Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife (39104 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by yunglivochi(m): 3:51am On Jan 08, 2016
Boeing777pilot:
When an aircraft is about to land and it has descended to a certain level, an automated voice in the cockpit says "Approaching minimums"
And the pilot in command says "continue"

My brother, your destiny is approaching it's minimum and you are proudly saying continue.

I hope you can still salvage your life when it becomes too late.

grin
Boeing777pilot:
When an aircraft is about to land and it has descended to a certain level, an automated voice in the cockpit says "Approaching minimums"
And the pilot in command says "continue"

My brother, your destiny is approaching it's minimum and you are proudly saying continue.

I hope you can still salvage your life when it becomes too late.

epic comment
u nailed it bro gat me laffing

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by missyadorable(f): 4:01am On Jan 08, 2016
adeobaagoro1:
There is this lady I met when I was in d university. We started as friends and later became sex partners. After some time I kept distance from her cos I felt she was making me lose concentration n she always give it to me, she would call me crying dat no man as ever satisfy her sexually like I do and can't afford to lose me. I left her for about 4years and found her again after I graduated n started working, and now am ready to marry her as my wife but she keeps saying she can't be my wife but will keep having sex with me even when she marry someone else. she just love my dick or what? And she still showers me with gift without collecting from me. Am confused o!

You should be very happy

A lot of men are spending good cash to keep sex partner,you got yours on a platter of gold.whats confusing you? Enjoy jare
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by newpaparazzi(m): 4:02am On Jan 08, 2016
adeobaagoro1:

She is not possesed
Even me I'm not an ordinary person
Stop the silly act. Stop having sex with her then propose marriage to her formally. If she accepts, fine, if not drive her fast. Look for your own wife.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by macminista(m): 4:05am On Jan 08, 2016
siegfried99:

Hahhahaha .. lwkm

Op, hope u are reading the bolded grin
in olamides voice ;iyalaya any big preek lol grin wink grin
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by alexory23(m): 4:51am On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by chuzero(m): 5:39am On Jan 08, 2016
End time sex.....guy make we see ur pis
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by amtaken(f): 5:42am On Jan 08, 2016
The reason why she has refused to marry you may be because she has a fiance' already whom she might consider better than you in other areas apart from sex.

It may also be because you once left her for four years. She may think that your love is not strong enough.

Don't let her waste your sperm if she doesn't wanna marry you. Avoid her for a while. If she loves you she will turn around and 'spouse' you.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by affinity79: 6:45am On Jan 08, 2016
Guy,like Joseph in the bible flee from her to secure your destiny,cos it is glering that she is not met for you,
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by omoplaycool(m): 6:50am On Jan 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Evry guy"s wish in life..

Dats waht u are complainin abt? shocked
speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by oracle009(m): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2016
Uh! The first page got me thinking I was in the 'religious and spirituality' section... People can preach sha...

Egbon OP... If you want my advise, come and take it
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by olamakinde(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Maybe you're only good for one thing & one thing only, the sex. Other than that, worthless.
Girl,u're harsh

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by seaga: 7:27am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
Talk to her. Let her know you wanna be more than sex mates or else u will stop giving her 'kondo olopa' grin grin
Nutty girl
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2016
seaga:

Nutty girl
kikikiki grin
Se I lie ni?
Threat will work

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by seaga: 7:30am On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=ellafuchsiaordi post=41763690][/quote]

So you know that character smiley
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by seaga: 7:33am On Jan 08, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Maybe you're only good for one thing & one thing only, the sex. Other than that, worthless.

...makes Donald Trump feels he was right with his comments.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Lekan111(m): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2016
ollah1:

Leave thrash for lawma
sorry sir
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Ybaby: 7:43am On Jan 08, 2016
Marriage is not by force and contrary to popular belief not all women wants marry....yet we are all humans and have needs grin

Do not complicate it ....enjoy the drill.

She may feel your values and hers donot align but the under tools do smiley abeg o sha ro.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Saved2Serve: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2016
abeg park well for gutter.. handsome ko, legsome ni. when the brain is empty, the d.i.c.k suffers most.
adeobaagoro1:
But I'm handsome and many other cute ladies want me for real
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by emmyw(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2016
Nature130:
who told U he used d name of Almighty God? If U no sabi 'GOD OF WAR' no form holy here.
I didn't quote you, so back off, since little correction has turn to being holy, is it a crime for someone trying to be holy? The life you are living now does it worth it?
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Lexusgs430: 8:21am On Jan 08, 2016
adeobaagoro1:
There is this lady I met when I was in d university. We started as friends and later became sex partners. After some time I kept distance from her cos I felt she was making me lose concentration n she always give it to me, she would call me crying dat no man as ever satisfy her sexually like I do and can't afford to lose me. I left her for about 4years and found her again after I graduated n started working, and now am ready to marry her as my wife but she keeps saying she can't be my wife but will keep having sex with me even when she marry someone else. she just love my dick or what? And she still showers me with gift without collecting from me. Am confused o!

Keep enjoying the shag, but don't get caught when you eventually marry.
NB : A married woman that is still willing to shag you, is who you want to marry? She would surely shag someone else!!!
Don't make a hole a wife!!!
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by sparkleRed(f): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2016
Get ha pregnant if u sure she's nt possessed oh or using 4 spiritual need
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by dokchizzy(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2016
I dey imagine how ur joystick go look like... e fit b like dos ones wey fit touch there knees if e don deactivate its resting mode.....ur downside z endowed
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Omoluabi16(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2016
missyadorable:

You should be very happy

A lot of men are spending good cash to keep sex partner,you got yours on a platter of gold.whats confusing you? Enjoy jare
What's there to enjoy? whats the biggie about sex.Persin dey waste away you say make him dey enjoy.tsew angry
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Omoluabi16(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2016
sparkleRed:
Get ha pregnant if u sure she's nt possessed oh or using 4 spiritual need

D lady is just like me sha smiley
you're unbelievable.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by banio: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2016
I think she is married already. Maybe her husband travels often or maybe her husband is not in Nigeria for now. Pls stop bleeping another man's wife
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by sparkleRed(f): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2016
Omoluabi16:
you're unbelievable.

I knw smiley
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by 4lorunsho(m): 8:47am On Jan 08, 2016
Lekan111:
Is not easy for her to leave you there is a bond already (sexual bond) no wonder bible says you shall be in one spirit after sex premarital sex give you eternal guilt i know some people here can testify you will just remember your past and feel bad but is not too late to turn to the lord i wish you well
where is in the bible as u quote it here
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Lekan111(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2016
4lorunsho:
where is in the bible as u quote it here
1cor 6:15-20
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by kunle75(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2016
adeobaagoro1:

End time thing.

if you love yourself and your children yet unborn please seek restitution with God before its too late.

because you will be charged for premarital sex offense when time is right
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2016
Imagine a lady already thinking of cheating on her husband even when she isnt married yet! some ladies sha! undecided

From a lady point of view, If you mistakenly marry her, she will surely cheat on you with another man!
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Omoluabi16(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2016
sparkleRed:

I knw smiley
You are one of the reasons why kids outta wedlock are on the increase. Instead of giving a useful advice, you dey say make he try getting her pregnant.na wa oo
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nature130: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2016
emmyw:
I didn't quote you, so back off, since little correction has turn to being holy, is it a crime for someone trying to be holy? The life you are living now does it worth it?
Wat little correction? U don't knw 'GOD OF WAR' and dats it. BTW, abt d life I live; its worth it. Wat of urs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.