Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife (39103 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by sparkleRed(f): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2016
Omoluabi16:
You are one of the reasons why kids outta wedlock are on the increase. Instead of giving a useful advice, you dey say make he try getting her pregnant.na wa oo
Ok sir sorry if my opinion offends u, buh it's still my opinion nt urs thank u
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by missyadorable(f): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2016
Omoluabi16:
What's there to enjoy? whats the biggie about sex.Persin dey waste away you say make him dey enjoy.tsew angry

Hahaha! No big deal abt sex but you men can do anything just to have it...70yr old man is ready to die on top 16 year old girl..some men have lost all their life investments and assets cos of sex...who is deceiving who?
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Mikeraph: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2016
[watch well cos ur destiney is been exchanged for sex....ur destiney is getting slimer
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Omoluabi16(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2016
sparkleRed:

Ok sir sorry if my opinion offends u, buh it's still my opinion nt urs thank u
no problem dear..I'm not offended, I just think your opinion is wrong.

But come o...you be fine babe. smiley
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Omoluabi16(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2016
missyadorable:

Hahaha! No big deal abt sex but you men can do anything just to have it...70yr old man is ready to die on top 16 year old girl..some men have lost all their life investments and assets cos of sex...who is deceiving who?
LoL..frankly, sex is sweet..it's beautiful.But in this context, it's madness.It may seem like enjoyment, but the dude is being used. the feminist assume only girls are being used...wrong! it's a 2 way thing.If a person see your value only in what you got to offer in bed, then it's unfortunate.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Queenw: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Guy back out from dat relationship abag ,run for u life oh
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Tosinville(m): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2016
adeobaagoro1:
There is this lady I met when I was in d university. We started as friends and later became sex partners. After some time I kept distance from her cos I felt she was making me lose concentration n she always give it to me, she would call me crying dat no man as ever satisfy her sexually like I do and can't afford to lose me. I left her for about 4years and found her again after I graduated n started working, and now am ready to marry her as my wife but she keeps saying she can't be my wife but will keep having sex with me even when she marry someone else. she just love my dick or what? And she still showers me with gift without collecting from me. Am confused o!
hmm! This is where I feel men can be use as sex object too but for me, I prefer this, no string-attach, no marriage but let's keep having fun wink
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by omaigala12(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2016
if the sex was a hit back to back and she still doesn't want to marry you ..dump her ESS and look for some one DAT wants to settle down
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by lilyheaven: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2016
every good thing about you is around your dick, check your life, make some changes on your life style before you cry HAD I know.
adeobaagoro1:
But I'm handsome and many other cute ladies want me for real
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by whocanbewho(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2016
hottest111:
Some girls are cheerful givers while some girls re bent on keepin their virginity, even Moses cannot part their legs. There's dis girl i knw, she's not hard to get, she's hard to bang,, ..as in ehe, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for any guy to pass thru her kitty-cat
she never jam correct playa ni.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Snoolv360(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oh boyyyy...see levels. Let her be before she ruin you.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by hottest111: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
whocanbewho:
she never jam correct playa ni.
maybe she's yet too
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by 400billionman: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
adeobaagoro1:
There is this lady I met when I was in d university. We started as friends and later became sex partners. After some time I kept distance from her cos I felt she was making me lose concentration n she always give it to me, she would call me crying dat no man as ever satisfy her sexually like I do and can't afford to lose me. I left her for about 4years and found her again after I graduated n started working, and now am ready to marry her as my wife but she keeps saying she can't be my wife but will keep having sex with me even when she marry someone else. she just love my dick or what? And she still showers me with gift without collecting from me. Am confused o!

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by 400billionman: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
adeobaagoro1:
But I'm handsome and many other cute ladies want me for real

The constant sex she gives you has melted your heart for her.

Maybe she has been indebted to another guy seriously..
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by whocanbewho(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
hottest111:
maybe she's yet too
how old she be?
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by hottest111: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
whocanbewho:
how old she be?
baba, i no sabi na....nawa o
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by pimpinlala(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is the kinda relationship i've been praying for.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by seun289(m): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
adeobaagoro1:

Just kip d banging goin on a steady pace and continue 2 tickle her fancy..
On a more serious note,discuss d girls issue wit a cleric for instant help
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Galaxypoduction: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
adeobaagoro1:
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Galaxypoduction: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
She is using your Glory.

