Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation (27395 Views)

Reps Fume As MUSTAPHA Maihaja, NEMA DG Spends N13bn In One Month / Ex-militant Leader Tompolo Shuns Efcc’s Invitation Over N13bn Land Fraud / Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by LMFashions: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He should be arrested. Nothing will happen if he is arrested!

Bayelsa man won't you go join the JTF to arrest Tompolo?

Political Ashi grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by LMFashions: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
tunjion:

NA ONLY ABO.KI(NORTHERN) MUSLIM BE JUDGE IN THIS COUNTRY WITH OVER 160 TRIBES?

NO WONDER NNAMDI KANU SAY HE HAS NO FAITH IN THE JUSTICE SYSTEM.

ICC NEED TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA JUDICIARY SO WE CAN START HAVING FAIR AND CREDIBLE TRIAL.

EVERY OFFICE MUST BE OCCUPIED BY ABO.KI, GOVERNMENT IS THEIR INDUSTRY. BORN TO RULE!

So you sef dey see am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by LMFashions: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

My friend I understood the message, but let the truth be told, if you understand how the "Creeks" works, even if you are assigned to pick up Tompolo you would not want to risk ur life and go der, I am not saying he can not be arrested, yes he can, but the Military/joint task force is needed to carry out d arrest, not a police officer or even the almighty Efcc can, that is my take....

Is it not an insult to send ordinary olopa (police) to go and arrest Tompolo? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by LMFashions: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
tunjion:

TonyeBarcanista is a Bini or Itsekiri man but more likily to be a Bini.

Na wetting i here be dat.

I knew that guy na confirm impostor. Tonyebarcanista can you see your life?

Okrika wannabe grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by LMFashions: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
nigerianvenom:

Dont say that except u are willing to be a jtf volunteers

He has to say it of course. Don't you want him to make his protectors happy? grin

7 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Reptyle(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
He has refused to show up in court to respond to charges against him forcing the court to issue a warrant mandating the Police to produce him by any means necessary.

When they begin to hunt and hound him all over the place now, some people will begin to scream blue murder.

My Naija!

3 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by babadee1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

He always has a choice!! Make a standout in the creeks and survive as he always has done before the amnesty.

The Tompolo of those days no longer exists anymore. Today's Tompolo is a buttered up billionaire. Same with Asari and most of the chief ex-militants. All thanks to GEJ's legendary generosity.

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by MadCow1: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Which police will be suicidal enough to attempt to go into the creeks to fish out Tompolo?

More like which community/creek nigga would be stupiid enough to stand behind topology when the Federal Government comes for him.

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by mccoy47(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmmm.. if this guy (tompolo) had gud friends they would have told him who GMB is ooooo
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by gbens2000(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Alan rickman is late for those who saw harryporter,the quiet and eccentric professor snips.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
EFCC, DSS, Nigerian Army, get the illiterate thug. Do your job.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by babadee1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Ok then venture into the creeks and arrest him let us see

Tompolo is not in the creeks my friend. Life in the creeks can never be suitable for him again.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Which police will be suicidal enough to attempt to go into the creeks to fish out Tompolo?
...Governments don't use police to get to the creek. They use the Nigerian Army with Mobile police (Godogodo)....
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by flokii: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

my guy... there's nothing special about ur creeks..

those militants are still bloody civilians regardless of how you see them..

with a court order and warrant... d govt. can apply maximum force to produce him

just relax and watch... e go do all of una like film trick

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by banio: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
This news has caused crude oil price rise to $35 per barrel. I am still waiting and watching the Tompolo drama. Government Tompolo versus Government Bubu

1 Like

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by sage2(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nobody obeys the court anymore. Let it be on record that buhari started this. When the government fails to obey the law, then citizen Government Tompology also has every right to disobey any court order of in favour of a lawless government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by tyav7: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
No shaking, Amaechi know where the guy man dey
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
tunjion:

NA ONLY ABO.KI(NORTHERN) MUSLIM BE JUDGE IN THIS COUNTRY WITH OVER 160 TRIBES?

