to blame 4 his predicament.

Some armed US citizens have taken control of federal building at Oregon united states... I guess the Feds have killed them because of being a threat to the nation security?

I came back to Nigeria for Xmas and I realized that even the educated are totally educated illiterates.... We all joke with our future.... Soon your liberty will be taken away from you..... Nigeria need to be colonized..... A country of 183 million people can't even rule Africa.... While Russia a country of 142 million rule the world

3 Likes

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by femliany(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Buhari can not be intimidated by anyone nor any group.Treason na bad offence remember Joseph Gomwalk,Ogoni people?Wole Soyinka was charged too but he managed to excape through the NADECO route
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by erusen: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

How are we the instigators? Have you so suddenly forgotten Namudu Cownu's threats before he was arrested?
so he should be killed for what? Ur president charge him for terrorism? How is he a terrorist?
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by charriot: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
They should not execute him instead they should hard punish him in a way he will have loss of memory
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Reminds me of how the late military dictator sani abacha ordered the hanging of ken saro wiwa for fighting for the people of ogoni in bayelsa state-history is about to repeat itself..
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by PastorOla1: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
booscy:
I wonder how you can secretly murder someone the whole world is aware that he is in your custody.

if he suddenly dies of unnatural causes, then we sabi who kill am naau, wetin be secret for there again?
::MKO ABIOLA DIED NIGERIA CONTINUE, IF NNAMDI KANU DIE, HE JUST DIED FOR WHAT HE BELIEVED IN AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. HE DOES ENJOY THE BACKING OF 99% OF THE IGBO NATION. THE YOUNG MAN IS LOOKING FOR CHEAP POPULARITY.

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by marlockj: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Noneroone:

https://www.thecable.ng/alleged-dss-to-secretly-execute-kanu

Keep spreading false news!!! He will Nt n release till he face justice.

Am in biafra zone but I Dnt support rubbish violence etc.boko haram case is enuf.

Let him b sick we Dnt care!!!

If d wife Lik let him born 20 babies.he will Nt b release for anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
EFCC, DSS, finish it!
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by HonNze: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
I pity nigerian govt. If they ever make such mistake
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by flokii: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

Don't worry
Just be ready to lead the Nigerian military
I like your confidence
But note
Nuclear option is open to all. wink
grin cheesy

are you trying to say d direector brought in nukes?
I knew it..
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by Dongorgon5(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
RottenTomato:
Fool!
Your enter lineage consist of Fools
Re: ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable by erusen: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
andyanders:

You are just right. If they are found guilty for treason, let them be executed. Nothing will happen.
which treason did he commit.do u know the meaning of treason,are they nt actiuist in other countries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.