Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. (3232 Views)

Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by CaroLyner(f): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
so many hypocrites on this comment section.even the ones that jump at people's comments like bull dog are here forming sane grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Toks2008(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
misspicy:
And of all people that could have created a thread like this,it is Toks2008 the man that called me a whore_ because I did not agree with his post?
and he had to put out his opinion on a thread like this with more insults? I thought they said practice what you preach?
la wa grincheesygringringrin
am amazed..... shockedshockedshockedshocked

its high time Nigerians learn to remove the big stick in their eyes before trying to remove the broom stick in other people's eyes

my own is that,you don't expect to insult me and watch me keep quiet and take sh!t from you,to what end? nigga life is give and take....
you get what you give tonguetongue

and to all the "Aye" team,I smh undecided

Kai! Must you do this to yourself?

Honestly i never even remembered how you insulted me in the first instance without any reason so apparently you feel a great guilt and you hurriedly come here to even make another false accusation.

I have not met you but i was beginning to have some form of respect for you despite your actions but with this sorry misspicy,im so appalled.

Please can you post that quote here where i called you a LovePeddler else i will even loathe you more than i do right now.

If i quote some comments of yours for nairalanders to see i guess it will dawn on you how you have goofed by coming to write this..let me just assume i did not see this comment.,
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Vikky014(f): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
LOL. this thread reminds me of one girl like that...she can abuse for Africa. i do avoid her moniker like plague even when she type a good thing i will only like but cant quote her LOL...she so much hate any female moniker that writes something that portrays her as a V.....i wont mention her name bc she knows herself tongue she dey this thread self
....Toks2008's Condom thread comes to mind lol
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Rapsainot(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
and how the heck is this romantic ?
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by misspicy(f): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Toks2008:

Kai! Must you do this to yourself?

Honestly i never even remembered how you insulted me in the first instance without any reason so apparently you feel a great guilt and you hurriedly come here to even make another false accusation.

I have not met you but i was beginning to have some form of respect for you despite your actions but with this sorry misspicy,im so appalled.

Please can you post that quote here where i called you a LovePeddler else i will even loathe you more than i do right now.
look here mister,am not the asslicking type,I say it as I see it,the fact that I signed a peace treaty this year will not stop me from saying the truth,you are also very guilty of this thread you put up there
I don't sugar quote things. I no sabi eye service abeg tongue
and I don't give a damn if you loathe me someone you never met tongue it doesn't remove any amount from my bank account,owo ni koko tongue

and to think that I have not even landed and you are all over my mention with more insults

go through your thread
www.nairaland.com/2793780/when-guy-makes-love-condom
that is where you referred to me as a whore_ all because I refuted your claims on the use of condoms,i don't have time to be bringing out quotes but mister you need to change your ways before you can even advice anyone.

truth is bitter and I will not go down that lane with you again,I used to give every insult back but right now,amma just let you spew your words and attack yourself

#peace smiley
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by misspicy(f): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
CaroLyner:
so many hypocrites on this comment section.even the ones that jump at people's comments like bull dog are here forming sane grin
this is the only annoying thing about romance section,every one is a saint.... wOw gringringrin
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Toks2008(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
misspicy:

look here mister,am not the asslicking type,I say it as I see it,the fact that I signed a peace treaty this year will not stop me from saying the truth,you are also very guilty of this thread you put up there
I don't sugar quote things. I no sabi eye service abeg tongue
and I don't give a damn if you loathe me someone you never met tongue it doesn't remove any amount from my bank account,owo ni koko tongue

and to think that I have not even landed and you are all over my mention with more insults

go through your thread
www.nairaland.com/2793780/when-guy-makes-love-condom
that is where you referred to me as a whore_ all because I refuted your claims on the use of condoms,i don't have time to be bringing out quotes but mister you need to change your ways before you can even advice anyone.

truth is bitter and I will not go down that lane with you again,I used to give every insult back but right now,amma just let you spew your words and attack yourself

#peace smiley

I just asked you to land by quoting where i insulted you on that thread..

Misspicy i am damn too matured to start visiting dead issues just as you did. It wont take me 5 minutes to quote not less than 5 comments where you cursed not only me but several others so writing stuffs like you say things as they are is very hypocritical cos i just dared you to quote where i cursed you.

I am very glad you saw this thread and i hope you will make amendments.

Please let this rest ok..have a great weekend.
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Laveda(f): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
The earlier you stop taking these Nairalanders seriously the better for you grin grin
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by misspicy(f): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Toks2008:

I just asked you to land by quoting where i insulted you on that thread..

