Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Life Without A Sister(s) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Sister(s) (2018 Views)

I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. / Job: Front desk officer wanted / Is This Right Or Wrong? Woman Breastfeeds Her Sister ’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by menabae(f): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Here iam wif two stubborn brothers that I wished I'm the only one sef angry
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by kirchofff(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Adanna28:

Provocative ehn? Lol elaborate more..
dey fuc.k up a lot, dey don cooperate.......but at times they can be very nice and caring
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
kirchofff:
dey fuc.k up a lot, dey don cooperate.......but at times they can be very nice and caring

Sounds like your eldest sister a bit'ch n failure to you lolz.
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Greatness366:
Eyah I dnt have a brother as well I really wishI have one cos I see how my friends gist with their brothers but who am I to question God.
so u belong 2 d grls hostel?
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Blunttalker: 12:09am On Jan 14, 2016
Me I am the only boy amongst three sisters. I think life without a sister isn't bad at all. And having them around you have its reverse side. From my experience, girls love to nag and dominate the only boy in the house. With time, he begins to lose his masculine veneer and act effeminate sometimes or becomes very sensitive. If your sister is the only girl in the house, inasmuch as you try to protect her, she will have your boundary spelt out to you when she is in a relationship even if you don't approve of it. Perhaps it is simply overrated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout These Pretty Eritrean Soldiers / HAPPY Weekend Guys. Just For Fun, SO What Are Your Plans For The Weekends? / Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.