I pity you.
adeobaagoro1:
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Faraidi(m): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
adeobaagoro1:
She is not possesed Even me I'm not an ordinary person
You must be a wizzard.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by merit1988(f): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Abeg,how many inches is ur dick? I Don't mind tasting it for confirmation. kiss
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Rhea(f): 2:02am On Jan 10, 2016
adeobaagoro1:
[size=14pt]
Bros wetin dey worry you? Person give you congo to dey shine on the daily plus gift on top. You dey nairaland dey confuse. Nawaaoo. Ko.nji wan kill boys die; you dey confuse on top free daily ochanja. You dey mad? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 10, 2016
Yourmain don't you sleep? shocked shocked

Or is it the work of the Espresso? shocked
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 10, 2016
Decker:
Yourmain don't you sleep? shocked shocked

Or is it the work of the Espresso? shocked

Just got back from a party. I hate Nigerians.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 10, 2016
YourMain:

Just got back from a party. I hate Nigerians.

undecided

Okay, how was the party, and why do you hate Nigerians all of a sudden?
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 10, 2016
Decker:

undecided

Okay, how was the party, and why do you hate Nigerians all of a sudden?

At parties they literally behave as if they don't have food in their own homes.

Twas horrible. Sigh.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 10, 2016
YourMain:

At parties they literally behave as if they don't have food in their own homes.

Twas horrible. Sigh.

Lol. I get what you mean. The average Nigerian is a food monger, especially at events where food is free.

Was it horrible because of the behavior of your Nigerian colleagues or was it because of some other thing?

And are you great at parties or you just hate parties?
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 10, 2016
Decker:

Lol. I get what you mean. The average Nigerian is a food monger, especially at events where food is free.

Was it horrible because of the behavior of your Nigerian colleagues or was it because of some other thing?

And are you great at parties or you just hate parties?

I'm literally raging. I'm so done with them. Kmt. Nonsense people. They didn't even feed their kids.

No no I'm not much of a party goer now to be honest. I'm usually the girl in the corner having a weird conversation about how to kill people and get away with it with a randomer.

It was good except for the Nigerian people part. They actually fought over water. Water is free it's actually not even that deep kmt.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 10, 2016
YourMain:

I'm literally raging. I'm so done with them. Kmt. Nonsense people. They didn't even feed their kids.

No no I'm not much of a party goer now to be honest. I'm usually the girl in the corner having a weird conversation about how to kill people and get away with it with a randomer.

It was good except for the Nigerian people part. They actually fought over water. Water is free it's actually not even that deep kmt.

Not all Nigerians are like that. And you can't be done with us, cause you are also one of us. If you like claim Irish, you are still Nigerian to the core. tongue

Hmmm. I didn't peg to for such a girl. Considering you travel a lot and all that issh. Have you done the Myers briggs personality test?
Erm. That's a joke right? If it isn't, maybe you and I could talk about it sometime. Maybe even in person, one on one, you dig?

Lol. Water? Really? Hahaha.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 10, 2016
Decker:

Not all Nigerians are like that. And you can't be done with us, cause you are also one of us. If you like claim Irish, you are still Nigerian to the core. tongue

Hmmm. I didn't peg to for such a girl. Considering you travel a lot and all that issh. Have you done the Myers briggs personality test?
Erm. That's a joke right? If it isn't, maybe you and I could talk about it sometime. Maybe even in person, one on one, you dig?

Lol. Water? Really? Hahaha.

Technically I'm not Nigerian so... I'll "unclaim" all of yous if you don't behave yourself kmt.

I travel cause I enjoy it. I actually travel to learn about different cultures... And shop... And eat food tongue.

Yeah I'm not a party animal id much rather stay home and watch tv or read even if it's on my own. I used to go to a lot of parties actually haha but I wasn't really myself then tongue

No. I haven't. I don't do personality tests.

Yasss! I love hearing how people would do it. Even though most people Would get caught. Hmm lol one on one... So you can kill me yeah ?
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 10, 2016
YourMain:

Technically I'm not Nigerian so... I'll "unclaim" all of yous if you don't behave yourself kmt.

I travel cause I enjoy it. I actually travel to learn about different cultures... And shop... And eat food tongue.

Yeah I'm not a party animal id much rather stay home and watch tv or read even if it's on my own. I used to go to a lot of parties actually haha but I wasn't really myself then tongue

No. I haven't. I don't do personality tests.

Yasss! I love hearing how people would do it. Even though most people Would get caught. Hmm lol one on one... So you can kill me yeah ?

You have Nigerian blood flowing through your vessels. You have Nigeran parents. You have Nigerian skin. You are still Nigerian. No matter how you choose to look at it, you will always be Nigerian.

Hmmm. I see. Why don't you like doing personality tests? Scared of the outcome, are you? Like that sociopath personality test we talked about the other time? lol. Or you don't trust their assessment? Or you don't want to make the mistake of defining yourself by their assessments?
Myers briggs is actually the official, most widely used personality assessment test in the world. You should try it out some time. And it's free and you get the well analyzed results just right after the test.

Really? You want to hear mine? I'd want to hear yours.

The thought has crossed my mind on a couple of occasions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.