Misspicy i am damn too matured to start visiting dead issues just as you did. It wont take me 5 minutes to quote not less than 5 comments where you cursed not only me but several others so writing stuffs like you say things as they are is very hypocritical cos i just dared you to quote where i cursed you.

I am very glad you saw this thread and i hope you will make amendments.

Please let this rest ok..have a great weekend.
I have not said am not guilty as charged,sure I am....am only saying you are also very guilty too,infact you are more guilty because I can remember am not the only one who complained about that,evidence is all on your threads,you insult those that doesn't agree with your ideas.... and I can not forget how you called me a whore_ lmao very amusing gringringrin

like I said,you should change also

#more peace smiley tongue
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by itstpia8: 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
the op who has a very low opinion of women and demeans them every chance he gets, is opening thread to claim victim because no one opened a thread about him yet.

interesting.
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by MrCork: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Toks2008:
If there is one thing that will always baffle me on nairaland or other online social media platform,it is the way some people curse and abuse others with such recklessness not because they were abused by that person but because the person was simply stating an opinionated view.

In any social interaction,everyone has the right to express his or her opinion no matter how lame or awkward and no one has the justifiable reason to curse or slander such but should rather respond by expressing a contrary notion if needs be in an intellectual and responsible manner without any form of insults or jabs.

I have come to a conclusion that anyone who abuses, bullies, deliberately insults/provokes, fights, or wishes harm to any other person whether on or off-line just because such expressed an opinion is not only unstable mentally but such is also of a very low intelligent quotient(IQ) and a potential danger physically and emotionally to people around him or her

Such person whether male or female is not worth co-existing with any human but should take a home with the animals in the jungle.

angry
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
ShakurM:
Come on folks! angry
Mere words on social media?? It's like you don't know I'm the result of 3.8 billion years of evolutionary success and I will fuckingg act like it .

Personally, I don't think anyone can insult me on this forum to make me upset . I really pride myself in that regards, Mama didn't go to labour for me to worry about someone insulting me on NL , my self esteem is probably higher than my IQ,what insult do you wanna tell me that I haven't desensitized myself of. Come on guysss undecided

If you get mad at every little thing, how can you be a leader or whatever you striving for. Seun gets insulted,have you seen him reply?

But I understand some people are really good at getting at people's nerves angry.
My points exactly!!!cheesy

You took the Words Just Outta my Mouth/hand...Whichever! LoL!grin

I Take everything Here with A pinch of salt!wink I think i'm Immune!wink E-Insult me, I'd totally ignore You(Unless I'm inna a good mood)! Or I'd just profess my undying Love for You...Hence, making You feel stupîd, irrelevant or just just plain psychic...grin

Nairaland would be so Boring without Our beloved Trolls, keyboard warriors, Assholes, Bullies, misogynist, dykes, comedians, dummies, misandrists, atheist.. E.t.c.. What's the point of creating a thread where everyone just writes "Nice One Op?" B O R I N G!! cry

Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
this guy is a woman..
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by MrCork: 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Toks2008:
If there is one thing that will always baffle me on nairaland or other online social media platform,it is the way some people curse and abuse others with such recklessness not because they were abused by that person but because the person was simply stating an opinionated view.

In any social interaction,everyone has the right to express his or her opinion no matter how lame or awkward and no one has the justifiable reason to curse or slander such but should rather respond by expressing a contrary notion if needs be in an intellectual and responsible manner without any form of insults or jabs.

I have come to a conclusion that anyone who abuses, bullies, deliberately insults/provokes, fights, or wishes harm to any other person whether on or off-line just because such expressed an opinion is not only unstable mentally but such is also of a very low intelligent quotient(IQ) and a potential danger physically and emotionally to people around him or her

Such person whether male or female is not worth co-existing with any human but should take a home with the animals in the jungle.

...did they abuse i.? undecided
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by MrCork: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
MrCork:

...did they abuse u.? undecided
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by ShakurM(m): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
My points exactly!!!cheesy

You took the Words Just Outta my Mouth/hand...Whichever! LoL!grin

I Take everything Here with A pinch of salt!wink I think i'm Immune!wink E-Insult me, I'd totally ignore You(Unless I'm inna a good mood)! Or I'd just profess my undying Love for You...Hence, making You feel stupîd, irrelevant or just just plain psychic...grin

Nairaland would be so Boring without Our beloved Trolls, keyboard warriors, Assholes, Bullies, misogynist, dykes, comedians, dummies, misandrists, atheist.. E.t.c.. What's the point of creating a thread where everyone just writes "Nice One Op?" B O R I N G!! cry

That's why I like you kiss
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Omotayor123(f): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
agarawu23:
[b][/b] some keep wondering why I have stop exchanging words with them in this section, I have realized majority of them are under age between 17-20 I will rada e-fight in politics section where we have matured people. Most of them are low life's who can't stand and face u in physical.

