Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife (39101 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 10, 2016
Decker:

You have Nigerian blood flowing through your vessels. You have Nigeran parents. You have Nigerian skin. You are still Nigerian. No matter how you choose to look at it, you will always be Nigerian.

Hmmm. I see. Why don't you like doing personality tests? Scared of the outcome, are you? Like that sociopath personality test we talked about the other time? lol. Or you don't trust their assessment? Or you don't want to make the mistake of defining yourself by their assessments?
Myers briggs is actually the official, most widely used personality assessment test in the world. You should try it out some time. And it's free and you get the well analyzed results just right after the test.

Really? You want to hear mine? I'd want to hear yours.

The thought has crossed my mind on a couple of occasions.

I'm pretty sure my skin and blood don't have a specific country code. But whatevvvs. I'm an Irish gal. With my potatoes and cabbage and a pint of Guinness. Stop hating tongue

I'm more afraid I don't have a personality. I'm too malleable. So I don't take them. Cause they only cater to what I feed them which can't be accurate because it depends on the personality I have that day. If you get me.

Of course I want to hear yours. Every version you have please and thank you. Mhm.

Of killing me? What Why
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 10, 2016
YourMain:

I'm pretty sure my skin and blood don't have a specific country code. But whatevvvs. I'm an Irish gal. With my potatoes and cabbage and a pint of Guinness. Stop hating tongue

I'm more afraid I don't have a personality. I'm too malleable. So I don't take them. Cause they only cater to what I feed them which can't be accurate because it depends on the personality I have that day. If you get me.

Of course I want to hear yours. Every version you have please and thank you. Mhm.

Keep decieving your self. You are an omo naija 100%

Yeah, I get you

Seriously? Definitely not here.

That's was just a joke na . grin tongue
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 10, 2016
Decker:

Keep decieving your sef. You are an omo naija 100%

Yeah, I get you

Seriously? Definitely not here. Are you on reddit?

That's was just a joke na . grin tongue

You mean omo Irish 120%

Lol are you planning on killing someone shocked. I'm not on Reddit sorry. I'll make one now though.

And I'm supposed to believe that. I'm only a small gehl oo Biko don't kill me
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by ipledge10(m): 4:01am On Jan 10, 2016
YourMain:

You mean omo Irish 120%

Lol are you planning on killing someone shocked. I'm not on Reddit sorry. I'll make one now though.

And I'm supposed to believe that. I'm only a small gehl oo Biko don't kill me
wink
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by ipledge10(m): 4:02am On Jan 10, 2016
Nubian113 kiss
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 10, 2016
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by ipledge10(m): 4:07am On Jan 10, 2016
YourMain:

please smile
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 10, 2016
YourMain:

You mean omo Irish 120%

Lol. I'm not on Reddit sorry. I'll make one now though.

And I'm supposed to believe that. I'm only a small gehl oo . Biko o

Omo Irish ko, Omo Irish ni. The only thing irish about you is your passport. You even said it yourself that you don't have an irish accent.

Lol. You sef.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 10, 2016
ipledge10:
please smile

Why ?
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 10, 2016
Decker:

Omo Irish ko, Omo Irish ni. The only thing irish about you is your passport. You even said it yourself that you don't have an irish accent.

Lol. You sef.

Yooooooure juuuuuust a haaaater. Is it by force to have Nigerian nationality. Everyone is just Trying to claim my country but it's all good cause I'm original.

I'm scared. Should I be scared ? Why are you awake ? I shall read it.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 10, 2016
Nubian113 good morning. smiley
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 10, 2016
Decker:
Nubian113 good morning. smiley

Morning.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 10, 2016
YourMain:

Yooooooure juuuuuust a haaaater. Is it by force to have Nigerian nationality. Everyone is just Trying to claim my country but it's all good cause I'm original.

I'm scared. Should I be scared ? Why are you awake ? I shall read it.

Original my ass tongue

Did you get my message?

You shouldn't. tongue I don't know. I was up watching a movie, and since then, sleep hasn't come.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 10, 2016
ipledge10:
Nubi.an113 kiss

embarassed embarassed what you doing here undecided
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 10, 2016
QueenValerie grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 10, 2016
Decker:

Original my ass tongue

Did you get my message?

You shouldn't. tongue I don't know. I was up watching a movie, and since then, sleep hasn't come.

It's okay smiley haters are my motivators.

I did.

Maybe you should go to sleep. Sleep can't just come to you all the time. Sometimes sleep is tired.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 10, 2016
Nubian113:
QueenValerie grin cheesy cheesy
. Thanks,I just posted one grin
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by ipledge10(m): 4:31am On Jan 10, 2016
Nubian113:

embarassed embarassed what you doing here undecided
i saw you here bunny..i stopped to say hello kiss
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by ipledge10(m): 4:31am On Jan 10, 2016
YourMain:

Why ?
never mind wink
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by affinity79: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
See i know,some how we all have similar stories to tell but we all need to be wise,i once had a girl that said she would like to have me even if am married to someone else,God knows i replied her with a capital NO,and she never came back when married to someone else,and i cant imagine someone do the same to me,Law of cama,
Guy once again i say becareful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.