NO WONDER NNAMDI KANU SAY HE HAS NO FAITH IN THE JUSTICE SYSTEM.

ICC NEED TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA JUDICIARY SO WE CAN START HAVING FAIR AND CREDIBLE TRIAL.

EVERY OFFICE MUST BE OCCUPIED BY ABO.KI, GOVERNMENT IS THEIR INDUSTRY. BORN TO RULE!

Dude Niger,Ghana,cameroon and even Burundi are not far plss. Thank me when you reach there.
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Asari Dokubo was deceived like they are now trying to deceive Tompolo.Asari Dokubo was told to come to the police headquarters that the police commissioner wanted to see him.Next thing he was whisked and taken away when he showed up.Tompolo would not be stupid enough to fall for the same prank.

Are u his PA? U just keep jumping on everybody's comment and hyping the mvtherfvcker
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Police produce Tompolo??, I dey laugh, not even Efcc can, dey will need a truck [battalion] of army to get Tompolo.... cheesy grin
Tell them, my brother was telling me about the types of guns these guys are using. He went there for the elections he said the amnesty is the worst thing that happened to ND. They welcome each other with guns. I pray for peace of this Nation
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by godoluwa(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
adonis89:
m bin watching and following ur comment for some years naw. Really ur a f00l. U always claim to b on ground but there's notin in ur brain. Today u b for pdp,tomoro u say u represent the mind of all ijaw,next u b supporting apc. Ur not a man. Remember u once sent me a pm. But because of ur stupidity I have not bothered to open dat message till date. Ur parents gave birth to rubbish. Mind u m an ijaw man from bayelsa . And if indeed ur an ijaw man which I doubt,ur a disgrace
lol, no need to argue with Tonye, his signature & personal text defines who he is. People like him, Obiageli Ezekwesili, Rotimi Amaechi, Ejike Mbaka etc r the problem of Southerner

3 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
adonis89:
m bin watching and following ur comment for some years naw. Really ur a f00l. U always claim to b on ground but there's notin in ur brain. Today u b for pdp,tomoro u say u represent the mind of all ijaw,next u b supporting apc. Ur not a man. Remember u once sent me a pm. But because of ur stupidity I have not bothered to open dat message till date. Ur parents gave birth to rubbish. Mind u m an ijaw man from bayelsa . And if indeed ur an ijaw man which I doubt,ur a disgrace

In other words, he shouldn't be arrested and the material should just be thrown into the wind simply cos he is ij away and u are too??

You need a brain transplant. You are those that liked your comments and every other that would still like or praise it deserves to be behinf bars indefinitely
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by AmazonKindle: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:

If EFCC is will to pay cheesy
am willing to pay ooooo. go to ijaw land at gbaramatu I don show you address.....

buhari want the pipeline to light up

2 Likes

Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by nobsalis: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
judge pls let BURATAI to fetch him cuz d police cant carryout dis job
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Tompolo would not stupid enough to hand himself over after seeing how Buhari disregarded the courts orders to free Kanu,Akpokolemi and Dasuki.

...exactly
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by free2ryhme: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
AmazonKindle:
am willing to pay ooooo. go to ijaw land at gbaramatu I don show you address.....

buhari want the pipeline to light up

pay me 40 million naira
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Akochi86: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
A GRADUATE OF MEDICAL RADIOGRAPHER & CURRENTLY RUNNING M.SC IS IN NEED OF A DECENT WOMAN TO STTLE DOWN WITH, AGE NOT A BARRIER. 08134237688
Re: N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
only a fool will honour the "invitation" of any court, or any security agency in this regime

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Roads Fashola Is Inspecting On His South East Tour. / Akeredolu Purchases N1.2 Billion Cars For Ondo Lawmakers, PDP Blasts Him / Buhari: Local Government System Has Been Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.