If mere words and insult could break, nothing will be left off me by now smiley

Thank God for China who introduced cheap android phones smiley
grin cheesy Ignoring mofos remains the best option.

1 Like

Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by itstpia8: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
ShakurM:

dont derail the thread.

you could have simply clicked the like button on her comment.
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
ShakurM:
cheesycheesyReally??undecided

keep talking!wink

Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by agarawu23(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Omotayor123:

grin cheesy Ignoring mofos remains the best option.
your head dey there grin

1 Like

Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Thank God I'm not guilty of this grin cool
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by misspicy(f): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
itstpia8:
the op who has a very low opinion of women and demeans them every chance he gets, is opening thread to claim victim because no one opened a thread about him yet.

interesting.
lmao gringrin
kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

laughing in FOO language
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by itstpia8: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
what is Foo language?
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by IamLEGEND1: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
what else is new?
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Toks2008(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
agarawu23:
[b][/b] some keep wondering why I have stop exchanging words with them in this section, I have realized majority of them are under age between 17-20 I will rada e-fight in politics section where we have matured people. Most of them are low life's who can't stand and face u in physical.

If mere words and insult could break, nothing will be left off me by now smiley

Thank God for China who introduced cheap android phones smiley

Interesting
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by agarawu23(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Toks2008:

Interesting
anytime I see this your moniker, e dey always draw my attention go car section where ppl advertise car like (toks 2008 Honda accord) grin
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Toks2008(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
agarawu23:
anytime I see this your moniker, e dey always draw my attention go car section where ppl advertise car like (toks 2008 Honda accord) grin

lol..u no well
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by agarawu23(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Toks2008:

lol..u no well

grin grin grin
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by kirchofff(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
ShakurM:
Come on folks! angry
Mere words on social media?? It's like you don't know I'm the result of 3.8 billion years of evolutionary success and I will fuckingg act like it .

Personally, I don't think anyone can insult me on this forum to make me upset . I really pride myself in that regards, Mama didn't go to labour for me to worry about someone insulting me on NL , my self esteem is probably higher than my IQ,what insult do you wanna tell me that I haven't desensitized myself of. Come on guysss undecided

If you get mad at every little thing, how can you be a leader or whatever you striving for. Seun gets insulted,have you seen him reply?

But I understand some people are really good at getting at people's nerves angry.
guy u said ma mind..........very mature comment
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by ladycomfort(f): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL! This is not even about me but what i have observed on nairaland especially.
. Guy just shut up your mouth. undecided have you forgotten how you insulted me when I refuse to share the same view with you on one topic.
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Toks2008(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
ShakurM:
Come on folks! angry

Honestly this is not about getting pained over e-jabs or curses...nah infact as an aspiring political leader i will be fooling myself if i dont start getting used to e-curses cos that is exactly what it is...cos many people who curse you online dares not do same to your face.

Am i as influential as Buhari or Jonathan? yet i shiver when i read how some people use vulgar words on these elder statesmen.

The truth is what it is and whether we get pained or not,it does not change the fact of who they are.

As per responding,sometimes i ignore and sometimes i respond not by cursing back but by hammering into their heads some home made truths even if they ignore...even my ninle says in
Proverbs:26 vs 5

"Be sure to answer the foolish arguments of fools, or they will become wise in their own estimation.?

1 Like

Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Toks2008(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Guy just shut up your mouth. undecided have you forgotten how you insulted me when I refuse to share the same view with you on one topic.

lol dem don come o...

Sis honestly if i were you i will help your ministry by quoting that comment here...

And it seems many ladies are overly sensitive to differentiate factual words from vulgar words.

I remember a post where i used the word autocratic to describe someone and the person got angry but that is not an abusive word in anyway.

See im the last specie of guys who still find it expedient to respond to ladies cos most guys usually ignore and that is not a good one for ladies.

Some have accused me of bringing down the females yet these threads are locked for people to read.

Now you started by getting abusive and now i ask you to quote that comment here where i abused you.If you fail to do that then i will be forced to agree with these men who believe that most women if not all are worth ignoring.

So im waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today / . / Curvy Instagram Model Shows Off Her Tiny Waist With Big Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.