Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,353 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. (3228 Views)

Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by ladycomfort(f): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Toks2008:

lol dem don come o...

Sis honestly if i were you i will help your ministry by quoting that comment here...

See im the last specie of guys who still find it expedient to respond to ladies cos most guys usually ignore and that is not a good one for ladies.

Some have accused me of bringing down the females yet these threads are locked for people to read.

Now you started by getting abusive and now i ask you to quote that comment here where i abused you.If you fail to do that then i will be forced to agree with these men who believe that most women if not all are worth ignoring.

So im waiting.
. Guy I no get your time. Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by firstking01(m): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Op, sm will still come and bash u here
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by misspicy(f): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Guy just shut up your mouth. undecided have you forgotten how you insulted me when I refuse to share the same view with you on one topic.
lmao gringrin

and I was thinking it was only me

asslickers everywhere....

#leavetrashforlawma tongue
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Toks2008(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
firstking01:

lol!

The two ladies who have come here to accuse me are known for their unruly ways of cursing people and i got on their nerves by putting them right. it will take me less than 5 minutes to quote not less than 5 vulgar comments each from these two made to different people on this forum so i am so surprised they even have the dexterity to come her to risk being fully exposed.

1 Like

Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Toks2008(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
firstking01:

Honestly i am not bothered.As a social freak, human interaction is the opium of my passion but one thing i pride myself of is good conduct and that is why i always dared anyone to quote me if they ever believe i cursed them at one point or the orther throughout my years of membership on nland.

You see firstkings,i am too cultured to curse anyone.From 2008 till this moment,my conduct on nairaland was cool back to back,from my comments to responses to threads.That is why i wrote this for good conduct to take over
.But if anyone wants to curse me,they can come and show their color.

Egbon lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by ShakurM(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2016
missingrib:
I love this!!!
Thx my missing rib wink
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by CaroLyner(f): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2016
misspicy:

this is the only annoying thing about romance section,every one is a saint.... wOw gringringrin
for real.i tell you..
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2016
Mmmmn undecided
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by missingrib(f): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
ShakurM:
Thx my missing rib wink
your welcome...but my rib isn't your missing one.
Re: Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. by tpiah2: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cybertext:
Op abeg who vex you??

he is always vexed, there doesnt have to be a reason.

Hope he can take his own advice though, mental sanity and sound intellect are not found in his posts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship / Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Marriage Takes Center Stage (photos) / Igbo Man Arrives Swaziland Few Hours After Swazi King’s Five Wives Incentives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.